Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
liquid-pour.gif

13Sd.gif
Man. Now I want to watch The Sopranos again.

https://twitter.com/cianmaher0/status/1545452670600839168
Well it's good he can't believe that because there's no convincing evidence that happened.

What's more likely, a Greek news channel got it from a French politician tweeting in French, or they both got it from the hundreds of anon tweets on Twitter?

Twitter often has photos from the social media accounts of notorious killers days before information is released by authorities. At this point, everyone is going to Twitter for pictures of "the killer" to stay relevant.

It's mildly amusing that this Cian Maher dude, upset about people jumping to unjustified conclusions, responds by coming up with his own unjustified conclusions about where these news channels got the misinformation.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well it's good he can't believe that because there's no convincing evidence that happened.
I am not sure what you mean by this, are you saying that the guy making false acquisition about Kojima never happened? Because the guy deleted his post and posted an apology if that is the case. He took a joke and ran with the information thinking it is valid.

https://www.videogameschronicle.com/news/legal-action-threatened-as-hideo-kojima-falsely-linked-to-shinzo-abe-assassination/

Also

https://twitter.com/KojiPro2015_EN/status/1545751079685484544

I am not sure what you mean by this, are you saying that the guy making false acquisition about Kojima never happened? Because the guy deleted his post and posted an apology if that is the case. He took a joke and ran with the information thinking it is valid.

https://www.videogameschronicle.com/news/legal-action-threatened-as-hideo-kojima-falsely-linked-to-shinzo-abe-assassination/

Also

https://twitter.com/KojiPro2015_EN/status/1545751079685484544
Why you getting so defensive, Kojima Productions, YOU GOT SOMETHING TO HIDE?

I am not sure what you mean by this, are you saying that the guy making false acquisition about Kojima never happened?
No, the claim in the tweet was that a news organization ran with the claim of a French politician. It was the claim about from whom the news organization got the misinformation that I objected to.

It's extremely unlikely that either of these identifiable entities got it from each other, and very obviously neither of them was the original source of it.

but what does that got to do with the price of tea  pizza in china. 

On more on topic news I will say that lego humble bundle is relatively solid deal for 10$. Shame it's missing lego city undercover to really sweeten the deal further for those that didn't already get that one when it was super cheap on the switch.  I didn't own any of the games in the bundle for once so I bought it. At around 1 buck per game even if they suck I'll get my money's worth. 

I have trouble getting into the LEGO games … for some reason, I find them so dull that the puzzles are actually more challenging for me to complete than an average adult game … and I love LEGO … but the formula is just so sooo boring. The latest SW one was slightly better but still has many of the same pitfalls.

I love the LEGO games. But even I need a palate cleanser in between them.

They are repetitive and not very challenging. But I'm also one of those people that likes uncovering stuff and solving easy puzzles as long as it all takes place within an enjoyable environment. I can sit and watch TV or listen to music and just kind of mindlessly wander around. Mind you, though I'll complete the levels, it's mainly to have full access to everything. The open world hubs are my favorite part.

To that end, my favorites have been LEGO City Undercover, some of the Marvel, and the DC Villians game.

I can definitely see why people get bored with them, but they just work for me for some reason.

I know it gets a lot of hate, but the only LEGO game I really got addicted to was LEGO worlds, exactly because it had all the LEGO pieces and mini figures you could collect. And it had an actual building mechanic, so it really scratched that Minecraft itch.

Was it a great game … did it have a story … would most people enjoy it … no, no and probably not, but something about it really clicked. I think part of it was the physical toys having digital representations, so lots of the collectible minifigure series show up .. and a T. rex … so there’s that.

It wasn't my favorite, because it just follows the movie. It's like playing the movie itself instead of a parody of the movie.

It's probably why the two Marvel Super Heroes are my favorites. They're more fan service.

to be fair the majority of movie video games suck.  I think the only well regarded one was the king kong one on the xbox 360 and that was likely more in part due to the easy achievement score for it. 

Guardians of the Galaxy (game)

I'm about 4 1/2 hours or so into Guardians of the Galaxy (game) by Eidos Montreal, thanks to PC Game Pass. If there's ever a game to be a movie turned into a game or a comic book turned into a game and not be a cash-in....well, this is definitely that. I'm having a blast so far.

It's very similar to the movies, despite not having the same exact (likely expensive) cast of the movies, as it's namely still retraining the energy, spirit and comedy of the movies. The awesome old music (a lot of 80's tunes in there, which I love) and the constant banter here from your teammates is great here (it's as if Eidos Montreal was aiming to make a BioWare game, in that regard), giving off that exact awesome-ness and spirit that made the movies so awesome. Also, the game's constantly quite funny & comical, loaded w/ punchlines galore; it's often whacky & zany, in a good way. It's also just a flat-out fun to play & experience, from everything I've played so far.

In some ways, it so far feels like a very linear Mass Effect Trilogy game (part third-person shooter/action-adventure game with some lite-RPG elements - i.e. the lite-RPG elements here are some decision-making elements & some character skills/item/equipment upgrading) - though it ain't entirely like Mass Effect Trilogy b/c you won't be sitting in cover ever. You're going to be running and shooting & using melee attacks, a good deal of the time. You'll also be here & there using your AI-based teammates to help you out while in combat, utilizing their special skills at the right time to help out just like Mass Effect - oh, and they all have their own skills. At certain points, you'll be able to call in for a Huddle to rev your teammates so they can take the combat and whatnot to the next level, in which you have to say and do the right things so they get bonuses in combat instead of say nothing or penalties.

You also might need to utilize your party members to solve small puzzles, which sometimes feels like Drax is playing Lara Croft and moving huge stones nobody else so you can make some jumps and climb up a spot you couldn't get to, you might toss Rocket to fix an electronic option across a chasm (this is an option) b/c nobody else can reach it b/c of his small size; Gamora might need to use her swords & skills to cut your way past some vines and areas; and whatnot.

Presentation is great. The game looks artistically really good, while also utilizing modern graphics bells & whistle such as Ray-Tracing & DLSS. I have both of those features on here at 1080p with stuff maxed-out & it mostly sticks around 60fps and it looks really good, to say the least. 

So, yeah - turn on your Walkman & crank up those 80's jams like Star-Lord would do (who you'll play as, in this game); get some popcorn; prepare to laugh & smile at the constant barrage of jokes & punchlines; prepare to have a very enjoyable space-adventure here in this action-adventure/lite-RPG; and be ready to try to save yourselves & the galaxy. So far, this game rocks.

Guardians of the Galaxy (game)

I'm about 4 1/2 hours or so into Guardians of the Galaxy (game) by Eidos Montreal, thanks to PC Game Pass. If there's ever a game to be a movie turned into a game or a comic book turned into a game and not be a cash-in....well, this is definitely that. I'm having a blast so far.

It's very similar to the movies, despite not having the same exact (likely expensive) cast of the movies, as it's namely still retraining the energy, spirit and comedy of the movies. The awesome old music (a lot of 80's tunes in there, which I love) and the constant banter here from your teammates is great here (it's as if Eidos Montreal was aiming to make a BioWare game, in that regard), giving off that exact awesome-ness and spirit that made the movies so awesome. Also, the game's constantly quite funny & comical, loaded w/ punchlines galore; it's often whacky & zany, in a good way. It's also just a flat-out fun to play & experience, from everything I've played so far.

In some ways, it so far feels like a very linear Mass Effect Trilogy game (part third-person shooter/action-adventure game with some lite-RPG elements - i.e. the lite-RPG elements here are some decision-making elements & some character skills/item/equipment upgrading) - though it ain't entirely like Mass Effect Trilogy b/c you won't be sitting in cover ever. You're going to be running and shooting & using melee attacks, a good deal of the time. You'll also be here & there using your AI-based teammates to help you out while in combat, utilizing their special skills at the right time to help out just like Mass Effect - oh, and they all have their own skills. At certain points, you'll be able to call in for a Huddle to rev your teammates so they can take the combat and whatnot to the next level, in which you have to say and do the right things so they get bonuses in combat instead of say nothing or penalties.

You also might need to utilize your party members to solve small puzzles, which sometimes feels like Drax is playing Lara Croft and moving huge stones nobody else so you can make some jumps and climb up a spot you couldn't get to, you might toss Rocket to fix an electronic option across a chasm (this is an option) b/c nobody else can reach it b/c of his small size; Gamora might need to use her swords & skills to cut your way past some vines and areas; and whatnot.

Presentation is great. The game looks artistically really good, while also utilizing modern graphics bells & whistle such as Ray-Tracing & DLSS. I have both of those features on here at 1080p with stuff maxed-out & it mostly sticks around 60fps and it looks really good, to say the least.

So, yeah - turn on your Walkman & crank up those 80's jams like Star-Lord would do (who you'll play as, in this game); get some popcorn; prepare to laugh & smile at the constant barrage of jokes & punchlines; prepare to have a very enjoyable space-adventure here in this action-adventure/lite-RPG; and be ready to try to save yourselves & the galaxy. So far, this game rocks.
Just finished the game (PS5) about a week ago. I liked it and its worth playing. I'd give it a 8.2/10.

The bads (because you covered all the goods) - it has somewhat slow pacing at time and the exploration sections can feel a bit drawn out / padded with random fights. I also felt like, since I played at a higher difficulty, the enemies were needlessly spongey. It didn't really make the game feel "hard" just made the fights take a long time and my attacks do very little damage.

All in all it was a good game, with a good story, and good banter/dialogue/development. A few sections were a little cheesy, but I did enjoy it. Maybe at a lower difficulty it would be better because the fights and exploration would go a little quicker.

AC: Liberation HD on Steam.

- UbiSoft puts AC: Liberation back up for sale on Steam.

- UbiSoft says AC: Lib HD on Steam will still be access, download & play it after Sept. 1st.

Apparently Age of Empires IV Deluxe on steam is currently a price mistake at gmg.  Was $17.85 for me after applying the extra 3% xp voucher from the july pack.

Does anyone have any experience with 4k 120hz monitors and/or TVs?

I'm in the market for one but I just learned that despite being HDMI 2.1, a lot of these have ports that only do 24gbps instead of the normal 48gbps. This results in gimped color output apparently? Does this make a notable difference when playing games or watching videos?

And then there's the fact that some only have two HDMI ports and a displayport 1.4 port. I want one each for my PC, PS5, and Series X, but apparently displayport 1.4 doesn't have high enough bandwidth to do 4k 144hz with full colors?

It seems like a lot of this stuff is half-assed or difficult to find information about it despite the new consoles being out almost two years and supporting it, and with PC supporting it for even longer. Is it even worth investing in this now or are display makers gonna get markedly better with this stuff in the coming years?

I researched and bought a 120hz 4k tv a few months ago - out of necessity since the panel started flaking out on my ~2017 samsung.

I almost went for a LG C1.  Eventually I decided to go cheaper and bought a TCL 6-seies R646 55" (bby open box, $350).  This tv has 2 out of 4 inputs that offer 120hz, and only one with earc.  Ports 1 and 2 work pretty well with an Xbox Series X at 120hz.  (Currently busy playing Tales of on an xbox like it's 2008.)

It's worse connected to pc.  Both ports 1 and 2 are extremely fickle over a certified hdmi 2.1 connected to my 3070ti.  It's usable but it takes 1-3 manual resets of the input channel for it to hold a stable 120hz signal every time I want to play something from pc.   It's a common complaint about the tv I've seen online.  But to me it seems it must also be somewhat on the operative gpu drivers since the input drops don't happen on console at 120hz using the same input and cable.

I don't constantly watch the market and new products (only dipped in when I had a need) so I'm not really one to speculate on future products.  For me, aside from the frustrations over pc input, the image quality and framerate are huge steps up from a a 60hz lcd of 5 years ago and a worthwhile transition.

Yeah my experience is minimal, I would up with a Sony X85J which a lot of people PooPoo'd saying it wasn't "really 4k at 120hz, it downsamples to like 3k resolution" or some crap like that. Got it around the new year but for a PS5 its fine. I was going from a regular old 1080P HD TV that was about 5-6 years old and this is a marked improvement. 

I did notice 120HZ tv's are somewhat hard to come by in general, and not all of them have VRR/HDR/HDMI 2.1 and if they do they're half baked as you mentioned. Mine is "fine" but apparently has issues if you hook a PC up to it and want the full gamut of features. I think mine only has 2 HDMI 2.1 ports and the other 2 are regular HDMI, e-arc only on one. 

All in all we're getting to the point of diminishing returns so most any 4k TV will look really good, and its easy to get tripped up with the features and obsess over them. When you actually have it you'll see it was sorta just hype. But anyway, as far as I could tell the top of the line TV's without shattering the bank when I was looking were the LG C1 and the Sony X90J looked good too. 

Amazon Prime Gaming has added a bunch of stuff for Prime Day. Standouts include Jedi Knight, Jedi Knight II, Mass Effect Legendary, Fell Seal, Need For Speed Heat, and Grid Legends. The rest of the month's games are expiring soon, too, and there were a bunch this time for the leadup to Prime Day, as well.

It looks like everyone is going to get their Age of Empires IV keys revoked from the GMG price glitch. I guess it doesn't even matter if you redeemed the key on Steam or not, they will still revoke it and give you your money back. 

Honestly, probably a good thing. By the time I get around to playing it, it will probably be on sale for $5 anyhow.

Does anyone have any experience with 4k 120hz monitors and/or TVs?

I'm in the market for one but I just learned that despite being HDMI 2.1, a lot of these have ports that only do 24gbps instead of the normal 48gbps. This results in gimped color output apparently? Does this make a notable difference when playing games or watching videos?

And then there's the fact that some only have two HDMI ports and a displayport 1.4 port. I want one each for my PC, PS5, and Series X, but apparently displayport 1.4 doesn't have high enough bandwidth to do 4k 144hz with full colors?

It seems like a lot of this stuff is half-assed or difficult to find information about it despite the new consoles being out almost two years and supporting it, and with PC supporting it for even longer. Is it even worth investing in this now or are display makers gonna get markedly better with this stuff in the coming years?
I don't have it myself, but the Samsung QN90b has 4 hdmi 2.1 ports that all allow for 4k 120hz. The 43 inch model allows 144hz at 4k, but has some downsides such as worse reflection handling than the 55 and above. There's also the LG C1 and C2 for 4k 120hz on all 4 ports, but I wouldn't take my chances on OLED for PC use.

Last edited:
Amazon Prime Gaming has added a bunch of stuff for Prime Day. Standouts include Jedi Knight, Jedi Knight II, Mass Effect Legendary, Fell Seal, Need For Speed Heat, and Grid Legends. The rest of the month's games are expiring soon, too, and there were a bunch this time for the leadup to Prime Day, as well.
I think a lot of the games are today only. Makes me wonder if they'll add more tomorrow that weren't announced? More games on Wednesday to return to the "regular prime gaming" games?

It looks like everyone is going to get their Age of Empires IV keys revoked from the GMG price glitch. I guess it doesn't even matter if you redeemed the key on Steam or not, they will still revoke it and give you your money back.

Honestly, probably a good thing. By the time I get around to playing it, it will probably be on sale for $5 anyhow.
Damn. I always get screwed by these price glitches when they get reversed lol. I remember getting my Dell.com Ghost of Tsushima Director's Cut for PS5 canceled last Black Friday and now this. I guess it was too good to be true.

Solid GPU-buying advice right here.  That's exactly what happened during the last cycle two years ago.

Timestamp @ 13m34s; I guess we can't do that while embedding videos here.  But the whole thing is worth a watch if you are in the market to buy a new GPU.  Closeout pricing is happening right now, as sad as that is. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p79H_XOwpZo&t=814s

People are going to be tempted to wait until the new cards drop but that plan is not going to fly.  You're going to get stuck with unavailability and super-premium pricing if you wait until the fall when the 4000 series launches. 

People are going to be tempted to wait until the new cards drop but that plan is not going to fly. You're going to get stuck with unavailability and super-premium pricing if you wait until the fall when the 4000 series launches.
Or they are a paid shill for Nvidia. His point about Nvidia delaying 4x until the 3x stock is empty is suspect. You really going to tell me Nvidia is going to fab all these chips and just sit on them for months? Marketing has timelines to stick to, advertising campaigns are planned months ahead. Not to mention all of the GPU partners aren't going to be happy about their production lines sitting unused waiting for the next gen chips, and *their* marketing campaigns getting messed up.

Sorry, this is just another marketing campaign to get people to buy GPUs that are *still* overpriced by claiming what a great deal they are compared to a year ago.

Loving my 8gb VRAM RTX 3070 since a bit after launch, when bought my new PC back then. Anybody looking to get a graphics that needs one w/ RT and DLSS/FSR support - you're gonna love it.

Now, can some 3xxx GPU-based laptops get much cheaper please? Wouldn't mind having one of those too.

I'm still smoking most games here at 1080p60fps w/ No RT easy; old-school rasterization (spelling?). With RT On/FSR On at 1080p, often in the 50-60fps or better w/ games like say CP 2077, Metro Exodus Enhanced, RE2 Remake, RE3 Remake, etc etc...except for demanding and unoptimized UbiSoft games like WD: Legion, which can be a bit wild (30-60fps range) when trying to get close to maxing it out - locked it down to 40fps, IIRC.

Or they are a paid shill for Nvidia. His point about Nvidia delaying 4x until the 3x stock is empty is suspect. You really going to tell me Nvidia is going to fab all these chips and just sit on them for months? Marketing has timelines to stick to, advertising campaigns are planned months ahead. Not to mention all of the GPU partners aren't going to be happy about their production lines sitting unused waiting for the next gen chips, and *their* marketing campaigns getting messed up.

Sorry, this is just another marketing campaign to get people to buy GPUs that are *still* overpriced by claiming what a great deal they are compared to a year ago.
Current cards are getting closed out. They are hundreds of dollars cheaper than they were just two months ago. Then they will be gone soon, over the next ~1.5 months. It doesn't really matter how you feel about it.

Yes, they have a timeline. The 4000 is incoming. That's why they are making the current lineup *poof* gone. People whom need a GPU and wait on it are going to be staring at $1000+ GPUs again this fall.

The Founder's Edition RTX 3070 being in stock all of last week for $499 was very significant change of wind direction if a person hasn't been paying attention. Lots of people bought less for more during Q1-Q2.

Clickbait video thumbnails with screaming heads and "zomg BUY TODAY!" are annoying.  But the message contained inside this one is solid advice and a fair warning.  That guy runs a legit tech channel and has lots of helpful build videos and worthy news discussion.  Even a juggernaut like Linus Tech Tips has to do those annoying thumbnails and headlines on their videos; it gets people to click. 

The last few months has certainly been the least sucky point in a long time to buy a gpu - can't blame anyone for doing so if they've been waiting to fill a need.  Conditions have the potential to get slightly better over the next six months.  They also have the potential to get a lot worse.  China could launch a "military exercise" in Taiwan.  Crypto will probably resurface again at some point.  Who knows.

I randomly found and bought a gtx 1660 today for $151 on AWD for a nephew's build.  Neat.

Current cards are getting closed out. They are hundreds of dollars cheaper than they were just two months ago.
Thanks for proving my point that they are still overpriced.

Then they will be gone soon, over the next ~1.5 months.
You're stating opinion as fact. There might be plenty to buy 6 months from now. Trying to relate what happened 2 years ago with now is baffling ignorant given the situations are not the same. For all you know this video is a shill for Nvidia, specifically designed to scare people into buying an overpriced 3x card when a clearly superior and similarly priced 4x card will be out shortly.

It doesn't really matter how you feel about it.
And it matters fuckall what you feel about it too, because most everything you are claiming is just your opinion, yet you try to pass it off as if you have a crystal ball and can predict the future.

Thanks for proving my point that they are still overpriced.

You're stating opinion as fact. There might be plenty to buy 6 months from now. Trying to relate what happened 2 years ago with now is baffling ignorant given the situations are not the same. For all you know this video is a shill for Nvidia, specifically designed to scare people into buying an overpriced 3x card when a clearly superior and similarly priced 4x card will be out shortly.

And it matters fuckall what you feel about it too, because most everything you are claiming is just your opinion, yet you try to pass it off as if you have a crystal ball and can predict the future.
You're responding with nothing but emotion.

The fact is that cards are cheaper and more available than they've been in years.

That publisher likes to bundle. I am going to hold the line and say that's fundle bodder, since Lawn Mower Simulator just got into one.
Ascent is also in Microsoft's Game Pass too, in case anyone's playing the waiting game and/or is locked into Game Pass; especially if they took the 3 months for $1 deal for PC or Ultimate Game Pass.

Current cards are getting closed out. They are hundreds of dollars cheaper than they were just two months ago. Then they will be gone soon, over the next ~1.5 months. It doesn't really matter how you feel about it.

Yes, they have a timeline. The 4000 is incoming. That's why they are making the current lineup *poof* gone. People whom need a GPU and wait on it are going to be staring at $1000+ GPUs again this fall.

The Founder's Edition RTX 3070 being in stock all of last week for $499 was very significant change of wind direction if a person hasn't been paying attention. Lots of people bought less for more during Q1-Q2.
$499 is MSRP for that card and given we're at the end of a generation, it should be going for $350-400 tops. Being happy its at MSRP is just shock left over from the past two years of nonsense.

Now Jay may be right that it plays out like 2018's coin mining bust as Nvidia then held onto any left over 10 series stock and they overpriced the rtx 2000 series to help move those older cards. So yeah, same thing could and probably will happen to some extent.

Problem for Jay is, as he says in the video at one point, Nvidia's 3000 series launch was their biggest ever in number of cards produced. That can overwhelm the market especially when people aren't looking to buy so much now given the economy. Lots of coin miners wanting to get rid of their cards, lots of stock in retailers stores since mining is slowed down and gamers aren't buying either.

Nevermind that the high end cards will drop a large amount on the used and new market the day of the official announcement of rtx 4000, probably a 4090 and 4080. Maybe the 4070 is announced but it won't be released till October or Nov at the earliest. See releases since 2014 with the 900 series. You won't see a 4060 until next spring at least given the amount of cards out in the market now. Usually its 3-4 months. The only way that doesn't happen is AMD puts out good low to medium tier competition. But all of these guys are cutting back on production. Nvidia may be forced by TSMC to buy the wafers but rumor is they'll be allowed to delay it by a quarter.

My advice is if you have to buy now wait it out 1-2 months, at least till the rtx 4000 announcements. Especially on a 3070 and up from Nvidia or the 6700 and up on AMD. Hell, the 6700 cards are already cheaper than 3070 by $100-150. The lower end stuff might be worth it but I just saw on the Prime day sale a 3060 12gb for $379. That card is 5% faster than the 2060Super I paid $400 for 2.5 years ago. Thats pathetic. These companies made a ton of bank in the last two years, they can take a hit for once.

Best deal I saw on Prime day was a Powercolor RX 6600 for $255. Also kudos to Nvidia for beating AMD again, at worst card of the generation with the 1630. Makes the 6400/6500 look sort of tolerable. Except those two cards just got destroyed by that 6600's prime sale.

I dunno how anyone can go wrong w/ the mid-range 3000 cards or their AMD equivalents right now - or better, if you're willing to pony up the $.

If you got one of those RT-based cards from either brand w/ DLSS (NVidia) or FSR (Nvidia and AMD - since it works on both) and you're loaded with 6-8GB VRAM or more, you should be good for a while.

I basically ride of my old card/CPU until one or the other breaks.  I'm about three and a half years in my current build (Ryzen 5 2600 and AMD 580).  Right now there is a Ryzen 9 5900X for $332.50 and a $540 AMD 6700 or $280 AMD 6600 for GPUs available on Amazon.  Great value on the CPU, so-so on the GPUs given recent history but: 1) My current hardware still works; 2) I have a backlog of about 40-50 games to play that don't really require cutting edge graphics; and 3) I can't think of much coming out within the next year or two that I'd need cutting edges graphics to play.

Whatever I do next I will probably make the jump to 1440p and as I have more money coming in I plan to buy a top-end CPU and GPU but not for horribly inflated prices.  I figure I can hold out until this Black Friday and make a decision then.  Worst case scenario I might grab a 6600 if they go really cheap-o around $200ish as a backup in case the market gets stupid again.

Best deal I saw on Prime day was a Powercolor RX 6600 for $255.
For months the only card I've had any real interest in is a 3060 Ti FE at MSRP, but that's a tempting deal. But man, after finally getting away from their software, I have so little desire to go back to AMD any time soon.

For months the only card I've had any real interest in is a 3060 Ti FE at MSRP, but that's a tempting deal. But man, after finally getting away from their software, I have so little desire to go back to AMD any time soon.
The 3060ti is mostly gone at this point. At least in the US, the prices I'm seeing you're better off getting a 3070 which is faster anyway. AMD's radeon software is pretty good these days but I can understand if one is wary. I'm back on Nvidia mostly now. I think the AMD cards will sadly be the best price/perf option in the next 6-8 months.

bread's done
Back