Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
Been messing around with a lot of the new demos but wanted to specifically give a nod to Dungeon Drafters, a dungeon crawler where your skills are card based(because of course, that's still the "new" hotness). It pretty much checked all the boxes for me though, was a really great experience. 

I've gone through about 10 so far. Couldn't play yesterday, as I was very busy last night other than playing one. Believe I have around 120 or so more to go. As the Steam Fest goes down, I'll narrow it down if I don't play all of them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh how I wish they would remaster that, baten kaitos, and a few other things.
Haha, your wish has been granted! Just announced today, 1&2 in one package!

https://twitter.com/Nintendo/status/1623450601962217472?cxt=HHwWgIDRhZPu04ctAAAA

Stay away from Reddit if you're planning to play the new Hogwarts game, or filter me_irlgbt and gamingcirclejerk with Reddit Enhancement Suite or your mobile app of choice. Just saw a random post that spoiled the ending. Not that big of a deal since I was still on the fence but I know it's something a lot of people are excited to dive into. 

I've gone through about 10 so far. Couldn't play yesterday, as I was very busy last night other than playing one. Believe I have around 120 or so more to go. As the Steam Fest goes down, I'll narrow it down if I don't play all of them.
I'll check back later to read your reviews of all 120.

Hmm, who could this be?

pupudoxro3ha1.jpg

So we're just bypassing 1440 now? It's hard enough to guess requirements since I'm at 3440x1440 and now we just jump straight from 1080 to 4K Ultra? 

Who am I kidding, I can't run anything post 2019 anyway with this aging Fury and this monitor. 

I guess it's finally time...

So we're just bypassing 1440 now? It's hard enough to guess requirements since I'm at 3440x1440 and now we just jump straight from 1080 to 4K Ultra?

Who am I kidding, I can't run anything post 2019 anyway with this aging Fury and this monitor.

I'm currently gaming at 1600p. Ain't no way I'm gonna buy hardware capable of running every game at 60+ fps at 4k, not worth the cost.

I'm currently gaming at 1600p. Ain't no way I'm gonna buy hardware capable of running every game at 60+ fps at 4k, not worth the cost.
Agree. At some point I'd like to sell my 3060ti and maybe get the 4080 to max out my 1440p on every last game. But 4k power is way more money than I want to spend.

There may be something key hidden here, but I don't want to be responsible for the first fall out over it.

No, not here. 
    4BFRG-LZW2E-*M*43 
   * = first letter of the alphabet

I think dev's & pub's might care about 1440p, if there were actually 1440p TV's for console-gamers. TV's also went from 1080p to 4K with no between, foolishly.

And stupidly, consoles went from 1080p native to 4K, back in the PS4 Pro / X Box 1 X era - which I think was foolish, as 1440p is that happy medium b/t the 2.

EDIT - I just run stuff at 1080p on my 1080p 240hz G-Sync'd monitor maxed-out or close to it on either my 3070 desktop or 3060 laptop. 4K hardware (i.e. RTX 3090's, 4080's, 4090's) are just too demanding & costly.

There may be something key hidden here, but I don't want to be responsible for the first fall out over it.

No, not here.
4BFRG-LZW2E-*M*43
* = first letter of the alphabet
Not sure what it is - but I already own it.

Awesome giveaway, whatever it might be.

EDIT - Oh, I think I get the reference. That explains why I own it already. ;)

First of my Steam Fest Impressions. I did not give reviews for anything played around 3 minutes where I said to myself, "I'm wasting my time." This is through the E letter, and hopefully I'll make it through the rest. I'm going to calculate how many I need to play a day to get through them. There are some gems here, but a lot of average and a few poopy as well.

1000xRESIST - 60 minutes almost completed demo but game crashed and lost all my progress. This one is kind of a weird one. Not too much makes sense but you take over the role of a girl who lived in the past and can switch between the future and the present. It has some visual novel parts with okay acting, decent enough 3D graphics and a bit of wonky gameplay for exploring. There is some mystery to the girl you took the memories from, and switching between timelines is neat, but it’s still clunky. I wanted to find out after doing a few weird jumping puzzle things where it was heading, but I’ll guess I’ll have to wait till it’s bundled or cheap. 6.5/10 with some good potential.

Affogato - 8 minutes completed 1 level. This one was a weird walking around reverse tower defense thing. You play different units moving around a board and attacking set towers to reach the end. I died on a boss fight and then my game crashed. It wasn’t my type of game, but the graphics and the music were OK. 5/10

Afterimage - 43 minutes. This one is quite a gorgeous 2D Metroidvania game. I loved the backgrounds and the music in this one. The combat could use more weight, but it was alright. It controlled excellently with the Series X controller. The difficulty is hard to judge as you going somewhere wrong can have you die in one hit. It was pretty fun and I would have likely tried a bit more if I had the full game. 7/10 and worth it bundled or on sale.

All of Us Are Dead... - 24 minutes completed chapter 1. This one is a Korean visual novel based of a web comic of the same name. This one has to do with zombies and an outbreak. It had a lot of annoying characters, but the story itself was pretty interesting. I wouldn’t say I loved it, but the graphics, voices and sound were nice and the story was getting interesting. 6.5/10

Alone in the Crowd - 53 minutes completed demo. This one is a somewhat clunky kind of Paper’s Please where you play a sentinel who wakes up and has to identify people by cameras and where they are and this citizen turner thing. You get to ask questions about who and what is going every time you complete a task. It was very interesting and had a good atmosphere. Pretty good music and alright graphics. I would like it bundled. 6.5/10 with potential.

Amanda the Adventure - 12 minutes completed demo. This is one of those weird stuck in some place solving puzzles, watching a cooking with Amanda VHS and trying to solve puzzles, with some scary stuff attached. It had an alright presence, but these aren’t my type of games. The voice acting was good though. 6/10 and wait for a bundle.

ArcRunner - 10 minutes. This one kind of sucked. It was a 3rd person shooter where you play some mech guy shooting junk. It controlled kind of poorly with the Series X controller. The music was generic 80s synth and the enemies were generic. There was a good idea here, but what I played was not to my liking. 5/10

Asleep - 30 minutes. This is one of those 2D walking type maybe Clock Tower-ish games where you play some Lady in her nightmares. I got stuck and didn’t know where to go, so I ended it. It wasn’t too bad, but was missing a little something. The story was confusing as heck to start and it started very slow with a walking sequence. 5.5/10

Astra: Fading Stars - 30 minutes completed demo. This one is a 2D Metroidvania type game about a girl and her sister and her sister tells her to become the one to defeat many evil creatures. It didn’t impress me as much with the graphics at first, but I grew to like them. Also it controls excellent with an Xbox Series X controller. The music was quite good and it all felt fluid and nice. It didn’t feel as clean in the graphics overall, but the style was good. Well worth playing on a sale or bundle. 6.5/10

Blue Wednesday - 15 minutes. This is an interactive adventure rhythm game thing with some jazzy music and pretty nice visuals about a musician who is kind of down on their luck and working at a grocery store. It was OK overall, but I didn’t enjoy the rhythm part a lot, but I would try it more bundled. 6/10

Bramble the Mountain King - 25 minutes. In this one you play in a very nice looking environment where are a tiny being and go around nature and caves until you see this ugly thing playing a violin. The music drives you crazy and the notes are powerful and hit you. It was artsy, pretty weird, had weird physics like movement and was decent. I would only play this bundled as the gameplay wasn’t for me. 6.5/10

Bzzzt - 11 minutes completed demo. This one was an excellent 2D speed running collect some screws and dodge bad stuff platformer. It had great controls with the Series X controller, excellent graphics and good sounds and music. A great one to get bundled or on sale 8/10

Capes - 19 minutes completed one mission. This one is a super hero turn based strategy game where a corporation controls a city and they want to eradicate super heroes. The gameplay was pretty alright with some command and some moves the supers had. It seemed like a decent difficulty and was pretty fun. I would get it bundled. 6.5/10

Card Crawl Adventures - 6 minutes. In this one you have a 3 by 3 set of cards on the screen. They consist of enemies, weapons, heals and like this fist thing. You make a path of 6 to try to take out cards and such. This doesn’t feel too amazing even though the graphics look good and the game play is short. I just wasn’t having fun and it felt very samey already after a few deals. 5.5/10

Cavern of Dreams - 40 minutes. This one is a 3D collectathon with pretty okay graphics, decent controls with the Series X controller, not much of a story other than rescuing siblings and it was pretty alright. Nothing amazing, but would play bundled. 6.5/10

Chants of Sennaar - 13 minutes. This one was a puzzle game where you play this robed guy in this artsy world solving puzzles, learning an unknown language and travelling along. This one was well done, but just wasn’t too exciting walking around, but it was clean. 7/10

Cornucopia - 12 minutes. This one is a weird kind of Paper Mario looking farming game with somewhat weird angles to hit stuff like the stones. The controls are a bit weird too, although the games graphics look very nice. The music is generic but nice. I liked where it was going and you start by being encased and ice and surviving somehow, and they get you to a farm. A part of the tutorial I guess has you gather stone and put it into a furnace to make something. I was like oh cool maybe a few seconds to get something and it said 20 minutes. This was a major nope for me and made it feel free to play with awful timers. Cool concept but would only get bundled. 5.5/10

Coven - 8 minutes. This one is a FPS witch game, where you play as a witch burned at the stake that comes back for revenge. The fighting feels like Skyrim, but the gameplay is of an FPS. It was alright, but very unpolished. Would be good in a cheaper bundle. 6/10

Crafty Survivors - 44 minutes. This one is a Vampire Survivors like game where you play chefs in which their moves inflict statuses. Having 2 of one status and chopping them to finish cooks them which eventually leads to an ultimate move. This game controls way better with a PS4 controller than a Series X mainly because it used R2 as an attack instead of auto attacking and everything is mapped to different buttons. Every skill you get that isn’t a passive needs to be activated with button presses. This gives more control but also feels more hectic and makes it much harder to dodge enemies when things get frantic. I liked this one enough, but it felt a little loose and I just kept dying to really fast enemies. Also there is no meter or anything to know the number of cooked enemies. This one feels undercooked, but has potential. 6/10

Creeping Deck: Pharaoh's Curse - 4 minutes. This one is a basic Slay the Spire like with an Egyptian theme. This feels like a mobile port, and while the card art is nice, everything else feels a bit unpolished. Would only get bundled. 5.5/10

Cyclo Chamber - 12 minutes and completed 1 run. This is a Brotato like where you’re in a small arena entertaining some pig guy by shooting enemies. This one is a lot less polished, but still had some fun. The graphics were simple and nice, but the sound was horrible with shots sounding like wet slaps. It wasn’t amazing but controlled well enough and could be worth it in a bundle. 6/10

Cynthia: Hidden in the Moonshadow - 28 minutes completed demo. I feel I played this before. It has a girl in a linear open world that can sneak, shoot arrows and solve puzzles in a 3D platformer. It has pretty good graphics and OK voice acting. It feels pretty solid although a little unremarkable. It still played well. 7/10

The Darkest Files - 59 minutes completed demo. This is an adventure narrative game about Nazis being interviewed and possibly persecuted for their war crimes long after the war. Supposedly it’s based off true stories. The art and atmosphere are excellent. The music is dreary and nice. The voice acting is top notch and it had a really interesting story. The interview parts are also very neat and interactive. This one feels special and has something to it, even though it may not be fun in a traditional sense. 8/10

Defiled - 3 minutes. This one just wasn’t good at all. It’s a Vampire Survivors clone with generic music, bland graphics, barely any sounds and some generic level up skills. If this comes out it’s going to some cheaper bundle. 4.5/10

Dreamcutter - 18 minutes. This is an 18+ adult 2D platformer with OK Series X controls except for swinging. I fell so many times I gave up. It seemed to have an OK story and graphics, but the controls ended up ruining it. I would play it bundled, but otherwise no. 6/10

Dungeon Drafters - 18 minutes completed demo. This one was a turn based dungon crawling card fighting game that was pretty clean and looked nice for the most part. It played well too. It wasn’t bad even though it didn’t wow me either. Still very clean and was over quickly for the dungeon. It just felt a bit samey already, even though I know there will be many more cards in the full version. 7/10

Dungeons of Aether - 15 minutes completed demo. This one is a dungeon crawling dice fighting roguelite maybe game. It has nice graphics and sound, controls well with the Series X controller and felt like a lot of fun. This was very clean and provided something different for a dice rolling RPG. I enjoyed it and would get it on sale or bundled. 7.5/10

Dust & Neon - 28 minutes completed demo. This one is a cover kind of Enter the Gungeon type western game with manual reloading and diving. It didn’t control amazingly well with the Series X controllers mainly cause of the aiming with the stick, but it controlled very well with the mouse and keyboard. The graphics and music are great as well. It’s simple but very fun. I would buy it on sale or bundled. 8/10

Dynopunk - 21 minutes completed demo. This one was a pretty fun mix of repairing stuff and visual novel in a futuristic world where dinosaurs live there and t-rexes are gone mainly except for the main character. This has great graphics, pretty alright gameplay, some decent comedy and a great soundtrack. I liked it a lot and it’s worth just buying on release. Nice chill game. 8/10

Elypse - 29 minutes completed demo. This one is a kind of Metroidvania, where you’re a thing thrown into the Abyss. In this abyss is an environment where you gain powers and must use many boost jumps and shots to get around. I died many times but the graphics are nice along with the sound and music. The story seems just OK. I think I didn’t like this one as much for some very hard jumps and some leap of faith jumps. Still solid and would get bundled. 7/10

Escape From Zombie U:reloaded - 6 minutes completed demo. This is a weird adult game that may have been a flash animation at some point. It stars a buxom teacher and has some OK animation. The rest feel choppy and flash like. Even the dialogue boxes look flash like. I kind of still enjoyed it even though it wasn’t amazing. 6.5/10

Green Man Gaming.

WWE 2K22 - Steam key(s):

-> Base Game Only = $12.90

-> Season Pass Only (5 main DLC Packs & MyRISE Mega-Boost and SuperCharger packs) = $8.60

[5 Main Packs are = Most Wanted, Whole Dam Pack, Banzai Pack, Stand Back Pack, Clowning Around Pack]

-> Deluxe Edition (Base Game & Season Pass & Undertaker Immortal DLC Pack) = $25.90

NOTES:

-> Keep in mind, NWO 4 Life Edition (i.e. the Expensive Edition w/ everything - MSRP $120) is not on sale here.

-> NWO 4 Life Bonus Content [Scott Hall, Kevin Nash, Syxx NWO version (of Sean Waltman), Hollywood NWO version of Hogan & Eric Bischoff] [Steam] (MSRP for $25) does NOT come in Season Pass or Deluxe Edition.

I think dev's & pub's might care about 1440p, if there were actually 1440p TV's for console-gamers. TV's also went from 1080p to 4K with no between, foolishly.

And stupidly, consoles went from 1080p native to 4K, back in the PS4 Pro / X Box 1 X era - which I think was foolish, as 1440p is that happy medium b/t the 2.

EDIT - I just run stuff at 1080p on my 1080p 240hz G-Sync'd monitor maxed-out or close to it on either my 3070 desktop or 3060 laptop. 4K hardware (i.e. RTX 3090's, 4080's, 4090's) are just too demanding & costly.
Consoles were effected by cheap tvs and the drive to get people to keep upgrading. I just saw a cheap 4k tv in Costco the other day for $349, 65inch screen too. My ten year old plasma 50inch was twice that.

Hogwarts Legacy is "Overwhelmingly Positive" on Steam with 95%+ positive reviews. I guess the boycott didn't work

Anyone try it yet? How does it run?

Hogwarts Legacy is "Overwhelmingly Positive" on Steam with 95%+ positive reviews. I guess the boycott didn't work

Anyone try it yet? How does it run?
Reports are all over the place. Optimization is definately needed. It could be the new crisis/cyberpunk hardware breaker (cpu and gpu) or just sloppy coding. Check HardwareUnboxed and Daniel Owen on youtube for gpu tests. Lets just say that any card under 16GB vram is having problems with this game at anything over 1080p res.

There is a bug that has dlss 3.0 being auto turned on when using rtx 4000 cards too.

Reports are all over the place. Optimization is definately needed. It could be the new crisis/cyberpunk hardware breaker (cpu and gpu) or just sloppy coding. Check HardwareUnboxed and Daniel Owen on youtube for gpu tests. Lets just say that any card under 16GB vram is having problems with this game at anything over 1080p res.

There is a bug that has dlss 3.0 being auto turned on when using rtx 4000 cards too.
Hardware Unboxed has 3060 (with 12GB VRAM) getting better performance out of that than a 3070 (8 gb VRAM) b/c this game is such a VRAM hog.

I've been playing Hogwarts on an i7-13700k and RTX 3080Ti.  At 1440p Ultra, ray-tracing off, DLSS Quality, I was getting about 150-200fps in Hogwarts and 110-150fps out in the world.  The second day, that dipped dramatically but I later realized that ray-tracing had turned itself on somehow.  Turned it off and am back to averaging 150fps.  No notable stutters, maybe a little pop-in on plants in the open world, once had a cut scene where it didn't render someone's wand so they just had a mote of light following their hand movements around.  Literally unplayable.

It does eat up a good 14-16GB of RAM when running.

Incidentally, I give zero shits about Harry Potter as a franchise and never read the books and only saw one movie (the last one) because my kid wanted to see it.  But the game was getting good initial press and I figured why not.  I am enjoying it and assume it helps that it's set in the late 1800s so it's not a bunch of HP characters on display.  I recognize a few surnames and stuff through 20+ years of cultural osmosis but am mostly just enjoying it as a fantasy adventure game.

Wo Long: Fallen Dynasty - PC Requirements:

Sources:

-> https://www.dsogaming.com/news/wo-long-fallen-dynasty-gets-official-pc-system-requirements/

-> https://www.bluesnews.com/cgi-bin/board.pl?action=viewthread&boardid=1&threadid=256634

MINIMUM:

Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
Processor: Intel® Core™ i5-8400, AMD Ryzen™ 5 3400G
Memory: 8 GB RAM
Graphics: GeForce GTX 1650 4GB, Radeon RX 570 4GB
DirectX: Version 12
Network: Broadband Internet connection
Storage: 60 GB available space
Sound Card: 16 bit stereo, 48kHz WAVE file can be played
Additional Notes: HDD, 720P, 30FPS

RECOMMENDED:

Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
Processor: Intel® Core™ i7-8700, AMD Ryzen™ 5 3600XT
Memory: 16 GB RAM
Graphics: GeForce RTX 2060 6GB, Radeon RX 5700XT 8GB
DirectX: Version 12
Network: Broadband Internet connection
Storage: 60 GB available space
Sound Card: 16 bit stereo, 48kHz WAVE file can be played
Additional Notes: HDD, 1080P, 60FPS

4K:

Internal verification results:
Verified to run at 4K (2160p), 60 fps maximum with NVIDIA® GeForce® RTX 3080 (VRAM 12GB), with Graphics Settings set to Standard.
*The above is based on internal testing and results may vary depending on the PC system.

nitrosmob time has come,...

Steamy Sakura Special by Humble
I salute you. I've only played Sakura Swim Club I think and some of the original one Sakura Spirit. To those wondering what's new are Sakura Alien, Knight 1, MMO Extra, Forest Girls 1-3, and Succubus 4-6. I'm disappointed it doesn't have their newer Would you like to run an idol café? series. If you bought previous bundles and this one you would be missing Idol Cafe 1-3, Alien 2 and Melody of these games. I'll pick up the newer games though.

Here are 18+ patches (NSFW) for most of their games too.

I've been playing Hogwarts on an i7-13700k and RTX 3080Ti. At 1440p Ultra, ray-tracing off, DLSS Quality, I was getting about 150-200fps in Hogwarts and 110-150fps out in the world. The second day, that dipped dramatically but I later realized that ray-tracing had turned itself on somehow. Turned it off and am back to averaging 150fps. No notable stutters, maybe a little pop-in on plants in the open world, once had a cut scene where it didn't render someone's wand so they just had a mote of light following their hand movements around. Literally unplayable.

It does eat up a good 14-16GB of RAM when running.

Incidentally, I give zero shits about Harry Potter as a franchise and never read the books and only saw one movie (the last one) because my kid wanted to see it. But the game was getting good initial press and I figured why not. I am enjoying it and assume it helps that it's set in the late 1800s so it's not a bunch of HP characters on display. I recognize a few surnames and stuff through 20+ years of cultural osmosis but am mostly just enjoying it as a fantasy adventure game.
Hogwarts game also is before Fantastic Beasts, in which the latter's in 1920's. I liked the first Fantastic Beasts movie, but the other 2 sequels are all kinds of "meh."

All the Harry Potters are 1990's and on, IIRC.

For the HP movies - I liked the first 3 (Sorcerer's Stone aka Philosopher's Stone, Chamber of Secrets, and Prisoner of Azkaban - IMHO, I like Azkaban the best of the first 3); was "meh" on most of the middle movies; also really liked the last 2 Deathly Hallows films). Azkaban's probably my favorite HP movie.

Hogwarts game also is before Fantastic Beasts, in which the latter's in 1920's. I liked the first Fantastic Beasts movie, but the other 2 sequels are all kinds of "meh."

All the Harry Potters are 1990's and on, IIRC.

For the HP movies - I liked the first 3 (Sorcerer's Stone aka Philosopher's Stone, Chamber of Secrets, and Prisoner of Azkaban - IMHO, I like Azkaban the best of the first 3); was "meh" on most of the middle movies; also really liked the last 2 Deathly Hallows films). Azkaban's probably my favorite HP movie.
urkel-steve-urkel.gif

Alright, first batch... I think this is 53 games.  Red means don't bother.  Yellow means its promising, but not my thing.  Green means try it!

Extremely Powerful Capybaras: VS-like, its alright
Creeping Deck:  Broke a deck in the first 15 minutes, meh
Super Auto Battlemon:  There’s someone building spreadsheets for this already
Wall World: Dome Keeper, but Made in Abyss (it’s vertical!)
Battle Grid: VS-like, turd
Dust & Neon: isometric shooter with Borderlands loot, not bad
Ancient Islands: Tower Defense, seems fun
8-Bit Adventures 2:  Great NES vibes, I like it
Dungeon Drafters:  SRPG rogue-like dungeon crawler, I’ll take it
Master of Puppets:  Inscrutable
MEATGRINDER:  Game breaking bug before the tutorial ended
Radio the Universe:  This is going to be a sleeper hit; metroidvania with weight and aesthetics
Deep Alchemy Dungeon:  Watered down, mostly lead, no gold
Bleak Sword DX:  Could be interested
Monster Crawl: Looks like ass, but it’s a lot of fun, IMO; gauntlet rogue-like
The Hungry Fly:  Surreal horror
Angkara: The Horde:  Broken
Demiurges:  HOMM-like, but demi-urged to uninstall
Slime Warfare: Inscrutable
Picayune Dreams:  Inscrutable, but in a good way, VS-like
Grim Guardians: Demon Purge:  Castlevania with TWO anime girls
Rusted Moss:  Played w/ controller? Shit.  Played w/ M/kb?  Awesome.  Metroidvania
Dwarves: Glory, Death and Loot:  Looks like ass, but lots of fun; autobattler
Windmills: Tilted
Path of Achra:  I am not *that* old to enjoy this
Power of Ten:  Twin-stike-esque space shooter, it’s okay
Dungeons of Aether:  I really digged the dice mechanics and the clean artstyle
Meet Your Maker:  Top 3 game of the event; FPS puzzle dungeon game
Voidtrain:  It’s a survival game on a train, but not fun?
Dark Envoy:  Need another isometric realtime with pause RPG?
Ravenbound: Wanted to create an account for a single player demo.  fuck you.
NeuroSquad - Slay the Horde:  Top 3 game of the event; great VS-like
Quit Today:  Did not quit, lots of fun beat ‘em up
Depersonalization: Machine translated text to speech dialog… I quit early
WitchSpring R:  Ys + Atelier + Turn Based combat, its chill
Hunt the Night: Great isometric ARPG
Karagon: Kara gone and made a game I don’t like
Spiritfall: Dead Cells + Slay the Spire + Smash Bros; nearly Top 3 material!
Techtonica:  Satisfactory clone; not bad, but its another one of those
Perseus: Titan Slayer:  Ass
Sovereign Syndicate:  Sleeper hit, likely; great dialog and great mechanics for an isometric RPG
Phantom Brigade: XCOM, but with mehcs, and simultaneous turns like Frozen Synapse; Top 3 for  me
M.A.S.S. Builder:  Convoluted mech builder with a bad game attached; wait for AC6
Backfirewall_: comedy game solving puzzles in a smartphone world; it’s doin’ its thing
Vengeful Guardian Moonrider:  It’s fuckin’ Hagane
Assault Android Cactus:  Goofy art, but I enjoyed it
Plushie from the Sky:  Shit
Corpse Keeper: Weird fighting game RPG; necromancer uses corpses to play a rogue-like
Kaku Ancient Seal:  It’s busted
Jianghu Survivor: VS-like but grindy as fuck
Siege of Dungeon: Dungeon crawling rogue-like with strategic dungeon movement
Thirsty Suitors:  Divisive game, likely, but if you like the vibes, the game is fun
Capes:  XCOM with no-name heroes; the characters suck, but the gameplay is fun

Top 5 if you're that lazy, with links

The 5 you should probably see for yourself... (aka weird stuff, links included)

I'll be playing some more tomorrow, as well. 

I wish I could've made the kind of money that Jaleel (as Steve Urkel and Stefan) probably did, back when they were "It" on TV.

Also - The Last of Us: S1 E5 (HBO) might be the best episode of TV that I've seen since GoT's "Red Wedding" episode.
I really need to watch Last of Us. I'm a huge fan of the series and have HBO Max for free with my ATT phone plan and I feel like I'm the only person who hasn't watched even the first episode yet lol.

I have a peculiar question... I did a ton of 'google fu' before deciding to ask here. This is in regards to the Fanatical website.

As a physical game collector, I only buy USA / esrb games. I do not buy Canadian or European editions for my collection, even if the game/gameplay is the same.

Now as far as steam, I know it's worldwide. Today I found out fanatical is from the UK. I bought a bundle from them last week and noticed that I was charged foreign transaction fees. Is there any difference in keys from them or 'is a key a key' when it comes to digital? To put it simply, I'd rather pay more for proper 'USA' keys than foreign keys.

I have not redeemed these keys or even revealed them yet so I know I can 'return' the transaction if I want to.

Is the show just as pretentious and up its own ass as the games are?
It can be.

Was not a fan of Episode 3. That episode was boring & too slow for its own good.

E1, 2, 4, and 5 were all ranging from good (E4) to really good (E1 and E2) to great (E5).

It can be.

Was not a fan of Episode 3. That episode was boring & too slow for its own good.

E1, 2, 4, and 5 were all ranging from good (E4) to really good (E1 and E2) to great (E5).
Interesting, I think the one episode that got the most coverage on social media was episode 3. Thus far, I think the general public thinks that episode 3 is the best.

I have a peculiar question... I did a ton of 'google fu' before deciding to ask here. This is in regards to the Fanatical website.

As a physical game collector, I only buy USA / esrb games. I do not buy Canadian or European editions for my collection, even if the game/gameplay is the same.

Now as far as steam, I know it's worldwide. Today I found out fanatical is from the UK. I bought a bundle from them last week and noticed that I was charged foreign transaction fees. Is there any difference in keys from them or 'is a key a key' when it comes to digital? To put it simply, I'd rather pay more for proper 'USA' keys than foreign keys.

I have not redeemed these keys or even revealed them yet so I know I can 'return' the transaction if I want to.
Some keys are locked by region, usually it will tell you on the website you bought the key. As for Fanatical (BundleStars) Ive never once had a foreign Transaction fee with them. Did you accidentally go to the UK version of the site? Something seems off.

I once accidentally bought a UK version of RE7 from another site but that was my own fault for not reading the description.

Some keys are locked by region, usually it will tell you on the website you bought the key. As for Fanatical (BundleStars) Ive never once had a foreign Transaction fee with them. Did you accidentally go to the UK version of the site? Something seems off.

I once accidentally bought a UK version of RE7 from another site but that was my own fault for not reading the description.
This is the URL I just copied after logging in: https://www.fanatical.com/en/

This is what I purchased: https://www.fanatical.com/en/game/star-wars-jedi-knight-collection

Since I made the account last week nothing appeared to be a foreign website. Searching the 'net says the site is based in the UK and that USA credit cards get charged foreign fees.

bread's done
Back