Steam Deals Thread V11 ~ Let's move along, people...

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrNinjaSquirrel

CAGiversary!
Feedback
25 (100%)
Seemed about time for a new thread, so here it is. Welcome to the Steam Deals Thread V11!

Daily Deal
Luftrausers - $9.99 $5.99

Yesterday's Deal
Metro: Last Light Complete Edition - $19.99 $9.99
Metro 2033 - $14.99 $3.74

Weekend Deals
Europa Universalis IV - $39.99 $9.99
Europa Universalis IV Extreme Edition - $44.99 $11.24 [customspoiler=DLC][/customspoiler]
Europa Universalis III Collection - 39.99 9.99
Europa Universalis III Complete - 14.99 3.74 [customspoiler=DLC][/customspoiler]
Europa Universalis: Rome - Gold Edition - 9.99 2.49
PAYDAY 2 - 29.99 9.99 [customspoiler=DLC][/customspoiler]
PAYDAY™ The Heist - 14.99 4.99 [customspoiler=DLC][/customspoiler]

Midweek Madness
Audiosurf 2 - $14.99 $8.99
Audiosurf - $9.99 $2.49
XCOM Complete - $49.99 $24.99 [customspoiler=Includes][/customspoiler][/customspoiler]
Painkiller Complete Pack - $69.99 $13.99 [customspoiler=Includes][/customspoiler][/customspoiler]

Weeklong Deals
Pool Nation - $9.99 $1.49
Booster Trooper - $4.99 $0.74
Zeno Clash - $9.99 $1.99
Thunder Wolves - $9.99 $1.99
Alien Breed™ Trilogy - $22.99 $11.49 [customspoiler=Includes][/customspoiler]
Two Worlds II - $19.99 $4.99 [customspoiler=DLC][/customspoiler]
Titan Quest - Immortal Throne - $14.99 $3.74
Titan Quest - $14.99 $3.74
Sine Mora - $9.99 $2.49
Primal Carnage - $14.99 $3.74
Mirror's Edge™ - $19.99 $4.99
Hard Truck Apocalypse / Ex Machina - $7.99 $1.99
Guncraft - $14.99 $3.74
Expeditions: Conquistador - $19.99 $4.99
Alien Spidy - $9.99 $2.49
Violett - $9.99 $2.99
Dark Matter - $14.99 $4.49
Survivor Squad - $8.99 $2.96
Victoria II - $19.99 $6.79
Star Trek - $14.99 $5.09
Knights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition - $14.99 $5.09
Tiny Troopers - $4.99 $2.49
Spate - $9.99 $4.99
SimCity™ 4 Deluxe Edition - $19.99 $9.99
Litil Divil - $9.99 $4.99
Last Dream - $9.99 $4.99
KickBeat Steam Edition - $9.99 $4.99
Euro Truck Simulator 2 - $39.99 $19.99
Dead Space Pack - $34.99 $8.74 [customspoiler=Includes][/customspoiler]
Earthworm Jim Collection - $19.99 $9.99
Dominions 4: Thrones of Ascension - $34.99 $17.49
Desert Thunder - $9.99 $4.99
Construction Machines 2014 - $14.99 $7.49
Tower of Guns - $14.99 $8.24
PlayClaw - Game Video Recorder - $49.99 $29.99
Vox - $9.99 $7.49
Obscure II (Obscure: The Aftermath) - $9.99 $7.49
Obscure - $6.99 $5.24
Action Indie Pack - $14.99 $1.49
Geneforge Saga - $19.99 $3.99

Miscellaneous Deals (end time varies)
Cloudbuilt - $19.99 $9.19
Titan Quest Gold - $19.99 $4.99
Football Manager 2014 - $49.99 $12.5
Dracula Trilogy - $19.99 $9.99 [customspoiler=Includes][/customspoiler]
The Wolf Among Us - $24.99 $16.74
MXGP - $39.99 $25.19
FX Eleven - $19.99 $9.99
Franchise Hockey Manager 2014 - $39.99 $19.99
Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons - $14.99 $6.00

Thread under construction, more to be added shortly...

Thanks to EastX, Detruire, Psydero, and everyone else that has contributed to the thread!

Last edited by a moderator:
WTF, I never got this much attention when I first partook in the Steam thread. You all are dumbasses assholes.
Man, I didn't get any attention, and I think I actually started posting in this thread after Bobby. I think he just soaked up all the :newbie: ness and didn't leave any for anybody else until now.

And yes, Bobby, you are still a :newbie: , you don't have to ask.

Mandatory reading courtesy of BigSpoonyBard. Particularly #4 (which should now include flash sales in addition to dailies).
Where was this informative link 6 months ago? :p

Man, I didn't get any attention, and I think I actually started posting in this thread after Bobby. I think he just soaked up all the :newbie: ness and didn't leave any for anybody else until now.

And yes, Bobby, you are still a :newbie: , you don't have to ask.
I knew it! You lucked out. :p

No, it showed up in my account without me having to do anything, so I'm pissed that I couldn't pay for it or whatever my gimmick is supposed to be now.
Sarcasm detected, but your solution is the following: Buy lots of gift copies for your Steam friends and thank the developer for keeping his word about free DLC.

Gamefly started its Summer Sale for up to 75% off, and runs until 6/9.

Day 1 Flash Sales (End 5/31)

Day 1 Deals (End 6/9)

Activates on Steam unless otherwise noted.  Check DRM on product page.

Use coupon code JUN15OFF for an additional 15% off at checkout. (UKJUN15OFF for UK customers.)

Heads up, my Desura page has a Royale key and an in-game key, and both will get you a unique steam key.
I have a Redeem Key and an IndieRoyale key on my Desura collection keys page. The Redeem Key matches the key I got from IndieGala Mass Effect bundle.

Did you create two KFY accounts to get two Steam keys? No doubt JohnHarker will need my second key.

I have a Redeem Key and an IndieRoyale key on my Desura collection keys page. The Redeem Key matches the key I got from IndieGala Mass Effect bundle.

Did you create two KFY accounts to get two Steam keys? No doubt JohnHarker will need my second key.
I must have spoder'd that way back when ;)

And yeah, I made a second account.

Sarcasm detected, but your solution is the following: Buy lots of gift copies for your Steam friends and thank the developer for keeping his word about free DLC.
Can I just buy a bunch of copies and send them to that TrashBot account instead?

Tea sucks, so no, thanks.
670px-Kick-Down-a-Door-Step-1-Version-3.jpg

This is the door. Show yourself to it.

:nottalking:

Re: Gamefly deal, I believe Pixeljunk Shooter is coming to some kind of platform via PS Plus in June FYI.
Depending on how they handled the controls, the PS4/Vita versions might be better if they include both games's levels and the faster, more responsive controls of the second game. Great game either way, but still #3 behind Monsters and Eden.

Just got an email with this:

hl9Xvzw.png

which reminded me that I have 8 copies of that game in my Steam inventory.

You want one? Tell me why (other than +1 or cards).
I want it because I need an MMO in which I could meet like minded individuals to become friends for life with.

Actually I did think the show had an interesting premise and might work better as a game.

Last edited:
Gearcrack Arena codes

All gone
I never got mine... I voted for the game and reserved a copy through the old WGN group, even commented "Voted" or something I think on the Greenlight page.

Am I boned?

(I got a gold code for 24.99 BTN. Auction codes are going so close to that I figured it wasn't worth the trouble.)
Buy Tits Now?

There's another one of those free game bundles happening for 10 days over at MAC App Deals. 5 out of the 8 games are also for PC.

Freebie Gamer Bundle

MAC and PC:
Brickshooter Egypt
Atlantis Quest
BigHead BASH
Crazy Fairies
Akaneiro: Demon Hunters

MAC only:
Otto Matic
Nanosaur 2: Hatchling
Gears
Two of those are F2P MMOs... really?

The one I've used before is http://dispenser.tf
I like dispenser, but every time I try to use it it's down and times out on every page. I even run the domain through those "is it down or not" sites and sure enough it's down, every damn time.

Dear Mr Harker,

I must say that we are a match made in Heaven. You are a builder and I have supplies. You are a collector and I need to purge. You are a cheapskate and I give away keys for free. We are so compatible that I just want to cry and laugh and sigh all in the same breath.

If you are truly committed to building your backlog then shoot me a PM and I will show you a list of extra Steam bundle keys that will make you shout for joy. Or run away in fear. Let me know if you are up for the challenge and I will happily contribute to your project. I'm sure you will find something in my jar-o-excess to +1 your Steam account many times over.

I eagerly await your response.

Yours truly,

Palinn
Bow-Chicka-Wow-Wow-Sam-Glee.gif

I grabbed a AMD Gold for $24 buy it now. Got Murdered, Banner Saga/DYAD, and Thief. Don't really want Thief, but I'm having a hard time selling it, even at $10.
Wait - you have a Thief [2014] key and been trying to sell it at $10?

Why have you NOT contacted me about this? :p

Wait - you have a Thief [2014] key and been trying to sell it at $10?

Why have you NOT contacted me about this? :p
Didn't know you were interested.

Still want it? It's not like it's a bad price, I just guess nobody wants it for whatever reason.

I've got two spare copies of Kill Fun Yeah if anyone is actually interested in trying to game out. 

The process is kinda annoying. You have to make an account on the Kill Fun Yeah site, the go to the members area, then choose "Activate full version", then put in the Desura key, then you'll get a "Show Steam key" link on the members area page.

If you wanna do all that, lemme know.

How many times I have I mentioned I been looking for Thief 2014 for $10 or so in Amazon DVG, Steam, or GMG threads? ;)

PM me!
Probably not as often as you've mentioned that you're looking for Thief 2014 and all its DLC for $5. You call tyrannosaurus enough times, people aren't even going to notice when you call wolf.

I've got two spare copies of Kill Fun Yeah if anyone is actually interested in trying to game out.

The process is kinda annoying. You have to make an account on the Kill Fun Yeah site, the go to the members area, then choose "Activate full version", then put in the Desura key, then you'll get a "Show Steam key" link on the members area page.

If you wanna do all that, lemme know.
Changed my mind. No.

Last edited:
Gonna echo the complaints on Bethesda deals lately.

I have no idea what their problem is with deep discounts right now.

Is it to make up for money they're losing on ESO? I have no idea.

How many times I have I mentioned I been looking for Thief 2014 for $10 or so in Amazon DVG, Steam, or GMG threads? ;)

PM me!
Done.

There was some mention somewhere by someone about something to do with the recent XCOM sales or whatnot. Nuuvem has XCOM: Enemy Unknown - The Complete Edition for roughly $20.
I got XCOM + NBA 2K13 for like... $8-10 aaaages ago on GMG (and the base game has hit $5 before alone, righ?) and split it (didn't want NBA 2K13), then got Elite Soldier/Slingshot DLCs for $4 on Steam, and then got Enemy Within on Steam for $7.50 a handful of months ago.

Seriously the deals on the game suck lately. It's like because it's a "complete" version they're allowed to charge more, even though the separate parts have been cheaper individually.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back