Steam Deals Thread V11 ~ Let's move along, people...

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrNinjaSquirrel

CAGiversary!
Feedback
25 (100%)
Seemed about time for a new thread, so here it is. Welcome to the Steam Deals Thread V11!

Daily Deal
Luftrausers - $9.99 $5.99

Yesterday's Deal
Metro: Last Light Complete Edition - $19.99 $9.99
Metro 2033 - $14.99 $3.74

Weekend Deals
Europa Universalis IV - $39.99 $9.99
Europa Universalis IV Extreme Edition - $44.99 $11.24 [customspoiler=DLC][/customspoiler]
Europa Universalis III Collection - 39.99 9.99
Europa Universalis III Complete - 14.99 3.74 [customspoiler=DLC][/customspoiler]
Europa Universalis: Rome - Gold Edition - 9.99 2.49
PAYDAY 2 - 29.99 9.99 [customspoiler=DLC][/customspoiler]
PAYDAY™ The Heist - 14.99 4.99 [customspoiler=DLC][/customspoiler]

Midweek Madness
Audiosurf 2 - $14.99 $8.99
Audiosurf - $9.99 $2.49
XCOM Complete - $49.99 $24.99 [customspoiler=Includes][/customspoiler][/customspoiler]
Painkiller Complete Pack - $69.99 $13.99 [customspoiler=Includes][/customspoiler][/customspoiler]

Weeklong Deals
Pool Nation - $9.99 $1.49
Booster Trooper - $4.99 $0.74
Zeno Clash - $9.99 $1.99
Thunder Wolves - $9.99 $1.99
Alien Breed™ Trilogy - $22.99 $11.49 [customspoiler=Includes][/customspoiler]
Two Worlds II - $19.99 $4.99 [customspoiler=DLC][/customspoiler]
Titan Quest - Immortal Throne - $14.99 $3.74
Titan Quest - $14.99 $3.74
Sine Mora - $9.99 $2.49
Primal Carnage - $14.99 $3.74
Mirror's Edge™ - $19.99 $4.99
Hard Truck Apocalypse / Ex Machina - $7.99 $1.99
Guncraft - $14.99 $3.74
Expeditions: Conquistador - $19.99 $4.99
Alien Spidy - $9.99 $2.49
Violett - $9.99 $2.99
Dark Matter - $14.99 $4.49
Survivor Squad - $8.99 $2.96
Victoria II - $19.99 $6.79
Star Trek - $14.99 $5.09
Knights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition - $14.99 $5.09
Tiny Troopers - $4.99 $2.49
Spate - $9.99 $4.99
SimCity™ 4 Deluxe Edition - $19.99 $9.99
Litil Divil - $9.99 $4.99
Last Dream - $9.99 $4.99
KickBeat Steam Edition - $9.99 $4.99
Euro Truck Simulator 2 - $39.99 $19.99
Dead Space Pack - $34.99 $8.74 [customspoiler=Includes][/customspoiler]
Earthworm Jim Collection - $19.99 $9.99
Dominions 4: Thrones of Ascension - $34.99 $17.49
Desert Thunder - $9.99 $4.99
Construction Machines 2014 - $14.99 $7.49
Tower of Guns - $14.99 $8.24
PlayClaw - Game Video Recorder - $49.99 $29.99
Vox - $9.99 $7.49
Obscure II (Obscure: The Aftermath) - $9.99 $7.49
Obscure - $6.99 $5.24
Action Indie Pack - $14.99 $1.49
Geneforge Saga - $19.99 $3.99

Miscellaneous Deals (end time varies)
Cloudbuilt - $19.99 $9.19
Titan Quest Gold - $19.99 $4.99
Football Manager 2014 - $49.99 $12.5
Dracula Trilogy - $19.99 $9.99 [customspoiler=Includes][/customspoiler]
The Wolf Among Us - $24.99 $16.74
MXGP - $39.99 $25.19
FX Eleven - $19.99 $9.99
Franchise Hockey Manager 2014 - $39.99 $19.99
Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons - $14.99 $6.00

Thread under construction, more to be added shortly...

Thanks to EastX, Detruire, Psydero, and everyone else that has contributed to the thread!

Last edited by a moderator:
Anybody here a fan of Kerbal Space Program? I tried the demo and was pretty confused. Maybe I need to give it another go.

Is it worth it, or should I wait for he price to drop more?
http://www.youtube.com/user/Robbaz

Watch his KSP videos (aka Viking Space Program) and be blown away.

Have you ever wanted to work at NASA? Because that's essentially what you're doing in KSP,
A few of my friends have KSP and this is exactly how they describe it.

Ever done the Elder Scrolls storyline for The Dark Brotherhood?

That.
Let's assume (for the sake of argument) that I have performed the real life equivalent of the aforementioned storyline. How would the BGCQ management verify completion of the tasks, and could I subsequently expect my BGCQ invitation to be delivered to the penal facility or mental institution of my choosing? Hypothetically speaking, of course.

Let's assume (for the sake of argument) that I have performed the real life equivalent of the aforementioned storyline. How would the BGCQ management verify completion of the tasks, and could I subsequently expect my BGCQ invitation to be delivered to the penal facility or mental institution of my choosing? Hypothetically speaking, of course.
Spoony knows. He just, knows...

Speaking of CAG sessions. I was kinda thinking with all the people who got Battlefront 2 recently, we should play together before the removal of GameSpy either ruins the MP completely or makes it a bigger pain in the ass to get going.

Derp. Forgot ashes told me it was supported by GameRanger. I assume a client has to be installed and such?
No. A GameRanger is similar to a Texas Ranger. You just need to hire Chuck Norris' cousin to carry data packets back and forth to the other people you want to play with.

a_message_from_the_dark_brotherhood_of_skyrim_by_maissiropotti-d4gjsev.jpg

Cross-posting the Humble Store sales:

New Flash Sales:

New Front-Page Sales:

Look, more of the same crap that on sale every three weeks.
I was just going to comment that they're pretty much phoning it in today and this weekend.

As many times as EA has put DAO on sale, you'd think they could make some lousy Felicia Day Fanboi game of the millennium edition of Dragon Age 2 or something and just put it back up on Steam with all the fan service DLC packed in. They're probably too lazy to do even that. And the gaming community is better off for it, really.

Game on sale for a price I want...on the only store online that doesn't take some sort of funny money (steambux, playfire, amazon gc, blue coins). Fail.
As other people have pointed out, the Game of the Century Edition with all the DLC is out relatively soon. Not to mention that a Deep Silver Humble is inbound.

A lot of half-tempting sales from Steam and Humble today. Still waiting on Rogue Legacy to show up in a Humble, I don't have any of the Bioshock games or Dragon Age on PC, but I feel like the price could be better (come on MAYhem!). Is Divekick a good price, or is it often that low?

I was thinking about Divekick too, but I don't want to buy another fightstick. I thought it would have been in a humble by now. 
divekick-fighstick.jpg

Got my indiemeadow email.  The site it links to is disabled.

Oh well.  Honestly, I thought I had skipped that bundle and was silently snickering at all you suckers.

Damnit.   :oldman:

New Unreal Tournament coming! woo

Looks like it's going to be free (no microtransactions) and sorta open-sourced.

Live chat now http://www.twitch.tv/unrealengine 

Should I go ahead and get DAO, or wait for for a bundle of DOA2?
Depends if you care about having it on Steam, as any bundle with DA2 will be for Origin. Also you probably won't be saving much, if anything, as most sites have the dual pack at $49.99 ($12.49 after -75%) which is basically what DAO: UE and DA2 go for when bought separately.

The whole site's gone, actually. http://www.indiemeadow.com/ just leads to a page that says "This site has been temporarily disabled. Please try again later."
It must have gotten a lot of traffic, because it worked for me about an hour ago.

You might be waiting a while if you want a Steam bundle with DOA2 (or DA2 for that matter).

http://youtu.be/DVQp_vemQug

Please sign our online petition to help bring back WGN: 
http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/wgn

To be notified when the new site is up, subscribe here:
http://feedburner.google.com/fb/a/mailverify?uri=wgn

Today I finally found out from Steam support why the group was disabled. It's because we were running contests on the forum (contests hosted elsewhere were fine). It wasn't because of our greenlight promotions or certain individuals. 

It turns out that contests are against the TOS which I was not aware of before and I still think it's pretty unfair for us to be shut down without warning. 

So what's happening now? I'm working on a new website which I'll have up as soon as I can. 

I need your help though, please sign the petition (even if it's only to humor me) and spread the word. If there's any web developers about, I'd also love to hear from you too. If you think you can help in any way possible, please feel free to add me on Steam and comment on my profile if my friends list is full. 

Thanks for all your messages. I really appreciate it and hopefully we can put this all behind us soon.

Already signed, Carlton.

Shouldn't a website be able to grow far larger than just your steam group could have? I can't to see what ya'll come up with. Good luck with the petition!

Yeah, I always have it installed. I haven't played in a while, but I'm always up for playing. CAGs also usually try to do some sessions during their events. Summer Freakshow should be coming up in July.
Yeah, KF is the bomb. I'd love to play with you guys sometime. I'm at level 6 on everything, so I can fill in wherever needed.

Game on sale for a price I want...on the only store online that doesn't take some sort of funny money (steambux, playfire, amazon gc, blue coins). Fail.
Noooooo! Tempting, I know. Wait for the full package. You can almost smell it coming.

Sounds like new Unreal Tournament is like Steam Workshop, but you have to pay for the content. I hope I'm wrong.
It'll use the UE4 marketplace, from the sound of it. So custom content will be able to be given away or sold as the author desires. All official content will be free. Details.

FWIW they are completely separate stories with the second only having vague ties to the first. You definitely don't need to play them both. They are both pretty much stand alone stories. Also the second one, as well as not being on Steam, is generally regarded as inferior to the first by most people.

*waits for Warreni and MysterD to defend DA2*

Anyway, DAO is an excellent game that was years in the making. It's one of the better modern RPGs in my opinion. It's a totally self contained story that you'll get many hours out of and depending on your preferences there may even be some replayability in it since you can choose different 'origins' as well as lots of choice and consequence in the game. If you are even remotely interested I say go for it.

Just be aware that game is LONG so if you are not looking to get into a huge commitment gamewise be warned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back