Steam Deals Thread V11 ~ Let's move along, people...

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrNinjaSquirrel

CAGiversary!
Feedback
25 (100%)
Seemed about time for a new thread, so here it is. Welcome to the Steam Deals Thread V11!

Daily Deal
Luftrausers - $9.99 $5.99

Yesterday's Deal
Metro: Last Light Complete Edition - $19.99 $9.99
Metro 2033 - $14.99 $3.74

Weekend Deals
Europa Universalis IV - $39.99 $9.99
Europa Universalis IV Extreme Edition - $44.99 $11.24 [customspoiler=DLC][/customspoiler]
Europa Universalis III Collection - 39.99 9.99
Europa Universalis III Complete - 14.99 3.74 [customspoiler=DLC][/customspoiler]
Europa Universalis: Rome - Gold Edition - 9.99 2.49
PAYDAY 2 - 29.99 9.99 [customspoiler=DLC][/customspoiler]
PAYDAY™ The Heist - 14.99 4.99 [customspoiler=DLC][/customspoiler]

Midweek Madness
Audiosurf 2 - $14.99 $8.99
Audiosurf - $9.99 $2.49
XCOM Complete - $49.99 $24.99 [customspoiler=Includes][/customspoiler][/customspoiler]
Painkiller Complete Pack - $69.99 $13.99 [customspoiler=Includes][/customspoiler][/customspoiler]

Weeklong Deals
Pool Nation - $9.99 $1.49
Booster Trooper - $4.99 $0.74
Zeno Clash - $9.99 $1.99
Thunder Wolves - $9.99 $1.99
Alien Breed™ Trilogy - $22.99 $11.49 [customspoiler=Includes][/customspoiler]
Two Worlds II - $19.99 $4.99 [customspoiler=DLC][/customspoiler]
Titan Quest - Immortal Throne - $14.99 $3.74
Titan Quest - $14.99 $3.74
Sine Mora - $9.99 $2.49
Primal Carnage - $14.99 $3.74
Mirror's Edge™ - $19.99 $4.99
Hard Truck Apocalypse / Ex Machina - $7.99 $1.99
Guncraft - $14.99 $3.74
Expeditions: Conquistador - $19.99 $4.99
Alien Spidy - $9.99 $2.49
Violett - $9.99 $2.99
Dark Matter - $14.99 $4.49
Survivor Squad - $8.99 $2.96
Victoria II - $19.99 $6.79
Star Trek - $14.99 $5.09
Knights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition - $14.99 $5.09
Tiny Troopers - $4.99 $2.49
Spate - $9.99 $4.99
SimCity™ 4 Deluxe Edition - $19.99 $9.99
Litil Divil - $9.99 $4.99
Last Dream - $9.99 $4.99
KickBeat Steam Edition - $9.99 $4.99
Euro Truck Simulator 2 - $39.99 $19.99
Dead Space Pack - $34.99 $8.74 [customspoiler=Includes][/customspoiler]
Earthworm Jim Collection - $19.99 $9.99
Dominions 4: Thrones of Ascension - $34.99 $17.49
Desert Thunder - $9.99 $4.99
Construction Machines 2014 - $14.99 $7.49
Tower of Guns - $14.99 $8.24
PlayClaw - Game Video Recorder - $49.99 $29.99
Vox - $9.99 $7.49
Obscure II (Obscure: The Aftermath) - $9.99 $7.49
Obscure - $6.99 $5.24
Action Indie Pack - $14.99 $1.49
Geneforge Saga - $19.99 $3.99

Miscellaneous Deals (end time varies)
Cloudbuilt - $19.99 $9.19
Titan Quest Gold - $19.99 $4.99
Football Manager 2014 - $49.99 $12.5
Dracula Trilogy - $19.99 $9.99 [customspoiler=Includes][/customspoiler]
The Wolf Among Us - $24.99 $16.74
MXGP - $39.99 $25.19
FX Eleven - $19.99 $9.99
Franchise Hockey Manager 2014 - $39.99 $19.99
Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons - $14.99 $6.00

Thread under construction, more to be added shortly...

Thanks to EastX, Detruire, Psydero, and everyone else that has contributed to the thread!

Last edited by a moderator:
This paid patch thing is getting out of hands seriously. Both Metro games are getting one.

Basically fixing broken gameplay (better AI) & optimised graphics (Last Light engine) for first one,

At least they are nice enough to give 50% off for original owners if they preorder.

"Fans of the original game will notice new features and gameplay improvements, including new melee animations, the ability to check your watch and ammo supplies on the fly, and new full-body player animations."

"Fans of the original game will find the unique world of Metro transformed with incredible lighting, physics and dynamic weather effects.."

Nice job for $10 patches.
WTF, this is BS. I paid for Metro 2033 and haven't even played it, now they're making you pay again for a fixed version? Maybe if enough people bitch they'll have a change of heart.

I think I might cave on this one and just pretend it was my intention to give fifteen bucks to Doctors Without Borders all along.
Yeah, I haven't played much of the Divinity series, but Divinity Dragon Commander seems pretty neat. I watched a couple videos and quick looks of it and I liked the combination of political intrigue with the strategy gameplay. Does anyone have any first hand impressions of this game?

6734ded151e22190e89c46efa313719ea17c767adbe1108c532026fb62f3e7e4.jpg

Yes, let the Darkness of a CAG Hoarder flow...

BTW: I own 3 (or more) digital copies of King's Bounty (from bundles, sales and etc) and have no regrets because its a great game. If you think the game is worth it and want to support the developers, go for it. PC games are cheap
You're just a Steam hoarder like most of us, don't feel bad, you're among friends. :p
I purchased The Witcher on Steam. Thanks for being enablers for your supportive and helpful comments.

Don't forget the mask wipe.
Pre-ordered.

Well I know at this point I'll never play 2033 knowing there's a superior version out there. $5 down the drain.

Witcher 2 did an enhanced edition for free, Deus Ex HR took off 75% for prior owners. 50% ain't cutting it.

Yeah, I haven't played much of the Divinity series, but Divinity Dragon Commander seems pretty neat. I watched a couple videos and quick looks of it and I liked the combination of political intrigue with the strategy gameplay. Does anyone have any first hand impressions of this game?
The RTS side is okay, I'm not really a fan of the genre so I just slogged through it. The politisim and Risk-like parts were cool. For the political parts, I recommend sticking with a set of guidelines on how your emperor would act. It gets boring if you just pick to balance all the factions. There's also a point where you can get married and some intrigue options that revolve around it. On the overworld/Risk side, there are cards to use to boost various output of land you capture as well as construction options that can net more cards or produce units.

I enjoyed the game but I'll admit I mostly picked it up for the political simulation side and was impressed by the Risk part.

Thanks for the recommendations everyone.  I too am intrigued in the political side of Dragon Commander (I don't know of too many other games that do this other than the Civ games), but it's disappointing to hear that the RTS gameplay is lacking.  I think I will dip in for $1 and try to find Age of Wonders 2 for cheap in the trade thread :)

Thanks!

So I posted about this in the Amazon thread, but does anyone have any idea why the Sonic Hits Collection MSRP just went up $20 last week?

Some info on PC version of Watchdogs for once.

It's only 14GB

jQcfjDG.png

A PC screenshot (cutscene)

VJmpNCq.jpg

Settings screen in French, translation:

Overall Quality
Level of Detail
Shadows
Reflections
Ambient Occlusion
Motion Blur
Depth of Field
Water
Shaders

dXLr0Ad.jpg

Hey CAGs,

I have a buildup of leftover bundle keys that I'm ready to unload all over this thread.  Question, do people prefer just a code drop, or did you guys like the various methods that were implemented around the holidays (steamgifts giveaways, some way to hide the tags so only members see, etc.)?

Hey CAGs,
I have a buildup of leftover bundle keys that I'm ready to unload all over this thread. Question, do people prefer just a code drop, or did you guys like the various methods that were implemented around the holidays (steamgifts giveaways, some way to hide the tags so only members see, etc.)?
For a limited time I'm offering a free bundle key disposal service; I highly recommend taking advantage of this limited time offer.

Hey CAGs,

I have a buildup of leftover bundle keys that I'm ready to unload all over this thread. Question, do people prefer just a code drop, or did you guys like the various methods that were implemented around the holidays (steamgifts giveaways, some way to hide the tags so only members see, etc.)?
If you have The Bridge or Warhammer SPAEC MAHRIEN, I'll be eternally grateful. Just saying.

Hey CAGs,
I think you should do a bunch of BGCQ giveaways. Or drop them in the super special CAG Steam group right here on the forums. Seems like a lot of lurkers are getting the keys dropped in this thread.

I think you should do a bunch of BGCQ giveaways. Or drop them in the super special CAG Steam group right here on the forums. Seems like a lot of lurkers are getting the keys dropped in this thread.
Pls don't do BGCQ giveaways cause then I don't have access to them. :whistle2:(

I'm not a member of BGCQ group so that's not an option.  I think Squirrel has the best idea, we really need a Trashbot service for steam keys.  I don't think any of the games are particularly great, but any possible +1 opportunity is a win.  Here's a listing of the games.  If you want one, quote this with what you want (max request of 2 games).  Some are humble links, and others are direct keys.  Three hours from now, any key that hasn't been requested will be dropped here.  Keys should be valid, but I make no promises that they are.

Two Brothers
And Yet It Moves
Siberia
Siberia 2

Hero of the Kingdom
Dysfunctional Systems: Learning to Manage Chaos
Aura: Fate of the Ages
Fez
Dynamite Jack
Frozen Hearth
Trainz Simulator 12
Race Injection
Gun Metal
C-Rush
Ravensword: SHadowlands
Broken Sword 2
A-Train 8
Epigenesis
Half Minute Hero
Jolly Rover
Runespell Overture
Legends of Aethereus
Legends of Aethereus
Litil Divil
Blacksoul Extended Edition
Postal
Aveyond Lord of Twilight
Gun Monkeys (have this in my steam inventory so I'd have to gift it to you on steam)

Edit: Giveaway is over.  The following games were code dropped later in the thread.
Interstellar Marines Steam Key (might give an extra copy?  Don't remember where I got it)
Journey Down Chapter One
Bang Bang Racing
A New Beginning
A New Beginning
Gun Metal
The 7th Guest
Kaptain Brawe: A Brawe New World

I'm not a member of BGCQ group so that's not an option. I think Squirrel has the best idea, we really need a Trashbot service for steam keys. I don't think any of the games are particularly great, but any possible +1 opportunity is a win. Here's a listing of the games. If you want one, quote this with what you want (max request of 2 games). Some are humble links, and others are direct keys. Three hours from now, any key that hasn't been requested will be dropped here. Keys should be valid, but I make no promises that they are.

Two Brothers
Interstellar Marines Steam Key (might give an extra copy? Don't remember where I got it)

Interstellar Marines (have this in my steam inventory so I'd have to gift it to you on steam)
And Yet It Moves
Siberia
Siberia 2
Hero of the Kingdom
Fez
Dynamite Jack
Frozen Hearth
Trainz Simulator 12
Journey Down Chapter One
Bang Bang Racing
Race Injection
Gun Metal
C-Rush
Broken Sword 2
A New Beginning
A New Beginning
A-Train 8
Epigenesis
Gun Metal
Half Minute Hero
Jolly Rover
The 7th Guest
Runespell Overture
Legends of Aethereus
Legends of Aethereus
Litil Divil
Postal
Aveyond Lord of Twilight
Gun Monkeys (have this in my steam inventory so I'd have to gift it to you on steam)
Fez

Half-Minute Hero

Gracias. :D

I'm not a member of BGCQ group so that's not an option. I think Squirrel has the best idea, we really need a Trashbot service for steam keys. I don't think any of the games are particularly great, but any possible +1 opportunity is a win. Here's a listing of the games. If you want one, quote this with what you want (max request of 2 games). Some are humble links, and others are direct keys. Three hours from now, any key that hasn't been requested will be dropped here. Keys should be valid, but I make no promises that they are.

Two Brothers
Interstellar Marines Steam Key (might give an extra copy? Don't remember where I got it)

Interstellar Marines (have this in my steam inventory so I'd have to gift it to you on steam)
And Yet It Moves
Siberia
Siberia 2
Hero of the Kingdom
Fez
Dynamite Jack
Frozen Hearth
Trainz Simulator 12
Journey Down Chapter One
Bang Bang Racing
Race Injection
Gun Metal
C-Rush
Broken Sword 2
A New Beginning
A New Beginning
A-Train 8
Epigenesis
Gun Metal
Half Minute Hero
Jolly Rover
The 7th Guest
Runespell Overture
Legends of Aethereus
Legends of Aethereus
Litil Divil
Postal
Aveyond Lord of Twilight
Litil Divil and Race Injection, please!

Two Brothers

And Yet It Moves
Siberia
Siberia 2
Hero of the Kingdom
Fez
Dynamite Jack
Frozen Hearth
Trainz Simulator 12
Journey Down Chapter One
Bang Bang Racing
Race Injection
Gun Metal
C-Rush
Broken Sword 2
A New Beginning
A New Beginning
A-Train 8
Epigenesis
Gun Metal
Half Minute Hero
Jolly Rover
The 7th Guest
Runespell Overture
Legends of Aethereus
Legends of Aethereus
Litil Divil
Postal
Aveyond Lord of Twilight
Broken Sword 2: The Smoking Mirror.

And thanks! :D

I'll grab Ravensword: Shadowlands, thanks BigShowB3.

Siberia
Siberia 2
I could of swore I got these in a bundle, but Steam says nyet. So thank you!

Two Brothers

And Yet It Moves
Siberia
Siberia 2
Hero of the Kingdom
Fez
Dynamite Jack
Frozen Hearth
Trainz Simulator 12
Journey Down Chapter One
Bang Bang Racing
Race Injection
Gun Metal
C-Rush
Broken Sword 2
A New Beginning
A New Beginning
A-Train 8
Epigenesis
Gun Metal
Half Minute Hero
Jolly Rover
The 7th Guest
Runespell Overture
Legends of Aethereus
Legends of Aethereus
Litil Divil
Postal
Aveyond Lord of Twilight
There are only two games on that list that I don't own. So I guess I'd like:

Legends of Aethereus

Aveyond Lord of Twilight

Thank you very much for your generosity, :)

EDIT: If you decide to revise your offer down to one game per person, Legends of Aethereus would be my first choice.

EDIT #2: Thank you Big Show! You're awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back