Steam Deals Thread V13 ~ Star Wars Empire at War $6.80 | The Legend of Korra $10.04 | Red Faction Guerrilla $2.99 |

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrNinjaSquirrel

CAGiversary!
Feedback
25 (100%)
Summer sale has come and gone; welcome to the Steam Deals Thread V13!

Stop: Before you go any further be sure you are using Enhanced Steam. It will save you a lot of time and embarrassment in the future.

Daily Deal
Star Wars: Empire at War Gold Edition - $19.99 $6.80

Yesterday's Deal

N/A

Midweek Madness
The Legend of Korra - $14.99 $10.04

Red Faction - $9.99 $1.49
Red Faction II - $9.99 $1.49
Red Faction Armageddon - $19.99 $2.99
Red Faction Guerrilla - $19.99 $2.99 

Thanks to EastX, Detruire, Psydero, and everyone else that has contributed to the thread!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey guys, is $20 a good price to ask MysterD to pay me for my physical copy of Cryostasis? That shit ain't on Steam anymore and I feel like he needs it for no reason at all.

Your choice of "restaurant" is awful, addressing the hotsauce... just carry a small bottle of

But if a place doesn't have Tapatio, it probably isn't worth eating at.
Del Taco (unlike Taco Bell) understands their fake Mexican is only good because it's cheap (and thus much better then Taco Bell). I still am more likely to go to a local place and get a burrito full of carne Asada, guacamole, and pico for $4.

If I want hot sauce I'm going for El Yucateco, way hotter (and better) then Tapatio. Especially the extra hot, mmmmm (it's first ingredient is crushed Habanero Mmmm).

I'm beginning to think all 5 games will be from the old Atomic bundle at BundleStars. Dino D-Day and Space Chem were both in Atomic.
Last Tuesday, they hinted that the game after SpaceChem would have dinosaurs.

Today, they're saying:

"Tomorrow we head into week three of our massive Steam key giveaway. We'll have a million keys to give away for a game that's very different from the thoughtful puzzles of SpaceChem and the mad battles of Dino D-Day."

We'll find out tomorrow if it's another game from the Atomic Indie Bundle.

you must mean football
these people wished Germans played football instead of soccer

j2exiqvtrq9dpwtwom3z.jpg

qbcbotqqs5e7ijbwnw7p.jpg

uzvrma9jls1jujbijz3p.jpg

yx8rf5xi1nxfowzkptjh.gif

Sorry for my absence on CAG again, catching up on the thread now. Glad to see the seasonal rabble gone, but I know you'll forgive me since I'm the first to post this!

Half-Life 3 CONFIRMED!!!!

[media]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2r__YigM5x0&feature=kp[/media]

Miss me? O:)

Septerra Core is such a gem. I got that game in a dual pack with Shogo (good with parodies I thought), for $10 bucks. Loved it.

I recommend it. =)

Sorry for my absence on CAG again, catching up on the thread now. Glad to see the seasonal rabble gone, but I know you'll forgive me since I'm the first to post this!

Half-Life 3 CONFIRMED!!!!

[media]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2r__YigM5x0&feature=kp[/media]

Miss me? O:)
Well, I guess Rick Astley will voice-act Gordon Freeman.

'Bout time Gordon said or sang something...

these people wished Germans played football instead of soccer
They actually took over the World League, NFL Europe Europa... it had good fan support (well at least better than the MWC, Mac, and Sun Belt), and at the end it was 5 German teams and one Dutch team.

I guess it's just as well they forgot that minor distraction, heh...

Man, QUBE was one of those games I always sorta wanted but never enough to get.  Can get via GMG but it's $9.99 and stupid coupon is good for $10 or more.  I hate you, GMG! :whistle2:x

GG and Gamefly versions are DRM free, not Steam.

Edit: $5.99 on Amazon for Steam code.  :whistle2:k

Edit II: Am I misunderstanding and the game is still available, just not the non-DC version?

Man, QUBE was one of those games I always sorta wanted but never enough to get. Can get via GMG but it's $9.99 and stupid coupon is good for $10 or more. I hate you, GMG! :whistle2:x

GG and Gamefly versions are DRM free, not Steam.

Edit: $5.99 on Amazon for Steam code. :whistle2:k

Edit II: Am I misunderstanding and the game is still available, just not the non-DC version?
You can only buy the DC version on Steam.

You can buy a Steam key for the older version at other stores. And you can buy the DLC for the older version on Steam, too... just not the base game.

The DC version is just the original game with the DLC integrated and it apparently tells the story behind what's going on, which a lot of people didn't like...

First I've seen, selling the Bit.Trip.Beat cards earns more then selling the booster. Every game I've had a booster for (or looked at the booster pack) it's always the other way around, sometimes by a little but still.

It's by like a penny, unless you get the one card selling for super cheap, but hey pennies are important.

EDIT: In Card news, just saw Papers, Please now has cards. Idling ahoy!

Ok, I approve of Action Henk!  Its like Trials meets Joe Danger and a lil bit of Sonic(2d sonic). Its really fun, only $10 too. I give it the snakeybro thumbs up.

sonic.jpg

You can buy a Steam key for the older version at other stores. And you can buy the DLC for the older version on Steam, too... just not the base game.
Bought it (base edition) for $5.99 at Amazon, got $5 app credit and yeah, separate DC content was bundled when I activated it. I'm satisfied.

I've read some complaints about the portrayal of the female character and women in general in Deponia but then it's a German game so that seems to be par for the course.
It seems the German gaming industry may be divided between immature stereotyping action adventure and paint drying simulators.
Do you not feel hypocritical generalizing a country of people as "people who stereotype?"

So bought my first humble bundle. How long does it usually take to get your code?
Happens right away for me. I click buy, a pop up appears that says, "Click to get your keys!". Then I get my keys there.

I also get the email that says the same thing right away.

Happens right away for me. I click buy, a pop up appears that says, "Click to get your keys!". Then I get my keys there.

I also get the email that says the same thing right away.
Hmm it had me enter my email then paid and it said check email for keys and nothing yet

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back