Steam Deals Thread V13 ~ Star Wars Empire at War $6.80 | The Legend of Korra $10.04 | Red Faction Guerrilla $2.99 |

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrNinjaSquirrel

CAGiversary!
Feedback
25 (100%)
Summer sale has come and gone; welcome to the Steam Deals Thread V13!

Stop: Before you go any further be sure you are using Enhanced Steam. It will save you a lot of time and embarrassment in the future.

Daily Deal
Star Wars: Empire at War Gold Edition - $19.99 $6.80

Yesterday's Deal

N/A

Midweek Madness
The Legend of Korra - $14.99 $10.04

Red Faction - $9.99 $1.49
Red Faction II - $9.99 $1.49
Red Faction Armageddon - $19.99 $2.99
Red Faction Guerrilla - $19.99 $2.99 

Thanks to EastX, Detruire, Psydero, and everyone else that has contributed to the thread!

Last edited by a moderator:
Is the game cheap atm? Looking to get my friend a copy so him and I could play together.
Nah, it's just been in a bunch of Humble Bundles lately. Probably to sucker people in to buy the Starstorm expansion and/or the boatloads of DLC available.

Is the game cheap atm? Looking to get my friend a copy so him and I could play together.
Post in the master sell/trade thread. Someone will pm you ! I got 2 PMs instantly.

I was looking to buy them at $1 Amazon GC, one guy sold it to me for 75 cents but I gave him $1 because why not.

Steam finally gets some LOH TITS next week.

Seriously though, the game is supposed to be great. And the sequel is coming this winter.
About damn time. I really want SC, but the wait for the final game in the trilogy will probably be just as annoying.

Time to buy yet another copy of this game. I think this makes it the fourth time I've bought it?

Glad I didn't buy into the Dungeon Defenders game instantly. It's a cash-in from the reviews. Likely a mobile port (or mobile port quality)
Yeah, seems like I'd be just as well off to get Dungeon Defenders 1 + its 8,343,545,454,453 DLCs from one of the times it's been bundled in the past (for cheapy, cheapy of course)...

I asked Sas for this from his list, but turns out I already had it. Go figure.

Anywho, if any of you sobs who donated to Sas's cause wants a key for Fester Mudd, send me a pm.

The dev from Super Trench Attack says that steam keys will be going out soon for ppl who got it on desura, shinyloot, etc.  Your welcum guys!

I asked Sas for this from his list, but turns out I already had it. Go figure.

Anywho, if any of you sobs who donated to Sas's cause wants a key for Fester Mudd, send me a pm.
Was it this one?

Screen_Shot_2014_07_22_at_4_00_40_PM.png

I haven't seen this mentioned anywhere... GTA Complete is on sale at Nuuvem right now for 15 Real, about $6.80. It includes all GTA games - 1, 2, 3, Vice City, San Andreas, 4 and Episodes.

And here's confirmation that it includes GTA 1+2.

[quote name="Foxhack" post="11947462" timestamp="1406071772"]I haven't seen this mentioned anywhere... GTA Complete is on sale at Nuuvem right now for 15 Real, about $6.80. It includes all GTA games - 1, 2, 3, Vice City, San Andreas, 4 and Episodes.

And here's confirmation that it includes GTA 1+2.[/quote]
I'll double - confirm that as I bought the same bundle last time Nuuvem had it for sale.

I'll double - confirm that as I bought the same bundle last time Nuuvem had it for sale.

You're all really going to make me consider buying this for Episodes and 1 & 2, aren't you? You guys suck :bouncy:

still, someone else should buy now, and confirm.

Bump for this!

Rome: Total War keys seem to work now. They don't give DLC unlike Medieval 2 keys.

Medieval II: Total War Kingdoms (seprate game) was replaced by DLC for base game. (-1 game count)
Seems like Steamworks patch is very near.
Wonder if my amazon key will work.

Hah, I forgot about that bundle. I like the idea, but the price is kind of high.

I know, I know Think of the children goats!
When are we gonna get to read your in depth review of that game?

I might stream some OlliOlli later, so watch out.

When are we gonna get to read your in depth review of that game?

I might stream some OlliOlli later, so watch out.
I'll probably review it just because some people on both sides seem to be so bent out of shape about it without actually having played it. It's more or less like one of those old Lucasarts adventure games, just a silly point and click. If you replaced the men with women and called it Amazons in space or something no one would think twice about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back