Steam Deals Thread V13 ~ Star Wars Empire at War $6.80 | The Legend of Korra $10.04 | Red Faction Guerrilla $2.99 |

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrNinjaSquirrel

CAGiversary!
Feedback
25 (100%)
Summer sale has come and gone; welcome to the Steam Deals Thread V13!

Stop: Before you go any further be sure you are using Enhanced Steam. It will save you a lot of time and embarrassment in the future.

Daily Deal
Star Wars: Empire at War Gold Edition - $19.99 $6.80

Yesterday's Deal

N/A

Midweek Madness
The Legend of Korra - $14.99 $10.04

Red Faction - $9.99 $1.49
Red Faction II - $9.99 $1.49
Red Faction Armageddon - $19.99 $2.99
Red Faction Guerrilla - $19.99 $2.99 

Thanks to EastX, Detruire, Psydero, and everyone else that has contributed to the thread!

Last edited by a moderator:
nice, speaking of top down crpg's, kicking myself for not backing Pillars of Eternity. backer beta is in 2 weeks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7c1HzoA75n8
I did back and it isn't too late for me to add extra copies on to my pledge. If anyone's interested let me know.

Does anyone know where I can get a sale priced steam key for Battleblock theater? My GF & I have been playing and she wants it on her home pc. thx

New Releases

Wyv and Keep: The Temple of the Lost Idol- $12.74

Stonerid

Another Perspective

Victory at Sea- $25

War on Folvos- $2.99

Psichodelya- $6.29

The Terminal 2- $3.59

GamersGoMakers- $9.99

Cricket Captain- $22.49

Heroes of a Broken Land- $14.99

Bedlam(early access)- $19.99

Lords of Xulima(early access)- $15.29

From the Depths(early access)- $19.99

Wyv and Keep steam keys are now up on IGS and IR (through the desura client if you got it from IR).

Oh and Wyv and Keep keys are out now for desura and indieroyale alpha#1 buyers

Stonerid keys are out too

If u got keys for both of these, send me a pm!

In honor of today's HIB Weekly, this showed up on my news feed.

Our children are watching this!

10577120_920839491265444_3053658727310592365_n.jpg
Mm, mm, Shutumon looking as delicious as ever. And... *saves pic*

I'll have to find some way of getting over that other...thing in the picture, though.

In other news.. McDroid's release date got pushed back the millionth time. They had a release date a couple days ago but postponed it again lol

Gamersgate has Heroes of a Broken Land Steam keys available for those who bought The Hasty yet Heroic Majeal Space Operator Bundle.

Long sentence huh?

Open for all:

• Dead Island Epidemic
  • Dead Island Epidemic
  • Dead Island Epidemic
  • Dead Island Epidemic
  • Gun Monkeys
  • Syberia II
  • GEARCRACK Arena
  • Sweet Lily Dreams
  • Tiny & Big in Grandpa's Leftovers
  • Huntsman: The Orphanage
  • iBomber Attack
  • Duke Nukem
  • Duke Nukem II
  • Tiny and Big in Grandpa's Leftovers
  • Frozen Hearth
  • Universe Sandbox
Desura:
  • One Day for Ched
  • Songs of the Myrne
  • Pester
  • Rhythm Destruction
  • International Snooker
  • Alchemy Mysteries: Prague Legends

New donor only list:

• Tidalis
  • Little Racers STREET
  • Vegas: Make It Big
  • Sanctum
  • Alien Zombie Megadeath
  • Avadon: The Black Fortress
  • Crusader Kings Complete
  • Supreme Commander
  • Supreme Commander: Forged Alliance

To get on the donor list, just make a donation to Seattle Children's through my Extra Life page! Go team!

Auction for Return to Castle Wolfenstein is still going! Blade is winning at $1.00! Get your bids in! This is a great price for an awesome game and all the money goes to charity!

Open for all:

• Dead Island Epidemic
  • Dead Island Epidemic
  • Dead Island Epidemic
  • Dead Island Epidemic
  • Gun Monkeys
  • Syberia II
  • GEARCRACK Arena
  • Sweet Lily Dreams
  • Tiny & Big in Grandpa's Leftovers
  • Huntsman: The Orphanage
  • iBomber Attack
  • Duke Nukem
  • Duke Nukem II
  • Tiny and Big in Grandpa's Leftovers
  • Frozen Hearth
  • Universe Sandbox

Desura:
  • One Day for Ched
  • Songs of the Myrne
  • Pester
  • Rhythm Destruction
  • International Snooker
  • Alchemy Mysteries: Prague Legends

New donor only list:

• Tidalis
  • Little Racers STREET
  • Vegas: Make It Big
  • Sanctum
  • Alien Zombie Megadeath
  • Avadon: The Black Fortress
  • Crusader Kings Complete
  • Supreme Commander

To get on the donor list, just make a donation to Seattle Children's through my Extra Life page! Go team!

Auction for Return to Castle Wolfenstein is still going! Blade is winning at $1.00! Get your bids in! This is a great price for an awesome game and all the money goes to charity!
1.25!

Screencheat beta codes!  (not the full game, just a demo/beta)

645cd166-5195-474a-ab0b-3fb36fc3b54a.png

Code #2 - IHA0F-RH95F-R0QTC
Code #3 - K2TR5-QGIZC-C0KKY
Code #4 - KLZ8A-D3460-HFPY4

Barely anybody playing the beta at this hour. Was able to play 1 game. Might be one of the strangest games I've played in a long time. It is split-screen and the players are invisible, so you have to screen cheat. I suck at the game.

Barely anybody playing the beta at this hour. Was able to play 1 game. Might be one of the strangest games I've played in a long time. It is split-screen and the players are invisible, so you have to screen cheat. I suck at the game.
Gross. They're invisible?

Kinda ruins the fun, unless there is a mode you can see them in.

That's the whole point of the game..

Well, finally, a proper reaction to this news. Despite ME 3's ending, it is a great series and I wonder what will happen to it now. 90% of the time, when a series loses the people who originally worked on it, it gets worse.
I normally agree w/ this.

For example: I can't really imagine how BioShock series will now turn out w/out Levine; and same goes for ME4 w/out Casey.

And certainly w/out Brent Knowles (lead behind BG series + DA: Origins), Dragon Age 2 just did not turn-out to be one of the greatest RPGs (which it could've and should've been, IMHO - if it was in development for more years + didn't remove the stuff that made DAO great).

I really hope EA + BioWare don't screw ME4 up, w/ Casey gone and all. Despite not caring for ME3's ending - most of ME1-3 was fantastic.

Only time will tell how ME4 + DA:I will turn out.

There have been some people selling the Can't Stop Laughing Bundle on the buy/sell thread but it won't be as cheap as it was on the summer sale.
Ever since I have started seriously using that thread I have ended up with MANY more games than if I hadn't. First I check this thread, to see what is on sale, THEN I check that thread, to see the games that are on sale for even CHEAPER! Who says Russians are a bad thing :p, but stop invading Ukraine please...

New donor only list:

• Supreme Commander

To get on the donor list, just make a donation to Seattle Children's through my Extra Life page! Go team!

Auction for Return to Castle Wolfenstein is still going! Blade is winning at $1.00! Get your bids in! This is a great price for an awesome game and all the money goes to charity!
Would like either of the SC games please and thanks...

Oh, and what the hell, I'm in the bidding for Wolfy at $1.50!

And certainly w/out Brent Knowles (lead behind BG series + DA: Origins), Dragon Age 2 just did not turn-out to be one of the greatest RPGs (which it could've and should've been, IMHO - if it was in development for more years + didn't remove the stuff that made DAO great).
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SV97ozaD4vs

[DA2 "Awesome Button Push vid" for 4 hours]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SV97ozaD4vs
While DA2 did bring that "awesome button push" to make it look awesome, they forgot the strategy that made DAO so great - and such a great throwback to the BG1+2 days.

I don't understand why they couldn't do both. Well, actually I do - Brent Knowles left; game's direction changed; + EA didn't give BioWare enough time to flesh everything out (since they wanted to capitalize on DAO's success).

Hopefully, DA:I will improve both the "awesome" look of combat (from DA2) + put some strategy back in since we have the tac-cam back (like DAO).

Only time will tell.

And consoles. Don't forget to blame them. That game was clearly designed around them even if EAware wants to pretend it wasn't by not adding controller support to the PC version.

I did back and it isn't too late for me to add extra copies on to my pledge. If anyone's interested let me know.
So tempting, but after playing Divinity: Original Sin right at launch, I am reminded why I avoid new releases. Bugs, glitches, and knowing that the experience will be so much better down the road after the devs put in more time and work.

edit: And it is being published by Paradox . . .

I blame Felicia Day for being involved with Dragon Age and making it instantly suck. She should go away and let Carice van Houten have all her roles; not only is Carice far hotter, she's a better actress too.

I'm 12 pages and 24 hours late but let me make this clear:

British != European

You've gone too far with your rampant generalisations this time Motoki. How dare you. How very dare you.

*adjusts monocle*
*sips tea*

Nostalgia. Please and thanks!
May I have this please?
Could I get Little Racers STREET please?
There are cards for this, right?
Can I please have Tidalis? Thanks Dr. Squash! And thanks for getting me Ballpoint Universe earlier. :)
Would like either of the SC games please and thanks...

Oh, and what the hell, I'm in the bidding for Wolfy at $1.50!
Can I get this one please Dr Feelgood?
Sent, sent, sent, sent, sent, sent, sent, sent, sent, sent, and sent.

Auction for Return to Castle Wolfenstein is still going! Rhynometheus is winning at $1.50! Get your bids in! This is a great price for an awesome game and all the money goes to charity!

I blame Felicia Day for being involved with Dragon Age and making it instantly suck. She should go away and let Carice van Houten have all her roles; not only is Carice far hotter, she's a better actress too.
Felicia Day isn't hot. She's a nerd, not fat, and not ugly. But that combo amongst the gaming community instantly elevates her to hot I guess. Same with that one chick doing the video for that arpg that I don't remember the name of or care about.

Spec Ops the Line is like the Felicia Day of games. It's merely average across the board, but everyone gushes about it everytime it's on sale

Felicia Day isn't hot. She's a nerd, not fat, and not ugly. But that combo amongst the gaming community instantly elevates her to hot I guess. Same with that one chick doing the video for that arpg that I don't remember the name of or care about.

Spec Ops the Line is like the Felicia Day of games. It's merely average across the board, but everyone gushes about it everytime it's on sale
Who's Felicia Day?

The chick in that arpg pitch video is much hotter than Felicia Rat Face Derp. Felicia Derp is about a 4. Or a 5 that got hit in the face with a frying pan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back