Steam Deals Thread V13 ~ Star Wars Empire at War $6.80 | The Legend of Korra $10.04 | Red Faction Guerrilla $2.99 |

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrNinjaSquirrel

CAGiversary!
Feedback
25 (100%)
Summer sale has come and gone; welcome to the Steam Deals Thread V13!

Stop: Before you go any further be sure you are using Enhanced Steam. It will save you a lot of time and embarrassment in the future.

Daily Deal
Star Wars: Empire at War Gold Edition - $19.99 $6.80

Yesterday's Deal

N/A

Midweek Madness
The Legend of Korra - $14.99 $10.04

Red Faction - $9.99 $1.49
Red Faction II - $9.99 $1.49
Red Faction Armageddon - $19.99 $2.99
Red Faction Guerrilla - $19.99 $2.99 

Thanks to EastX, Detruire, Psydero, and everyone else that has contributed to the thread!

Last edited by a moderator:
EDIT:

...Of course, God knows when we'll see DA2 back on Steam - which currently, looks like NEVER.
We all know the answer to that.

DA2 will be EA banished from Steam F*O*R*E*V*E*R

sandlot-forever-o.gif

General - on topic comment

If you haven't picked up DAO, you really should. It's a great game.

Hmmm, I want to partially fakeybro Shadow of Mordor, but I've been hearing some rumors that it has now become region locked. Anyone know if Nuuvem is still good to go and it is just the Russians or if all the regions have been locked down?

Hmmm, I want to partially fakeybro Shadow of Mordor, but I've been hearing some rumors that it has now become region locked. Anyone know if Nuuvem is still good to go and it is just the Russians or if all the regions have been locked down?
AllowCrossRegionTradingAndGifting No

For Shadow of Mordor Pre-Order, Premium Edition/Normal. You can't get it anymore from trading and gifting on steam store.

But you could buy it on nuuvem/other stores. There is no region lock on activation or purchase so you would be safe.

For Shadow of Mordor Pre-Order, Premium Edition/Normal. You can't get it anymore from trading and gifting on steam store.

But you could buy it on nuuvem/other stores. There is no region lock on activation or purchase so you would be safe.
Thanks, some people on reddit sounded like they couldn't activate the code. Looks like Nuuvem's deal is going on for another day, so I'll wait and get more a more definitive yes or no.

So i was playing some Neverending Nightmares and its a pretty good horror game. First playthrough is like 2 hours but theres branching paths to take during the game which unlock more endings. I would have liked there to be more interaction but overall its a good horror game to check out for Halloween. 7.7/10

Oh and play it with headphones on, its got some great audio.

Daily Deal
Surgeon Simulator 2013 - $9.99 $2.49

Weeklong Deals
Kung Fu Strike: The Warrior's Rise - Master Level - $2.99 $0.29
Sang-Froid - Tales of Werewolves - $14.99 $1.49
Kung Fu Strike - The Warrior's Rise - $9.99 $0.99
Hacker Evolution Duality: Inception Part 1 DLC - $29.99 $2.99
Pool Nation - $9.99 $0.99
Chicken Shoot Gold - $6.99 $0.69
Heli Heroes - $4.99 $0.74
Jack Orlando: Director's Cut - $4.99 $0.74
Hacker Evolution: Untold - $9.99 $1.99
Crysis 2 - Maximum Edition - $29.99 $5.99
Death to Spies - $4.99 $0.99
El Matador - $4.99 $0.99
Dead Horde - $9.99 $1.99
Aggression: Europe Under Fire - $9.99 $2.49
Desert Thunder - $9.99 $2.49
Neighbours from Hell Compilation - $9.99 $2.49
Safecracker: The Ultimate Puzzle Adventure - $4.99 $1.24
Corporate Lifestyle Simulator - $4.99 $1.24
Victorian Admirals - $19.99 $4.99
Bardbarian - $4.99 $1.24
Litil Divil - $9.99 $2.49
Desert Thunder - $9.99 $2.49
Neighbours from Hell Compilation - $9.99 $2.49
Safecracker: The Ultimate Puzzle Adventure - $4.99 $1.24
Dragon Age: Origins - $19.99 $4.99
Defense Technica - $14.99 $3.74
StarDrive - $29.99 $7.49
MUD Motocross World Championship - $9.99 $2.49
The Apogee Throwback Pack - $9.99 $2.49
Speed Kills - $12.99 $3.89
Wildlife Park 3 - $9.99 $3.39
OMG Zombies! - $4.99 $1.69
Revolution Ace - $11.99 $4.79
Blackguards - $59.99 $23.99
Last Dream - $9.99 $3.99
Diehard Dungeon - $4.99 $2.24
FortressCraft Evolved! - $8.99 $4.49
InFlux - $9.99 $4.99
Dungeon Hearts - $2.99 $1.49
Showtime! - $7.99 $3.99
Let's Sing - $14.99 $7.49
The Entente Gold - $1.99 $0.99
Bullet Candy - $3.99 $1.99
Obscure II (Obscure: The Aftermath) - $9.99 $6.69
MouseCraft - $14.99 $10.04
Obscure - $6.99 $4.68
Abyss: The Wraiths of Eden - $7.99 $5.59
Catzilla - Advanced - $14.99 $10.49
GTGD S1: More Than a Gamer - $1.99 $1.49
3 minutes jesus mns u have 200 squirrels gto help u heheh

booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo fu steam fu fu fu fu valve fu dune we wait for bundle call the high end aaa bundle hehhe

booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo fu steam fu fu fu fu valve fu dune we wait for bundle call the high end aaa bundle hehhe

3 minutes jesus mns u have 200 squirrels gto help u heheh

Ahem, communicating as you choose to do, seems like a sure fire road to banishment, based on previous experience.

But you know that all too well, don't you... Tebow!?

Ahhhhh the good old Tebowing, spodering, snakeybroing, gilbying, etc. 

What's worse than off-topic posts you ask? A off-topic post that is spoken in a entirely different language.

Here's an off-topic post in my native tongue:

I went to GameStop yesterday and picked up CEs for WoW: Mists of Pandaria and Defiance. When I asked the guy behind the counter about the Panda CE, it was as though I'd asked him to retrieve the Ark of the Covenant. It took him several trips to the back and I thought I heard him descending into a subbasement and possibly fighting Rodents of Unusual Size. He emerged about 15 minutes later with the box still bearing a $79.99 price sticker. After he called to ensure that no holds had been placed on the item, he asked me whether I wanted anything else. I reminded him that the website had said that the location had a Defiance CE. He said, "Yeah, we have one of those," popped in the stockroom for five seconds, and brought it out. 

Ahhhhh the good old Tebowing, spodering, snakeybroing, gilbying, etc.

What's worse than off-topic posts you ask? A off-topic post that is spoken in a entirely different language.
hola coma esta? tu estas loco y eres raro. or usted está loco y extraño !

bạn đang điên và lạ !

сте луд и странно !

olet hullu ja outo !

worse now heh there is 4 language can u encrypt it

I just finished Leisure Suit Larry Reloaded and was pleasantly surprised.  I had heard bad things, but aside from budget animations I have no complaints at all.  The backgrounds are beautifully done, the voice-acting is excellent, and the adventure is as good as it ever was (and long enough ago that I had forgotten many of the puzzles).  I'd put this right up there with LSL6 and 7.  Very pleased that I got it so cheap in that Indiegala bundle! (Rather than Kickstarting it like a sucker...)

I finished Stalker: Call of Pripyat and largely enjoyed it but was disappointed that it featured so little of Pripyat itself.  Exploring the ruins of Pripyat was one of the best parts of Shadow of Chernobyl and why you'd make a game centering around the town but fence off the hotel, apartments, park with the Ferris wheel, etc is beyond me.  Plus, much of the CoP buildings were much smaller and more linear.  In my perfect world, they would have skipped either Zaton or Jupiter and made Pripyat twice as large (covering both the SoC & CoP areas).

Even more off topic than that, my son was asking about buying a new game for his PS3.  I reminded him that Christmas was coming up so he could either ask for stuff or buy it on sale if he was patient.  Then, in a flash of brilliance, I mentally combined his enjoyment of Skyrim and his interest in watching me play Stalker in setting him up with a $10 copy of Fallout 3.  He's really into it so I did well there.  Would have liked to have gone with the GOTY edition but all the reviews for it on PS3 harped on constant freezes and lock-ups.

Finally bit for Shadows of Mordor, hopefully the download finishes by the time I'm home from work. All of the reviews and opinions are looking positive.

I don't like the price and I don't like Early Access. Call me when they're done and they're cheap.
it bout 5 bucks off all combine 75% off so anyone want to know 24.94 75% off and also should be 9.99 i buy this i wiat and gibly and spoderman just said most important 2 games are kiss will be rebundle and calibre 10 been free so it worth less than fataltiydiaper diaper eheh

Wonder what Steam's deal is with Euro Truck Simulator. It seems that one goes on sale a lot and I have one friend who plays the shit out of it and even he cant tell me why. Torchlight II is another oft-repeated title. Definitely disappointed by the midweeks.

We all know the answer to that.

DA2 will be EA banished from Steam F*O*R*E*V*E*R

sandlot-forever-o.gif

General - on topic comment

If you haven't picked up DAO, you really should. It's a great game.
Well, unless EA re-releases a Complete Edition (with DA2 + ALL DLC) b/c of the new Steam-rule.

Even then - EA would actually have to want to put more games on Steam.

All which I highly doubt.

New Releases

Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor- $49.99

Sherlock Holmes: Crimes & Punishments- $39.99

Falling Skies: The Game- $39.99

Pier Solar- $14.99

Influent- $9.99

Wrack- $13.49 (out of early access)

Starwhal: Just the Tip- $12.74 (out of early access)

Cubic- $24.99

Early Access

Cavern Kings- $9.99 (game i backed on kickstarter, really fun)

Exodus Wars: Fractured Empire- $14.99

Verde Station- $8.99

Cosmochoria- $8.99

I just received this by email:

Canadian Dollar is coming to Steam
[SIZE=11pt]Dear Steam User,[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt] [/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Steam will soon be priced in Canadian Dollar! [/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt] [/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]If your Steam wallet has any money in it on October 7th, 2014 (Pacific Time), your U.S. Dollar balance will be converted to the Canadian Dollar, at a conversion rate dictated by market value at the time of conversion.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt] [/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]To view your account balance, simply log into your Steam client or the Steam website at http://www.steampowered.com. Once you have logged in, you will see your balance in the upper-right corner next to your account name.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt] [/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Thanks,[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt] [/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]The Steam Support Team[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Translation: You're about to get fucked by $69.99 + tax games.[/SIZE] :wall:

New Releases

Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor- $49.99

Sherlock Holmes: Crimes & Punishments- $39.99

Falling Skies: The Game- $39.99

Pier Solar- $14.99

Influent- $9.99

Wrack- $13.49 (out of early access)

Starwhal: Just the Tip- $12.74 (out of early access)

Cubic- $24.99

Early Access

Cavern Kings- $9.99 (game i backed on kickstarter, really fun)

Exodus Wars: Fractured Empire- $14.99

Verde Station- $8.99

Cosmochoria- $8.99
anything worth fakeybro on?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back