Steam Deals Thread V13 ~ Star Wars Empire at War $6.80 | The Legend of Korra $10.04 | Red Faction Guerrilla $2.99 |

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrNinjaSquirrel

CAGiversary!
Feedback
25 (100%)
Summer sale has come and gone; welcome to the Steam Deals Thread V13!

Stop: Before you go any further be sure you are using Enhanced Steam. It will save you a lot of time and embarrassment in the future.

Daily Deal
Star Wars: Empire at War Gold Edition - $19.99 $6.80

Yesterday's Deal

N/A

Midweek Madness
The Legend of Korra - $14.99 $10.04

Red Faction - $9.99 $1.49
Red Faction II - $9.99 $1.49
Red Faction Armageddon - $19.99 $2.99
Red Faction Guerrilla - $19.99 $2.99 

Thanks to EastX, Detruire, Psydero, and everyone else that has contributed to the thread!

Last edited by a moderator:
if I sit 20-30 feet away, on my couch.. would I be able to tell the difference?
That *is* a truly cavernous living room. At that distance, I couldn't tell the difference, but I also couldn't see what the heck I'm even playing. :p

But at a reasonable distance like 6-10 feet? Sure. At normal "couch distance" 720p looks ok, but I can still easily tell the difference personally, and I wouldn't want to have to look at it any closer than that.

And I don't mind 30fps if it's at least consistent. But I don't like being lied to and told it's better than 60 or that I can't tell the difference anyway. As my life role model, Judge Judy says...

judge-judy-dont-pee-on-my-leg.gif

I do regret saying people who claim not to see the difference are lying (to themselves) though. I can really only speak for myself and really, that's all anyone can or should do.

NeweggJeff's posted some pretty sweet deals in this thread.

With the 10% off coupon there's great prices on Bioshock:Infinite, Mortal Kombat Komplete, Injustice and others.

The coupon's are only valid if you use Visa Checkout to checkout ... with Visa ... I guess.

Hey guys,

I have a friend who is looking for a deal on ARMA III.  He's got paypal and some other shit and can trade and shit so what's the best deal on ARMA III?  He'll buy it off a dirty russian if that's what it takes.  

Hey guys,

I have a friend who is looking for a deal on ARMA III. He's got paypal and some other shit and can trade and shit so what's the best deal on ARMA III? He'll buy it off a dirty russian if that's what it takes.
This seems very important. Let's all drop what we are doing in order to find the best deal we can for this fine young gentleman.

I can only assume that if we fail in our duty to find the game at deep, deep discount for this poor soul his life will fall to ruin. We simply cannot let this be. Rise up fellow CAGs our time has come to make a difference.

I don't understand half of this but I'm pretty sure you're trying to hack my computer and get photos of me for The Caggening. :speaktothehand:
that what she said ak ur comptuer said about u last night hehe wtf caggening

I would be happy w/ Borderlands 2: GOTY Edition for $5 - just to get the Season Pass and some of the few other DLC's that come with it. ;)

I already have BL2 base-game, BTW.
i9 want full of everything in toaster hehe wait what i meantt every dlc in dlc bundle hehe

for 5bucks now that sweet deal

Hey guys,

I have a friend who is looking for a deal on ARMA III. He's got paypal and some other shit and can trade and shit so what's the best deal on ARMA III? He'll buy it off a dirty russian if that's what it takes.
Tell him to wait, there's not very many places where he can get a cheap copy right now.

Slut ho talk...? Like:

"Whisper sweet nothings into my asshole." - something that was really said to me, by a chick from high school.

Damn. She was a keeper.
So glad I saw this before it gets deleted!!! :D

You listened to her, right? RIGHT????

Free Wasteland 1 steam key for signing up at some Korean site. Follow the instructions from reddit if you don't understand the language.
I loved Wasteland 1 back in the day, but I can't imagine going back and playing it again today, especially with the unavoidable permadeath. At least thirty years ago, I could hurry up and eject my 5 1/4" floppy from my 1541 drive before the game sent my Desert Rangers to hell.

Ohhh, if anyone has Prime but has no interest in this game, I'd happily take it off your hands, been on my radar for a bit.
Other than that, a one month membership costs $6.95. Right now, they have Endless Legend and Five Nights at Freddy's Steam keys. And you'd be able to get next month's games, too. Last month's free game was The Walking Dead Season 2, and I know a lot of people signed up extra accounts so they could sell the keys in the trade thread. *glares at BernardoOne*

Hmm.  One-year membership is pretty cheap.  I wonder if I were to get two and sell the extra games, if they would pay for the cost of the first...too much hassle? I do want Endless Legend (despite having both Endless Space and Eador in the backlog)...

Hmmmmmmmmmmm.  $7 for Endless Legion is p.good.  What have been some of the other freebies aside from Walking Derp and Herp Derps ad Derpies?

Manged to make it all the way thru the registration on that Korean site for Wasteland 1, just to come to a blank order screen. Gonna give it some time. Maybe they are just backed up. Or in my luck they are out of keys >.>

Speaking of keys

Konung 2: 5766M-WIM63-T4Q8I

Konung 3 Ties of the Dynasty: 5C83W-DGW7A-BWTDX

Manged to make it all the way thru the registration on that Korean site for Wasteland 1, just to come to a blank order screen. Gonna give it some time. Maybe they are just backed up. Or in my luck they are out of keys >.>

Speaking of keys

Konung 2: 5766M-WIM63-T4Q8I

Konung 3 Ties of the Dynasty: 5C83W-DGW7A-BWTDX
Much to my surprise, I managed to get both of these. Ordinarily I wouldn't have grabbed 2 keys from a drop like that. But you can't have one Konung without the other, right?

Thanks a lot.

Gonna hang out on this order page a little more but it seems like I'm not the the only one with a blank order page, and I can't even find Wasteland 1 in their store. I think the deal is dead :(

Much to my surprise, I managed to get both of these. Ordinarily I wouldn't have grabbed 2 keys from a drop like that. But you can't have one Konung without the other, right?

Thanks a lot.
Happy to help. Glad you got them :)

It was all automated last time I checked. You can cancel and/or turn off auto-renew with a few clicks.
All I'm seeing is an option to cancel but not to turn off automatic renewal. Shouldn't there be an option?

Edit: Ok, nevermind, It says to cancel and now my sub shows as canceled, but it says I'm paid through next month.

Edit2: I'm still able to access all my prime stuff so its just a stupid user experience on their part.

Anybody want one of those 80% off Enemy Within codes for GMG?

OFIMKM-IJ4NA1-2S9U9F

You have to apply the code at checkout for it to take off the 80% (for those who don't know).

Merry Christmas in October...and may the aliens forever probe your anus.

PS...my first ever code drop on CAG.  :D

All I'm seeing is an option to cancel but not to turn off automatic renewal. Shouldn't there be an option?

Edit: Ok, nevermind, It says to cancel and now my sub shows as canceled, but it says I'm paid through next month.

Edit2: I'm still able to access all my prime stuff so its just a stupid user experience on their part.
You probably have access until the end of your current paid month.

Gonna hang out on this order page a little more but it seems like I'm not the the only one with a blank order page, and I can't even find Wasteland 1 in their store. I think the deal is dead :(

Happy to help. Glad you got them :)
Not sure if the deal is dead, but you don't actually have to order it. Once I finished registering it was automatically added to my account on this page. https://www.directg.net/mypage/order_list2.html

Anybody want one of those 80% off Enemy Within codes for GMG?

OFIMKM-IJ4NA1-2S9U9F

You have to apply the code at checkout for it to take off the 80% (for those who don't know).

Merry Christmas in October...and may the aliens forever probe your anus.
a Steam coupon is Christmas? meh...drop Enemy within code here and then we'll talk

Not sure if the deal is dead, but you don't actually have to order it. Once I finished registering it was automatically added to my account on this page. https://www.directg.net/mypage/order_list2.html
Just FYI that is the blank order list I'm talking about. Found some other people on SteamGifts and Reddit saying it is blank as well. That is when I went looking in the store to see if I CAN order it for free and it is removed from the store :(

It has been almost an hour since I signed up and the list is still blank.

EDIT: SteamGifts is claiming it's over. Out of keys.

http://www.steamgifts.com/forum/Qn7wu/wasteland-1-the-original-classic-free-steam-key-for-new-members-go-go-go/page/31337

a Steam coupon is Christmas? meh...drop Enemy within code here and then we'll talk
Don't look a gift horse in the mouth! It was the only code I had to give away. 80% off is better than 0% off!

And some people were wanting the code but were having trouble getting it.

*grumble, grumble*

Don't look a gift horse in the mouth! It was the only code I had to give away. 80% off is better than 0% off!

And some people were wanting the code but were having trouble getting it.

*grumble, grumble*
Brought it down to $6 from $30 which was my "buy it" price, but I didn't bite. I can wait.

For those willing to do some trial and error, you can grab BlazBlue on that korean site that was giving away Wasteland keys for $0.94, they also have other sales, but BlazBlue is probably the best.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back