Steam Deals Thread V13 ~ Star Wars Empire at War $6.80 | The Legend of Korra $10.04 | Red Faction Guerrilla $2.99 |

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrNinjaSquirrel

CAGiversary!
Feedback
25 (100%)
Summer sale has come and gone; welcome to the Steam Deals Thread V13!

Stop: Before you go any further be sure you are using Enhanced Steam. It will save you a lot of time and embarrassment in the future.

Daily Deal
Star Wars: Empire at War Gold Edition - $19.99 $6.80

Yesterday's Deal

N/A

Midweek Madness
The Legend of Korra - $14.99 $10.04

Red Faction - $9.99 $1.49
Red Faction II - $9.99 $1.49
Red Faction Armageddon - $19.99 $2.99
Red Faction Guerrilla - $19.99 $2.99 

Thanks to EastX, Detruire, Psydero, and everyone else that has contributed to the thread!

Last edited by a moderator:
Eh, I did my research, it seemed legit to me, the final payment popped up with my mastercard SecureCode,so I think it is perfectly fine, but it is up to you!

80% off X-COM: Enemy Within on GMG

N973UA-R74XO4-8QGKFW

8SUQUT-UHCPYR-TDWO5H

I got 2 codes. One for playing an hour of X-COM Enemy Unknown and one for beating the tutorial mission.

... yeah. I just hit a wall, the stupid plugin. I'm not installing anything on IE. What is this, 1997?
IE still has an iron grip on South Korea, also Japan and the Solomon Islands for some reason

(North Korea uses Chrome)

I don't understand their strange language of lines and circles.
The Korean alphabet is actually one of the simplest there is. They used to have the Chinese alphabet but then the king at the time was like fuck this noize, this is too complicated. So he assembled a team of the smartest nerds and told them to make something so simple that any idiot could learn it in ten days. I took two semesters of Korean in high school and can't speak a word but I can still read it.

Regarding to Wasteland 1...

z4a1Og6.jpg

I see MysterD everywhere...
Great. So now the entire world + Internet sees that I'm broken beyond belief...

IE still has an iron grip on South Korea, also Japan and the Solomon Islands for some reason

(North Korea uses Chrome)

The Korean alphabet is actually one of the simplest there is. They used to have the Chinese alphabet but then the king at the time was like fuck this noize, this is too complicated. So he assembled a team of the smartest nerds and told them to make something so simple that any idiot could learn it in ten days. I took two semesters of Korean in high school and can't speak a word but I can still read it.
1: Yeah, with crap like this... how not.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BHTUlF7NA2o

And Chrome being the browser in North Korea. Haw haw.

2: I know. But I don't understand Korean, I only understand a very small amount of Japanese.

New Releases

Fist of Jesus- $7.99

Perpetuum- $26.09

Supreme Ruler Ultimate- $29.99

Deadcore- $9.99

Wings! Remastered Edition- $12.74

Pike and Shot- $29.99

F1 2014- $49.99

Ultimate General: Gettysburg- $14.99

Pox Nora- F2P

Legend of Grimrock 2- $21.59

Gabriel Knight: Sins of the Father- 20th Anniversary Edition- $19.99

Man in a Maze: Deathmatch- $9.99

A City Sleeps- $13.49

DarkEnd- $11.99

Spheritis- $6.99

Early Access

The Body Changer- $17.99

Salt- $14.99

Blob From Space- $4.79

Autocraft- $8.49

Motoki, spankdragon and BernandoOne fought hard but no Body Changer steam keys if u have groupees be mine 11. wtf mane?

a true CAG. :bow: . even 80% didn't even move him
The primary reason is that I'm trying to decide if I should put those monies towards another stick of RAM. With the inevitable requirement of 4/6/8 GB video cards and 4k, I'm starting to think 12 GB of DDR3 isn't enough and since my memory of choice just had a price drop on Amazon, I'm considering a supplementary 4 GB stick.

The primary reason is that I'm trying to decide if I should put those monies towards another stick of RAM. With the inevitable requirement of 4/6/8 GB video cards and 4k, I'm starting to think 12 GB of DDR3 isn't enough and since my memory of choice just had a price drop on Amazon, I'm considering a supplementary 4 GB stick.
Unless you are a heavy multitasker, photo editor, or play games with like 100+ browser tabs open, we're still a ways off from games requiring/recommending more than 8GB. While 4K is here, I don't see it becoming consumer mainstream for at least a couple to a few years from now. Content delivery and storage means are only starting meet the minimal demands it will require. Besides, RAM is the last thing gamers need to worry about. That said, my new rig has 16GB. Reason...none.

Motoki, spankdragon and BernandoOne fought hard but no Body Changer steam keys if u have groupees be mine 11. wtf mane?
Thanks for the fight you guys. Keep fighting the good fight. Just sucks that devs are this stupid thinking they can screw us over and we'll just turn around and buy the game.

Thanks for the fight you guys. Keep fighting the good fight. Just sucks that devs are this stupid thinking they can screw us over and we'll just turn around and buy the game.
The "All Time Peak" number of players on The Body Changer is 4. I'd say at least two of those were the devs. It won't be long until it's in another bundle so we can backlog the game, since it looks shite.

Unless you are a heavy multitasker, photo editor, or play games with like 100+ browser tabs open, we're still a ways off from games requiring/recommending more than 8GB. While 4K is here, I don't see it becoming consumer mainstream for at least a couple to a few years from now. Content delivery and storage means are only starting meet the minimal demands it will require. Besides, RAM is the last thing gamers need to worry about. That said, my new rig has 16GB. Reason...none.
I acknowledge your points, but I must retort: moar... MOAR!!!

That last slot is empty and must be filled. FILL THE SLOTS!

Well, Legend of Grimrock 2 is pretty good and much harder for me to put down than the first one. Enjoying it far more too.

Also, fuck Air Elementals. I have a list of other things, but that one tops the list.

All Hail the Rat King.

Unless you are a heavy multitasker,

That said, my new rig has 16GB.

Reason...none.
Unless you are a heavy multitasker. I upped to 16 GB because I was tired of waiting for programs to close and launch all the time, or have to close something to play something.

With that Korean site, I was using the Google Translate app on my phone to read those buttons and popups, and Chrome translated the other stuff. Too bad Word Lens doesn't have a Korean pack yet. That's some future-is-here shit:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h2OfQdYrHRs

Does anyone have an extra Enemy Within coupon they can send me? Never got the code and my Playfire account is set up properly with the achievement done (a while ago). Is there something else I'm supposed to do?

looks up idle master.....
Get ready to wait. I started it last night. If everything keeps dropping at roughly the same pace, I'll be done by about Halloween. Most games look to take an hour-hour and half. Awesomenauts takes 7.

Unless you are a heavy multitasker. I upped to 16 GB because I was tired of waiting for programs to close and launch all the time, or have to close something to play something.

With that Korean site, I was using the Google Translate app on my phone to read those buttons and popups, and Chrome translated the other stuff. Too bad Word Lens doesn't have a Korean pack yet. That's some future-is-here shit:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h2OfQdYrHRs
If the quality of its translations is as bad as the preview picture, I think you're better off with Google Translate.

GMG is having an Indie Weekender sale

Some noteworthy noteable deals that I've noted ...

Memoria $6.79
The Dark Eye: Chains of Satinav $4.99

Bedlam $4.99
Stronghold 3 $4.49
Godus $3.99
ShadowRun Returns $3.74
Gear City $3.74
Unrest $3.74
Q-beh $3.39
Speed Kills $2.49

Nihilumbra $1.99
Shadow Ops: Red Mercury $1.74
Gunship $1.74
Manhunter $1.24
The Terrian Saga: KR-17 $1.24
Numba Deluxe $0.74
Legendary $0.74
DLC Quest $0.74

All these particular games I've listed here are Steam

Double check that the game really is Steam before buying, a ton of them are actually Capsule-bound.

Also, if anyone still cares, the DLC for the original release of QUBE (Against the Qlock) is finally on sale. It's included in QUBE DC but if you're a completionist then this is for you.

Monday Night Combat, isn't it free2play under Super Monday Night Combat?

I guess you can buy it for +1. I have it for some bizarre reasons.

Monday Night Combat, isn't it free2play under Super Monday Night Combat?

I guess you can buy it for +1. I have it for some bizarre reasons.
Monday Night isn't F2P, only the sequel (Super) is.

Either way it's a MOBA that tried really hard to be TF2 but failed. :p

GMG is having an Indie Weekender sale

Some noteworthy noteable deals that I've noted ...

Memoria $6.79
The Dark Eye: Chains of Satinav $4.99
Stronghold 3 $4.49
Godus $3.99
ShadowRun Returns $3.74
Gear City $3.74
Unrest $3.74
Q-beh $3.39
Speed Kills $2.49
Shadow Ops: Red Mercury $1.74
Gunship $1.74
Manhunter $1.24
The Terrian Saga: KR-17 $1.24
Numba Deluxe $0.74
Legendary $0.74
DLC Quest $0.74
Monday Night Combat $0.50

All these particular games I've listed here are Steam
u forgot the most important one

header.jpg

only $1.24!

Does anybody else find it somewhat hilarous that all of the ancient MicroProse junk that was just released on Steam includes this $5.24 game that has been free on GOG.com for literally years? I feel as though you have to be REALLY obsessed with having all of your digital games on Steam to spend $5 on a free game. 

Also they just released another Secret of the Magic Crystal paid DLC. Man, it's getting to be like Magicka and My Little Pony had a gaming baby. 

Is the original Shadowrun worth it or should I just wait for a sale on the Dragonfall version?
Reviews, both professional and community, are pretty good, but it's been this price before and it will be again. Personally I'm holding out for a bundle.

Speaking of reputations, I'm feeling a bit Othello-y tonight, so enjoy this:

He that filches from me my good name, robs me of that which enriches him not, and makes me poor indeed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back