Steam Deals Thread V13 ~ Star Wars Empire at War $6.80 | The Legend of Korra $10.04 | Red Faction Guerrilla $2.99 |

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrNinjaSquirrel

CAGiversary!
Feedback
25 (100%)
Summer sale has come and gone; welcome to the Steam Deals Thread V13!

Stop: Before you go any further be sure you are using Enhanced Steam. It will save you a lot of time and embarrassment in the future.

Daily Deal
Star Wars: Empire at War Gold Edition - $19.99 $6.80

Yesterday's Deal

N/A

Midweek Madness
The Legend of Korra - $14.99 $10.04

Red Faction - $9.99 $1.49
Red Faction II - $9.99 $1.49
Red Faction Armageddon - $19.99 $2.99
Red Faction Guerrilla - $19.99 $2.99 

Thanks to EastX, Detruire, Psydero, and everyone else that has contributed to the thread!

Last edited by a moderator:
What's up with the record number of idiots bitching about the sale because it doesn't have any stupid gimmicks? Are people really that brainwashed that collecting worthless virtual crap is more important than good deals? It's one thing to complain about the quality of the deals, that's par for the course with any steam sale but people are actually upset they wont have a chance to win a set of pants worth 1 cent for TF2. Amazing, humanity grows stupider by the day (the Mooby effect strikes again).

eh, when you already own everything worth a damn and most of what isn't you need something to do.

Besides, the events tend to drive the prices of cards and other digital crap up and makes it so you get more fake money for selling jpegs to idiots.

If you don't have an account.. then how would you be able to redeem something? Redeem to anonymous? No.
Yeah I know. I guess I was just hoping that it worked differently because I wanted to get a free character on both my main and my alt account. I'm not sure if it will let me create two accounts on the same IP address. Though I guess I'll find out soon enough.

Besides, the events tend to drive the prices of cards and other digital crap up and makes it so you get more fake money for selling jpegs to idiots.
Exactly.

Okay, the rumors were correct...  Log into Marvel Heroes today and you will be given a free random hero box...  It's COMPLETELY random.  You could get a dupe of the one character you own or the last one you needed.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/226320/

Anyhow, give it a try.  Remember that costumes and heroes are still 50% off but obviously don't buy anything to you get your free hero! :D

Seeing that Christmas is almost here, I know a few of my Steam friends already received gifts from me but it is time to see if anyone wants some games. Let's start with the letter A and work our way from there.

Do not PM me asking for games.
I'm sure I probably have enough games for everyone. I will stop giving games away if people start messaging me.

I'll do this is bunches and I'll message you. Just respond saying you would like one of the games listed and I will take care of the rest.

A

A Virus Named TOM
And Yet It Moves

B

Ballpoint Universe - Infinite
Beatbuddy: Tale of the Guardians
I'd enjoy a virus named TOM or Beatbuddy.

Thanks in advanced

What's up with the record number of idiots bitching about the sale because it doesn't have any stupid gimmicks? Are people really that brainwashed that collecting worthless virtual crap is more important than good deals? It's one thing to complain about the quality of the deals, that's par for the course with any steam sale but people are actually upset they wont have a chance to win a set of pants worth 1 cent for TF2. Amazing, humanity grows stupider by the day (the Mooby effect strikes again).
Considering I have 700 games there's little else to buy on the sale, it's just re-hash at this point. Obviously there's always things to buy, but I have only a few picks at the moment.

I miss getting items and other crap, I used to sell and buy games so why wouldn't you like that, after all you are in CAG forum.

Got Iron Man. I guess that's okay.
Iron Man is really awesome after a certain point in leveling him... Though you do need a Power Cosmic legendary to take real advantage of him...

Bah, got black panther.. but to be fair.. at least it isn't a dupe... I have too many of those.
Sweet! I actually hear really good things about BP but I've not really played him at all...

I got Nova. Wasn't at the top of my want list but like you at least he wasn't a dupe. :)

Got Iron Man. I guess that's okay.
Bah, got black panther.. but to be fair.. at least it isn't a dupe... I have too many of those.
I got Nova. Wasn't at the top of my want list but like you at least he wasn't a dupe. :)
igotarock.jpg

Seeing that Christmas is almost here, I know a few of my Steam friends already received gifts from me but it is time to see if anyone wants some games. Let's start with the letter A and work our way from there.

I'm sure I probably have enough games for everyone. I will stop giving games away if people start messaging me.

I'll do this is bunches and I'll message you. Just respond saying you would like one of the games listed and I will take care of the rest.

A

A Virus Named TOM

And Yet It Moves

B

Beatbuddy: Tale of the Guardians
Beatbuddy: Tale of the Guardians if still got it

Considering I have 700 games there's little else to buy on the sale, it's just re-hash at this point. Obviously there's always things to buy, but I have only a few picks at the moment.

I miss getting items and other crap, I used to sell and buy games so why wouldn't you like that, after all you are in CAG forum.
I've got nearly 3000 games yet somehow I manage to restrain my urges for TF2 antlers that I can flip for 2 cents.

A- F

And Yet It Moves

Capsized

Dear Esther

Draw a Stickman: EPIC

Driftmoon

Electronic Super Joy Groove City

Frozen Synapse

I'm glad you guys are finding lots of shit to buy because I sure ain't.

I'm not even sure what the hell you would find to spend $220 on when you have 3,000 games already. F2P crap?

I'm glad you guys are finding lots of shit to buy because I sure ain't.

I'm not even sure what the hell you would find to spend $220 on when you have 3,000 games already. F2P crap?
I don't play F2P games. I'm buying truckloads of crap so I can finally put my boot to Drabe's throat. He's going to have to either man up and load up on garbage or accept defeat.

A

And Yet It Moves

B

C

Capsized

Cave Story +

Critical Mass

Crusader Kings II w/ DLC

D

Dear Esther

Draw a Stickman: EPIC

Driftmoon

Dust: An Elysian Tale

E

Electronic Super Joy

Electronic Super Joy Groove City

F

FEZ

Frozen Synapse

FTL: Faster Than Light
Well, I'd like Dust.

Meanwhile I haven't bought anything
Well, if we all had your spodering powers we wouldn't need to buy anything either. Meanwhile, this sale is such a bust that for a moment I was considering getting that $50 Steam card with the $10 off in the weak hope that the extra 20% would push a deal or two into the realm of worthwhile. Sadly, even that drastic measure wouldn't produce any deals worth getting excited about.

There are a couple of people on my friends list who have in the 4,600 range. Actually I rely on them to notify everyone about when bundle keys get added because they are super on top of that shit. I guess you have to be when you own that many games.

Critical Mass
Critical Mass would be great, thank you and Merry Xmas DJ. ;)

FTL: Faster Than Light
I would love FTL.

Could i get FTL: Faster Than Light .

If you go here: http://store.steampowered.com/search/

And scroll to the bottom it shows 9458 games, but maybe it counts Linux, Mac and Windows as different entities or even some other criteria, but could be wrong. That's a shitload of games, though.

There are a couple of people on my friends list who have in the 4,600 range. Actually I rely on them to notify everyone about when bundle keys get added because they are super on top of that shit. I guess you have to be when you own that many games.

How many are there anyway?

Hi, I'd like Crusader Kings II if its available, thanks.

I'm actually thankful for these crappy Steam sales.  Being let down early in the day allows the more mundane parts of my everyday life feel more positive.  Example:  Walking the dog and having to pick up what he leaves behind, "At least its still not as shitty as those Steam sales earlier."

I voted for Bully. Trust me, Contrast isn't worth it, you'd be paying for a demo.
I'm now resigned to picking up Contrast in a bundle. SupCom 2 is a bundle-mainstay. Rockstar games are always on sale. Probably no winner in that bunch (though SupCom 2 shaped up to be a really nice RTS and it's my favorite of the three that are up for vote).

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back