Steam - Dogfighter (Game & 4-Pack) - 50% off

if anyone else is doing a 4 pack PM me please! Normally I'm not in such a rush but I'm leaving for Florida in a few hours!

I bought it during the recent STEAM summer sales and while I wanted to support an Indie dev I was very disappointed with the game. Too bad STEAM doesn't allow you to gift games cause I would have sent it to a friend.

Unless they fixed a ton of stuff since the summer sale, I found the game to be incredibly mediocre when I bought it then. I haven't tried it since though, so I don't know.

As previously with other 4-pack threads like this, someone please go make a trade thread for 4-pack requests and don't litter this thread with them.

The game would get more sales if it were named Dawgfighter. It would look more rebellious spelled that way and it would emphasize the coolness of the title. Maybe they could change that in an update.

I picked this up, and like it - just need to get a controller (or usb wireless adapter) to thoroughly enjoy it I think.

For those of you with nVidia 8800 GT(S) cards - I had to forcibly turn off anti-aliasing completely for my video card to be able to see the graphics. I imagine I could edit the INI file, but I figured, why bother.

When I bought this during the Steam summer sale, the Xbox 360 controller controls were terrible. They recently released a patch that should fix that though... I need to try it again and see.

[quote name='Rodster']I bought it during the recent STEAM summer sales and while I wanted to support an Indie dev I was very disappointed with the game. Too bad STEAM doesn't allow you to gift games cause I would have sent it to a friend.[/QUOTE]

I would love the option to gift games. I have too many I don't even touch anymore.

[quote name='droider']If you like this game, I would advise you to try out Heroes In the Sky, it's free.[/QUOTE]

I'll look into that one when I get home - free is always a happy word for me!

bread's done
Back