[Steam] EA Week Preview!

You only need BFBC:2 tied to your steam account to get early access into the MoH Beta early. Says in the fine print.

Just a warning, EA downgraded the BFBC2 servers a few months after release and now it is a complete laggy mess across all platforms with no fix in site.

Thats too bad they did that. I planned on picking it up tomorrow for $40 on xbox during the target deal, but I don't know anymore.

[quote name='Geello']Just a warning, EA downgraded the BFBC2 servers a few months after release and now it is a complete laggy mess across all platforms with no fix in site.[/QUOTE]
Is this platform specific or is this for all 3 (PC, Xbox and PS3)?

[quote name='Nobi-Wan']Is this platform specific or is this for all 3 (PC, Xbox and PS3)?[/QUOTE]

I can speak about the PS3 ver personally and I have to say the game is a mess when playing online as compared to the Beta and launch. It was lag free for the most part but now it's unplayable for me and my friends.

[quote name='Nobi-Wan']Is this platform specific or is this for all 3 (PC, Xbox and PS3)?[/QUOTE]

All 3. I play on PC and even when I select Seattle based servers (10 minutes away), I rubberband all over the place.

I play Bad Company 2 on PC since day one and don't have lag issues. Playing on verizon DSL in NY state. Just last night too.

Not that I'm being an unbeliever, but I wonder why the previous days on the Dragon Age banner just say "Too Late" rather than "You're Too Late."

bread's done
Back