Steam game/bundle contest giveaway thingy

humptyflunky

CAGiversary!
Feedback
29 (100%)
In honor of my best friend who died this week I'm giving away a Steam game or bundle of your choice, based on the rules below, if you're the winner. I'll be choosing the winner by post number through random.org.

Rules:

1) Game/bundle value is based on your post count before today:

• 10-25 posts (up to $5)
  • 26-100 posts (up to $10)
  • 101-500 posts (up to $25)
  • 500+ (up to reasonable new release price)
2) I can only purchase US/NA region games/bundles, so choose one you know will work.

3) Contest ends noon Sunday PST..exact!

4) You must post your Steam profile link and game/bundle choice.

5) You must not already own the game(s) and they are meant only for you.

6) No patience for cheating or spamming. You lose.

Depending on the results I might choose more winners, but that's mood dependent.

Good luck..

I am also very sorry about the loss of your friend.

My Profile is http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198097866126/

Here is the Steam game I would like http://store.steampowered.com/app/254700/

Thanks so much for putting on this contest. I too know what it's like to lose someone close, always remember the good times, the cherished memories, and the joy that they brought to you. That's what helps me cope with loss. I would definitely want to add you as a friend regardless of whether or not I win the giveaway humptyflunky!

First off, I'd like to express my condolences for your and your friend's family's loss. Been to a few funerals, and they're not too fun. :whistle2:(

My Profile

2 games that add up to less than the $25 cap:

Game 1

Game 2

Thanks for the giveaway.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow wasn't expecting sympathy at all. Thanks all and sorry that some of you have had to experience this as well. Being my birthday too I'm giving an early game away..which Gram won. Feel free to jump him later if you don't win later..

I only have 25 posts before today and there isn't anything I really want in the $5 range so I am just posting to offer my condolences. Does your buddy have a name you will give so we know in whose honor one of us is winning a nice prize?

bread's done
Back