Steam Game Contest - Survey Help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did all of the possible things mentioned for additional entries. It seems like an interesting contest! Also, near the bottom, it mentioned testers;something I'm also very interested in. PM/tweet me if you need a tester :)

- Delsus

Filled out the survey with this CAG account. Thank you very much for the contest. A $50-$60 prize is great but I would even settle for like a $20 prize to be honest.

Hey guys!

Sorry for the delay in replying. I got really busy with a few end of the term school projects(countless hours of programming has ruined my brain :(). And we also had a bit of a problem contacting one of our team members for the money >.> I thought I posted in the thread mentioning an extension but I didn't.

We drew a winner today and they have been contacted with the email they left on the form. If they don't reply by monday we will do a draw again.

The way the draw worked was we grabbed all of the names that was entered, added each person that followed, and each person that retweeted. Did a random number generator and it landed on an email!

And I'm sorry for those who feel as though it's unfair that a few people got to enter even when the contest has ended. Right now, the only thing we can really do is do another draw for a lesser value game, but the person that did win was someone who enetered before the original cutoff date. We would love to do one for another 50-60 dollar game, but we unfortunately we only planned to have a few surveys/contests.

With that being siad, we have another contest coming up. We are currently in the inception phase of a name and once we do get a name, there will be a twitter account and possibly some sort of website. All you'll have to do is follow and retweet. For those on CAG that entered before the cutoff date, you will get an EXTRA ENTRY for this next contest if you do enter.

Again, we are sorry for what's happened and I hope you please bear with us. Our terms finish soon so we'll have some concept art and some game details on the way!

Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back