Steam Game Giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MajorasMoon78

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
The giveaway is now over! Thanks everyone for participating! Winners will be drawn sometime tonight.

Awesomenauts
BIT.TRIP RUNNER
Hammerwatch
Hitman: Blood Money
One Finger Death Punch
Psychonauts
Thief Gold
Thomas Was Alone
Tiny & Big in Grandpa's Leftovers

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok I will start.

Male

Last time I counted 24 pairs of shoes/trainers.

I could name every pair or take photos if you like lol.

Hey everyone, so I need to take a basic survey for my psychology class. Not really a big deal, just need to gather data on how many pairs of shoes are owned by men vs women. I need 10 data samples of each gender. Will be randomly picking 2 people who post here to pick one game from this list:

Awesomenauts

BIT.TRIP RUNNER

Hammerwatch

Hitman: Blood Money

One Finger Death Punch

Psychonauts

Thief Gold

Thomas Was Alone

Tiny & Big in Grandpa's Leftovers

Just post here what gender you are and how many pairs of shoes you own. I kind of forgot about this, and need to write some stuff along with it, so I'm closing the contest at 10 pm Pacific time. Thanks in advance everyone!

Pair of Shoes: 6

Awesomenauts

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd also like to add if you ask your families and/or friends, and post their data as well I'll count that as an additional entry. I'd really like to have this data sooner rather than later. Thanks to the people who posted so far!

Shoes: 2 pairs

BIT.TRIP RUNNER

Relatives/Friends

----------------------

Shoes: 8 pairs

Shoes: 3 pairs

Shoes: 6 pairs

Good luck in your research project!

Using random.org, the winners have been drawn! Congrats to Icefall and tona69, I just messaged you guys your steam activation links. Thanks everyone for helping me with this!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back