50% Metro 2033
50% Warhammer: Dawn of War II Retribution

Want:
Shogun 2: Total War
Two Tribes Pack (Edge, Toki Tori, Rush)*
Left 4 Dead 2
Offers**
Paypal
Willing to combine a lot of haves for my wants, even paypal.
*Just an individual game from the pack is fine too.
**Also, no games from bundles.

I have a 33% off Skyrim coupon, I figure it's worth about $19.80 if Skyrim is $60. Would like to trade it for Dead Rising 2, would consider other offers. Another thing I'd be into is AC Brotherhood Deluxe. Any takers?

[quote name='Solid-Snake-Eyes']I have a 33% off Skyrim coupon, I figure it's worth about $19.80 if Skyrim is $60. Would like to trade it for Dead Rising 2, would consider other offers. Another thing I'd be into is AC Brotherhood Deluxe. Any takers?[/QUOTE]

LoL is That Coupon wroth That Much ?
Many People Trade Their skyrim Coupon For 2 Coal...
--------------------------------------------------
Gone

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone have an extra copy of The Ship they don't mind letting go of? PM me and maybe we can work something out.

Have:

Bad Rats - $0.90
Eets - $0.90
Operation Flashpoint: Red River - $8
• Coal x3
• Coupons (Show Spoiler for list)
• Paypal

Want:
Serious Sam HD: Gold Edition
Serious Sam: The Random Encounter
Serious Sam Double D
• Xotic
• EDGE
• RUSH
• Offers
• Paypal

I'm also available to assist with regional pricing.
PM me!

[quote name='Floor Statik']LoL is That Coupon wroth That Much ?
[H] Delve Deeper
Arma Cold War Assault
Shadowground Survivor
[W] 15 Coal or Other Game.... :bouncy:[/QUOTE]
I'm saying if someone wanted to buy Skyrim off Steam between Jan-March you're gonna get $19.80 off full retail price. If you can get it cheaper then the coupon is obviously not worth $19.80 to you.

[quote name='Floor Statik']LoL is That Coupon wroth That Much ?
[H] Delve Deeper
Arma Cold War Assault
Shadowground Survivor
[W] 15 Coal or Other Game.... :bouncy:[/QUOTE]

2 coal is far more useless to me than a 33% off Skyrim coupon, but I don't think the Skyrim coupon is worth $20. However, I think enough people are interested in it that you can get something decent out of it.

---------------------------------------------[HAVE]---------------------------------------------

• Frozen Synapse
  • Jamestown Deluxe Pack
  • Grotesque Tactics: Evil Heroes
  • Section 8: Prejudice (Only Giftable)
  • The Ball
  • Machinarium
  • Valve Complete Pack
  • STORM: Frontline Nation
  • HOARD
---------------------------------------------[WANT]--------------------------------------------

• Sonic Generations
  • Warhammer: Space Marine
  • Batman Arkham City
  • Assassin's Creed Revelations
  • Bastion
  • Super Street Fighter IV: Arcade Edition
  • Offers
  • Paypal
  • No coal or coupons

[quote name='sunghost']2 coal is far more useless to me than a 33% off Skyrim coupon, but I don't think the Skyrim coupon is worth $20. However, I think enough people are interested in it that you can get something decent out of it.[/QUOTE]
I don't want $20 for it, I'm just saying if someone picked up a game like Brotherhood for $13 yesterday they might see the value in trading it for my coupon. Makes sense to me.

Have:

This. It works on Skyrim.

6Z4pq.png

Want:

PM me your best offer. Serious offers of multiple games only. This is a $30 value, guys. I'll only go with the best offer I get, and I'll compare the value of the offered games to the $30 as well as each other. I'd really love to get a good three or four games from my wishlist for it.

Here's my collection for reference
Here's my wishlist for reference

Also interested in packs of games I don't own (some have been on sale): Gothic Pack, id Super Pack, Unreal Pack, Jedi Knight Pack, LucasArts Pack, etc. I just thought I'd add that since I can't put those on my wishlist.

[quote name='Blade']PM me your best offer. Serious offers of multiple games only. This is a $30 value, guys. I'll only go with the best offer I get, and I'll compare the value of the offered games to the $30 as well as each other. I'd really love to get a good three or four games from my wishlist for it.[/QUOTE]

You know, what's the point of trading $30 worth of games for a coupon? It's like paying full price for the damn game... Is there any logic behind that? I mean come on guys... :roll:

If anyone is dumb enough to go for it, then good for you, but it's nonsense to essentially "pay full price", if you will, for a fucking coupon...

[quote name='atreyuevr']You know, what's the point of trading $30 worth of games for a coupon? It's like paying full price for the damn game... Is there any logic behind that? I mean come on guys... :roll:

If anyone is dumb enough to go for it, then good for you, but it's nonsense to essentially "pay full price", if you will, for a fucking coupon...[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I'm not really getting this either. Why would I essentially pay $30 for the coupon? I still have to pay $30 for the game, so I'm practically paying full price in the end. The whole point of the coupon is to get a discount.

That being said, does anyone have a copy of SPAZ that they would be willing to sell to me for $2.50 (the sale price yesterday)? I completely forgot about it and missed the sale price. I could buy you a game from today or tomorrow's sale of equal price and we could trade, or I could just buy it from you.

PM me if so! Thanks!

[quote name='atreyuevr']You know, what's the point of trading $30 worth of games for a coupon? It's like paying full price for the damn game... Is there any logic behind that? I mean come on guys... :roll:

If anyone is dumb enough to go for it, then good for you, but it's nonsense to essentially "pay full price", if you will, for a fucking coupon...[/QUOTE]
I think Blade's post is a joke post, following on from Solid-Snake-Eyes valuing their coupon at $20. :lol:

Still got a last Sanctum for $1.88 available! :)

[quote name='PenguinJim']I think Blade's post is a joke post, following on from Solid-Snake-Eyes valuing their coupon at $20. :lol:

Still got a last Sanctum for $1.88 available! :)[/QUOTE]

I can see maybe the value being at about half the discount price, but anything more than that is a joke...

[quote name='PenguinJim']I think Blade's post is a joke post, following on from Solid-Snake-Eyes valuing their coupon at $20. :lol:

Still got a last Sanctum for $1.88 available! :)[/QUOTE]

Actually it is a joke, but it's still up for trade. Congrats for being the only person to get it. :lol:

With that said, I'm not just giving the coupon away. It's still good if you want Skyrim.

[quote name='Blade']Actually it is a joke, but it's still up for trade. Congrats for being the only person to get it. :lol:

With that said, I'm not just giving the coupon away. It's still good if you want Skyrim.[/QUOTE]

That was one elaborate joke. :)

Seems too many people are over valuing their merchandise. Many people are expecting equal value to Steam's retail prices. It would be easier to buy a game straight from Steam than buy an equal priced game to conduct a trade.

[quote name='Kasama']zomg I have a couple of 50% off valve coupons so I should be able to get 7 or 8 games rofl[/QUOTE]

zomg lulululululululululululululululululululululululullululululululululululululul u are so right first person 2 send me world baksetball manager 2010 gets 50% off skyrim ROFL ROFL ROFL

Shut the fuck up.

[quote name='CapnO']That was one elaborate joke. :)[/QUOTE]

I know that it'll probably go to 50% off Skyrim, which I already have. I'm serious about wanting to trade it, which is why I'm really looking for offers. Any offers will do, I don't expect $30 and I think that was the joke that people missed. Seriously, would any of you trade it for a $2.49 game that someone won and doesn't need? I mean, come on. :lol: I'd be happy trading it for a game someone won in the $5-10 range that's on my wishlist, but I won't lowball myself here either since it's good until March.

[quote name='blade']zomg lulululululululululululululululululululululululullululululululululululululul u are so right first person 2 send me world baksetball manager 2010 gets 50% off skyrim rofl rofl rofl

shut the fuck up.

I know that it'll probably go to 50% off skyrim, which i already have. I'm serious about wanting to trade it, which is why i'm really looking for offers. Any offers will do, i don't expect $30 and i think that was the joke that people missed. Seriously, would any of you trade it for a $2.49 game that someone won and doesn't need? I mean, come on. :lol: I'd be happy trading it for a game someone won in the $5-10 range that's on my wishlist, but i won't lowball myself here either since it's good until march.[/quote]

rofl rofl rofl pms much?

have
Valve Complete 2011 Pack asking $33
Trainz™ Simulator 12
14 coal
25% OFF Valve
10% OFF Meridian4
50% OFF Seious Sam HD First Encounter
50% OFF Borderlands Game of the Year
50% OFF Eufloria
50% OFF Monday Night Combat
60% OFF King Arthur Franchise
25% OFF Ubisoft
33% OFF Paradox

5 coal for a skyrim coupon.
wants
tiny bang story
capsized
X3: Terran Conflict
reasonable offers

[quote name='Solid-Snake-Eyes']I'm saying if someone wanted to buy Skyrim off Steam between Jan-March you're gonna get $19.80 off full retail price. If you can get it cheaper then the coupon is obviously not worth $19.80 to you.[/QUOTE]

Well it was on sale for 40$ earlier this week. So chances are anyone here who wants that type of savings on it already got it for that 20$ off without having to give up anything.

[quote name='PenguinJim']jimbodan and pROvIs are selling Humble Bundles. Amazing. There should be a rule against it! ^^[/QUOTE]There is a rule against it, in the OP.

[quote name='Ansive']I'm pretty sure they didn't get them for 1 cent.
And since there people still looking for some bundles, I don't see the issue.[/QUOTE]No way to prove that, and asking everyone to pony up their proof of payment for a Humble Bundle isn't feasible, nor can it be proven.

[quote name='PenguinJim']I think that, in matters of CAG rules, your opinion is slightly less important than that of the mods. ;)[/QUOTE]Good thing to point out. ;)

[quote name='PenguinJim']It would be easier for me to mind my own business in a thread where people follow the rules. I, too, have some Humble Bundle leftovers, but as eastx says, "Blame the cheap CAGs for screwing it up for the rest of us."

The site owner and mods like eastx work pretty darn hard on the site and their threads, information and links. Show a little courtesy and respect to them, please, and follow the rules outlined in the OP.[/QUOTE]We try our best to keep things on the up-and-up and on the level. And yes, it's as eastx says, it's for the people that decide to get a Humble Bundle for the $0.01 that is possible to buy it for, with the usual defenses of that tactic.

Have:
50% off Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas
33% off Valve Complete Pack
50% off Bioshock 2
33% off Valve games
50% off DEFCON

Want:
Coal (asking 1 piece per coupon)

Have:
11 coal
Civilization V
Capsized

Will take game or coal offers for:
The Ship-2 pack (ship + ship single player)
2x Killing Floor guest pass (can use to get gift pile achievement)
-50% Tom Clancy's HAWX 2
-75% Risen

want:
Universe Sandbox
Demolition, Inc.
offers
wishlist
pm me

Have:

-25% off Valve (x2)
-50% off LA Noire
-50% off Back to the Future
-50% off The Binding of Isaac
-50% off F1 2011

No plans to use any of the coupons -- so make me an offer.

Looking for coal, or a coupon that I'd use or a game if someone is feeling generous :)

Have:
Xotic
Gemini Rue
2x Renegade Ops (without DLC)
-33% Football Manager 2012
4x Coal
(Can add PayPal Gift...)

Want:
Dirt 3
Unreal Tournament 2004
The Void
Bloody Good Time
Puzzle Quest 2
Garry's Mod

Have:
Half Life 2
Half Life 2 Ep. 1
FEAR Complete pack (all 3 fear games + DLC)
Tropico Trilogy (Tropico 3 Steam Ed, Tropico Reloaded, Tripico 2: Pirate Cove, Tropico 3: Absolute Power)
Torchlight
Orange Box
Vegas Make it Big
FlatOut
Gemini Rue
Sniper Ghost Warrior Gold + 2 DLC
Rig n Roll
The Witcher: Enhanced Edition
paypal

Want:
Paypal
SWTOR
PayDay
Offers (no coupons please)

Have:
AaaaaaAAAaaaaAAAAaaaa for the Awesome
7 Coal
50% The Wonderful End of the World
50% 1, 2, 3, Kick It
33% Valve
25% Activision

Want:
Offers

Have:
Dota 2
Nuclear Dawn
Serious Sam HD The First Encounter
Puzzle Chronicles
Shadowgrounds and Shadowgrounds Survivor

Want:
Dungeon Siege Pack
Gundemonium Collecition
Ninja Blade
Might and Magic: Clash of Heroes
Other offers

Have:
- Bunch of Heroes
- Bad Rats
- Counter-Strike Source
- Sniper Ghost Warrior Gold
- Storm: Frontline Nation
50% Rockstar
33% Valve
50% Valve
50% Assassin's Creed Brotherhood
50% Hard Reset
50% Metro 2033
50% Warhammer: Dawn of War II Retribution

Want:
Shogun 2: Total War
Two Tribes Pack (Edge, Toki Tori, Rush)*
Left 4 Dead 2
Offers**
Paypal
Willing to combine a lot of haves for my wants, even paypal.
*Just an individual game from the pack is fine too.
**Also, no games from bundles.

[quote name='bonebreak2000']Well it was on sale for 40$ earlier this week. So chances are anyone here who wants that type of savings on it already got it for that 20$ off without having to give up anything.[/QUOTE]
Well that's true, I was targeting anyone who didn't get a better price. I don't see what the big deal is, I'm not expecting $20 worth for it, I was saying you get $20 off a full priced skyrim with it. I'm advertizing my coupon to try to get a good trade, I'm gonna try to make it sound like an appealing coupon and talk it up a bit.

Have:

-75% off Garry's Mod
-25% off Activision
-50% off Kane & Lynch 2: Dog Days
-25% off Valve
-Paypal

Want:

-Medieval II: Total War Gold

[H]

Atom Zombie Smasher
Hydrophobia Prophecy
DEFCON