1. Josh5890
2. Wildcat1080
3. vherub
4. GoingIncognito
5. DukeEdwardI
6. Dallascowboys
7. BinaryTB
8. palejackal

This is the unofficial, official set list. I'm going to buy the set with the hour. Please friend me.

Steam-Josh5890

You can gift the $5 now if you want via paypal to- [email protected]

If you are in another of my groups and want to just make one payment. Let me know and we can work it out easily.

Edit: Just bought the 8 pack. Will gift immediately upon payment. Please remember to give feedback. :) Thanks again

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, im new to this site, but I'm for any of the incoming group buys, as long as I like the game :p

I'm also looking to buy a copy of boarderlands if any has one left :)
I can be trust, so please be nice ^^

1. Josh5890
2. cheapfrag
3. dblchin01
4. chiguy79
5. titanium

I have room for one more. PM or post to get it. $10 gift paypal. First come, first serve

Empire Total War 6 pack

1. Josh5890
2. cheapfrag
3. dblchin01
4. chiguy79
5. titanium
6. spambaby04

Ok.We are set. The pack has been bought. Please friend me so I can send you the game.

Steam-Josh5890

You can gift the $10 now if you want via paypal to- [email protected]

OK. I have to leave now for a little while. I'll be back later tonight. I promise to gift the game before the sun rises tomorrow if pay me. Also, I have the current list for Just Cause 2. If you want in please PM me or post. I think it goes live tomorrow so we'll do it then.

1. Josh5890
2. BinaryTB
3. Marrec
4. colophon
5. chiguy79

Also, don't forget to send great feedback to me. I'll catch up on that later as well.

[quote name='Josh5890']OK. I have to leave now for a little while. I'll be back later tonight. I promise to gift the game before the sun rises tomorrow if pay me. Also, I have the current list for Just Cause 2. If you want in please PM me or post. I think it goes live tomorrow so we'll do it then.
[/QUOTE]

Interested in a Just Cause 2 slot :)

[quote name='Josh5890']OK. I have to leave now for a little while. I'll be back later tonight. I promise to gift the game before the sun rises tomorrow if pay me. Also, I have the current list for Just Cause 2. If you want in please PM me or post. I think it goes live tomorrow so we'll do it then.
[/QUOTE]

In for JC2 :)

I'll start a Chaos Rising 8-pack. $39.99 for 8 so $5 each. Gift me $5 paypal or throw an extra $.30 for fees.

To reduce clutter in this thread, please PM me only if you want in (it'll be easier to sort via timestamp).

I'll buy as soon as I have eight.

Will Khamous and Kosmos13x both join together and make 1 group? It'd be horrible if we had two groups, each with 7 people.

Interested in an Empire Total War group. I've never used the site until today, but I can send you my ebay profile for credibility. I've arranged a few of these myself via the Steam forums during the summer sale. Steam ID is Kaihekoa.

In for Empire Total War.

So far...

1 Isurus
2 Kaihekoa
3 Greatnorthern
Any other takers?

I'd be in a Chaos group with my extra copy of L4D2 whoever wants it in the group (so who pays me Chaos). Now I go to sleep but you can "subscribe" me, I'll check back asap.

"If you already own a game in a gift pack, you may not be able to host a group buy. Steam doesn't allow it with traditional 4-packs."

I bought the L4D2 six pack before the deal ended today even though I already own it.

doling these out soon.

1 Isurus
2 Kaihekoa
3 Greatnorthern (unsure?)
4 scbw1d2war3
5 dotbomb
6 redone

[quote name='Rolle']I'd be in a Chaos group with my extra copy of L4D2 whoever wants it in the group (so who pays me Chaos). Now I go to sleep but you can "subscribe" me, I'll check back asap.[/QUOTE]

Let me know if you find a group that will do this, because I will pay your $5 for Chaos Rising in exchange for your extra L4D2.

Would also be very much interested in Left for dead 2, I waited until the last few hours of the sale to decide I wanted it.

I bought a Dawn of War pack and a Freedom Force pack.

Dawn of War II: Chaos Rising (6 copies left)
WebScud
juden66 (awaiting payment)

Freedom Force (9 copies left)
WebScud

[quote name='Nailbunny']I'm interested in Chaos Rising if someone is throwing together a group (or has an extra copy to spare.) Please send PM and/or add me on Steam.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/nailbunny[/QUOTE]

[quote name='xTraPointLess']Count me in for Chaos Rising. Who's stepping up?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='jjgomez423']Hi, I'd like in for Dawn of War to anyone who is hosting a group. Thanks in advance.[/QUOTE]

I'm gonna send you guys PMs.

Just PMed you Webscud. It may take me awhile to reply since I'm about t head to a friend's place.

Edit: your inbox was full but I sent the payment

I can pay you tonight for chaos rising if someone gets a pack. I would like to mention that tomorrow is my birthday as well. I would also mention though that I can not leave the house to celebrate it because I had surgery and am bed stricken.

Is this a pity post? Yes. Oh, but Chaos Rising would help oh so much. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back