Steam Group Buy and Gift Requests thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
HAVE (Steam gifts)
Batman Arkham City
LA Noire Complete Edition
Just Cause 2
Crysis Collection (includes Crysis & Crysis Warhead)
Cryostasis

WANT
Dead Island GOTY
PayPal

HAVE
Battlefield 3 Origin Key
Sims 3 Origin Key

WANT
Paypal gift, Offers

PM me please, thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Outinthedark']H: Nexiuz x3
W: $1/ea

Yes, I'm rounding the nickle.

Have the DLC coupons as well for free for those interested (Comes out to $.62 for the DLC).[/QUOTE]

Does Nexiuz have any single player?

Not interested in the MP, but even with a shitty story I'd pay a $1.

[quote name='Jokerkun890']Does Nexiuz have any single player?

Not interested in the MP, but even with a shitty story I'd pay a $1.[/QUOTE]

From the little I've played of it, it's like just multi against bots.

[quote name='Outinthedark']H: Nexiuz x3
W: $1/ea

Yes, I'm rounding the nickle.

Have the DLC coupons as well for free for those interested (Comes out to $.62 for the DLC).[/QUOTE]PM me if you'd trade a copy of Nexuiz for a copy of Chime.

Have:
Darksiders 2
Dota 2
Tera Online (key from Amazon.com with 1 month subscription included)
Saints Row The Third Franchise Pack
Alan Wake Franchise
GTA Complete Pack (Gamersgate not Steam)
Trine
Duke Nukem Forever (Steam key)
Serious Sam Classic: Second Encounter
Serious Sam HD: The First Encounter (Steam key)
Serious Sam HD: The Second Encounter (Steam key)
Serious Sam HD: The Second Encounter - Legend of the Beast DLC Pack (Steam key)
Renegade Ops DLCs (Steam keys)
Amazon GC

Want:

Diablo 3 key
Paypal
Amazon GC
Gamestop Steam Wallet Codes

Looking for Darksiders 2 DLC. Steam currently has it for 50% off. I am looking for better regional pricing. I am in US, so it is currently $6.99-50% off = $3.49.

Thanks.

Available:
-Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3
-Battlefield 3
-PayPal

Looking for:
-Skyrim
-Diablo III
-NBA 2K13
-Batman Arkham Asylum for cheap (Steam)

I have a Kingdoms of Amular: Reckoning origin code I would love to trade to someone that got in on the Toys R us action. I am interested in either Skyrim or MW3, but would really prefer Skyrim. If anyone out there can work with me on this I would really appreciate it.

[quote name='Spyder187']I have a Kingdoms of Amular: Reckoning origin code I would love to trade to someone that got in on the Toys R us action. I am interested in either Skyrim or MW3, but would really prefer Skyrim. If anyone out there can work with me on this I would really appreciate it.[/QUOTE]

For anyone who didn't get in on the action, I suggest trying to PM the deal at other retailers. Picture with proof of purchase and price + other retail store selection = win.

I'll be able to provide you with at least Starcraft and Skyrim proof of purchase. Let me know and I'll upload/send them to you. Going to school for now though, but I'll get back to you when I get back later.

[quote name='Severose']For anyone who didn't get in on the action, I suggest trying to PM the deal at other retailers. Picture with proof of purchase and price + other retail store selection = win.

I'll be able to provide you with at least Starcraft and Skyrim proof of purchase. Let me know and I'll upload/send them to you. Going to school for now though, but I'll get back to you when I get back later.[/QUOTE]

If anyone manages to get away with price matching with a *photo/copy* of proof-of-purchase, and not an actual receipt, that would be hyperCAGbolically epic. Unless you meant you're gonna mail the guy your receipt.

Awesome that the 2 games I wanted the most, Skyrim and Starcraft, just had an awesome deal. Thanks to all the good CAGs that are getting extra copies and selling them for cheap.

Want

Skyrim- $20
Starcraft 2- $15

Have

1600 Microsoft points card
Paypal

[quote name='dfg']If anyone manages to get away with price matching with a *photo/copy* of proof-of-purchase, and not an actual receipt, that would be hyperCAGbolically epic. Unless you meant you're gonna mail the guy your receipt.[/QUOTE]

Nah, a couple of people have already done it. My bad, you're right. Check these out though: Battlefield 3, Diablo 3. That's all I could find on their site, not sure where you'd price match the others without a receipt. Maybe a picture of a game and the receipt showing the price is enough, maybe not. Can't say for sure.

EDIT: Apparently it's a crap-shoot. Definitely worth a try though if you live near another big retailer.

Tradeable Steam Games:
Kings Bounty Platinum Edition ($7)
Doublefine Bundle (Stacking, Costume Quest & Psychonauts) ($7)

Gamersgate Giftable Games:
Company of Heroes Gold + Company of Heroes: Tales of Valor ($7)

Steam Keys:
Nexuiz Steam CDkey ($2)
Starvoid Steam CDKey ($4)

Origin Key:
Burnout Paradise: The Ultimate Box Origin CDKey ($2) or will swap for Mercenaries 2: World In Flames
The Saboteur Origin CDKey ($2) or will swap for Mercenaries 2: World In Flames

[H] Indie Gala 7 complete bundle (Rig N' Roll, Space Rangers, Regin: Conflicts of Nations, Theatre of War 2, Death to Spies Gold, King's Bounty: Armored Princess, UFO: Afterlight, Star Wolves)
[W]
Paypal ($1.50)
Tropico 3 key
Rome Total War

Have:

Half-Life 2 (Contains Half-Life 2, Half-Life 2: Lost Coast) (Tradable)- $2.50

Half-Life 2: Episode One (Tradable)- $2.50

Europa Universalis III Complete (Tradable)- $3.75

Assassin's Creed™: Director's Cut Edition (Tradable)- $4.50

Dead Space (Tradable)- $4.50

Section 8: Prejudice (Contains Section 8®: Prejudice™, Section 8: Prejudice Blitz Pack, Section 8: Prejudice Overdrive Map Pack, Section 8: Prejudice Frontier Colonies Map Pack) (Tradable)- $4.50

X3: Goldbox (Contains X3: Reunion, X3: Terran Conflict, X3: Albion Prelude) (Tradable)- $6.00

Men of War: Assault Squad (Tradable)- $7.00

Transformers™: War for Cybertron™ (Tradable)- $7.00

Dungeon Siege Complete (Contains Dungeon Siege, Dungeon Siege II, Dungeon Siege III, Dungeon Siege III: Treasures of the Sun) (Tradable)- $7.50

Want:

Offers, Paypal (Paypal gift, Buyer pays all fees)

Want: 2 x Skyrim, Batman AC from TRU sale.

Have:
$$$
Renegade Ops

I'll pay up to $18 for Skyrim, not sure what Batman AC goes for. Help a cag out!

[quote name='Severose']Nah, a couple of people have already done it. My bad, you're right. Check these out though: Battlefield 3, Diablo 3. That's all I could find on their site, not sure where you'd price match the others without a receipt. Maybe a picture of a game and the receipt showing the price is enough, maybe not. Can't say for sure.

EDIT: Apparently it's a crap-shoot. Definitely worth a try though if you live near another big retailer.[/QUOTE]

Wait a sec ! Does this mean anybody can walk into another store (Best Buy for example) , shows them Diablo 3 link, ask for a Price Match and they would do it ?!

[quote name='r9800pro']Wait a sec ! Does this mean anybody can walk into another store (Best Buy for example) , shows them Diablo 3 link, ask for a Price Match and they would do it ?![/QUOTE]

It's worth a try. If not, try to get them to call your local TRU. Should work that way, as long as they neglect to ask if they have any in stock. ;)

[Have]

• Paypal Gift
  • Broken Sword: Directors Cut [Steam Key]
  • Worms Pinball [Steam Key]
  • Worms Crazy Golf [Steam Key]
  • Alien Breed 2: Assault [Steam Key]
  • Realms of Arkania 1+2 [GOG Voucher]
[Want]
Stranger's Wrath HD

[quote name='Severose']It's worth a try. If not, try to get them to call your local TRU. Should work that way, as long as they neglect to ask if they have any in stock. ;)[/QUOTE]

Thank! will make my brother check, hope he is not so busy (I don't live in the US) :lol:

Have:

Tera Online (key from Amazon.com with 1 month subscription included)
Trine
Duke Nukem Forever (Steam key)
Serious Sam Classic: Second Encounter
Serious Sam HD: The First Encounter (Steam key)
Serious Sam HD: The Second Encounter (Steam key)
Serious Sam HD: The Second Encounter - Legend of the Beast DLC Pack (Steam key)
Renegade Ops DLCs (Steam keys)

Want:

Be Mine 5 Gift URL

Anybody want to hook me up with a Tropico 3 Steam key for $1 now that Be Mine 5 has launched?

Yes, it's plagiarism day here in the Steam Group Buy & Gift Requests thread.

{H} Steam Keys: Avencast: Rise of the Mage / Worms / Alien Breed 2 - Assault / World of Goo / King's Bounty: The Legend
Desura Keys: Battlegroup / Postal 2 / Garshasp: The Monster Slayer / Battlemass / Pitman / NEO Scavenger

{W} $1/each or $4 for all of them (11 games)

----------------------------------

{H} Origin keys: Bulletstorm / Burnout Paradise-Ultimate Box / Mirror's Edge

{W} $2/each

Too anyone who I sent messages to last night saying I will buy stuff. Please disregard, I had 4 wisdom teeth pulled and was taking 800mg vicodin..... i think. Well whatever I was taking I was out of it last night, even gave away half of my TF2 backpack to some luck people. Again I apologize

I would really like a Starcraft 2 key (with PoP of course) but all I can offer is
Deus Ex Collection + Nuclear Dawn or Magicka Collection (Amazon key)

I'd love to be able to play other maps and try other races and play more difficult bots :(

Looking for Sanctum and Swords and Soldiers and Nation Red
[H]Broken Sword 1-2-3 keys
Worms Blast key
Worms Pinball key
Alien Breed 2 key
hacker evolution key
hacker duality key
hacker untold key
defense grid key
inmomentum key
critical mass key