- Oblivion GOTY Deluxe
- RAGE
- Legend of Grimrock
- Rogue Warrior
- Cave Story+
- The Basement Collection
- Paypal

[quote name='KaOTiK']Attention CAG's, DO NOT BUY GAMES FROM bug034

The games he sells are from Steamgift's he won. bug034 SG profile This was brought to my attention from another CAG, I don't know if he wishes to stay anonymous or not, but I have no issues calling this scum out. The other CAG reported him to SG and got his account banned.

To verify that the game he won from me (Post Apocalyptic Mayhem) was the same game he is currently selling, I gave the key to someone that did not own the game and it activated just fine (and this was a game he won 7 months ago from me) and the CAG who brought this to my attention did the same thing (before contacting me) and had the same results.

So just a heads up not to deal with this person in any way, shape, or form[/QUOTE]

He broke SG's rules and you got him banned. Sounds like justice me. He's not broken any CAG rules but I don't see the harm in letting CAG's decide for themselves.

[quote name='valhuen']Honestly, who the hell cares? All I do each day is trudge through repeat listings of "reputable" CAG's that do nothing but recycle bundle keys they snagged for .01 to resell. This thread is so filled with such junk that actually finding anything unique is a chore (though possible), not to mention the morons that always post have lists with no prices, ensuring you waste your time until one wises up and starts ignoring them. Or how about all the non-Steam garbage posted all over the place?
[/QUOTE]

Do people not know how to search threads? I've never had a difficult time finding anything on here.

[quote name='aus_nacht']He broke SG's rules and you got him banned. Sounds like justice me. He's not broken any CAG rules but I don't see the harm in letting CAG's decide for themselves.

Do people not know how to search threads? I've never had a difficult time finding anything on here.[/QUOTE]

Interesting, I was not aware that there was a moral code for the seller, beyond the fact they delivered what they promised.

Beyond the fact your altruism will be rewarded by the god of your choice, how can you be mad that the person who receives the game is now profiting. If everyone was held to your rules the doctrine of 1st sale would be long forgotten as we'd all be worried about what the original owner thought!!

I just got a private message from bug034, and aside from this, he's pretty much just an all around jerk looking to rip people off. He told me he had a Dead Island from raptr that he would sell me for a $10 Amazon gift card, and it's on sale for less than half that right now on Amazon with the coupon code CAGROCKS. I don't know if he realized, but this is cheap ass gamer, not gullible ass gamer.

[HAVE] 6 copies of A-10C Warthog Tradeable Gifts

[Want] 1X1 Even Trade Across For One of These Games:
Impire
Borderlands 2
Orcs Must Die! 2 Complete
Dishonored
Skyrim
Far Cry 3
Assassins Creed III
Mass Effect 1 & 2
Omerta
Sniper Elite: Nazi Zombie Army
Kingdoms Of Amalur: Reckoning
Blades Of Time
Tryst

[quote name='Bonzaixx1']I just got a private message from bug034, and aside from this, he's pretty much just an all around jerk looking to rip people off. He told me he had a Dead Island from raptr that he would sell me for a $10 Amazon gift card, and it's on sale for less than half that right now on Amazon with the coupon code CAGROCKS. I don't know if he realized, but this is cheap ass gamer, not gullible ass gamer.[/QUOTE]

I've been asked for Borderlands 2 multiple times on SteamTrades in exchange for Dead Island GOTY.

Welcome to trading! :lol:

[quote name='stoned99']Beyond the fact your altruism will be rewarded by the god of your choice, how can you be mad that the person who receives the game is now profiting. If everyone was held to your rules the doctrine of 1st sale would be long forgotten as we'd all be worried about what the original owner thought!![/QUOTE]

It's not that the person giving the game away would be "mad". You're only supposed to enter a giveaway if you want the game, otherwise you're decreasing everyone else's chance to win. As such, if you're trading the games you won, you obviously did not want the game in the first place so you should not have entered.

The purpose of the site is to give people a chance to win a game they'd want to play, not just win a game.

[quote name='dfg']
It's not about the amount; if someone took some quarters out of a buskers hat for their parking meter, would you not call them a scumbag?
[/QUOTE]

Actually, from the replies here, it seems pretty clear that there are a number of people that wouldn't be able to see any problem with that.

[quote name='stoned99']Interesting, I was not aware that there was a moral code for the seller, beyond the fact they delivered what they promised.

Beyond the fact your altruism will be rewarded by the god of your choice, how can you be mad that the person who receives the game is now profiting. If everyone was held to your rules the doctrine of 1st sale would be long forgotten as we'd all be worried about what the original owner thought!![/QUOTE]

I'm not sure what you mean. The idea behind SteamGifts is to give games to people who will play them.
If I sell a game to someone, I couldn't give a fuck less what they do with it after that.
But when I gift a game to someone, the understanding is that it's for them to play. Otherwise I could have just sold it myself.

Have
Counter Strike Complete $15
Counter Strike Complete old version $7.5 (Will get you Counter Strike, Counter Strike Condition Zero, Counter Strike Source, Day of Defeat, Ricochet, Deathmatch Classic)
Men of War Assault Squad + DLC steam key $2
Planets Under Attack steam key $1

Want
Paypal

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='gilby']Actually, from the replies here, it seems pretty clear that there are a number of people that wouldn't be able to see any problem with that.[/QUOTE]

Strange how one analogy can be made to be equal to another. If the busker volunteered his money to person asking for it, then it would be the same thing.

[quote name='stoned99']Strange how one analogy can be made to be equal to another. If the busker volunteered his money to person asking for it, then it would be the same thing.[/QUOTE]

Like when you give money to charity and the CEO goes on a cruise?

[quote name='dys006']I'm not sure what you mean. The idea behind SteamGifts is to give games to people who will play them.
If I sell a game to someone, I couldn't give a fuck less what they do with it after that. But when I gift a game to someone, the understanding is that it's for them to play. Otherwise I could have just sold it myself.

If I wanted to give my money away to people who didn't deserve it, I'd make political donations or something. :lol:[/QUOTE]

Basic rule of thumb, is if you give something away you do it with no strings attached. Seems to me that your looking for some degree of acknowledgment of your actions, or have a moral code that is a little to high and might for the real world. The fact you use the word "deserve" raises red flags for me personally. Perhaps steamgifts is not for you as it does not vet the recipients to your liking.

[quote name='dys006']Like when I give the homeless guy money for food and he buys booze?[/QUOTE]

Thats why I never give homeless ppl money, but will offer to buy then a sandwich.

[quote name='stoned99']Basic rule of thumb, is if you give something away you do it with no strings attached. Seems to me that your looking for some degree of acknowledgment of your actions, or have a moral code that is a little to high and might for the real world. The fact you use the word "deserve" raises red flags for me personally. Perhaps steamgifts is not for you as it does not vet the recipients to your liking.[/QUOTE]

I don't have a problem with Steamgifts. I just don't understand that people are offended that he got banned for breaking their rules. I feel like SG is a social contract, gifters give games, with the expectation that they're for people who want to play them. Entering the giveaway means you've tacitly agreed to keep and play the game if you win. Turning around and trying to sell it is a jerk move.

It's not really related to real-world expectations. Our analogies are all kind of irrelevant.

That last comment about political donations was intended as a joke. But maybe out of place. I had edited it out.

[quote name='stoned99']Basic rule of thumb, is if you give something away you do it with no strings attached.[/QUOTE]

While that can be true, it's clearly against Steamgifts rules to regift/sell/trade a game you won. It could have gone to someone else who actually wanted the game. He obviously did not care for them, he was just looking to make a quick buck.

-----------
Still looking for sniper elite nazi zombie army

Have $10 amazon ready to trade now

Want:
Lost Planet 2
Tomb Raider
Brutal Legend Soundtrack Edition

Have:
Borderlands 2 Steam Key
DOTA 2 Key Free with any trade.
Serious Sam 1st encounter
Serious Sam 2nd Encounter

Please check that your inbox is not full before you PM me.

HAVE (all Steam unless otherwise noted):

$30.00 - Crysis 3 (*ORIGIN*)

$5.00 - Binary Domain
$1.00 - Broken Sword II
$1.00 - Broken Sword III
$6.00 - Call of Juarez: The Cartel
$0.50 - Cargo - The Quest for Gravity
$18.50 - Chaos A Plenty Pack
$0.50 - Closure
$1.00 - Company of Heroes - Tales of Valor
$5.00 - Condemned: Criminal Origins
$15.00 - Dark Souls Prepare To Die
$0.50 - Darwinia
$7.00 - Dungeon Siege III & Dungeon Siege III: Treasures of the Sun
$1.50 - Dungeons: The Dark Lord
$1.50 - Galactic Civilizations I: Ultimate Edition
$4.00 - A Game Of Dwarves & all DLC
$1.30 - Garshasp: The Monster Slayer
$1.30 - Garshasp: Temple of the Dragon
$0.50 - Hearts of Iron III
$0.50 - Home
$0.50 - Indie Game:The Movie
$4.50 - Inversion
$3.00 - Kung Fu Strike Bundle
$0.50 - Magicka
$0.50 - Magicka Vietnam
$1.00 - Magicka: The Stars Are Left DLC
$0.50 - Multiwinia
$7.50 - Need for Speed Ultimate Digital Collection (*ORIGIN*, *NOT* Steam)
$1.00 - Nexuiz
$0.50 - Offspring Fling
$5.50 - Painkiller Hell & Damnation
$5.00 - Primal Fears
$1.25 - Red Faction Armageddon
$0.50 - Reign: Conflict of Nations
$15.00 - Rockstar Classics
$2.00 - Rogue Warrior
$3.00 - Saints Row The Third (base game only, no DLC)
$1.00 - Shattered Horizon
$0.50 - Snapshot
$1.00 - Starvoid
$0.50 - STORM Frontline Nation
$0.50 - The Basement Collection
$5.00 - The Last Remnant
$6.00 - The Lord of the Rings: War in the North
$1.00 - Titan Quest
$13.50 - Tomb Raider Experience Pack
$1.25 - Toy Soldiers
$0.50 - Trine
$0.50 - Uplink
$0.50 - Victoria II
$4.00 - Viking: Battle for Asgard
$1.50 - Warhammer 40K: Dawn of War Gold
$2.00 - Warlock: Master of the Arcane (base game only, no DLC)
$0.25 - War of the Roses: House of York Armor Set DLC (just this single DLC)

WANT: PP

[Have]

{Steamgift / Tradeable}

Fable The Lost Chapters $3.20
Half Life $3.00
Machinarium $3.00
Sleeping Dogs Nightmare at Northpoint DLC $2.50
The Polynomial $2.88
To The Moon $4.00
Vessel $3.50

{Steamkeys}

Adventures of Shuggy $0.40 you know you want it ;)
Cargo! The Quest for Gravity $0.50
Chime $1.50
Cities in Motion $0.50
Darksiders I $1.50
Darwinia $0.88
Deadlight $2.00
Eschalon Book II $0.50
Galactic Arms Race $0.88
Home $0.45
Guns of Icarus $0.88
Helldorado $0.88
Magicka + Magicka Vietnam DLC $1.00
Men of War Assault Squad DLC Pack $1.00
Metal Drift $0.40
Nikopol Secret of the Immortals $0.88
Party of Sin $0.50
*Puzzle Agent $1.50
*Puzzle Agent 2 $1.50
Sequence $1.50
Serious Sam 3 BFE $3.00
Sword and Soldiers HD $2
The Last Remnant $4.50
Toy Soldier $1.88
Trine $0.88
Tropico 3 $2
Victoria II $0.88
Zero Gear $0.40

[Want]

NOTE only accepting Paypal Gift (or paypal if you don't have the option) right now.

Company of Heroes 2 (Steam)
Darkout (Desura)
Droid Assault (Steam)
Never Winters Night 2 Complete (GOG)
Transformers : Fall of Cybertron (Steam)

Thanks for looking & have an awesome day ahead (",)

Selling a Tomb Raider/Bioshock Infinite AMD Never Settle Reloaded Bundle for $60. Also willing to take RE6 steamgift preorder + 20 paypal or Simcity Preorder + $15 Paypal.

PM me with offers if interested. May be willing to haggle a bit.

[Have]
Steam tradeables:
Sleeping Dogs + Nightmare in North Point. $9 Reserved.

Steam keys:
Dawn of War 1 Gold (Winter Assault + GOTY.) $2

Steam Indie Keys: ($0.25 discount for each additional indie key bought.)
The Adventures of Shuggy. $0.75
The Basement Collection. $0.75
Cargo! The Quest for Gravity. $0.75
Cogs. $0.50
Darwinia. $0.50
Defcon. $0.50
Magicka + Vietnam. $1 (or $0.75ea)
Two Worlds II. $1.25 Reserved.
Uplink. $0.50

[Want]
Amazon gift card (preferred).
Paypal.

Ridge Race Unbounded.
Europa Universalis 3 Chronicles.

Indie keys (ideally indie key for indie key, but please PM me if you want to sell one of these) that I don't own, esp. those *'d on this list:
Shad'O.
Grotesque Tactics 2.*
Pineapple Smash Crew.*
Spirits.*
Sacred Gold.
The Dream Machine: Chapters 1-3.
Children of the Nile: Enhanced Edition.
Booster Trooper.
Geneforge.
SOL Exodus.

Want:

STORM: Frontline Nation

Dead Island GOTY from Raptr

Have:

$2 paypal (for Dead Island)
Cogs (gift) (trade)
Dead Pixels (gift) (trade)
Swords and Soldiers HD (gift) (trade)
Indie Gala Colossus bundle (trade)
Serious Sam 3 (key) (trade)
Two Worlds II (key) (trade)

Custom $1 Mouse Pad!!!

Have:
- Hitman Absolution (Steam Key) - $ 15
- Sleeping Dogs (Steam Key) - $ 10
- Mafia II (Steam Key) - $ 7
- Duke Nukem Forever Complete Pack (Steam Key) - $ 4
- Ace of Spades (Steam Key) - $ 4
- Trine (Steam Key) - $1

- (UPlay) Far Cry 3 The Lost Expeditions Edition* - $20
*free game available when redeemed at UPlay store, choices are:
Rayman® Origins
Driver® San Francisco - Deluxe Edition
Might & Magic® Heroes® VI - Deluxe Edition
From Dust
The Settlers 7 Gold Edition
World in Conflict Complete Edition

Want:
- Dead Space 1 & 2
- CoD MW 1/2/3
- Steam / Origin / Game Offers
- Paypal

I have a load of keys from all of the various bundles I've collected over the years. They're $0.50 a piece except where marked. Take them all for $10

Adventures of Shuggy $1
Alien Breed 2
Beat Hazard
Beat Hazard iTunes DLC
Cryostasis
Eschalon Book II $1
Galactic Arms Race $1
iBomber Defense Pacific
King’s Bounty The Legend x2 $1 each
Men of War
Metro 2033
Necrovision
Party of Sin $1.50
Post Apocalyptic Mayhem
Snapshot
Theatre of War 2
Trauma

Looking for Paypal or Amazon GC but will trade for Steam Keys for Alter Ego & Mata Hari (will do 2 for 1 each). Please don't make me buy the Bundlestars bundle for just those two keys.

Have (all keys):

• Alien Breed 2: Assault / Alien Breed 3: Descent
  • Anomaly: Warzone Earth
  • Assassin's Creed III Hidden Secrets DLC / Battle Hardened DLC (should work with Steam version)
  • Borderlands 2: Mr. Torgue’s Campaign of Carnage DLC
  • Bloody Good Time
  • Broken Sword: Shadow of the Templars / Broken Sword II: The Smoking Mirror / Broken Sword III: The Sleeping Dragon
  • Cave Story+
  • Children of the Nile: Enhanced Edition
  • Indie Game: The Movie
  • Offspring Fling
  • Puzzle Agent 2
  • Snapshot
  • The Basement Collection
  • Worms / Worms Blast / Worms Crazy Golf / Worms Pinball
  • ZEIT²
  • Battle Group (Desura and Android)
  • Call of Cthulhu: The Wasted Land (Android)
  • The Dream Machine: Chapters 1-3 + Puzzle Agent 2 + Children of the Nile: Enhanced Edition + Anomaly: Warzone Earth + Adventure Apes and the Mayan Mystery (one Desura key which activates them all)

Tradable games:
  • BioShock
  • Death Rally
  • Dota 2 xshitload
  • E.Y.E: Divine Cybermancy
  • Nuclear Dawn
  • Turba
Also have coupon for Nexuiz 4-pack.

Want:
  • Hunted: The Demon's Forge (key)
  • Onimusha 3: Demon Siege
  • Space Channel 5: Part 2 (key)
  • Whispered World (key)
  • TF2 keys / Treasure keys
  • Offers

Want: To get rid of all my extra keys!

Have:
Eschalon: Book II $.25
Indie Game the Movie $.25
Victoria II $.75
Jolly Rover $.75
Vertex Dispenser $.75
Men at War Assault Squad DLC $.25
Galactic Arms Race $1

------------------------Have's:

Random items:

1-year subscription to Microsoft Office 365 Home Premium for up to 5 Pc's or Mac's -- Retails for $99
Starcraft II: Heart of the Swarm - Beta Key

Steam Gifts

Tower Wars
The Ship 2-Pack
Edge

Steam Keys

Dungeons: The Dark Lord -- 1 Left
Planets Under Attack -- 1 Left
Galactic Arms Race -- 1 Left
iBomber Attack -- 1 Left
iBomber Defense Pacific -- 1 Left
Painkiller Black Edition -- 1 Left
Victoria 2 -- 1 Left
Trine -- 1 Left
Cities in Motion -- 1 Left
Offspring Fling! -- 1 Left
The Binding of Isaac + Wrath of the Lamb DLC -- 1 Left
Indie Game: The Movie -- 1 Left
Serious Sam Double D -- 1 Left
Serious Sam: The Random Encounter -- 1 Left
Metro 2033 -- 3 Left
Wizorb, BIT.TRIP.RUNNER, Gratuitous Space Battles, and Jamestown Steam all in one Key -- 1 Left
King's Bounty: The Legend -- 1 Left
Titan Quest -- 2 Left
Cryostasis -- 1 Left
Star Wolves 3 : Civil War -- 1 Left
XIII Century Gold -- 1 Left
Avadon: The Black Fortress -- 1 Left
Cogs -- 1 Left
Commander: Conquest Of The Americas -- 1 Left
Majesty 2 -- 1 Left
Lead And Gold -- 1 Left
Europa Universalis: Rome - Gold Edition -- 1 Left
Knights of Honor -- 1 Left
Elven Legacy -- 1 Left
Broken Sword 1 -- 1 Left
Broken Sword 2 -- 1 Left
Broken Sword 3 -- 1 Left
Worms -- 1 Left
Worms Pinball -- 1 Left
Alien Breed 2 -- 1 Left

Desura

Livalink -- 1 Left
Major Mayhem -- 1 Left
The Hideout Rijn the Specpyre in... Manor of the Damned! -- 1 Left
Omegalodon -- 1 Left
BattleGroup -- 3 Left

Gamersgate

Torchlight 1 Non-Steam SECUrom Gift -- 1 Left

Wants:
Amazon Credit
Paypal
Games from my Steam Wishlist

Want

Street Fighter X Tekken 12 Character DLC
Fairy Bloom Freesia
Giana Sisters
Super House of Dead Ninja's
Cherry Tree High Comedy Club

Have - (Games Are All Steam Keys)

Insanely Twisted Shadow Planet - $2
Sega Bass Fishing - $2
Darksiders - $1
Red Faction Armageddon - $1
Metro 2033 - $.25
Paypal

[quote name='stoned99']Basic rule of thumb, is if you give something away you do it with no strings attached. Seems to me that your looking for some degree of acknowledgment of your actions, or have a moral code that is a little to high and might for the real world. The fact you use the word "deserve" raises red flags for me personally. Perhaps steamgifts is not for you as it does not vet the recipients to your liking.[/QUOTE]

Not the same thing. SG rules specifically state that when you receive a gift you will redeem it therefore the people giving there may be giving there with that expectation. I give gifts there because I want them to enjoy the games not so they can turn around and sell it. Not all gifts are without strings but that may be how you choose to give your gifts.

[quote name='aus_nacht']Not the same thing. SG rules specifically state that when you receive a gift you will redeem it therefore the people giving there may be giving there with that expectation. I give gifts there because I want them to enjoy the games not so they can turn around and sell it. Not all gifts are without strings but that may be how you choose to give your gifts.[/QUOTE]

Out of interest what would you do if you won two of the same game within a short time (no time to with draw other related entries) ?

[Have]

Don't Starve (Steam Gift) $5
DOW2 Retribution: Last Stand Alone DLC Complete Pack $0.75
War of the Roses + DLC $4

[Want]

PayPal
Amazon GC

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done