Steam Group Buy and Gift Requests thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='RavenHawk']Alright, I just bought a 4-pack for Sanctum. Who wants in?

1 lidl
3 not yet available - pending my Nephew's response[/QUOTE]

here!

[quote name='RavenHawk']Alright, I just bought a 4-pack for Sanctum. Who wants in?

3 not yet available - pending my Nephew's response[/QUOTE]

I sent a pm!

Im hosting a Sanctum 4-pack pm me if you want a share.

edit - Shares are all spoken for. If you didnt get a repsonse to your pm that is why, sorry.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Nilbog']Prime or Kaotik, would one of you host? I'd do it but I'm at work so paypal is my only option[/QUOTE]

Ah what the heck, sure why not? lol

EDIT: GROUP IS NOW FULL

Looking for a slot in a 4 pack.

msg me if you want to make one or put one together.
I use paypal for instant transfer.

Looking for a slot in a 4 pack.

msg me if you want to make one or put one together.
I use paypal for instant transfer.

[quote name='MSI Magus']I will start a Sanctum pack. Kaltic, jcmeadows and Commander zero can I count you in?[/QUOTE]

yeah

OK, I just bought a 4-pack of Sanctum. I've done a few trades before, so I know how to do the payment thing through Paypal via the Gift option, but this is the first time that I've hosted a group-buy. How do I send a person a copy after they've paid?

[quote name='The End']OK, I just bought a 4-pack of Sanctum. I've done a few trades before, so I know how to do the payment thing through Paypal via the Gift option, but this is the first time that I've hosted a group-buy. How do I send a person a copy after they've paid?[/QUOTE]

In steam click on games at the top, and then select manage gifts and guest passes. You enter their steam ID or email and you can gift them the game.

[quote name='KoRuPT']In steam click on games at the top, and then select manage gifts and guest passes. You enter their steam ID or email and you can gift them the game.[/QUOTE]

Great, Thanks.

So it's $2.47 via Paypal GIFT. I have 3 slots of Sanctum for those who are willing to take a chance on me and who are willing to leave feedback. I need to build mine up a bit. PM me if you're interested.

Sanctum
Slot 01 - Me
Slot 02 - SSJ4-Bejiita
Slot 03 - vlv723
Slot 04 - Virsago.

All Gone. Thanks to all who bought a copy.

[quote name='The End']Great, Thanks.

So it's $2.47 via Paypal GIFT. I have 3 slots for those who are willing to take a chance on me and who are willing to leave feedback. I need to build mine up a bit. PM me if you're interested.

Slot 01 - Me
Slot 02 - Empty
Slot 03 - Empty
Slot 04 - Empty[/QUOTE]

PM sent :).

[quote name='The End']Great, Thanks.

So it's $2.47 via Paypal GIFT. I have 3 slots of Sanctum for those who are willing to take a chance on me and who are willing to leave feedback. I need to build mine up a bit. PM me if you're interested.

Sanctum
Slot 01 - Me
Slot 02 - Empty
Slot 03 - Empty
Slot 04 - Empty[/QUOTE]

also sent you a PM in case you missed it! need 2

Hosting a Sanctum 4-pack.
PM me if you want in - I've got two slots open.

SANCTUM 4-PACK
1. Me
2. Reserved
3. SENT
4. SENT

-- Sorry guys, that filled up QUICK.

Hosting a Sanctum 4 pack, $2.47 paypal gift. Pm me if you want in.

- didamangi
- lonfar
- lito88
- Landon66

All slot is taken, thx everyone!

Also hosting a 4 pack. PM me to get in, $2.47, so on and so forth.

-SqueeMK2
-Taken
-haZzeeM
-Jugglenaut

All full up. Thanks!

I'm looking to get in on a Sanctum 4-pack when I get home from work. I can host as well if need be, but won't be able to do it until at least 7pm CST. I am for sure wanting to buy it, so if someone saved me a spot I'd be very thankful :)

I've got 3 spots available in a sanctum 4 pack. Pay via paypal gift....can gift you via your steam e-mail pretty much immediately upon payment. Price is 2.50.

Edit, all sold, thanks!

Anyone willing to trade any of the following for Rift or Risen? I have rough prices next to them for what I would sell through paypal.

Have:
Amnesia $7.50
Audiosurf $1
Frozen Synapse $6.5
Half-Life 2 $1
Rush $2
The Ball $5

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back