Steam Group Buy and Gift Requests thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for a spot on an Orcs Must Die 2 Complete 2-pack. It's $10 total, so I'll buy you any $5 game from Steam.

I might not be online right now and the pack won't be on sale for long, so you can buy it now even if I'm not online and I'll buy it from you tomorrow as long as you quote this post to warn me.

Steam name is the same as here.

[quote name='tham1988']i have a feeling this crashed the site especially if other sites caught wind of the deal too[/QUOTE]

It's on CAG, SlickDeals and Reddit, so the site's been sluggish for a couple of hours.

In that case, put me down for $30 as well, for anyone lucky enough to make the purchase.

Or alternatively, Dishonored for a discounted price taken from that $30 purchase.

[quote name='nosferatu51']Also looking for a Torchlight 2 4-pack spot.

**Don't want to set it up myself cause last time there were some weird issues with Paypal and validating my address to withdrawal funds, so would just prefer to pay somebody else instead.[/QUOTE]

Im looking for a spot too :)

I'm looking for a cheap Doom 3 BFG, and maybe even Brink and Rogue Warrior for lol since that is all I didn't own out of it

Have Paypal and Steam wallet

I'm looking for the Betheseda complete pack pack from GG if any of you snatched more than one, I'll send you $35 via PayPal or in Steam games.

Send me a PM, thanks.

[quote name='Cyset']looking for two spots in torchlight four pack if anyone is hosting. Please PM me. TY in advance. Will pay via paypal, or other means if you prefer.[/QUOTE]
Torchlight 2?

Yes got two Bethesda New Year Collection for $57.52 yippe. I just kept on adding and trying over n over again and it went thru. Took me like over an hour but well worth it just for Dishorned and Skyrim alone. My transaction didnt go thru on Gamersgate but my Paypal did lol and they took the money so they better not b.s. me

[quote name='Sinchero']Torchlight 2?[/QUOTE]

yeah.. sorry beer in one hand baby in other.. typing with tongue.. well not really but you get the idea.. edited to fix.

Want :

Bethesda Pack from Gamersgate as a gift (it can be gifted, right ?)

Have:

Far Cry 3

DmC Devil May Cry Pre-order

Assassin's Creed 3

All Steam gifts

[quote name='Cyset']yeah.. sorry beer in one hand baby in other.. typing with tongue.. well not really but you get the idea.. edited to fix.[/QUOTE]
Im in if you host :)

Here's some extra stuff I have from bundles and packs. I'm down to trade or I'll take paypal gift payment. Here's the list

Deus Ex Human Revolution Augmented Edition
Deus Ex Human Revolution The Missing Link DLC
Hitman: Blood Money
Just Cause 2
Saint's Row The Third
Serious Sam HD The First Encounter
Serious Sam HD The Second Encounter
Serious Sam 2
Shank 2
The Binding of Isaac + Wrath of the Lamb DLC
The Last Remnant
Titan Quest

I also scored one of the Bethesda packs from GG but I can't access my keys yet, but I'll definitely be selling/trading Brink, Rage, Morrowind, Oblivion, Doom and possibly Hunted and Dishonored. I'm keeping the Fallouts and Skyrim for sure.

W
Civ V Gods and Kings
The Walking Dead
Torchlight 2
I Am Alive
+ more steam games

EDIT: I also have some 1600 MS points cards that I'd sell or trade. PM offers.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Sufuma']Have:

Brink - $5
Skyrim - $15
Fallout 3 GOTY - $5
New Vegas Ultimate - $7.50
RAGE - $7.50[/QUOTE]

Trying to get $40 for parts of something you paid $30 for?

Dude, don't be a dick.

Want from Bethesda GG pack:
Dishonored - $15 paypal or will buy you any game on Steam that is $20 or less.
Hunted: Demon's Forge - $3 paypal or will buy you any game on steam that is $5 or less.

[quote name='corky842']Trying to get $40 for parts of something you paid $30 for?

Dude, don't be a dick.[/QUOTE]

The best part is Rage at $7.5 when it goes on sale for $5 :applause:

[quote name='corky842']Trying to get $40 for parts of something you paid $30 for?

He got something not all of us could get. If I had not bought Skyrim for $22.50 during the Autumn sale, I would be all over his Skyrim offer. Not saying he is not what you say he is for upping prices, but is your negative comment really necessary in this thread?

Clearance Sale on Steam Wallet Offers!, Everything Must Go!! Also have a 2-1600 Microsoft Point Cards and 1 $25 Amazon gift code i want to exhange for Steam Wallet, have 2 $20 offers on the amazon, can anyone beat that?!

Looking for a copy of Crysis Collection, Don't starve from the 2 pack and also 100% wanting to buy Dishonored and Doom 3 BFG from the gamersgate set and AMD Never settle card with Farcry 3, Hitman Absolution and Sleeping Dogs!

Haves:

---------------------Steam Gifts

Orcs Must Die 2 Complete Pack

---------------------Steam Keys

The Binding of Isaac + Wrath of the Lamb DLC -- 1 Left
Indie Game: The Movie -- 1 Left
Shank 2 -- 1 Left
Legend of Grimrock -- 1 Left
Serious Sam Double D -- 1 Left
Serious Sam: The Random Encounter -- 1 Left
Metro 2033 -- 2 Left
Wizorb, BIT.TRIP.RUNNER, Gratuitous Space Battles, and Jamestown Steam all in one Key -- 1 Left
Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War -- 2 Left
King's Bounty: The Legend -- 1 Left
Titan Quest -- 2 Left
Earth 2160 -- 1 Left
Cryostasis -- 1 Left
Fantasy Wars -- 1 Left
Star Wolves 3 : Civil War -- 1 Left
XIII Century Gold -- 1 Left
Avadon: The Black Fortress -- 1 Left
Cogs -- 1 Left
Crayon Physics Deluxe == 1 Left
Superbrothers: Sword & Sworcery EP -- 1 Left
Commander: Conquest Of The Americas -- 1 Left
Majesty 2 -- 1 Left
Lead And Gold -- 1 Left
Europa Universalis: Rome - Gold Edition -- 1 Left
Knights of Honor -- 1 Left
Elven Legacy -- 1 Left
Avencast - 1 Left
Broken Sword 1 -- 2 Left
Broken Sword 2 -- 2 Left
Broken Sword 3 -- 2 Left
Worms -- 1 Left
Worms Pinball -- 1 Left
Alien Breed 2 -- 1 Left
Alien Breed 3 -- 1 Left

---------------------Desura
Colour Bind -- 1 Left
Offspring Fling! -- 1 Left
Serious Sam Double D -- 1 Left
Serious Sam: The Random Encounter -- 1 Left
Puzzle Bots -- 1 Left
Little Kingdom -- 1 Left
The Hideout Rijn the Specpyre in... Manor of the Damned! -- 1 Left
Omegalodon -- 1 Left
BattleGroup -- 3 Left

---------------------Gamersgate
Torchlight 1 DRM-Free Gift -- 1 Left

--------Want's--------------

AMD Never Settle Bundle from AMD Graphics Cards -- Farcry 3, Hitman Absolution and Sleeping Dogs
STEAM WALLET/AMAZON/PAYPAL
WISHLIST GAMES
WWE 13 Xbox 360 Pre-order + Other DLC
Assassin's Creed 3 Xbox 360 Pre-Order + Other DLC

I readjusted the prices since I didn't even think about the total.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back