Fallout 3 GOTY 9$
Fallout New Vegas Ultimate Edition 9$
Oblivion GOTY Deluxe 8$
Morrowind GOTY 8$
RAGE 7$
Brink Complete Pack 6$

Want:

Paypal

Keys are available right now, no need to wait for them to arrive. $5 discount on each additional game.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='sittinghawk3']wow, overpriced much? At least make em in line with the actual current sales prices.[/QUOTE]

Assuming that you're replying to this post:

Skyrim 30$ - Currently $40 on Steam
Dishonored 30$ - $45 Steam
Doom 3 BFG Edition 12$ - $22.49
Fallout 3 GOTY 9$ - 12 Steam
Fallout New Vegas Ultimate Edition 9$ - $20
Oblivion GOTY Deluxe 8$ - $15
Morrowind GOTY 8$ -$12
RAGE 7$ - 12
Brink Complete Pack 6$- 12

there is nothing unreasonable about those prices considering that they're all lower than current Steam sale prices. You can always ask a seller if they would part with it for less, but they get to determine what they charge. Stores decide on their prices all the time, so why shouldn't an individual be able to do so?

I wish users would stop bashing others for trying to trade or sell items here at the prices they wish to use. sittinghawk3, it is none of your business what prices bloodling wants to use.

[HAVE]
- Borderlands 2 [$20.00]
- Borderlands 2 Season Pass [$10.00] - (will only trade this for World in Conflict Complete & Silent Hunter III)

Hey guys, trying to save a few coins with US prices.

I'd like these games for $33-35 paypal + fee, let me know if you can help me.
$7.5 Batman: Arkham City - Game of the Year Edition
$7.5 Batman: Arkham City - Game of the Year Edition
$10 Alan Wake Franchise
$5 Deponia
$2.5 McPixel

Thanks

edit
bshirk helped me out, thanks!

[quote name='bshirk']Assuming that you're replying to this post:

Skyrim 30$ - Currently $40 on Steam
Dishonored 30$ - $45 Steam
Doom 3 BFG Edition 12$ - $22.49
Fallout 3 GOTY 9$ - 12 Steam
Fallout New Vegas Ultimate Edition 9$ - $20
Oblivion GOTY Deluxe 8$ - $15
Morrowind GOTY 8$ -$12
RAGE 7$ - 12
Brink Complete Pack 6$- 12

there is nothing unreasonable about those prices considering that they're all lower than current Steam sale prices. You can always ask a seller if they would part with it for less, but they get to determine what they charge. Stores decide on their prices all the time, so why shouldn't an individual be able to do so?[/QUOTE]
Those are cheaper prices than the Steam store, but the fact is he got them from the glitched Bethesda pack for an insanely low price and is now trying to almost quadruple what he paid for them. Not only that, but CAGs have been regularly selling those same keys for far, far less. It just seems a little bit selfish and greedy, if you ask me.

[quote name='Tsel']Those are cheaper prices than the Steam store, but the fact is he got them from the glitched Bethesda pack for an insanely low price and is now trying to almost quadruple what he paid for them. Not only that, but CAGs have been regularly selling those same keys for far, far less. It just seems a little bit selfish and greedy, if you ask me.[/QUOTE]

Who cares what other people sell them for. People should have common sense when buying things. If they do not want to spend XX dollars on a game, then they won't (or don't have to). It is not necessary to point out someone's supposed greed because they are trying to make a profit on something they sell. The fact is, most people sell things here for a profit. Why do users like yourself feel it is okay on deciding the moral borders of YY profit = greed? Posts like yours and the one above do not help this forum in ANY way.

Have

Far Cry 3 (for Uplay) 25$
Assassin's Creed 3 + AC2 (for Uplay) 25$
Borderlands 2 (steam key) 22$

Want

Paypal gift

Borderlands 2 Season Pass - $15 trade value; $12.50 paypal
Rogue Warrior $2
Victoria II $3
Magicka Collection + The Stars are Left DLC $4
SotS Complete Collection $4

Want:

Skyrim DLC
Dark Souls
GTA IV Complete
Borderlands 2 (I know, I know)
Paypal
Fair offers

Want:
Borderlands Season pass for $7.50. Hoping someone grabbed an extra with the gamersgate glitch and wants to help a cag out.

Have also for trade:
Witcher 2
GTA IV Complete
Orcs Must Die! 2

[quote name='baconcow']Who cares what other people sell them for. People should have common sense when buying things. If they do not want to spend XX dollars on a game, then they won't (or don't have to). It is not necessary to point out someone's supposed greed because they are trying to make a profit on something they sell. The fact is, most people sell things here for a profit. Why do users like yourself feel it is okay on deciding the moral borders of YY profit = greed? Posts like yours and the one above do not help this forum in ANY way.[/QUOTE]

Ah, the classic "I have a right to complain, but you don't." I believe if someone is trying to make that much of a profit off of someone, it's greedy and selfish and it should be pointed out.

[quote name='baconcow']I wish users would stop bashing others for trying to trade or sell items here at the prices they wish to use. sittinghawk3, it is none of your business what prices bloodling wants to use.

[HAVE]
- Borderlands 2 [$22.50]
- Borderlands 2 Season Pass [$12.50] - (will only trade this for World in Conflict Complete & Silent Hunter III)[/QUOTE]

[quote name='baconcow']Who cares what other people sell them for. People should have common sense when buying things. If they do not want to spend XX dollars on a game, then they won't (or don't have to). It is not necessary to point out someone's supposed greed because they are trying to make a profit on something they sell. The fact is, most people sell things here for a profit. Why do users like yourself feel it is okay on deciding the moral borders of YY profit = greed? Posts like yours and the one above do not help this forum in ANY way.[/QUOTE]

Hmm, wonder why he's so adamantly defending price gouging? Those prices are even higher than they were when I saw them 20 minutes ago!

[quote name='Genocidal']Hmm, wonder why he's so adamantly defending price gouging? Those prices are even higher than they were when I saw them 20 minutes ago![/QUOTE]

It doesn't matter. People can offer things for whatever price they want. Its not price gouging. Its free market economics. They got in on the glitch before it ended and got it for $7.50. There is nothing wrong with them selling it for a profit since that item is not available at the price anymore. Supply and demand.

If they dont sell it they might lower the price. But it might sell at $12.50 since technically the supply and demand of that item justifies that price. Its lower than gamersgate right now. That's all that matters.

I really dislike the idea that people should sell items in this thread at their lowest sale price. If you missed a sale and that item has now gone up in price the market is determined by the current lowest price. So right now the BL2 season pass price is being set by gamersgate at $15.

With that said, I don't like people buying games/keys with the express intent to resell them. That sort of sucks, but there's nothing I can do about it.

[quote name='Tsel']Those are cheaper prices than the Steam store, but the fact is he got them from the glitched Bethesda pack for an insanely low price and is now trying to almost quadruple what he paid for them. Not only that, but CAGs have been regularly selling those same keys for far, far less. It just seems a little bit selfish and greedy, if you ask me.[/QUOTE]

Yes, people buy low and sell high all the time. There are people in this thread that are able to do so due to regional pricing and I don't have a problem with that, either, and I don't ever really recall people accusing them of anything.

If you feel someone is doing something wrong, report it to a mod. If not, I don't really get what the point is of calling out someone for being selfish. You may not appreciate what they did, which is a legitimate feeling, but there are plenty of people who are well aware of the profit being made, but still want the game at these prices (okay, maybe not THESE prices).

[quote name='V4oLDbOY']It doesn't matter. People can offer things for whatever price they want. Its not price gouging. Its free market economics. They got in on the glitch before it ended and got it for $7.50. There is nothing wrong with them selling it for a profit since that item is not available at the price anymore. Supply and demand.

If they dont sell it they might lower the price. But it might sell at $12.50 since technically the supply and demand of that item justifies that price. Its lower than gamersgate right now. That's all that matters.

I really dislike the idea that people should sell items in this thread at their lowest sale price. If you missed a sale and that item has now gone up in price the market is determined by the current lowest price. So right now the BL2 season pass price is being set by gamersgate at $15.

With that said, I don't like people buying games/keys with the express intent to resell them. That sort of sucks, but there's nothing I can do about it.[/QUOTE]
I think the argument was geared more towards Skyrim being priced at $30, when other CAGs have been regularly selling it for $12-$15 for days now.

[quote name='V4oLDbOY']It doesn't matter. People can offer things for whatever price they want. Its not price gouging. Its free market economics. They got in on the glitch before it ended and got it for $7.50. There is nothing wrong with them selling it for a profit since that item is not available at the price anymore. Supply and demand.

I really dislike the idea that people should sell items in this thread at their lowest sale price. If you missed a sale and that item has now gone up in price the market is determined by the current lowest price. So right now the BL2 season pass price is being set by gamersgate at $15.[/QUOTE]

I totally agree. I don't think people should be telling others what they should be selling their items for. Everyone who is here is buying free to negotiate with whoever is selling. People buy, and sell, at prices that they think the games are worth to them (and sometimes they are unrealistically high). In this case, the prices are not great, but fair.

If they want to hold out for someone more generous, they're entitled to do that. Personally, I sold (and am selling) my GamersGate keys for prices at their lowest sales prices, but that's just me. There are people in this thread who lower their prices during sales, and bring them back up after. Like you said, supply and demand.

EDIT: And personally, I spent 5 hours making my purchase work, and plenty of people in the thread gave up much sooner. People feel entitled to this discount for no reason other than they want them. Is it great when CAGs are generous with each other? Absolutely. I gave out over $150 worth of stuff on Steam Gifts. But if they don't, they shouldn't be attacked for it. It's really annoying to me that sometimes people post apologies or explanations explaining their pricing to avoid being attacked, that seems completely unnecessary.

If he priced too high, he will not be able to sell and ultimately lose money as the market price falls.

If he priced correctly, he will make more money than otherwise.

The market will reward or punish him as it sees fit.

No need to try scolding or shaming him.

This reminds me of the beginning part of Dragon Age 1 where you had the merchant at the wagon and the hungry villagers. I was weak, I took his silver. :whistle2:( Morrigan would probably have approved.

[quote name='nategator']If he priced too high, he will not be able to sell and ultimately lose money as the market price falls.

If he priced correctly, he will make more money than otherwise.

The market will reward or punish him as it sees fit.

No need to try scolding or shaming him.

This reminds me of the beginning part of Dragon Age 1 where you had the merchant at the wagon and the hungry villagers. I was weak, I took his silver. :whistle2:([/QUOTE]

^^^^this

[quote name='Tsel']Ah, the classic "I have a right to complain, but you don't." I believe if someone is trying to make that much of a profit off of someone, it's greedy and selfish and it should be pointed out.[/QUOTE]

No, this is about wanting people like yourself to stop bashing people who are trying to do what this thread is about: BUY, SELL, and TRADE Steam games. You bashing other members is NOT what this thread is about!

[quote name='baconcow']No, this is about people like yourself stop bashing people who are trying to do what this thread is about: BUY, SELL, and TRADE Steam games. You bashing other members is NOT what this thread is about![/QUOTE]

It makes no sense to accuse people of being selfish and greedy for selling things to equally selfish people who want to share in a discount of a glitch / price mistake. If we're talking about being generous and honorable, none of these people would have taken advantage of it.

[quote name='espy605']It makes no sense to accuse people of being selfish and greedy for selling things to equally selfish people who want to share in a discount of a glitch / price mistake. If we're talking about being generous and honorable, none of these people would have taken advantage of it.[/QUOTE]

Thank you, exactly.

These people are likely mad that they are not making $5 on someone who wants to save $15 over current retailer pricing. These people are just sharing a profit in the glitch, why should the person who BOUGHT the item be entitled to nothing and the person getting all the benefits do nothing in the first place? I frequently pay more for games to people here than they cost the user. If I wanted to pay the price they did, then I would have bought it when and where they did.

[quote name='V4oLDbOY']Well get ready for some more Borderlands 2 nonsense. Gamersgate had an even bigger glitch and the 4 pack as $11.25[/QUOTE]
have 8 copies of Borderlands 2. $20 each.

[quote name='V4oLDbOY']Well get ready for some more Borderlands 2 nonsense. Gamersgate had an even bigger glitch and the 4 pack as $11.25[/QUOTE]

4-pack was $5.63 in North America.

[quote name='baconcow']4-pack was $5.63 in North America.[/QUOTE]

When? I'm in NA. I barely got through the checkout and still cant complete my payment so who knows if I'll ever get keys.

[quote name='baconcow']It started $5.63 then went up to $11.25.[/QUOTE]

From the gamersgate thread it looks like it was $22, then $11, then different people reported getting $11 or $22. I didn't see anyone say $5.63.

[quote name='henrylin22']have 8 copies of Borderlands 2. $20 each.[/QUOTE]

Hell of a profit on that GamersGate glitch. I'll give you $10 paypal for one of them. That's still almost 10 times the cost for one key.

[quote name='voldak']Hell of a profit on that GamersGate glitch. I'll give you $10 paypal for one of them. That's still almost 10 times the cost for one key.[/QUOTE]

Keep in mind, the first glitch was $15, might not be 2 sets of 4 remaining.

[quote name='V4oLDbOY']From the gamersgate thread it looks like it was $22, then $11, then different people reported getting $11 or $22. I didn't see anyone say $5.63.[/QUOTE]

I did. Most of my keys are going to NeoGAF'ers, though.

I have over 100+ gifts/keys, so have a look!

Anyone interested in Sonic Generations, Sonic Adventure DX and Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing?

Steam Gifts
Avadon: The Black Fortress
Cogs
Dead Space 2
Dead Space Pack
Death Rally
DOOM 3 Pack
Heretic + Hexen Collection
QUAKE Collection
Left 4 Dead 2
Magicka
Nexuiz
Nuclear Dawn
Starvoid
Super Street Fighter IV Arcade Edition
Swords and Soldiers HD
The Ship - Complete Pack
Two Worlds II: Velvet Edition
Vegas: Make It Big
Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War - Soulstorm
Wolf Pack
Steam Keys
Alien Breed 2: Assault
Alien Breed 3: Descent
Avadon: The Black Fortress
Avencast: Rise of the Mage
Bad Rats: The Rat's Revenge
Binding of Isaac + Wrath of the Lamb DLC
Bioshock
Bioshock 2
Borderlands GOTY
Borderlands 2
Borderlands 2 Season Pass
Broken Sword: Director's Cut
Broken Sword 2: The Smoking Mirror
Broken Sword 3: The Sleeping Dragon
Ceville
Closure
Cogs
Commander: Conquest Of The Americas
Cortex Command
Crayon Physics Deluxe
Cryostasis
Dangerous Waters
Dark Fall: Lost Souls
Death To Spies: Gold
Delve Deeper + Treasures and Tunnels DLC
Deus Ex: Human Revolution
Duke Nukem Forever Complete
East India Company
Elven Legacy
Eschalon: Book I
Eufloria
Europa Universalis: Rome - Gold Edition
Eversion
Fantasy Wars
Ghost Master
Hearts Of Iron II Complete
Insecticide Part 1
Ironclads Collection
King's Bounty: Armored Princess
King's Bounty: The Legend
Knights of Honor
Kung Fu Strike - The Warrior's Rise
Lead and Gold
Majesty 2
Making History: The Calm & The Storm
Men of War
Men of War: Condemned Heroes
Men of War: Red Tide
NecrovisioN
NecrovisioN: Lost Company
Nexuiz
Offspring Fling!
Post Mortem
Razor 2: Hidden Skies
Reign: Conflict of Nations
Rig N' Roll
Sacred Gold
Shank 2
Snapshot
Space Empires V
Space Rangers (No longer available on Steam)
Star Wolves
Star Wolves 3: Civil War
Superbrothers: Sword & Sworcery EP
Swords and Soldiers HD
The Kings Crusade
Theatre of War 2: Africa 1943
Titan Quest
UFO: Afterlight
Walking Mars
Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War GOTY
Worms
Worms Blast
Worms Crazy Golf
Worms Pinball
X-Blades
XIII Century – Gold Edition
Desura Keys
Aztaka
Battlegroup
Battlemass
Bionic Heart
BlindSide
Caster
Dawn of Fantasy
Delve Deeper
Dungeons of Dredmor
Fibrillation
Heileen
Omegalodon
Pitman
Rijn the Specpyre in... Manor of the Damned!
Shadows on the Vatican, Act: I - Greed
The Adventures of Shuggy
Vera Blanc: Full Moon
War of the Human Tanks
Weird Worlds: Return to Infinite Space

Want
Open to offers! (Any game I don't have, TF2 items, you name it!)
Amazon Leftovers (Sonic Games, Serious Sam Series, Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine etc)
Bethseda Bundle Leftovers (Elder Scrolls Morrowind, Fallout 3 and New Vegas)
Humble Indie Bundle 7 (Legend of Grimrock, Basement Collection, Cave Story+)
Indie Gala Store (Crazy Machines Bundle or .99 cent games
Alien Hallway
Alpha Prime
Chains
Crazy Machines
Crazy Machines 1.5
Crazy Machines 2
Crazy Machines Elements
Obulis
Patricians and Merchants
RIP - Trilogy
Slamit Pinball Big Score
Space Traders: Merchant Marine
Tank Universal
Tropico Reloaded
Waveform
Who's that Flying
Ziro
Indie Royale Xmas Bundle (Colour Bind and Puzzle Bots)
Keys I've missed
(I do have games on both my Have and Want list as there is no reason to activate keys to add them to backlog)
1000 Amps
Alien Hallway
Alien Shooter 2: Conscription
Alien Zombie Megadeath
Alpha Prime
Ancients of Ooga
Anna
AVSEQ
Aztaka
Bastion
Bob Came in Pieces
Caster
Chains
Children of the Nile: Enhanced Edition
Cloning Clyde
Colour Bind
Conquest of Elysium 3
Crazy Machines
Crazy Machines 1.5
Crazy Machines 2
Crazy Machines Elements
Dead Pixels
Depths of Peril
Diamond Dan
Dustforce
Earth 2160
Eschalon: Book I
Grand Ages: Rome
Grotesque Tactics: Evil Heroes
Hack, Slash, Loot
Hector: Badge of Carnage
Helldorado
Hoard
Legend of Grimrock
Lightfish
Lume
MacGuffin's Curse
Max & the Magic Marker
Men of War: Condemned Heroes
Men of War: Vietnam
New Star Soccer 5
Obulis
Oddworld: Stranger's Wrath HD
Off-Road Drive
Patricians and Merchants
Postal 2 Complete
Puzzle Agent 2
Puzzle Bots
Real Warfare 1242
Real Warfare 2: Northern Crusades
RIP - Trilogy
Robin Hood: The Legend of Sherwood
Scratches: Director's Cut
Sequence
Shadow Harvest: Phantom Ops
Slamit Pinball Big Score
Sonic 1
Sonic 2
Sonic 3 + Knuckles
Sonic 3D Blast
Sonic 4 Episode 1
Sonic 4 Episode 2
Sonic CD
Space Giraffe
Space Traders: Merchant Marine
Stellar Impact
Still Life 2
Tank Universal
The Baconing
The Dream Machine
Titan Attacks
Tobe's Vertical Adventure
Tropico Reloaded
Turba
Two Worlds: Epic Edition
Unstoppable Gorg
Velvet Assassin
Waveform
Who's that Flying
Windosill
Ziro

[quote name='baconcow']Keep in mind, the first glitch was $15, might not be 2 sets of 4 remaining.

I did.[/QUOTE]

True. Regardless. I'm still down for $10 if someone wants to dip to that price. PM Me :)

[quote name='V4oLDbOY']Yeah, not much difference really. But who knows if we'll even get keys soon. Look at the Bethesda pack.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, the Bethesda pack was a huge messup. They emailed me asking me if I wanted a refund for blue coins (lol), despite having used several keys from it.

Have steam keys for:
- Borderlands 2 $15 -pending gamersgate-gate :)
- GT Legends $2.5
- Ravaged $2

Want:
Paypal

[quote name='Peroxide']
Who really cares though, no one in their right mind is going to sell them for $2.75 let alone $1.41. I know I sure won't be, because I'm a CheapAss and need to pay off these Christmas debts. ;)
[/QUOTE]

That isn't totally true, I've had some extremely generous people sell these kinds of keys at cost to me before in the past. Admittedly, such people are equally rare as they are generous.

I am actually more interested in getting the season pass at $7.50.

[quote name='espy605']That isn't totally true, I've had some extremely generous people sell these kinds of keys at cost to me before in the past. Admittedly, such people are equally rare as they are generous.

I am actually more interested in getting the season pass at $7.50.[/QUOTE]

Exactly, I wish I got in on that price. Hoping to trade a copy of BL2 though for the season pass. May not work out in "glitch prices" but its a good deal I feel. Unless people start selling BL2 for less than the season pass which would be hilarious.

[quote name='V4oLDbOY']Exactly, I wish I got in on that price. Hoping to trade a copy of BL2 though for the season pass. May not work out in "glitch prices" but its a good deal I feel. Unless people start selling BL2 for less than the season pass which would be hilarious.[/QUOTE]

I will be selling BL2 for less than I want for the season pass. Mainly because I have 10 of one, and only 1 of the other.

[quote name='V4oLDbOY']Exactly, I wish I got in on that price. Hoping to trade a copy of BL2 though for the season pass. May not work out in "glitch prices" but its a good deal I feel. Unless people start selling BL2 for less than the season pass which would be hilarious.[/QUOTE]

They might drop that low. Plenty of Skyrims were sold at $12.50 which is still pretty generous, and that game has not been lower in normal sales than like $25.

FOUND:
Borderlands 2

I need a hero
I’m holding out for a hero ‘til the end of the night
He’s gotta be strong
And he’s gotta be fast
And he’s gotta have Borderlands 2

:grouphug:

HAVE
Bioshock (Amazon Steam key)
Bioshock 2 (Amazon Steam key)