Steam Group Buy and Gift Requests thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Starting a 10-pack of Nyxquest. Sending a couple PM's for people who expressed interest. PM me if you're interested.

current status:

1. Myself
2. Jakenome (redeemed!)
3. Spino (redeemed!)
4. Jester55 (sent!)
5. daroga (redeemed!)
6. Lonestar9 (sent!)
7. doodofdoods (redeemed!)
8. adawin (redeemed!)
9. WormFOODx (sent!)
10. Crono152 (sent!)

Note: Please be sure to add a message with your CAG ID when you gift me so I know who to credit. Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone have an extra CS: source? or anyone wanna start a new group to buy one?

Edit: Got it already.

PM me if you are interested in any of the following games, I'll send you instructions after that on how to make payment. :)

Red Faction Guerrilla
Cost: $5.00
Available: 2

I apologize about the nyxquest group for those 3 i said i would buy for. I was sitting at my comp refreshing the page for awhile and didnt see anymore bites or else i would have started one.

edit:
For those 3, I would try and get in on another group if you're still interested. After playing the demo I was kinda turned off by the game. Once again, sorry.

Starting a NyxQuest group. $1.50 for a share, PM me if interested. All gone.

I also still have shares for Freedom Force, $0.75 for a share.

For my "customers": I've been juggling names, so if we completed a transaction and you haven't received feedback from me, please let me know.

[quote name='BitLooter']Starting a NyxQuest group. $1.50 for a share, PM me if interested.

I also still have shares for Freedom Force, $0.75 for a share.[/QUOTE]

Just sent you a PM. hit me up thanks

Thought I would share an opportunity to pick up GTA and Counter Strike with one payment. I am not limiting you to buying both, but it will definitely help when sending the gifts out!

Please PM me the following if you are interested:

GB: (GTA or Counter-Strike or Both)
steam email address:
paypal email address:

GTA = $8.03 each (because to many don't know how send money without fees!:hot:)
1)jester55 - paid
2)UNDERSTAR - paid
3)cryllic - paid
4)Steelpen2 - paid
5)Poncho - paid
6)Poncho's friend -paid

Counter-Strike = $4.60 each (because to many don't know how send money without fees!:hot:)
1)jester55 - paid
2)Rehykja - paid
3)theGieche - paid
4)DarkonJohn - paid
5)Poncho - paid
6)Poncho's friend - paid

ALL CLOSED! ALL SENT! THANKS GUYS!

I will keep this post updated with status as it fills up/payments/sent gifts/etc.
I will also leave feedback - just PM if I forget too!

-jester55

[quote name='Nirvana92']I'd like to get in a gta pack if possible. PM me if you have a spot and I'll shoot you the cash :cool:[/QUOTE]

We need some over on Facepunch:

http://www.facepunch.com/threads/10...p-Get-Sale?p=26346306&viewfull=1#post26346306

Not sure if its' allowed to post that link here or not sadly.

We're going to meet in a Steam chat or something I suppose?

I'd really just like to be ina n actual working group to get the game.

just PM'd you...haven't rec'd the steam gift yet. :(

[quote name='WebScud']Updated: All spots are filled, but not everyone has paid. I'm going to hold your spots until 12:01am EST. After that, those spots will be released.

I'm going to start sending out the licenses to those that paid in a bit, after I get home from work. The Steam client can't connect to the mothership behind the work firewall.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='jester55']Thought I would share an opportunity to pick up GTA and Counter Strike with one payment. I am not limiting you to buying both, but it will definitely help when sending the gifts out!

Please PM me the following if you are interested:

GB: (GTA or Counter-Strike or Both)
steam email address:
paypal email address:

GTA = $8.03 each (because to many don't know how send money without fees!:hot:)
1)jester55 - paid
2)UNDERSTAR - paid
3)cryllic - paid
4)Steelpen2 - paid
5)Poncho - paid
6)Poncho's friend -paid

Counter-Strike = $4.60 each (because to many don't know how send money without fees!:hot:)
1)jester55 - paid
2)Rehykja - paid
3)theGieche - paid
4)DarkonJohn - paid
5)Poncho - paid
6)Poncho's friend - paid

ALL CLOSED! Purchasing packs and sending gifts now!

I will keep this post updated with status as it fills up/payments/sent gifts/etc.
I will also leave feedback - just PM if I forget too!

-jester55[/QUOTE]

I'm so excited!

[quote name='justinbarnhill']just PM'd you...haven't rec'd the steam gift yet. :([/QUOTE]

For those keeping tracking, he has it now. :D

jester55, thank you soooo fucking much for helping me and the other CAGers out dude. I hope you get laid tonight and fuck yeah. Real CAGer hero right here folks!

[quote name='shrike4242']I wouldn't mind getting in on a Nyxquest group share piece, if someone had one left over.[/QUOTE]

I have a spot, but I'm waiting to hear back from a few people. If nothing happens by noon EST tomorrow, the spot is yours.

Edit - Steam is telling me I can't do this again...if that's true, my bad. Will see about setting it up.

Edit 2 - It says pretty clearly to me that for this sale, buying a Gift Pack when you own the game should work, and all copies can be gifted. Doesn't let me check out though :\ Looks like I'm out of the hosting pictures for NyxQuest. Darobu is looking for a spot but cannot use Paypal for a few days, if anyone wants to hold a copy for him.

Since radioactivez0r was unable to purchase another pack and interest remains for Nyxquest I am willing to set up a 10-pack.
The spots are as follows:
1) nickm717
2) benham - Paid
3) McHarry - Paid
4) darjeeling (payment pending)
5) theclaw - Paid
6) The Blade - Paid
7) The Longshot - Paid
8) TXterminator - Paid
9) ampatrao - Paid
10) lidl - Paid
Please send me a PM if you are interested in a spot with your paypal email where the payment will originate from as well as your Steam account email if it is different. Hope this will work out for everyone.

Edit: I'm currently full on my 10 pack, but I did get a couple of PMs from CAGs on nickm717's list, so I might still have one, and if that happens I will update accordingly.

Original Message: I'm looking to get Nyx Quest, and I've got a couple of friends I can gift it to already so I'm just going to buy a pack.

PM if you're interested in the remaining 7. Including the group that is currently forming.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back