Steam Group Buy and Gift Requests thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='MajorCheeseman']Nah, it was a six pack for $60. I can show you a screenshot if you need proof.[/QUOTE]
I believe you. :O My poopy memory just blew my mind, is all. I'll fill one of your spots for $10.

I have started a new Warband 6-pack:

1. jazyje
2. zalpatera
3. radioactivez0r
4 selits
5. Isurus
6. RavenousBear

$5.84 paypal gift (preferred) or amazon payments

[quote name='jazyje']I have started a new Warband 6-pack:

1. jazyje
2. zalpatera
3. radioactivez0r

$5.84 paypal gift (preferred) or amazon payments[/QUOTE]

Just wanted to make sure you saw this. I want in. Send me the details via PM.

[quote name='Rolle']Well..., Warband's normal price is the same as in the pack, but in that case someone is hosting a group I'd be in too with an $5 game (Puzzle Bots) for it.[/QUOTE]
Still actual. Plz count me in if you dont mind that i give a point & click adventure game instead of the money.

[quote name='lonesarah']If you want a copy of just cause 2 .

pm me

I got three copies left of just cause 2.[/QUOTE]

This guy is a con artist. No wonder he has half of his copies left. I PM'd him to buy one and he wants $12 per copy. Uh, no thanks.

Just Cause 2 is filled.

3 Osmos due to back outs or other issues.

If I missed you but you sent a payment to me, I'm sorry please let me know.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='avwjase']This guy is a con artist. No wonder he has half of his copies left. I PM'd him to buy one and he wants $12 per copy. Uh, no thanks.[/QUOTE]

I'll never do another actual split again. It's wayyyy too much work. I can see where he is coming from. Though $5 a copy is a bit much.

[quote name='kaze0']I'll never do another actual split again. It's wayyyy too much work. I can see where he is coming from. Though $5 a copy is a bit much.[/QUOTE]

I don't see how it's too much work. I did a Borderlands, Left 4 Dead 2, and Bioshock 2 pre-order before and ran the group. I, uh, felt it wasn't much work at all.

Receive paypal funds, gift on steam. It's pretty simple and hardly worth a 60% markup.

I just bought Just Cause 2. I've bot 7 slots open, $7.50 (if you send as a gift, $8.00 if you don't) via paypal. I'll likely be managing from my phone most of this evening as I'll be at a friends house, so allow for some lag in PMs.

Edit: I've got 3 slots left.

I'm hosting a Just Cause 2 group. $7.50 a pop. PM me if you want in (I'll update this once it's full).

Edit: Done.

[quote name='kaze0']I'll never do another actual split again. It's wayyyy too much work. I can see where he is coming from. Though $5 a copy is a bit much.[/QUOTE]

Have you sent out the Osmos copies yet? If not, that's cool, take your time. I appreciate your work in this.

Looking to get in on Splinter Cell & Osmos. PM me paypal info. I pay quickly & use the same email addy for steam. Also have giftable Half-Life 2 & Team Fortess 2. Dont want anything for em, just spreading the love. PM me if your interested in them.

If anyone is still interested in Osmos, please contact me. The actual Osmos thread is located here.

I've done 5 transactions in 45 minutes. You can count on me to gift your game fast. ;)

Have some leftovers from a couple group buys. Prices include Paypal fees due to most people not knowing how to send payment without fees. PM if you are interested!

Half-Life 2 - $2.36 via paypal

Counter Strike: Source - $4.60 via paypal

Thanks!

I participated in (not hosted) 5 different group-buys this sale and everything went smoothly. I'd post their names but I don't want them to get besieged by PMs by mistake; check my feedback for references.

Kudos to the hosts!

Looking for Just Cause 2 and conviction Groups. PM me, will edit this once I have bought.

EDIT2: Bought JC2 from Ragnorok64.
Still looking for Conviction.

EDIT3: Bought Conviction

[quote name='avwjase']This guy is a con artist. No wonder he has half of his copies left. I PM'd him to buy one and he wants $12 per copy. Uh, no thanks.[/QUOTE]
I don't want 12 dollars for a copy that a lie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back