Steam Group Buy and Gift Requests thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Decided to just buy a JC2 pack. So PM if you would like a share. Will be 7.50 Paypal gift!

1)Brimah (Bought)
2)Eastx (Agreed to pay later)
3)Contract J.A.C.K (Paid and Sent)
4)X-Bond 007 (Paid and Sent)
5)jockovonred (Paid and Sent)
6)Majii (Paid and sent)
7)Nazgul11 (Paid)
8)Griffon (Paid and Sent)

Thanks all!

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a Lead and Gold: Gangs of the Wild West from.. who knows.

PM if you'd be interested in it! Would like to trade for something. :)

i'm interested in JC2, anyone have a copy to gift?

got 7 others interested too for JC2!

edit: thanks brimah!

I have an extra Half Life 2 since I bought it and then bought the Orange Box...I was asking $2 but now I'm only asking $1...PM me if interested. Thanks.

[quote name='jkam']I have an extra Half Life 2 since I bought it and then bought the Orange Box...I was asking $2 but now I'm only asking $1...PM me if interested. Thanks.[/QUOTE]

$1? A steal! Now if only I weren't so PC-Stupid when it comes to FPS...

Looking for Just Cause 2 and Mount and Blade Warband.

Also if anyone happens to have any of them leftover I would be interested in (yes I'm late to the party):
Nyxquest : Kindred Spirts Thanks wmclark
Warhammer 40K 2 : Chaos Rising Thanks JakeNome
Puzzle Quest 2

i have a bunch of Osmos available for $2

you can find me on slickdeals (i have lots of reps) or email me at elislider[at]gmail.com

[quote name='ZForce915']$1? A steal! Now if only I weren't so PC-Stupid when it comes to FPS...[/QUOTE]

A lot of PC FPS games support the Xbox 360 controller. Half Life 2 does, but it's pretty janky. Half Life 2 Episode 2 added much better support, but it didn't get patched into the 2 previous titles. Controller support is also great in both Left 4 Dead games.

[quote name='helmet']I have a Lead and Gold: Gangs of the Wild West from.. who knows.

PM if you'd be interested in it! Would like to trade for something. :)[/QUOTE]

you (pm) inbox is full

[quote name='eastx']A lot of PC FPS games support the Xbox 360 controller. Half Life 2 does, but it's pretty janky. Half Life 2 Episode 2 added much better support, but it didn't get patched into the 2 previous titles. Controller support is also great in both Left 4 Dead games.[/QUOTE]

Don't you need to patch each game to get it to work?

[quote name='ZForce915']Don't you need to patch each game to get it to work?[/QUOTE]

If you're asking about Half Life 2 & HL2 Episode 1, yes, there is some way to get the improved controller support from Episode 2 into them. I think maybe you just copy the files from Episode 2's installation directory, but it's been a while.

I have 1 more NyxQuest slot still open from last night. Slots 1.65

1. dlg (sent)
2. badbrandon (sent)
3. SRGY (sent)
4. solaris389 (sent)
5. StarKnightX (sent)
6. ryanhaggan (holding)
7. alphaomegacode (sent)

PM me for details

[quote name='Daykain']Have purchased a Just Cause 2 pack (all slots spoken for). I will be making dinner but will be checking PMs fairly often. PM me with interest and I will send instructions. Sorry but I will only accept payments via Paypal. Thanks.
1. Me
2. Gatcha - CONFIRMED GIFT RECEIVED
3. Lonestar9 - CONFIRMED GIFT RECEIVED
4. Whitepony - CONFIRMED GIFT RECEIVED
5. Sp8001 - CONFIRMED GIFT RECEIVED
6. Yoshi6107 - CONFIRMED GIFT RECEIVED
7. Yoshi6107 (friend) - CONFIRMED GIFT RECEIVED
8. Lichslayer - CONFIRMED GIFT RECEIVED[/QUOTE]

All slots have now been filled.

[quote name='Daykain']Stry-ker did not send a payment so I have one slot available. Next PM gets the last slot.[/QUOTE]

Pm sent :)

[quote name='StarKnightX']Looking for Just Cause 2 and Mount and Blade Warband.

Also if anyone happens to have any of them leftover I would be interested in (yes I'm late to the party):
Nyxquest : Kindred Spirts
Warhammer 40K 2 : Chaos Rising
Puzzle Quest 2[/QUOTE]

wmclark hooked me up with a copy of NyxQuest , and JakeNome hooked me up with a copy of Warhammer. Since it seems that there are still people looking to get JC2 and M&B Warband besides me , if no one else gets a group going for either of them by tomorrow morning I'll probably set one up before I go to work (assuming I have time and the deals are still live then).

Edit:No longer need Just Cause 2 or Mount and Blade Warband. Still looking for Puzzle Quest 2 though.

Does anyone have a Just Cause 2 group going at the moment? If so, count me in. If not, and there's enough interest let me know and I'll start a group.

PM me either way because I won't be able to monitor this thread too closely for the next couple of hours but will see PMs.

Ok there's a few people in for JC2 so I've bought and will be sending out PMs to those below in a minute.

So far we have:
1) theGieche
2) MarkHawk - REDEEMED
3) PrimeSynergy - REDEEMED
4) ryanhaggan - HOLDING UNTIL TOMORROW 6PM EST
5) yello_snow - REDEEMED
6) rockx4 - REDEEMED
7) Manial - REDEEMED
8) BoringPat - REDEEMED

All taken for now. Thanks guys.

[quote name='sK1LLzk1LLz']im interested in joining a Braid group if it does indeed have a gift pack sale tomorrow=]
PM me[/QUOTE]
If Braid's coming, count me in! I've been wanting that game sooo long. I could also gift Monkey Island 1 to the organizer, but if no one wants it I will have the money for Braid.

For the stragglers =) :

GTA Liberty City Stories $8.03 each (paypal fees, sigh) already bought:
1) alexiel - Paid - Gift Sent
2) DemonAlcohol - Paid - Gift Sent
3)
4)
5)
6)

PM me w/
Steam Email Address:
Paypal Email Address:

[quote name='wmclark']I have 1 more NyxQuest slot still open from last night. Slots 1.65

1. dlg (sent)
2. badbrandon (sent)
3. SRGY (sent)
4. solaris389 (sent)
5. StarKnightX (sent)
6. ryanhaggan (holding)

PM me for details[/QUOTE]

i will take that spot

Anyone with a group of just cause 2? Also, please, does ANYONE HAVE ONE COPY OF RED FACTION GUERRILLA? I can pay with paypal or give another game for it, please pm me or answer on this thread.

Is anyone with a list of people to buy the just cause pack? It will end in very few hours, we need to do that fast. Also, anyone with red faction guerrilla copy? I'm paying for it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back