Steam Group Buy and Gift Requests thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I decided to do my own group for avp and lead and gold. If you are interested in any of these games, pm me.

*Edit*

Groups are filled and PMs have been sent.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hosting WoG, Trine, and L&G Packs. PM if interested and watch this post for status updates.

World of Goo:
1. xplocvo (Redeemed)
2. dudejeff22 (Redeemed)
3. stry-ker #1 (Redeemed)
4. Emphaticz (sent)
5. Miranda (Redeemed)
6. fr9 (Redeemed)
7. stry-ker #2 (sent)
8. virtualmadden (sent)
9. rimmit
12. Reserved

Trine: (CLOSED)
1. xplocvo (Redeemed)
2. dudejeff22 (Redeemed)
3. doctor_payne13 (Redeemed)
4. zalpatera (Redeemed)
5. silvia (Redeemed)

6. glambaby #1 (Redeemed)
7. glambaby #2 (sent)
8. Reserved

Lead & Gold: (CLOSED)
1. SportInjectionR (Redeemed)

2. Legio XIX (Redeemed)

3. TheMeatisEvil (Redeemed)
4. mramazing (Redeemed)
5. Xedeus (Redeemed)
6. dudejeff22 (Redeemed)
7. toucsam (Redeemed)
8. genocidal (Redeemed)

9. Reserved
10. Reserved

I will leave feedback later in the afternoon!

considering hosting a lead and gold group, 2 dollars for a game.
PM if you want in, If i get 5 pms ill get it.

1.TXTerminator
2.McHarry

[quote name='cheapo72']Hosting WoG, Trine, and L&G Packs. PM if interested and watch this post for status updates.
[/QUOTE]

PM sent.

Anyone have a copy of Just Cause 2 they would be willing to Gift for a purchase of the equivalent value of 1 copy of Just cause 2 on steam today? I'll gift whatever games to you that are the same value as one copy of just cause 2 and send the games first to you as I dont have a pay pal account. Thanks

I'm interested in Lead and Gold and Alien vs Predator, if you are making a group to buy, please count me in. Also looking for Just Cause 2 copy and RED FACTION GUERRILLA.

Lead & Gold: Gangs of the Wild West (4 copies left at $2 each, 4 pending payment)
01. WebScud
02. colophon
03. xplocvo
04. FrozenCorpse
05. FrozenCorpse
06. jnjplaysxbox
07. jcandnoextras
08. FattyMoBookyButt
09. Brak]
10. cachucha

Everyone that took part in my Dawn of War II: Chaos Rising, Freedom Force, Grand Theft Auto: Episodes from Liberty City, and NyQuest group buys: I will be leaving CAG feedback for you (if I haven't already) over the next day or two with the people from this group. I have lot of PMs to sort though and profiles to double check. :D If you've left feedback for me already, thanks!

[quote name='JakeNome']This is probably the kindest community Ive ever seen online. I love you guys, so I'm hosting:
PM me with your steam email and your paypal email:

AvP: ($5.00)

World of Goo: ($1.70)

Lead & Gold: ($2.00)

Also I still have gifts from the previous days deals:

Counter Strike: Source ($5 paypal gift) - 5 left
Warhammer Dawn of War: Chaos Rising ($6 paypal gift) - 4 left
GTA Liberty City Stories ($8 paypal gift) - 5 left[/QUOTE]

PM sent for Lead and Gold and AvP.

I will set up a Trine group. I did a group for Nyxquest last time.
PM with your paypal email and Steam ID/email.
The game is 2.50 and payment must be sent as a gift.
1. Nickm717
2. Xedeus
3. evildeadjedi
4. sherisdoppel
5. Genocidal
6. FattyMoBookyButt
7. ToucSam
8. Rimmit
FULL! Sorry.

[quote name='JakeNome']This is probably the kindest community Ive ever seen online. I love you guys, so I'm hosting:
PM me with your steam email and your paypal email:

AvP: ($5.00)

World of Goo: ($1.70)

Lead & Gold: ($2.00)

Also I still have gifts from the previous days deals:

Counter Strike: Source ($5 paypal gift) - 5 left
Warhammer Dawn of War: Chaos Rising ($6 paypal gift) - 4 left
GTA Liberty City Stories ($8 paypal gift) - 5 left[/QUOTE]

I sent you a PM but you haven't answered yet.. Anyway, I'm interested in Lead and Gold AND Alien vs Predator. Also I'm looking for Just Cause 2 and Red Faction Guerrilla (If anyone has spare copies, please PM me and I'll buy those).

AVP group full. Stop the pm's please :)

1. reserved
2. reserved
3. reserved
4. CrazyChuy - Paid and sent
5. McHarry - Paid and sent
6. NC-17 - Paid and sent

Still looking for a Lead and Gold group as well as a DoW II: CR group! PM me!! I can pay with PayPal or Madballs in Babo, whichever you prefer.

[quote name='nickm717']I will set up a Trine group. I did a group for Nyxquest last time.
1. Nickm717
8.[/QUOTE]

PM sent

[quote name='nickm717']I will set up a Trine group. I did a group for Nyxquest last time.
1. Nickm717
8.[/QUOTE]

Interested!

1. Nickm717
8.[/QUOTE]

Interested, PM sent

Hi, I have 5 copies of both Freedom Force and NyxQuest, however I am not able to receive payments unless you live in Peru :D

Freedom Force
1.tatomazo

NyxQuest
1.Spore
2.AionTelos
3.mrpops2ko

I'd like to trade these games for other steam games however. I've seen people have leftovers of Nation Red, Sol Survivor, Zero Gear, etc from past sales. I am also willing to trade the pair for two of Defense Grid's map packs, or a copy of lead & gold. I'll trade for most games I dont have so just contact me (no cd keys though, just straight gifts).

my profile: steamcommunity.com/id/gia/

PS. I'd even trade for Trine (or other games I already have it) but that would be as a gift to my brother which means I wouldn't gift back until I saw the gift on his profile.

Would like a Lead and Gold group. PM me if you have space, I can pay with PP.

Edit: I'm interested in 3 copies, two for friends. I'll pay for all of them and give you the Steam names to gift them too.

I have two groups, an Aliens vs Predator 2010 group and a World of Goo group.

0 slots open on the Aliens vs Predator (All slots spoken for) group at $5.00 paypal gift each.

8 slots open on the World of Goo group at $1.67 paypal gift each.

If you want a slot, PM me, and I'll give you instructions. In the meantime, I'll be working my butt off to get your game asap. I've hosted group buys before, so feel free to check my feedback. If I don't respond back, it's because there are no slots left (The 45 second PM rule kills me here).

Thanks.

I'm hoping someone can work this out with me, I'm interested in a copy of Mount and Blade: Warband or Just Cause 2 but I can't do paypal, I'm in a rut with'em. I was hoping I could buy a game of equal or lesser value for the person, and then we trade.

PM me if you're up for that.

I have a couple of keys from a Red Orchestra: Ostfront 41-45 promo. Willing to trade for Trine, Mount and Blade Warband, Lead and Gold, or Warhammer 40k 2. I'd be willing to trade for other games as well if I don't already own them. Pm if interested

I will host a AVP group when I get home. I am currently at school but when I get home, I will host one if there is interest. Just PM me if interested and you're willing to wait until 6 pm EST to get the deal done. That is when I'll be home.

ALL GONE -- I've got 3 copies of Borderlands left. Paypal Gift for $6.70 each. PM if you're interested.

[quote name='pat87']I have two groups, an Aliens vs Predator 2010 group and a World of Goo group.

0 slots open on the Aliens vs Predator (All slots spoken for) group at $5.00 paypal gift each.

11 slots open on the World of Goo group at $1.67 paypal gift each.

If you want a slot, PM me, and I'll give you instructions. In the meantime, I'll be working my butt off to get your game asap. I've hosted group buys before, so feel free to check my feedback. If I don't respond back, it's because there are no slots left (The 45 second PM rule kills me here).

Thanks.[/QUOTE]

Pm sent

[quote name='AionTelos']I'm just going to go ahead and buy the packs...

My Steam ID is: PanxCake
Message me if your interested
AvP
1. Me
2. bdb2m
3. mac101010

Lead and Gold
1. Me
2. ~
3. ~
4. ~

Still want NyxQuest