Steam Group Buy and Gift Requests thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there no way i can get in on a L&G one? I have Paypal but it isn't linked to my bank, so could only gift KOTOR, MI2 or BH

GBs for AvP and Lead & Gold
All payments need to be via paypal gift (see here for instructions)
Please PM the following to be added to the appropiate group:

GB: AvP or LG or Both
paypal email:
steam email or steam id:

GB: AvP - $4.99 each via PayPal gift
Closed - all sent!

GB: lead & Gold: Gangs of the Wild West - $1.99 each via PayPal gift
Closed - 9 sent out and waiting on payment from Supersheep

Half-Life 2 (leftover) $1.99 Gift

I will keep the post updated and I will post feedback when all finished. I will buy the packs as they get closer to filling up. Thank!

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Daykain']Hosting AvP group buy. Please send a PM to reserve a spot at $5 via personal gift Paypal payment. I will send instructions via PM. I may be slow to respond but rest assured I will get to all PMs. Thanks.

1. Me
2. Reserved
3. edplayer
6.[/QUOTE]

PM sent. Will be back later tonight.

[quote name='Daykain']Hosting AvP group buy. Please send a PM to reserve a spot at $5 via personal gift Paypal payment. I will send instructions via PM. I may be slow to respond but rest assured I will get to all PMs. Thanks.
1. Me
2. Reserved
3. edplayer
4. Kilvaskills
[/QUOTE]

Sent. Received. ^_^

0 slots open on the World of Goo group at $1.67 paypal gift each.

If you want a slot, PM me, and I'll give you instructions. In the meantime, I'll be working my butt off to get your game asap. I've hosted group buys before, so feel free to check my feedback. If I don't respond back, it's because there are no slots left (The 45 second PM rule kills me here).

Thanks.

I have pm'ed 10 people for a trine pack with no response, so I am openly asking here to get into a trine pack. pm me if you have a copy for sale or are making a group.

Thanks.

I'd rather not offer paypal, so if anyone can take me up on one of these offers, please let me know! I'd prefer Metro to AvP, but hear me out:

I have a $5 Walmart gift card (that I'd give the info to) and a Halo Reach Recon helmet code and a BLack Ops Flight Suit code I'd trade for a gifted copy of Metro 2033
My other offer is the $5 Walmart GC code for a copy of AvP.

If anyone is interested in either, please let me know!

[quote name='jester55']GBs for AvP and Lead & Gold
All payments need to be via paypal gift (see here for instructions)
Please PM the following to be added to the appropiate group:

GB: AvP or LG or Both
paypal email:
steam email or steam id:

GB: AvP - $4.99 each via PayPal gift
1. jester55 - paid

GB: lead & Gold: Gangs of the Wild West - $1.99 each via PayPal gift
1. jester55 - paid

Half-Life 2 (leftover) $1.99 Gift

Counter-Strike: Source (leftover) $4.17 Gift

I will keep the post updated and I will post feedback when all finished. I will buy the packs as they get closer to filling up. Thank![/QUOTE]

Sent you a PM about Lead & Gold. I'm down for it, this game looks cool. Comeon people lets fill it up.

3332646253cab19cd285d7eafd3b3a00d1e4bf28_full.jpg

Everyone who buys the Indie Flight Pack, please join the CAG DogFighter Steam group!

f7eee273cfbb50e249d2e823780580034a77b09a_full.jpg

Also, people who get Lead & Gold: Gangs of the Wild West should join the CAG Lead & Gold Steam group!

Thanks to Jester55 for hooking me up with several slots in his group buys, and DarkonJohn for the free copy of CounterStrike: Source! :D

@jester55 : sent you a pm, want AvP :)

If anybody still got a spot for Trine, count me in !

Will pay tomorrow, going to sleep now, thanks

Looking to get a copy of Lead and Gold, please send me a PM if you've got an extra copy or are starting up a group. Thanks!

I count about 5 or 6 people positing in this thread going in on Jester's Lead & Gold pack, what do you think Jester, enough to buy it now? Should have no problem finding a couple more.

Can I buy a World of Goo copy from you Josh? I also want to buy a Lead and Gold copy if anyone still has some gifts left!

[quote name='Josh5890']Down to 7 copies of World of Goo. Who wants one? I know you do for only $1.67[/QUOTE]

I want a copy. Sent you an invite on Steam.

NOTE: All slots now spoken for.
Hosting my last group buy of the sale for Lead & Gold since I had a buddy that wanted it. I see Jester was going to start a group and I don't want to take away from his group buy but if anyone is looking for Lead & Gold please send a PM to reserve a spot at $2 via personal gift Paypal payment. I will send instructions via PM. I may be slow to respond but rest assured I will get to all PMs. Thanks.

1. Me
2. reserved
3. Hollywood - CONFIRMED GIFT RECEIVED
4.Snoturtle - CONFIRMED GIFT RECEIVED
5. Hyperz69 - CONFIRMED GIFT RECEIVED
6. Woot1337 - SENT
7. Nailbunny - CONFIRMED GIFT RECEIVED
8. Gonzalorey - CONFIRMED GIFT RECEIVED
9. Josh5890 - CONFIRMED GIFT RECEIVED
10. Jhelpme - CONFIRMED GIFT RECEIVED

I've gotten a ton of requests already and filled up the Trine group. If I get enough additional PMs I might just buy another. Don't expect quick responses though, I need to get away from the computer for a while.

NEVERMIND. Turns out I can't do that. I tried to buy another pack and it wouldn't let me.

[quote name='Daykain']Hosting my last group buy of the sale for Lead & Gold since I had a buddy that wanted it. I see Jester was going to start a group and I don't want to take away from his group buy but if anyone is looking for Lead & Gold please send a PM to reserve a spot at $2 via personal gift Paypal payment. I will send instructions via PM. I may be slow to respond but rest assured I will get to all PMs. Thanks.

1. Me
2. reserved
10.[/QUOTE]

PM'ed. Jester's group must have filled up really fast, so there should be a few others in for it.

[quote name='Daykain']Hosting my last group buy of the sale for Lead & Gold since I had a buddy that wanted it. I see Jester was going to start a group and I don't want to take away from his group buy but if anyone is looking for Lead & Gold please send a PM to reserve a spot at $2 via personal gift Paypal payment. I will send instructions via PM. I may be slow to respond but rest assured I will get to all PMs. Thanks.

1. Me
2. reserved
10.[/QUOTE]

Sent you a PM once I get you my money I will feel better. Need to get some sleep in early day tomorrow ;(

1. Me
2. reserved
10.[/QUOTE]

Sent you a PM, hopefully I can get in on this deal :D

All right, I'll sponser an AvP group.

All slots currently filled, sorry!

AvP:
1. Callandor
2. noonien (PAID and SENT)
3. Slash Overkill (PAID and SENT)
4. hyperz9 (PAID and SENT)
5. jhelpme (PAID and SENT)
6. zechs34 (PAID and SENT)

Ok, all done! I'll get feedback to the buyers later tonight, as I have to run back to campus now. Feedback left for all 5 buyers, and thanks to those who left me feedback, as well. Thanks, everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back