Steam Group Buy and Gift Requests thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Updated my post. AvP, Trine & Osmos are full. Again I'm sorry I can't reply quicker, doing this on dial up with Steam running so I can gift is making my dirt-slow connection even slower.

[quote name='avwjase']I still have copies of AvP. I'm just going to gift them to friends and family soon if people don't jump on them. Already sent two to family members.

Three copies remain, $5.50 each.[/QUOTE]

...and then there were two.

Still looking for AudioSurf and Borderlands if anyone has packs remaining!

[quote name='avwjase']...and then there were two.[/QUOTE]
Would you be willing to take up my $5 walmart gc offer?? I'd wait until you'd make a purchase and you can check the balance on the website.

If anyone has spare copies of any of the following they want to sell, please let me know!

Just Cause 2
Left 4 Dead 2

Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Ill take a lead and gold if anyone is lookin to dump one or starting a new group. Is world of goo any good? Might be interested in that as well..

I am hosting a World of Goo group buy. It will be $1.67 each with paypal personal gift.

I have 11 copies. PM me your PayPal and Steam email addresses if interested.

Still looking for a Mount & Blade slot if someone has one left over. Forgot all about it yesterday. Whoops!

It's hell growing old. I went to buy KOTOR only to realize I already had it on steam.

I still have plenty of copies of World of Goo. $1.67 each through the PayPal personal gift option. PM me your PayPal and Steam email addresses if interested.

I'm on the hunt for leftover Puzzle Quest 2 copies, and maybe GTA Episodes.

I also have leftovers of Defense Grid.

Last edited by a moderator:
any one have any left overs they would want to trade for a 360 Mass Effect 2 "Cerberus Network" code?

i really don't much care what game it is if i don't have it

i do have world of goo form 3 separate stores already

post or pm me any offers

Still looking for AudioSurf and Borderlands if anyone has spares. Add me on Steam if so, please:

steamcommunity.com/id/holm5073

That took me forever, but I think everything has been sent out. I need to go to bed so I'll leave feedback for anyone I haven't done so already tomorrow.

[quote name='gr8asianman']That took me forever, but I think everything has been sent out. I need to go to bed so I'll leave feedback for anyone I haven't done so already tomorrow.[/QUOTE]

Thank you! You're a saint for doing this, especially via a modem.

Found AudioSurf, now looking for only Borderlands. Add me on Steam if you have one to spare!

steamcommunity.com/id/holm5073

If anybody, anybody at all has a copy of Borderlands, please PM me, or contact me on steam at Warri0r345 or e-mail at unseenassassin123[at]hotmail.com. Thanks so much!!

[quote name='Danny VIP']World of Goo 10 Left $1.67 via personal gift Paypal payment

Just Goo left lmfao I think everyone has this.[/QUOTE]

intrested pm me.

I was going to offload the left over L&G and Trine packs here, but everyone on SD chatroom snatched them up fast.

Anyhow, I got one last copy of GTA:EFLC for 7.50 if anyone is interested.

Still have plenty of World of Goo copies left. $1.67 each through the personal gift option in PayPal. PM me your PayPal and Steam email addresses if you're interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back