Steam Group Buy and Gift Requests thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have 2 copies of World of Goo left from my group buy. $1.67 each through PayPal using the person gift option. PM me your PayPal and steam email addresses if interested.

I still have shares of some games leftover. Here's what I have:

Defense Grid x2 - $1.50
Dogfighter x3 - $1.00
Freedom Force x7 - $0.75
Half-Life 2 x1 - $3.00
Half-Life 2: Episode 1 x1 - $2.00
Puzzle Quest 2 - $3.50 PENDING

Last edited by a moderator:
Still looking for Borderlands from a pack if anyone has a spare!

steamcommunity.com/id/holm5073

I still have shares of some games leftover from the Thanksgiving sale. I'd like to trade for an item(s) from the current sale, but I'll take PayPal as well.

Defense Grid x2 - $1.50
Dogfighter x3 - $1.00
Freedom Force x7 - $0.75
Half-Life 2 x1 - $3.00
Half-Life 2: Episode 1 x1 - $2.00

I won a Mount & Blade Warband key on Gamersgate.

(So I think you can't use it on Steam. If you are a Gamersgate user please let me know how the games work there, thx.)

I'm not using GG so I'm willing to trade/sell it.

Anyone currently own a Tomb Raider game that is willing to gift LC: Guardian of Light to me for paypal or a copy of Half-Life 2? Looking for the $3.60 lower price.

Thanks!

[quote name='pROvIs']Anyone currently own a Tomb Raider game that is willing to gift LC: Guardian of Light to me for paypal? Looking for the $3.60 lower price.

Thanks![/QUOTE]

Would like to get in on this as well.
I'll gift a copy of Dogfighter to make it worth your while.

[quote name='pROvIs']Anyone currently own a Tomb Raider game that is willing to gift LC: Guardian of Light to me for paypal? Looking for the $3.60 lower price.

Thanks![/QUOTE]

Same here. Would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks![/QUOTE]

Ditto, I'm new to this site but I'll pay first and even give you a .50 tip (balla) for $4.10 total. Just tell me where to send it and what info you need from me.

thanks

[quote name='pROvIs']Anyone currently own a Tomb Raider game that is willing to gift LC: Guardian of Light to me for paypal or a copy of Half-Life 2? Looking for the $3.60 lower price.

Thanks![/QUOTE]

Same here!! Someone help us please :)

[quote name='aws']Ditto, I'm new to this site but I'll pay first and even give you a .50 tip (balla) for $4.10 total. Just tell me where to send it and what info you need from me.

thanks[/QUOTE]

Wow if enough people start offering tips it might start to make sense to jsut buy a TR game and then buy the packs for everyone.

[quote name='pROvIs']Wow if enough people start offering tips it might start to make sense to jsut buy a TR game and then buy the packs for everyone.[/QUOTE]

I'm thinking of just buying it full price, but I don't know if I can gift it for the sale price.

[quote name='bigant262']I'm thinking of just buying it full price, but I don't know if I can gift it for the sale price.[/QUOTE]

I'm pretty sure it doesn't work if thats the only TR game you own. You would have to buy anniversary or underworld. I've heard people having issues with legend on the steam forums.

If we get a few more people id be willing to buy anniversary and gift copies for $4.25

Edit: Send a paypal gift with your email address to [email protected] for $4.25 and I will gift you a copy of LC: GoL. I can't monitor my pc all night but I will try and keep up with the requests.

i too would like a lara croft gift for the 3.60 price. pm me if you can

nvm, already got som1 to gift me

[quote name='Ansive']If I have to pay less than 5€ to get Guardian of Light I'm in. (paypal)[/QUOTE]

That would almost make it worth it for me to start a group right now. If you are serious let me know and Ill start one.

I'm starting a TR: GoL group now. Anyone who is interested send me an IM. It will be $4.25 sent as a gift via paypal to cover my costs of buying the other game.

Edit: Send a paypal gift with your email address to [email protected] for $4.25 and I will gift you a copy of LC: GoL. I can't monitor my pc all night but I will try and keep up with the requests.

Paid and received GoL from pROvIs. Thanks!

His offer works best for people from the EU. (since the price for the game is the 'same' US $5.1, EU 5.1€)

I went ahead and bit the bullet and bought a copy of one of the other TRs to get the discount. Let me know if you guys want a copy. I'm just asking for some help is subsiding the cost of the other game I have no interest in.

I'm currently hosting a Bioshock 2 4-pack. $7.50 Paypal gift to get in on it. Will purchase when I get two payments. PM me if interested.

1. Genocidal
2. afpunk (paid)
3. Mercenary09 (paid)
4. DirkBelig (paid)

If anyone is gifting Lara Croft, I'd be interested. Or if anyone is doing a Bioshock 2 pack I'd be interested as well. Shoot me a PM, and I'm in for sure, but if I don't answer right away, I have to run errands. But mark me down as a for sure thing. Thanks in advance.

[quote name='GamerKingFaiz']Where can I find a list of all the group buys that are going on?[/QUOTE]

There really isnt one. You just have to find a group and PM and see if you get in or start one. Its not a good system but anything else unfortunately takes a ton of work for someone. Right now the only ones I know of are Bioshock 2 and the semi-group buy LC: GoL.

doing a 4 pack for bioshock 2 need 1 more person! Please just PM me, do not reply

1. jcmeadows
2. jcmeadows
3. bigant262
4. hathawcs

Full again!

I am looking for a Bioshock 2 group buy and a gift buy ($3.60) for Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light. PM me please and thanks ahead of time!

Hey guys, I just bought a 4 pack. PM me if u wanna get in. I will update this list as people join my group.

So far:

1) Mynameisbt [Paid]
2) Commander0Zero [Paid]
3) kemical [Paid]
4) Slot still available. PM me to join.

I'll be up for a few more hours and willing to gift people Tomb Raider for $4 Paypal gift. PM me here or add me on Steam.

Edit: I also have two copies of Dogfighter I'd like to either sell on the cheap or trade for Rush.

Edit 2: I'm off, happy deal hunting. Dogfighters still available.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back