Steam Group Buy and Gift Requests thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still got 1 copy left for BioShock 2's, for $7.50 paypal and pm me for my email address. Also, 1 copy of Sol Survivor left, if anyone want to trade something for it.

I am starting a group buy for Borderlands GOTY. I already have it purchased.

1. Me
2. My friend
3. ryan4457
4. FiF

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='hathawcs']I am starting a group buy for Borderlands GOTY. I already have it purchased.

1. Me
2. My friend
3. ryan4457
4.[/QUOTE]

I'll take the last slot.

[quote name='hathawcs']I will let you know if a slot opens up.[/QUOTE]

Meh, I'll just start my own.

Borderlands GotY:

1. Reikon

If someone has a steam copy of Torchlight (on sale for 4.99 today), I can trade a gift copy of Half Life 2 for it.

Happy holidays everyone.

Just quote and update. I'm not adding people through PMs since it's confusing to tell who's in.

Borderlands GotY:

1. Reikon
2. dfg

[quote name='Reikon']Just quote and update. I'm not adding people through PMs since it's confusing to tell who's in.

Borderlands GotY:

1. Reikon
2. dfg
4.[/QUOTE]

I'll take the last two slots Reikon. Buying for a friend and I.

[quote name='kov887']I'll take the last two slots Reikon. Buying for a friend and I.[/QUOTE]

I'll join in. Just pm the paypal addy and I'll gift the amount.

edit: going to be away for like 15 minutes, so not going to respond till then, unless you get impatient

[quote name='Mercenary09']I'll join in. Just pm the paypal addy and I'll gift the amount.

edit: going to be away for like 15 minutes, so not going to respond till then, unless you get impatient[/QUOTE]

Err.... kov887 took the last two slots, unless you're his friend...

Haha, whoops. I didn't read above. Oh well.

$18.75 gifted
1. myself
2. hookerjustin
3. hookerjustin' friend
4. matttco

alright, filled.

edit: sorry, dyne, it just got filled.

GB for Borderland GOTY - CLOSED!

Like to offer the following bundle: Borderlands Vanilla + Half-Life 2 = $10:bouncy:
Please send as paypal gift and let me know if you are interested...

I'm interested in a Borderlands GOTY groupbuy. It's my first transaction here, so I'd rather not host. I don't have any feedback yet. Anyone with good reviews willing to host?

[quote name='Gxray']Anyone starting a borderlands goty group buy? If so count me in for 1, maybe 2.[/QUOTE]

Gxray, I'm willing to start one if you don't mind that I don't have feedback. I'm very much wanting the game and I just missed out on the last group buy. Or if you want to host, I'll be happy to join.

Alright, I'll start another Borderlands GOTY Group Buy. PM if interested. Must pay $18.75 via Paypal gift.

All gone

Hosting a Borderlands GOTY pack. PM & watch this post for updates.

1. (Friend of) bigant262 [Redeemed]

2. dyn22 [sent via e-mail]
3. Splack [Redeemed]
4. Me

I'm looking to join a group buy for Borderlands GOTY.

I might also be interested in a copy of Just Cause 2 or Borderlands vanilla if the price is right. :)

Feel free to PM me with deals.

I have one copy of Borderlands GOTY left since the person who was interested bought it already.
So $18.75 and gift to paypal, I guess.

Edit: It's gone.

I want to join a group buy for Borderlands GOTY. It looks like the 50% off of the 4 pack is still active. I have not hosted a group buy before, but am willing to. If anyone else is interested, please let me know. The price will be 18.75 per person.

Count me in for a slot on a Borderlands GOTY 4-pack if anyone is or would consider hosting one. Please let me know as I will send the $ as soon as you mark me down for an opening!

Looking for someone to gift me SC:C Deluxe ($14.50 paypal gift) or the Splinter Cell Elite Echelon pack ($19 paypal gift) if the 60% previous owners discount applies to that as well. Post or PM, I'll see PM quicker; you can check my feedback and see I've been helping people out with these sales lately and would love someone to return the favor. :) Thanks!

[quote name='Genocidal']Looking for someone to gift me SC:C Deluxe ($14.50 paypal gift) or the Splinter Cell Elite Echelon pack ($19 paypal gift) if the 60% previous owners discount applies to that as well. Post or PM, I'll see PM quicker; you can check my feedback and see I've been helping people out with these sales lately and would love someone to return the favor. :) Thanks![/QUOTE]
I'm in for the Splinter Cell Elite Echelon Pack for $19 as well if anyone has splintercell already. I can paypal gift just send me a PM. Thanks!

I will be looking for a Nation Red group buy...

Hoping it is a daily deal soon, but if not $3.75 sounds fair to me :)

PM me if anyone has a group buy planned. Thanks

[quote name='Genocidal']Looking for someone to gift me SC:C Deluxe ($14.50 paypal gift) or the Splinter Cell Elite Echelon pack ($19 paypal gift) if the 60% previous owners discount applies to that as well. Post or PM, I'll see PM quicker; you can check my feedback and see I've been helping people out with these sales lately and would love someone to return the favor. :) Thanks![/QUOTE]

Still looking. Anyone?

I am in Japan and I can't buy games apparently... Will someone goft me Batman Arkham Asylum if I send them $7.50 paypal?

Edit: Already received help from a fellow cag. Thanks.

[quote name='Genocidal']Still looking. Anyone?[/QUOTE]

Find anyone yet? I'm looking for the same. 18-19 is the sweet spot for me for the collection.

Genocidal and anyone else looking at the Splinter Cell Elite Echelon Edition. As soon as I add the pack to my cart, it immediately changes to 60% off and I do not own any Splinter Cell games already. Check and see if this is the same for you too.

[quote name='Mr. Grimm']Genocidal and anyone else looking at the Splinter Cell Elite Echelon Edition. As soon as I add the pack to my cart, it immediately changes to 60% off and I do not own any Splinter Cell games already. Check and see if this is the same for you too.[/QUOTE]
This was discussed earlier. When you actually go to checkout it brings the price back up to normal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back