Steam Group Buy and Gift Requests thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got a couple leftovers to offer:

King Arthur Complete: $5.39
Half-Life 2: $2.00
Borderland Vanilla: gone
King Arthur complete + HL2= $7.00

PM me with what you want. Paypal gifts please.

[quote name='pROvIs']Find anyone yet? I'm looking for the same. 18-19 is the sweet spot for me for the collection.[/QUOTE]

Never found anyone. With everything I've bought, maybe for the best.. or if they do an encore on the final day like last year, maybe I can find someone then.

[quote name='wilflare']Can anyone help me with the second chance deal on ME2?
it's USD24.99 in my region[/QUOTE]
I can but it will be a few hours before im at a pc

Interested in the ME games
Would anyone be kind enough
to give me ME1 to start me off
and help me buy ME2 via paypal gift? (it is USD24.99) in my region

I have Onlive codes for Braid and World of Goo. Anyone willing to trade one for Altitude and Delve Deeper! on Steam? (5 bucks savings for you).

Can someone from US gift me the MLB 2K10 & BfBC2? Can't get MLB 2k10 from where I am and BfBC2 is mucher higher. :( Will pay with PayPal. Thanks!

Edit: Helped by forbiddenx! Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
^Sent you a PM.

Last call for everyone else that wants me to get them some games for a cheaper US price. I'll be on for a few more hours if anyone else is interested!

PMs will yield the fastest replies still!!

Anyone interested in Monkey Island: Special Edition Bundle? Got an extra one. :)

Selling at the sale price of $3.75, bundle is currently $7.49 on Steam.

Can anyone help me with the following titles at US prices before the sale ends today?

Battlefield: Bad Company 2 - $6.80
F.E.A.R.2: Project Origin - $4.99
F.E.A.R.2: Reborn (DLC) - $2.49

All taken care of now, thanks pROvIs :D

Hey everyone, I'm looking to get in on a Borderlands GOTY 4 pack. If anyone is or will be hosting one, please send me a pm. I've got payment ready & waiting :)

Was able to get the borderlands GOTY pack. Have 3 extras - $18.75 a piece, pm me. (Edit: I am stepping away from my pc for the next few hours - I'll get back to you as soon as i'm back.)

[quote name='shiftdeleted']I'm in for a borderlands GOTY, Scooby![/QUOTE]

[quote name='gamer5389']Seconded if there are still copies available, pm already sent.[/QUOTE]

Also replied to your PM. I have one left, if anyone's interested.

I have two copies of Serious Sam HD The First Encounter to gift. I am looking for the dlc for Killing Floor (minus London's finest) or anything else you feel like giving, I'm not picky. Let me know if you're interested.

I have some copies of LFD2 that I'd be willing to trade for other games. I'd prefer to trade for games that aren't available in my region, like Rockstar games (especially the gta games) and Mirror's edge (on sale today for only $5), but I may be willing to trade for other games, too. Msg me with your offer and we'll try to set something up.

hey guys for those interested in Lost Horizon and live in Europe, the North American price is $10 compared to 20Euros. If you want it, don't be afraid to send me a PM and I'll help you out with the North American price.

This is a bit of an inverse from normal but is someone from europe willing to gift me Sim City 4 for the reduced price? It's $5 here and I heard it is 2.50 euro or somewhere around there.

[quote name='pROvIs']This is a bit of an inverse from normal but is someone from europe willing to gift me Sim City 4 for the reduced price? It's $5 here and I heard it is 2.50 euro or somewhere around there.[/QUOTE]

Same here. In 90% sure I'll pull the trigger on SimCity 4. If an Europe User is willing, ask/PM me if you are able to do this and I'll reply if I'm game.

Ditto... I am politely asking someone in Europe to gift me SIM CITY 4 and Section 8 at YOUR prices I would be grateful and will return the favor for sure -- steam is selling those 2 games much cheaper over there....

I'd appreciate it if someone over in Europe could get Section 8 for me at the European price.

I can also do the opposite, gifting Lost Horizon for the NA $10 price.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back