Steam Group Buy and Gift Requests thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='danysuri']Will help gift to fellow CAG.

Send me a pm with your steam id.
One positive feedback required.

I expect payment beforehand.

Check your prices here http://www.steamprices.com/us

PM sent. Be online on steam and we are good to go.[/QUOTE]

Are you willing to help out a fellow CAG? I sent you a PM as well... TIA.

Any fellow CAGs in Europe can help gift Crysis Maximum 4,99€ + Sim City 4 2,49€? Will pay via Paypal. Thank you.

Edit: Helped by danysuri. Thank you!

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='danysuri']Will help gift to fellow CAG.

Send me a pm with your steam id.
One positive feedback required.

I expect payment beforehand.

Check your prices here http://www.steamprices.com/us

PM sent. Be online on steam and we are good to go.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the Transaction. Sent him $3.50 plus I played the charges. In all under $4, give this man/woman props and good ratings. A buck saved is always nice.

PM sent danysuri.....Crysis Complete Pack and Sim City 4 Deluxe please...

NP!!! thanks to danysuri for the "gifting" ;)

Aren't there some currency conversion fees that PayPal sticks on? Or is that only if the Gifting CAG decides to convert rather than spending in the original currency?

[quote name='cheapo72']Aren't there some currency conversion fees that PayPal sticks on? Or is that only if the Gifting CAG decides to convert rather than spending in the original currency?[/QUOTE]
Yes but you can send in their currency and pay fees if it's a gift

[quote name='pROvIs']Yes but you can send in their currency and pay fees if it's a gift[/QUOTE]

There are some FEES involved if you are sending money via paypal across borders, doesn't matter if it's being sent using the 'gift' option.... The sender should pay those, of course os that the recipient gets the full amount.. :)

[quote name='jazyje']There are some FEES involved if you are sending money via paypal across borders, doesn't matter if it's being sent using the 'gift' option.... The sender should pay those, of course os that the recipient gets the full amount.. :)[/QUOTE]
True but typically the recipient has to pay the fees unless you select gift.

Hey guys heres a list of the games cheaper in the US compared to EU prices. Let me know if you need any help getting any of these and I'll be more than willing to :) Send me a PM!

Sniper: Ghost Warrior
€ 7.50
$ 7.50 » € 5.71 (-23.87%)
£ 7.50 » € 8.78 (+17.07%)

Kane & Lynch 2: Dog Days
€ 4.99
$ 4.99 » € 3.80 (-23.85%)
£ 3.74 » € 4.38 (-12.22%)

Greed Corp
€ 2.50
$ 2.50 » € 1.90 (-24.00%)
£ 2.00 » € 2.34 (-6.40%)

The Ball
€ 4.49
$ 4.99 » € 3.80 (-15.37%)
£ 3.74 » € 4.38 (-2.45%)

Swords and Soldiers HD
€ 9.99 € 2.50
$ 9.99 $ 2.50 » € 1.90 (-24.00%)
£ 6.99 £ 1.75 » € 2.05 (-18.00%)

Plants vs. Zombies GOTY Edition
€ 4.00
$ 4.00 » € 3.05 (-23.75%)
£ 2.80 » € 3.28 (-18.00%)

City of Heroes®: Architect Edition
€ 10.04
£ 6.69 » € 7.83 (-22.01%)

Brothers in Arms Pack
€ 8.74
$ 9.99 » € 7.61 (-12.93%)
£ 7.99 » € 9.36 (+7.09%)

Archon Classic
€ 2.50
$ 2.50 » € 1.90 (-24.00%)
£ 1.75 » € 2.05 (-18.00%)

Also can get people Amnesia for $4.80 if anyone needs help with that too.

I know almost everyone has one of these but I have a Humble Indie Bundle #1 Steam Code. I donated $10 back in the day for but already had all the games. I'd be willing to trade it for a copy or Archon if anyone is interested.

I also have a copy of Half-Life 2 I'd trade for it as well.

Left 4 Dead 2 - $4 a share:
1. Bretts31344 - Host
2. Paulcalypse
3. Woot1337
4. Pending Last Spot

PM me or reply here, probably best to do both, lol. The pack is all ready bought.

[quote name='Bretts31344']Left 4 Dead 2 - $4 a share:
PM me or reply here, probably best to do both, lol. The pack is all ready bought.[/QUOTE]
I want in on the L4D2 share.

Thanks Brett!

Did anyone pick up an extra Doom collection pack? I forgot to pick it up at their daily deal price.

Looking for a kind US to save me a little coin on todays sales (gift/Paypal). Will leave a positive review :)

Hey bdavid81, are you able/willing to host it? I can't since they sell the 'low violence' version here. I'd actually be interested in two slots now that I think about it, one for me, one for my brother...

Actually, I've never once done a Steam trade/group buy so I'd prefer someone else hosts, otherwise I'll just pass on getting the game yet again.

No problem bdavid, although it looks like everyone else either already has it or doesn't want it!

Only an hour and a bit left to go now, but if anyone is thinking of buying a LFD2 4-pack I'm still interested in a couple of slots...

I'm thinking about hosting a group buy for Madballs: Babo Invasion (indie deal today) $1.88 each

Slots:
pROvIs
Macschwag14
Volt1up
Volt1up

BABO 4pack

1. dfg
2. Panicion
3. wilflare
4. sp8001

Looks like we're good.

hi, european here that would like to ask if heres a nice person that has dollar-prices and could buy and gift me some games (7 total) for paypal pay.

Would someone in the US mind purchasing Dawn of Discovery Gold and /or Command and Conquer 4 for me? DOD is $10 more and C&C4 is 12.50 more in the Australian store. Can transfer through PayPal and will leave feedback.

Thanks.

[quote name='theGieche']Would someone in the US mind purchasing Dawn of Discovery Gold and /or Command and Conquer 4 for me? DOD is $10 more and C&C4 is 12.50 more in the Australian store. Can transfer through PayPal and will leave feedback.

Thanks.[/QUOTE]
PM sent

Hello fellow CAGers,

Is there anyone with "Tropico: Gold Edition" from the sale of Dec. 25th as a gift, willing to sell it to me at the discounted price?

Or anyone from the US willing to gift me with Tropico: Gold Edition (as it is now) to Europe.
I will be needing it for 1-2 Jan/2011, using PayPal and leaving feedback.

If you have any of those conditions please contact me via PM.

Thanks.

hi u.v.bunny
yes i would still need some help before todays deals run out.
can i pm you a list of the games with the us prices and you could tell me how much the prices are for you in australia?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back