Steam Group Buy and Gift Requests thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Zanzar']hi u.v.bunny
yes i would still need some help before todays deals run out.
can i pm you a list of the games with the us prices and you could tell me how much the prices are for you in australia?[/QUOTE]

Yeah sure, I think the games that are more expensive today are Dawn of Discovery Gold, the Total War pack and a some of the Command &
Conquer titles.

Hope that wasn't most of your list. :)

[quote name='CheapLikeAFox']Darn, looks like I just missed a Babo four pack. Will get the four pack if anyone is in on it PM me.[/QUOTE]

If you're getting a pack or anyone else, i'll take a slot

Anyone in the UK or Europe have the pricing on the Mafia 2 Digital Deluxe and the 6 DLCs? Might be interested if it's less than the US total ($14.99 + $7.94 = $22.93) and someone is willing to sell or trade for them. Thanks!

Mafia II standard version is a lot cheaper in the UK, but the Digital Deluxe version and all the DLC is around the same price or even a little cheaper in the US.

I have 1 giftable copy of Iron Grip: Warlord for $1.87pp gifted.
Open to trade for other steam games.

Last edited by a moderator:
Can someone in the UK help me out with a copy of Mafia II Standard? It's 3 times the price in the Aussie store. I can transfer the money through PayPal, have great trade feedback on here myself and will leave feedback for you. Please PM me.

Cheers.

[quote name='theGieche']Can someone in the UK help me out with a copy of Mafia II Standard? It's 3 times the price in the Aussie store. I can transfer the money through PayPal, have great trade feedback on here myself and will leave feedback for you. Please PM me.

Cheers.[/QUOTE]

this, there are a handful of us in here who would love some UK cag assistance.

I can help if needed, i am in UK though will check Mafia 2 total price first

UK 10.09 = $15.75 US

Cheaper by $5 on US and for AU, no need to check since they pay higher from some reason

[quote name='theGieche']I think the £10 one is the deluxe version. There's also the vanilla version for £4.99.[/QUOTE]

Yay that the plain + dlc not the deluxe + dlc

[quote name='theGieche']I think the £10 one is the deluxe version. There's also the vanilla version for £4.99.[/QUOTE]

what's the vanilla version?

I'm trading a Lead & Gold + Humble Indie Bundle #1 Steam key BOTH for Civilization 4 Complete Edition. Willing to go first if you're trustworthy :)

I'm sorry if I missed this, but does anyone know how much Settlers 7 is in for Euro? Is it cheaper then for us in the US?

Anyone from Euro on atm? If so how much is Settlers 7 for you as the daily deal? If it is decent price I'd like to paypal for a gifted copy.

[quote name='KaOTiK']Anyone from Euro on atm? If so how much is Settlers 7 for you as the daily deal? If it is decent price I'd like to paypal for a gifted copy.[/QUOTE]

It's 25 euro and 9.99 UK

[quote name='bigant262']Anyone from the UK that can help me with Mafia 2? Will paypal the money.[/QUOTE]

I'm from UK though atm i am trying to help theGieche but encountering this

An unexpected error has occurred. Your purchase has not been completed.
Please contact Steam Support.

I'm gonna try to get this to work another 4-5 hour if doesn't then gonna refund them but if it work i will contact you

[quote name='lonfar']It's 25 euro and 9.99 UK

I'm from UK though atm i am trying to help theGieche and paz9x nut encountering this

I'm gonna try to get this to work another 4-5 hour if doesn't then gonna refund them but if it work i will contact you[/QUOTE]

So it is like $15.60 then for UK.
If this conversion thing I'm looking at is accurate lol.
If so, are you in the UK by chance? :D

[quote name='lonfar']
I'm from UK though atm i am trying to help theGieche and paz9x nut encountering this

I'm gonna try to get this to work another 4-5 hour if doesn't then gonna refund them but if it work i will contact you[/QUOTE]

can you contact me as well? i would really appreciate it

Trading Steam copies of: Battlefield Bad Company 2, Just Cause 2, Arkham Asylum Game of the Year Edition, Braid, Osmos, Machinarium, Aquaria, Gish, World of Goo, Lugaru HD, and Penumbra Overture.

For: Other games not on my games library.

[quote name='frostyrox']Trading Steam copies of: Battlefield Bad Company 2, Just Cause 2, Arkham Asylum Game of the Year Edition, Braid, Osmos, Machinarium, Aquaria, Gish, World of Goo, Lugaru HD, and Penumbra Overture.

For: Other games not on my games library.[/QUOTE]

How exactly do you do that?

[quote name='frostyrox']Friends can gift games to each other right? :D[/QUOTE]

Yeah, but not games that you own or have played. Only games that you specifically purchased as a gift. If you bought all those games as gifts I would have to ask... why?

Anyway, I need someone in the U.S. to gift me HL2: Ep2, HL1 Complete, Zeno Clash, Swarm Arena, and Ion Assault. Please send PM if you can make this happen, have PayPal.

[quote name='dudejeff22']Yeah, but not games that you own or have played. Only games that you specifically purchased as a gift. If you bought all those games as gifts I would have to ask... why?

Anyway, I need someone in the U.S. to gift me HL2: Ep2, HL1 Complete, Zeno Clash, Swarm Arena, and Ion Assault. Please send PM if you can make this happen, have PayPal.[/QUOTE]

1. That's my point. He asked "how" and I'm like "gifts?" :)

anyway I can help you with those games you mentioned..:robot:

Edit: Tried msging you with no luck so I sent a friend request. Got msg block on or smth?

yeah...i'm also interested in settlers 7.....is there anybody recommending this game!? and also is there any CAG member that can aid us to buy it!?

thanks

[quote name='Bollito']yeah...i'm also interested in settlers 7.....is there anybody recommending this game!? and also is there any CAG member that can aid us to buy it!?

thanks[/QUOTE]

Settlers 7 just went back off sale to 37usd. Unless that's not what you're referring to then nevermind. Just wanted to give a heads up.

I can aid with buying if anyone needs anything.

what a lost of opportunity....but the DLC didn't were with discount....probably in the future will be ALL in a pack...thanks anyway frostyrox...

I don't suppose anyone has an unused Bad Company 2 from when it was on sale before? I bought it then and was hoping it would come back up today to get for my brother.

[quote name='barogers']I don't suppose anyone has an unused Bad Company 2 from when it was on sale before? I bought it then and was hoping it would come back up today to get for my brother.[/QUOTE]

i got you covered. having trouble sending pm's on CAG for some reason, what's your steam name

Could someone please gift me the GTA IV pack, ill pay back by paypal. My steam ID is Ehcor22. Nickname Skyebaron.

Update [Ive been gifted- This community is awesome]

[quote name='bigant262']Anyone want to do a 4 pack of L4D2?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Antonio593']I'd be up for it.[/QUOTE]

Same here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back