Have:

Account #1: CSS + Orange Box
Account #2: CS 1.6 + CS: CZ + Portal
20x Portal accounts

Want:

1600 MSP for Xbox Live or more
3 Month XBL or more

Do not want any steam games please.

Accept offers for Xbox Live Arcade games and DLC. No avatar items or themes.

I have the following:

Freedom Force
Osmos
Trine
Sold!

I'm looking to trade them for pretty much anything I don't have! My biggest want at the moment is Left 4 Dead 2. But please, send me offers! I've had these since November.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello everyone!
i have these to trade:

-Borderlands
Burnout Paradise: The Ultimate Box
-Left 4 Dead
-Left 4 Dead 2
-Team Fortress 2
-Portal
PM me if you can want any of these games

i really want any game that i don't have, thanks!

Edit:can anyone gift me Test drive Unlimited 2 please it cost more here in euro than dollars

i can pay 40$ paypal and one of my games thanks

can anyone help me please i just saw the ALL C&C games are 75% off

and i want Command & Conquer 4: Tiberian Twilight, me and my friend love the beta of this game, can anyone please gift me and my friend this game?

i can gift back my extra
-Borderlands
-Left 4 Dead
-Left 4 Dead 2
-Team Fortress 2

or pay next week and i will pay extra $5 each

thanks!

I'm interested in splitting a Portal 2 Two-Pack for Steam PC/Mac.

My state is NOT charged tax! =)

PM me if interested. I will host and then gift once payment is received.

[quote name='Razor147']can anyone help me please i just saw the ALL C&C games are 75% off

and i want Command & Conquer 4: Tiberian Twilight, me and my friend love the beta of this game, can anyone please gift me and my friend this game?

i can gift back my extra
-Borderlands
-Left 4 Dead
-Left 4 Dead 2
-Team Fortress 2

thanks![/QUOTE]

I would not suggest trading with his guy. It looks like he had his buddy give him good feedback and when I messaged him asking if he would send first he didn't reply.

My guess is hes looking for someone naive enough to send him the game first even though his account is new and his only trade is with a guy who signed up around the same time as him lol

[quote name='TheRobReport']I would not suggest trading with his guy. It looks like he had his buddy give him good feedback and when I messaged him asking if he would send first he didn't reply.

My guess is hes looking for someone naive enough to send him the game first even though his account is new and his only trade is with a guy who signed up around the same time as him lol[/QUOTE]

so you don't want anyone to trade with me because i didn't trade with you? lol

sorry then i never come online to this site. and just came today and i didn't see your PM

[quote name='Razor147']can anyone help me please i just saw the ALL C&C games are 75% off

i can gift back my extra
-Borderlands
-Left 4 Dead
-Left 4 Dead 2
-Team Fortress 2

thanks![/QUOTE]

PM'd you.

[quote name='Razor147']so you don't want anyone to trade with me because i didn't trade with you? lol

sorry then i never come online to this site. and just came today and i didn't see your PM[/QUOTE]

If you end up having a legit trade or two I will completely apologize. However at the moment, you talk and act like a scammer. Also I posted my original post after I sent you the pm and saw you on later without responding.

My assumption is that if I offer you exactly what you are asking for and only ask you to send first (since you just joined) and I don't get as much as a response, you are probably a scammer.

[quote name='TheRobReport']Don't say I didn't warn ya lol[/QUOTE]

call me a scammer if i scam someone ok? and i think i just know what scammer means, it means if you didn't reply to a PM then you are a scammer, ok thanks for telling the world the true meaning of scammer :)

and i didn't even say that i want the game first in my first trade post, how can you say that i want the game first?

you are the one in the PM that said :send first since you have less trades than me. (seems like a scam)
but its ok i don't want to fight here and i wont spam here like someone.

[quote name='Razor147']call me a scammer if i scam someone ok? and i think i just know what scammer means, it means if you didn't reply to a PM then you are a scammer, ok thanks for telling the world the true meaning of scammer :)

and i didn't even say that i want the game first in my first trade post, how can you say that i want the game first?

you are the one in the PM that said :send first since you have less trades than me. (seems like a scam)
but its ok i don't want to fight here and i wont spam here like someone.[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

okay whatever you say man

if some kind soul could buy one copy of c&c4 for the sale price pls. i'd like to give it a try but i'm not paying the €12 they ask when elsewhere it's less than half the price! i can paypal you back.

cheers!

whats your problem? why your going around talking bad about people? if the guy turn up the be a lier CAG have rules and he will be flagged, what your doing is disrespectful and believe it or not your the one that lost many trade chances with that attitude

Really? Give the man a chance, will you? I don't always respond when I log on and many others are the same way.

You guys are totally right, in fact I think you two should pm the guy and work out a trade. In fact send your half of the deal first. dude seems legit right?

[quote name='TheRobReport']You guys are totally right, in fact I think you two should pm the guy and work out a trade. In fact send your half of the deal first. dude seems legit right?[/QUOTE]

The fact that you're slamming the guy for not responding to your PM regarding who should send first is really dumb.

"In fact send your half of the deal first."

Thank you for stating something that he never acknowledged in the first place. Bravo.

Don't judge until you receive a PM back which states that he would or would not send first. If the result is the latter, then yes, things are indeed fishy.

Your argument is based upon a play on words of his previous postings.

[quote name='Ichigo1993']The fact that you're slamming the guy for not responding to your PM regarding who should send first is really dumb.

"In fact send your half of the deal first."

Thank you for stating something that he never acknowledged in the first place. Bravo.

Don't judge until you receive a PM back which states that he would or would not send first. If the result is the latter, then yes, things are indeed fishy.

Your argument is based upon a play on words of his previous postings.[/QUOTE]

so did you pm him your offer or no?

Want:
• Borderlands GOTY Steam Game Gift
• Fallout New Vegas

Have:
• PayPal
• Guitar Hero II Package (Includes Wired Guitar Controller) (Xbox 360)
• Guitar Hero III: Legends of Rock Package (Includes Wireless Guitar Controller) (Xbox 360)
• Guitar Hero: Aerosmith (Xbox 360)
• Guitar Hero: Metallica (Xbox 360)
• Guitar Hero: World Tour (Xbox 360)
• Sex Pistols Faceplate for Wireless Guitar Controller

[quote name='TheRobReport']so did you pm him your offer or no?[/QUOTE]

I don't see a point in trying to prove myself or you by offering something I have no interest in. You obviously have interest, so why not go with the trade and have him send first?

Prove it to us, please.

If somebody who can buy in USD could gift me the Ubisoft 4 Pack that is on sale atm please. I have Paypal. Cheers

[quote name='Scooby']Have a Steam copy of Portal 2 for $39.99. Pre-purchase, obviously.[/QUOTE]

Seriously - no one? Come one guys - Portal 2!!!

Now, where was I? Oh yeah. I still have copies of Osmos and Freedom Force if anyone wants to buy them. I'd really love a cheap copy of Civ III/IV or Sid Meier's Pirates! on Steam. Yes, they were hugely discounted during the holiday sale, but I had already spent too much and couldn't afford them. :whistle2:(

^ This coming from a guy who offered in trade a bunch of games that could be had for free or literally a penny. Priceless.

[quote name='Blade']He'll pay you cash. You have no interest? So, basically, you don't want to get scammed, even though you want people to give him a chance? :roll: Someone's been learning2hypocrite.

Just admit that it is sketchy.

This user a) is brand new here, b) posts only in this thread, c) has feedback only from his friend, which was IMMEDIATELY given to him upon registration, d) wants the exact same game as his friend does, and e) doesn't respond to a regular CAG asking for payment first. Even if you disregard the last one, the whole scenario is still pretty damn "fishy."

If you think about it logically, it seems that this guy is both himself and his friend, and he is looking to scam someone but good. TheRobReport is trying to look out for his fellow CAGs.

Please, follow your own examples and make trades with this guy already to provide something contrary to the seemingly insurmountable pile of facts supporting the idea that he isn't legit. But more than anything, I ask you to kindly shut the fuck up and stop fucking spamming up this thread.

Now, where was I? Oh yeah. I still have copies of Osmos and Freedom Force if anyone wants to buy them. I'd really love a cheap copy of Civ III/IV or Sid Meier's Pirates! on Steam. Yes, they were hugely discounted during the holiday sale, but I had already spent too much and couldn't afford them. :whistle2:([/QUOTE]

Thank you, it's not like I am trying to get the guy blacklisted, I just felt the whole situation was sketchy and would rather warn my fellow cags and be wrong than sit aside and let another honest cag get ripped off.

Hey, Im looking for someone that has a spare copy of Portal 2 from a twopack and wants to sell for 40$. I pay with paypal. Please PM

Anyone wanna host a group buy for Monday Night Combat? 7.53 USD per person (4-pack) until Monday.

EDIT: I might wait for the free weekend to see how many people are playing first...

Selling thwe following steam code:

Mafia II - $8

Homefront - $40 : Willing to trade this for a slot for portal 2 group buy

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back