Steam Group Buy and Gift Requests thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll host a Bioshock 2 group. $3.75 per share. Please PM me.

1. (me)
2. danysuri
3. evantrees
4. Supersheep

Group Closed. Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='forbiddenx']Hosting both a Magicka and Bioshock 2 group buy:

Bioshock 2:
1. Me
2. chefazn
3. dukeedward
4. just joe

Magicka
1. Me
2. chefazn

https://steamcommunity.com/id/forbiddenx add and message on steam if you would like to be a part of it.[/QUOTE]
You can take me off the list, sorry have to run out of the house and don't want to hold up the group.

will buy a Bioshock 2 4-pack when I get back from a jog in 30 min or so. I will take the first 3 pms. It will be 3.75 gift via paypal.

edit: gone...thanks to homeland, didamangi and shibbyshoo!

I'll start a Magicka pack if there is still interest add me on steam...
It will be the normal 3.75 as a paypal gift (you must know or be willing to learn how to send as a gift, its real simple, otherwise I get hit with fees)

heres my profile
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198008792493/

ok my group has started

1.) Me
2.) Shibbyshoo (paid and sent)
3.) homeland (paid and sent)
4.)52club (paid and sent)

thanks all!

Since someone backed out of my earlier Bioshock 2 group, I have one available copy. If you're interested just PM me. It'll be $3.75 gifted through paypal.

Edit: Taken, sorry.

[quote name='Gamal']Since someone backed out of my earlier Bioshock 2 group, I have one available copy. If you're interested just PM me. It'll be $3.75 gifted through paypal.[/QUOTE]

PM'd ya

[quote name='Gamal']Since someone backed out of my earlier Bioshock 2 group, I have one available copy. If you're interested just PM me. It'll be $3.75 gifted through paypal.[/QUOTE]

Thanks Gamal. Just left feedback.

[quote name='mcthatch']hmm, kinda interested still in the Magicka 4 pack...any other interested? I'd lead with enough interest.[/QUOTE]

I want in. Tried to pm you but your mailbox was full.

[quote name='razgriz417']anyone still up for the bioshock 2 4 pack?[/QUOTE]

I am in, so if you are going to get it please PM me :bouncy:.

[quote name='mcthatch']hmm, kinda interested still in the Magicka 4 pack...any other interested? I'd lead with enough interest.[/QUOTE]

I'd like to get on it as well.

ok, 3 people in so I'll buy. I'll pm the two interested people, 1 more spot available for a Magicka 4 pack.

edit: all full, thanks to mythus, stoned99 and SRGY

Hey, am I allowed to request that someone get Bioshock 2 FOR me on here? If not, then thats ok. Just wondering. Not exactly in a position to get it myself. Its cheap I know but...ya. Let me know.

I'll host a Bioshock 4-pack if there isn't anyone with a spare copy to sell. PM or post please.

I'll update this post with taken slots.

4!

1. me
2. Mikocouch
3. SRGY
4. namster1337

PMs sent w paypal info

[quote name='dfg']I'll host a Bioshock 4-pack if there isn't anyone with a spare copy to sell. PM or post please.

I'll update this post with taken slots.[/QUOTE]

I will take a spot right away as well, just let me know via PM please.

[quote name='dfg']I'll host a Bioshock 4-pack if there isn't anyone with a spare copy to sell. PM or post please.

I'll update this post with taken slots.[/QUOTE]

I'm in!

4!

1. me
2. Mikocouch
3. SRGY
4. namster1337

PMs sent w paypal info[/QUOTE]

Payment sent

4!

1. me
2. Mikocouch
3. SRGY
4. namster1337

PMs sent w paypal info[/QUOTE]

sent

Looks like there's still interest so I've purchased a Bioshock 2 four-pack on Steam to divvy up.

If you would like a copy, PM me here and I'll send you my email. It's US$3.75, by paypal only, please.

As I write this, I have 3 copies to share
. I will edit THIS post as they are checked out; no need to scroll down for updates.

Update: 2 copies left.

Update: 1 copy left!

Update: Sold out. To my new Steam friends - Thank you!

[quote name='gcorlett']Looks like there's still interest so I've purchased a Bioshock 2 four-pack on Steam to divvy up.

If you would like a copy, PM me here and I'll send you my email. It's US$3.75, by paypal only, please.

As I write this, I have 3 copies to share. I will edit THIS post as they are checked out; no need to scroll down for updates.[/QUOTE]

Well, I've PMed you.

I have an extra copy of Bit.Trip.Beat or Super meat boy if anyone is willing to trade for a spot in a Bioshock 2 pack. Going to bed soon so please pm me and i'll get back as soon as I can.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back