Steam Group Buy and Gift Requests thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If anyone is looking to get a pre-order for the Portal 2, please contact me.
I can host, as in the UK each copy currently works out at being $39 dollars each, with is $1 less than the US price.
A small saving but one none the less :)

EDIT** Sorry, obtained it last night. Thanks Katanaman!

Last edited by a moderator:
A friend and I would like to be included in a 4-pack of Borderlands.
Nevermind... Did not see the other post dedicated to Borderlands... I fail...

[quote name='Ogami Itto']Anybody doing a Bioshock 4-pack, pm me if there is a slot.[/QUOTE]

The 75% discount on the 4-pack ended yesterday. Today is 'Borderlands'. Some leftovers might appear over the next few days, so keep watch!

Organising 4 pack for Borderlands, $5.75USD via paypal, PM if interested.

2 slots left. (will be updated).

1. Myself
2. Friend
3. ????
4. ????

I have 2 available copies of Magicka (no DLC) if anyone is interested. It's $3.75 gifted through paypal. Please PM me if you would like one.

EDIT: Both copies have been taken. Sorry!

I ended up buying a 4-Pack since i didn't want to miss out on this. Loved this game too much and want to play it again on PC.

1. Layd Dly
2. Markos (Paid)
3. FoxHunt (Paid)
4. deouble9s (Paid)

All transactions finished and feedback left.

I have a Portal 2 two-pack if anyone wants to grab the other copy.

Edit: No longer available.

I'm looking for someone who can gift me Borderlands GOTY. I use paypal.

EDIT: I already got it. Thanks for all PM.

Haven Kane & Lynch 2: Dog Days Limited Edition $5
Sid Meier's Civilization® V $18 Sold

[quote name='jimbodan']Anyone have a gift copy of Portal 1 that they want to sell/give me for cheap?[/QUOTE]

Pm you

I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this but it's Steam and Potato Sack related.

I was wondering if anyone would like to help me with buying it. I've already got Audiosurf, BIT.TRIP BEAT, Super Meat Boy, and Toki Tori so those would be up for grabs but there is one problem, I don't/won't have the almost $40 needed for it by (probably tomorrow) due to hours at work getting slashed like a mofo. Went from getting around 15-20 hours to 5 or 6 a week Hurray part time at game store that shall not be named. I was wondering if some kind CAG could help me and I would pay them back some this paycheck and the rest around the 28th when I can sell my college books.

Sorry if this is flame worthy or this isn't the right place to post this.

Portal 2 is what I'm looking for. If you're American or British, shoot me with a pm. I'd like to join you and buy the double pack. As it costs way too much in euros, you'd have to host.

Hosting portal 2 2-pack, pm if interested, $39.99 for Portal 1 & 2.

Edit: I went ahead and bought it; at 9am PDT the final puzzle of the Portal 2 ARG will be revealed, and the game will be released when it is solved. I didn't want to risk missing the deal in case these crafty gamers are quick about it.

Anyone have a spare Super Meat Boy code from the Potato Pack? I was planning to get it sometime, and now that it could help unlock Portal 2 early, might as well pick it up.

Got keys for;
Call of Duty Black Ops Retail CD-Key ($35) + First Strike DLC ($45) or just $11 seperate.
Lost Planet 2 - ($20)
Total War: Shogun 2 - ($32)
Sid Meier's Civilization V Digital Deluxe Edition Retail CD-Key - ($27)

Paypal gift,
Also willing to trade for Potato Sack Pack

I have an extra copy of killing floor and toki tori. I will sell them together for 10 dollars, or 7.50 for killing floor and 2.50 for toki tori.

I got Killing Floor, and Audio Surf - all part of Potato Pack

Willing to trade for anything decent. I was looking to swap KF for either , Hoard, MNC, Magicka: Vietnam or maybe the GOTY Borderlands.

Let me know if you are interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back