Steam Group Buy and Gift Requests thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='paz9x']Id like to get in on a hoard 4-pack
if 3 people want a copy i would host as well.[/QUOTE]

I'll get in. I just tried the demo and it seems like a pretty cool game. Especially for $3.75!

[quote name='Josh5890']I'll get in. I just tried the demo and it seems like a pretty cool game. Especially for $3.75![/QUOTE]

alright, two more people.

[quote name='disposable']paz9x count me in.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='jcmeadows']paz9x I could go in for $3.75 too, why not[/QUOTE]

alright

1. paz9x
2. disposable
3. jcmeadows

Ill send you guys me paypal info.

[quote name='paz9x']alright

1. paz9x
2. disposable
3. jcmeadows

Ill send you guys me paypal info.[/QUOTE]

I said I'll get in man :D Sign me up

Got 2 extra copies of Hoard, add me on steam. Paypal, 3.75

Steam: PanxCake

edit: Dead, thanks everyone :D

Last edited by a moderator:
He guys I'm going to be away from my computer for most of the day because of jury duty. If someone could save my a copy of Hoard I'd really appreciate it. I'm good for $3.75 paypal. Trust me. Thanks

I bought a Hoard 4-pack. I am selling for Paypal gift $3.75. If interested send me a message:

1. pROvIs
2. Pogoflow
3. integral
4. ampatrao

All full! Special thanks to Pogoflow, integral, and ampatrao for making this another smooth 4-pack.

Have:

AI War: Fleet Command, as well as two expansion packs for it - The Zenith Remnant and Light of the Spire (does NOT include Children of Neinzul)

Serious Sam HD: The Second Encounter

The Sims 3: Barnacle Bay code (not Steam but redeemable at the Sims 3 Online Store) (does NOT include original game) (2000 SimPoints = $20)

Want:

Demon's Souls, LittleBigPlanet - Game of the Year Edition, Final Fantasy XIII, Resistance 2, Killzone 2, or Splinter Cell Double Agent (all games NEW (not used) for PS3) for AI War: Fleet Command and two expansion packs and/or The Sims 3: Barnacle Bay ($50+ combined)

Entertainment content from PlayStation Network (Qriocity code from SUBWAY Footlong Frenzy Contest)
$10 PSN code
ps3.gif

I will gladly trade Serious Sam HD: The Second Encounter or The Sims 3: Barnacle Bay for either Far Cry or Splinter Cell Double Agent or ALL the RE5 DLC on my list.

PSN games and DLC can purchased on the PSN store or Amazon.com

Anyone wants to split the cost of Frozen Synapse ($20/2 = $10 each) on Steam? Every purchase of this game gives you extra copy. PM me if interested.

EDIT: Just got my copy, offer no longer open

I have giftable copies on Steam of AAAAAAA, Cogs & Killing Floor, willing to trade all 3 for brothers in arms complete gift on Steam. PM me if interested.

I'd like to split a Frozen Synapse with someone. PM me if interested. $10 via Paypal gift. Check my feedback. I've done several of these group-buys recently.

UPDATE: The deal is done. Thanks, everyone!

I have a Terraria to gift (bought 4 pack, 4th person didn't want it). Looking for steam trade, not hugely picky, though my main interest is Frozen Synapse at the moment. Just wanting something of relative value, though you could get off with a deal if someone cool is on sale soon.

Edit: Found a deal, thanks for the replies.

Just a heads up. I am waiting on terraria to possibly go on sale over the summer sale. Whether or not it does I will be buying it in a 4pack. If any like-minded cags want to do the same we can organize a group to buy it. Just om and/or respond here.

I'm looking for someone from the US to gift me splinter cell conviction ( non-deluxe edition), i will pay in advance via paypal, just shoot me a pm and we'll discuss it.

I've got a steam key for 'Eets' (9,99$/€)and I'll trade it for a game of similar value.
Mostly looking for:
Hoard
Magicka Marshlands and Wizard's survival kit + Bloody Good Time (total=6,63€)
Rainbow Six Vegas 2
Or anything else, add me up on steam rather than posting here, I don't check on this often.
www.steamcommunity.com/id/gh0st233

Hey Poshbishounen, do you have any copies of Terraria left? I'd love to grab one. I tried to PM you, but your box is full. Guess you're a busy man!

If anyone else has a copy of Terraria they want to sell, let me know.

[quote name='1Swat2KillThemAll']I'd like to split a Terraria 4-pack, and I need two copies. (I'd rather not host, since I'm from europe.)[/QUOTE]

PM'd you.

[quote name='EvilAkana']Hey Poshbishounen, do you have any copies of Terraria left? I'd love to grab one. I tried to PM you, but your box is full. Guess you're a busy man!

If anyone else has a copy of Terraria they want to sell, let me know.[/QUOTE]

PM'd you.

[quote name='sleeping_lights_on']I'd like to get into a Terraria 4-pack. Ill just be around or PM me.
Or if someone has a leftover, PM me too![/QUOTE]

Couldn't PM you, however I have a spot available. Please PM me if interested.

I'm hosting a Terraria 4-pack for $7.50 USD (via PayPal as a gift). Spots will be sold on a first come (first to pay) first serve basis. If slots do not say "Paid" those slots are still available. Please add me on Steam for the PayPal verified address (http://steamcommunity.com/id/holm5073). Also, I have no problem hosting additional packs if I have enough members for another.

1) DeathDream (Unpaid)
2) mattrobertsjr (Unpaid)
3) EvilAkana (Unpaid)
4)

Last edited:
I'm looking for someone to split the cost of Frozen Synapse with me. $12.50, as it just went off sale back up to $25. You get two copies. PayPal will take a fee from me, but that's okay... just looking for someone to go in with me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back