Steam Group Buy and Gift Requests thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have:

1x Total War: Shogun 2 (Steam Key- $20)
2x Dirt 3 (Steam Key- $20)
3x Steam Gift copies of Monday Night Combat ($3.00 each)

Want:

Paypal
Amazon GC
Microsoft points
Minecraft code

Want as steam gift:
The Witcher 2
Terraria
Fallout Collection
Back to the Future The Game
Garry's Mod
Spore
The Sims 3
City of Heroes: Going Rogue

Reasonable offers

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='ohram']I still have a single copy of Monday Night Combat.

Looking to get $2.55 for it.[/QUOTE]

Hi, i've sent you a PM....

I have three copies of Magicka for sale. It's just the regular game, without all of the DLC. I'll sell them for $6 each.

Anyone want to do a Greed Corp group buy? 4-pack comes down to $1.87 per copy. Please PM me.
Done.

While I'm at it, might as well say I'm willing to trade the following:

Darksiders
Amnesia

Please PM with offers if interested.

[quote name='volt1up']Anybody interested in a terraria 4-Pack? 5.62 each[/QUOTE]

I am. ill gladly host a pack but im goign to wait until the end of the sale or until it comes up as a daily deal.
if anybody is interested in going that route pm me.

[quote name='Mikerrrr']Anybody want to go in on a Frozen Synapse 2-pack? About $8.50 per person.[/QUOTE]

I'll go in with you but I would wait to see if its a daily deal.

I have an extra copy of portal the first, and killing floor that i would like to trade for other steam games. Also I'm sure everyone already has it, but i have a copy of half life 2 as well. Please PM me if interested in either.

I have a 4 pack of Borderlands GOTY, PM me if you are interested. Each game is $5.63

Slots
-------
1) Me
2) The End
3) 27raven
4) Gave to a friend

ALL GONE

[quote name='Mynameisbt']I have a 4 pack, PM me if you are interested. Each game is $5.63

Slots
-------
1) Me
2) FREE
3) FREE
4) FREE[/QUOTE]

I think it would be wise to mention what game pack your selling.

Booster Trooper 4-Pack - $1.87 per copy, gifted through Paypal (if you are charged fees, please accept them yourself)
  1. Blade
  2. Commander0Zero
  3. ^SANDMAN^ (paid, sent)
  4. supafly435 (paid, sent)

Madballs in Babo:Invasion 4-Pack - $1.87 per copy, gifted through Paypal (if you are charged fees, please accept them yourself) COMPLETE!
  1. Blade
  2. Ichigo1993 (paid, sent)
  3. ^SANDMAN^ (paid, sent)
  4. supafly435 (paid, sent)

[quote name='mrsilkunderwear']I think it would be wise to mention what game pack your selling.[/QUOTE]

oops, cant believe i forgot that. I added it to the original post now, its Borderlands

Looking for a few folks interested in a Terraria 4-pack. Going to be buying one if it goes on sale as a daily deal, if not I'll pick one up on the 10th. Send me a PM if you're interested in a spot in the near future.

I'm looking for a Borderlands GOTY 4-pack. I'll be online all afternoon. Please PM me if you have one.

Got a spot! Thanks!

[quote name='utopianmachine']I'm looking for a Borderlands GOTY 4-pack. I'll be online all afternoon. Please PM me if you have one.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Mynameisbt']I have a 4 pack of Borderlands GOTY, PM me if you are interested. Each game is $5.63

Slots
-------
1) Me
2) The End
3) FREE
4) FREE[/QUOTE]

One of you are going to have to PM the other. ;)

[quote name='Rehykja']Looking for a few folks interested in a Terraria 4-pack. Going to be buying one if it goes on sale as a daily deal, if not I'll pick one up on the 10th. Send me a PM if you're interested in a spot in the near future.[/QUOTE]

Got 3 peeps for this. Thanks!

[quote name='lidl']If somebody's doing a Lead and Gold group buy I'd be down for a slot. Have Paypal[/QUOTE]

I'm considering.

I have no idea if I'd actually play it, but at $1.13 a pop, it's hard to say no.

EDIT: I went ahead and pulled the trigger.

Lead and Gold: Gangs of the Wild West. $1.13 each. PM me.
  1. Me
  2. Available
  3. Available
  4. Available

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back