Steam Group Buy and Gift Requests thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have extra copies of:
Freedom Force (not Third Reich),
Nyxquest,
Serious Sam First Encounter,
Command And Conquer Red Alert 3 Uprising.

I'll trade them for most games I don't have that share their base prices (before any sale discount).

http://steamcommunity.com/id/gia/

Only reason I'd reject to trade is because is it part of pack I will buy later.

For example, NyxQuest is 9.99 before discount so I'd happily trade it for another 9.99 game regardless of current or past discount price.

A number of people backed out of my extra copy of Portal 2. It's up for grabs. PM and I'll send you my paypal info. $22.50 net to me.

[quote name='ChaosLlama']Anyone want to do a SSFIV Arcade Edition 4-pack?[/QUOTE]

I'd be interested in this. If anyone else is setting up a AE 4-pack please PM me.

EDIT: Might also be interested in Portal 2, so if anyone has extra copies toss me a PM.

Last edited by a moderator:
HAVE:
1 X Greed Corp

WANT:
PayPal for Greed Corp
1 X Magicka (trade?)
1 X Tropico 3: Gold Edition

After a mix-up with a friend, I now have a spare gift copy of Portal 2. I would be happy to accept a PayPal gift payment of £14.99/$22.50 if anyone wants to take it off my hands. Send me a PM if you're interested.

I've still got a copy of frozen synapse, would be happy to sell for ~$6-6.50 or trade for a similarly-priced game.

Also, I'd like in on a SSFIV:Arcade Edition 4-pack if anyone wants to do one. Alternatively, I can host if we get enough people interested, I know hxzynhda is. So we'd need two more.

Also, I don't know if those other guys already bought one- if not, please PM me if you're interested in getting in on this.

I have the Portal 2 code that came with the ps3 version. If anyone wants it for whatever they can. You just have to put a portal 2 disc into your ps3 first before it lets you activate it. I don't have a ps3 so it's of no use to me.

[quote name='ChaosLlama']

Also, I'd like in on a SSFIV:Arcade Edition 4-pack if anyone wants to do one. Alternatively, I can host if we get enough people interested, I know hxzynhda is. So we'd need two more.

Also, I don't know if those other guys already bought one- if not, please PM me if you're interested in getting in on this.[/QUOTE]

Yup, for sure. Cmon guys, just two more! Let's get our copies of SSF4 :)

1 copy of Terraria ($5.00)
1 copy of Sanctum ($3.75)
Terraria and Sanctum together ($8.29)

PM me if you're interested!

I've got copies of Bad Company 2 and Just Cause 2 leftover if anyone is interested. Will consider trades or take Paypal. Picked 'em up for a bud who ended up not wanting them. =/

[quote name='ExplodingRat']Mostly because that came from the Humble Indie Bundle.[/QUOTE]
using your logic everything on steam that was once part of the humble Indie bundle is not allowed?

I have 1 Madballs in Babo:Invasion available.

$1.88 with PayPal gift. PM me if interested.

Have 27.47USD in Steam Wallet that I would like to convert to PayPal or Amazon Gift Card
Pay me with PayPal or Amazon Gift Card and I'll gift you your game of choice

[quote name='petersa1d']im interested in a 4 pack with someone in ssf4ae[/QUOTE]

That makes 3 then. We just need one more person, and ChoasLlama will host the SSF4 AE 4-pack.

I have one left over slot for the SSF4AE for pack at $30. I've already purchased the pack on steam. PM me if I interested. I will be out this afternoon but will return tonight.

Edit: sold

[quote name='henrylin22']using your logic everything on steam that was once part of the humble Indie bundle is not allowed?[/QUOTE]

Bad argument. Quit trying to justify your wrongful acts. ;)

[quote name='ExplodingRat']Bad argument. Quit trying to justify your wrongful acts. ;)[/QUOTE] You are being a retard, I'm trading the frozenbyte complete pack and you are "ITS NOT ALLOWED BECAUSE ITS THE HUMBLE INDIE BUNDLE BLAH BLAH" when its not.

Third Humble Indie Bundle was the Frozenbyte complete pack...http://www.humblebundle.com/

If you check the "All News" channel about the Frozenbyte Collection on Steam it has multiple entries about the humble Frozenbyte bundle.

The first line of this thread is "Humble Bundle pack sales are forbidden, effective immediately." You can probably contact eastx about it if you want to make sure.

I have 3 copies of Sanctum available for sale: 4USD each.
Also, I have two Freedom Force copies for 1.50GBP (Don't know the USD equiv, sorry).
Please private message me if you're interested.

Also, I'm interested in Amnesia and Dead Space (In the mood for some scares), so will be willing to negotiate between these games and possibly paypal for them!

Have:

Left 4 Dead (Gift Copy)
The Misadventures of P.B. Winterbottom (Steam Key) Trade for Dark Void Zero
Virtua Tennis 4 (Steam Key) (Trade for Paypal or Portal 2)

Want:

Paypal

Eets ?
Dark Void Zero
Left 4 Dead 2
Portal 2 (no PS3 vouchers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back