Not open for further replies.
Have:

Dawn of War II Retribution

Want:
Anything really, surprise me!

edit: trade made, thanks dark2025!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello fellow Cheapasses! =P

I bought a 4-pack of the pre-purchase of Renegade Ops on Steam for $29.99, each copy coming out to $7.50 a pop ($7.4975 ~ $7.50), that's 50% percent off the pre-order! If you want in, shoot me a PM, payments are to be PayPal personal gifts please, so that no fees are applied. =] I'll post your names and status updates as soon as I can, thanks!

1. Me
2. NeoGutsman - Payment and feedback sent! Thanks again!
3. didamangi - Awaiting Payment.
4. Open

Renegade Ops on Steam here. It seems like some traditional arcade style shooter chaos, but in 3D!

I also bought a 2-pack of the new release Dead Horde on Steam here, it's a third person zombie survival shooter, selling it for $6.75, PM me if interested. Same payment rules apply, PayPal personal gift please. =]

1. Me
2. Open

Thank you to all who participate!

[quote name='killerthrust']Anyone want to split a 4 pack on Dead Island? $22.50 each[/QUOTE]

Yeah, great price, but how are you doing it so cheap? I might be in for 2 if this is legit.

4-pack of Renegade Ops complete, thanks!

1. Me
2. NeoGutsman - Payment and feedback sent!
3. Rehykja - Payment and feedback sent!
4. Danny VIP - Payment and feedback sent!

Renegade Ops on Steam here. It seems like some traditional arcade style shooter chaos, but in 3D!

2-pack of the Dead Horde complete, thanks!

1. Me
2. Danny VIP - Payment and feedback sent!

Thank you to all who participated!

[quote name='killerthrust']Anyone want to split a 4 pack on Dead Island? $22.50 each[/QUOTE]

Count me in, can pay straight away ;p

[quote name='killerthrust']steam is showing the game as 29.99 for some reason and a 4 pack is 89.97[/QUOTE]

USD?? If so, what are you waiting for? GET IT! :applause:

Anyone want to trade the weekend deal, Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines, for a copy of Terraria?

I'll just buy it but would offer Terraria for a $5 Amazon.com giftcard if there are any interested parties.

[quote name='CheapSteam']USD?? If so, what are you waiting for? GET IT! :applause:[/QUOTE]

it's showing the original price for me, $50 and $150 for 4-pack

[quote name='dustdust']it's showing the original price for me, $50 and $150 for 4-pack[/QUOTE]

Edit: Okay figured out my problem. Somehow i was on Russian steam instead of the US steam. There was someone on steam forum who was switched over to Russia's steam and i clicked the link. It became my default steam. Just cleared my history and I now see it as regular price. Their prices are cheaper which explains why i couldnt get vampire bloodlines on this computer but was able to get it on the other. Problem solved now. Sorry guys

[quote name='killerthrust']Edit: Okay figured out my problem. Somehow i was on Russian steam instead of the US steam. There was someone on steam forum who was switched over to Russia's steam and i clicked the link. It became my default steam. Just cleared my history and I now see it as regular price. Their prices are cheaper which explains why i couldnt get vampire bloodlines on this computer but was able to get it on the other. Problem solved now. Sorry guys[/QUOTE]

It's okay, I knew it could've been a mistake in regional currency.

Edit: I see what you mean, once you visit a link like this (http://store.steampowered.com/app/91310/?cc=ru) everything else is in that region unless you clear your cache.

Anyone happen to have Arkham Asylum they are willing to sell for a decent price? Missed out on the sale because my graphics card blew up and I had no idea I could get it working but I did haha. That or CML thanks.

[quote name='mikespit1']Would anyone like to trade a copy of Vampire the masquerade for my Dirt 3, Civ City Rome or Portal gifts?[/QUOTE]

hi can u pm me. i can make that deal. thx sorry im on phone.

[quote name='Mikerrrr']I have an extra Steam key for Dirt 3 that I'm looking to trade or sell for $10. PM me if you're interested.[/QUOTE]

Give you $5?

I have a Dirt 3 Steam code that I would trade for Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines or other games (preferably something on Steam) that you might have. PM me if you're interested.

Edit: Gone

[quote name='BurningHX']I have a Dirt 3 Steam code that I would trade for Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines or other games (preferably something on Steam) that you might have. PM me if you're interested.[/QUOTE]

can u pm me. sorry im on phone. thx

Anyone interested in trading steam gifts for Civ5, Magicka or anything else on GreenManGaming? I have a bunch of credit I'll never use and would like to trade up.

4 pack of Renegade Ops (@ $7.49 each):
1) Me
2) nodoctors
3)
4)

4 Pack of Nuclear Dawn (@ 18.74 each)
1) Me
2) Dragonsbane
3) Danny VIP
4)

4 Pack of Dead Island (filled up)
1) Me
2) Outinthedark
3) Outinthedark
4) Outinthedark

4 pack of E.Y.E (filled up)
1) Me
2) Lonfar
3) Danny VIP
4) Fellow

Just send me a PM to claim a spot. Already paid for these, so they're officially hosted.

If somebody could please gift me that Vampires game that is on sale this weekend so I can avoid €-$ 1:1 prices. will paypal you back. thank you! :applause:

HAVE: Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood (non-steam)
WANT: Total War: Shogun II

HAVE: DiRT 3
WANT: SpaceChem

WANT: Chantelise + Fortrix

WANT: LUCID + Capsized

Four pack of E.Y.E. Divine Cybermancy completed, thanks!

1. Me
2. samuelcole - Payment received, feedback sent!
3. Tigershard - Payment received, feedback sent!
4. SqueeMK2 - Payment received, feedback sent!

Thank you to all who participated!

[quote name='solaris389']I still have 3 spots for Renegade Ops, 2 spots for Nuclear Dawn.

Still considering that E.Y.E. four pack. Anyone want in, if I buy one?[/QUOTE]

Would be :D to take one of the slot for E.Y.E.

HAVE: Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood (non-steam)
WANT: Total War: Shogun II

SpaceChem OR
Chantelise OR
LUCID + Capsized OR
Terraria

feel free to PM if you got other offers

[quote name='solaris389']I still have 1 spot for E.Y.E, 3 spots for Renegade Ops, 1 spot for Nuclear Dawn.[/QUOTE]

Sent you a PM regarding the 1 spot for E.Y.E.

Done deal, Fellow. Thanks!

Nobody is interested in Renegade Ops? I thought it looked like fun. Actually, I may just pull that one and keep all four slots for friends of mine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back