Steam Group Buy and Gift Requests thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have:

Call of Duty: Black Ops Annihilation

AI War: Fleet Command, as well as two expansion packs for it - The Zenith Remnant and Light of the Spire (does NOT include Children of Neinzul)

Serious Sam HD: The Second Encounter

The Sims 3: Barnacle Bay code (not Steam but redeemable at the Sims 3 Online Store) (does NOT include original game) (2000 SimPoints = $20)

Want:

Final Fantasy XIII (PS3) (NEW (not used)) for THREE items on my Have list. Just $16.99 at Amazon.com!
(AI War: Fleet Command, as well as two expansion packs counts as ONE item)

PSN games and DLC can purchased on the PSN store or Amazon.com

[quote name='Banjora']Looking to get in on a group buy for Dead Island. Pst me if you have a group going with a spot. Thanks.[/QUOTE]

How much would it be if we did a group buy?

Willing to buy ANY solid Steam game for a nice (cheap) price, let me know what you have!

Just got a new computer, trying to build up a collection.

I guess this is in case anyone bought up extra gift copies when these games were on sale, but I am looking to buy/trade for: Mass Effect 1/2, Need for Speed Shift 1/2, Dragon Age Origins: Ultimate. PM me! :)

[quote name='Lazer77']How much would it be if we did a group buy?[/QUOTE]

I'm in for a slot of a Dead Island group buy too. I think it comes out to 37.50 each.

I might host too if no one else steps up.

[quote name='CheapSteam']Dead Island is about $34 at GreenManGaming.[/QUOTE]

I'll get back to you about that, if you guys become desperate for a last guy, I'll probably be your man.

But again, looking for any good (CHEAP) Steam games! New computer, first time PC gamer, looking to expand my Steam collection!

[quote name='Lazer77']I'll get back to you about that, if you guys become desperate for a last guy, I'll probably be your man.

But again, looking for any good (CHEAP) Steam games! New computer, first time PC gamer, looking to expand my Steam collection![/QUOTE]

There's a lot of free games i suggest playing before falling into the trap of collecting Steam games.

Also make sure to try out demos before buying them.

[quote name='CheapSteam']There's a lot of free games i suggest playing before falling into the trap of collecting Steam games.

Also make sure to try out demos before buying them.[/QUOTE]

I was actually looking for some big name games.

All I have so far is Left 4 Dead 2, Half Life 2, Super Meat Boy, Team Fortress 2, and then Diablo 2 and Starcraft 2 which are non-Steam.

[quote name='samuelcole']I'm in for a slot of a Dead Island group buy too. I think it comes out to 37.50 each.

I might host too if no one else steps up.[/QUOTE]

Never mind, just saw the green man gaming sale would activate on Steam. Cool.

[quote name='Nukkus']Anyone have a copy of Portal 2 that they'd trade for Dirt 3?[/QUOTE]

Dirt 3 copies have been going for $5-10 in trade around here, so.... good luck.

[quote name='Genocidal']Dirt 3 copies have been going for $5-10 in trade around here, so.... good luck.[/QUOTE]

If someone is selling Dirt 3 for $5, hit me up.

I have a bunch of extra copies / gifts I'm looking to get rid of.

Have

Darksiders (On hold for a CAG.)
Killing Floor: London's Finest Character Pack
Killing Floor: Postmortem Character Pack
Operation Flashpoint: Dragon Rising
Portal 2
S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Bundle (Shadow of Chernobyl + Call of Pripyat)
Rainbow Six Vegas
Rainbow Six Vegas 2

Want
Offers

You can PM me here or contact me on Steam.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm interested in Limbo, Bastion or From Dust, and many other recent or older games. Please pm me if you've got something. I have paypal and will pay first.

H: GMG pre-order for Deus Ex: HR
W: 34USD PayPal :D

got an extra copy, if anyone who missed the GMG deal (seems dead), here's one more chance ^^

PM me :D

[quote name='wilflare']H: GMG pre-order for Deus Ex: HR
W: 34USD PayPal :D

got an extra copy, if anyone who missed the GMG deal (seems dead), here's one more chance ^^

PM me :D[/QUOTE]
pm sent

Have:
Section 8: Prejudice = $8 Paypal
Worms Reloaded & all 4 DLCs = $15 Paypal

Am looking for someone that preordered Serious Sam 3 and has access to the 85 percent off discount. Don't have any paypal funds atm but can trade an equal valued game of your choice.

[quote name='Corpekata']Am looking for someone that preordered Serious Sam 3 and has access to the 85 percent off discount. Don't have any paypal funds atm but can trade an equal valued game of your choice.[/QUOTE]

+1 But I have PayPal instead of games. =] PM me.

[quote name='Lostcase']i'll get in on Dead Island group buy, pm me.[/QUOTE]

check your PM :)
anyone else would like to purchase Dead Island? :)

I am looking for someone that preordered Serious Sam 3 and has access to the 85 percent off discount. I want copies of the first encounter and the second encounter- 3 of the second encounter and 2 of the first encounter. I have paypal/Steam money, so please PM me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back