Steam Group Buy and Gift Requests thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Genocidal']Looking for someone in Europe who can gift me the Dreamcast Collection, steamprices.com claims that Europe can purchase the bundle for only € 2.49. Can pay with Paypal.[/QUOTE]

Sure, I'll send you a message so I can gift it to you for €2.49/$3.30. Done

Payday The Heist = $15 Paypal Gift *Update 1 copy left

Rednation,
Dogfighter, = $5 each or trade
Portal,

Would appreciate help with regional pricing on the Steam Dreamcast Collection, $3.34 for Europeans and $7.49 over here in the US. Will pay via PayPal. =] Thanks!

Edit: Found, thanks Supersheep! :D

Anyone from Europe willing to help me out?
I'm looking to get the Company of Heroes Complete Pack, it's cheaper ($6.70) than buying it from the US store ($9.99).
In exchange, I'd be willing to gift you any game or pack worth up to $8.00.

Have Steam Copies of Monday Night Combat to gift.

Want:
Eh make me an offer, but would be sweet to get any of these: bastion, recettear, limbo, magicka,

[quote name='wilflare']if anyone needs USD pricing (because you're in Euro or Aus), just drop me a PM
would love to help :D[/QUOTE]

I'm here to help as well, in case wilflare isn't available.

Looking for Borderlands GOTY on Steam, 2 copies for friends, looking for a reasonable price, please. =] PM me!

Selling Steam Tradable copies of Rage or Call of duty: Modern warfare 3 pre-purchase which includes Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare for 58$ or 57$ paypal gift if you buy 2. You will pay the fees(should be 58cents for 58$) They are ROW copies(means Rest Of the World) copies, which means they dont have any restrictions.
If you already have cod4 in your account when redeeming codmw3, you will receive an extra copy of cod4.

if u want, add me on steam
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Branokil/

Have 1 Steam Copy of Monday Night Combat to gift.

Want:
Eh make me an offer, but would be sweet to get any of these: bastion, recettear, limbo

[quote name='atreyuevr']Should be $11.24 per person, if he doesn't tack on something extra.[/QUOTE]

I'll consider it, I'm not 100% set on it though.

[quote name='Lazer77']I'll consider it, I'm not 100% set on it though.[/QUOTE]

I'm personally gonna wait until it goes on sale. Too big of a backlog for anymore pre-orders haha... Worms is great, but not worth $11.24 imo.

Does anybody have a leftover from a Super Street Fighter IV Arcade Edition 4-pack or is willing to host one? (I would, but I'm in Europe)

[quote name='Lazer77']How much would it cost?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='atreyuevr']Should be $11.24 per person, if he doesn't tack on something extra.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Lazer77']I'll consider it, I'm not 100% set on it though.[/QUOTE]

Yep though I can't be the host since I don't live in Us lol, just looking for someone who actually wanna do the 4 pack.

On other hand I'm just waiting anyone that doing if not then will see if anyone would be willing trade for Black Ops Rezurrection DLC

DAMMIT!!!

I totally forgot to buy Transformers: War for Cybertron yesterday while it was on sale!! Please someone tell me that they have an extra copy they'd be willing to sell at or around yesterday's sale price!

[quote name='Lazer77']DAMMIT!!!

I totally forgot to buy Transformers: War for Cybertron yesterday while it was on sale!! Please someone tell me that they have an extra copy they'd be willing to sell at or around yesterday's sale price![/QUOTE]

I think my friend would be interested as well, so if someone has an extra copy to spare, please PM me. :)

If anybody is interested:

1... 2... 3... Kick it! - $4
Audiosurf - $4
Cogs - $4
Day of Defeat: Source - $4
Half-Life 2: Episode One - $3
Half-Life: Blue Shift - $2
Opposing Forces - $2
Team Fortress Classic - $2

WTS:
steam games:
$1 Cogs (1 copy left)