Steam Group Buy and Gift Requests thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='atreyuevr']If anyone has a Duke Nukem DLC code they don't want, I'll take it off your hands. ;) Please. :D[/QUOTE]
You can have mine unless it's already associated with my account, not sure.

Have:

GTA Complete
Just Cause 2
Titan Quest Gold

Want:

GTA Complete/Classics
Total War Mega Pack
Portal 2
Company of heroes complete
other offers

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Lazer77']How much would Payday be in terms of a 4 pack? $15?[/QUOTE]

Yeah

It seems like there are more than enough people, including myself, to do a Payday:Heist 4-pack...somebody with some decent feedback should host it up. I do normally do it but I really don't want to deal with Paypal money aside from sending it at the moment.

WTS:
steam games:
$25.00 The Witcher 2 (1 copy left)
$6.00 Titan Quest Gold (1 copies left)
$3.00 Alpha Protocol (1 copies left)

PM me if you're interested

I am looking for a Steam Key for Dirt 3 if anyone has one? I just got it the other day and now my buddy at work needs one. If you have one please let me know and hopefully we can work something out.

Looking to get in on a Payday 4-pack, pm if hosting one.

edit: found one, thanks cag!

Someone PM me and I'll go ahead and sign on to the Payday pack! Never done a 4 pack deal so you'll have to guide me on who to send the money to and how to get the code.

[quote name='lidl']Looking for somebody from the UK who could gift me GTA Complete pack, thank you ![/QUOTE]
Send me a PM and we'll go from there.

It's £4.99 for me, is that what you're seeing too?

Question about the GTA pack. If you purchase the entire collection, do you have to download all games at once? Or can you choose some to download and install, and others to trade on CAG for example.

[quote name='gregorysl']You get/gift the whole package, but you can choose which games You want to install.[/QUOTE]

So I wouldn't be able to install half of the games and trade the other half with someone else?

[quote name='Lazer77']So I wouldn't be able to install half of the games and trade the other half with someone else?[/QUOTE]

Nope. Gift copies are only given in very rare circumstances and it's usually mentioned on the promo page.

WTS:
steam games:
$30.00 Deus EX: Human Revolution (1 copy left)
$25.00 The Witcher 2 (multiple copies left)
$32.00 Dead Island (multiple copies left)
$26.00 Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine (multiple copies left)
$25.00 Red Orchestra 2: Heroes of Stalingrad (multiple copies left)
$20.00 Fear 3 (multiple copies left)
$6.00 Titan Quest Gold (1 copies left)
$3.00 Alpha Protocol (1 copies left)

PM me if you're interested

Looking for someone from the UK to buy me a copy GTA Complete.
I belive its about 4.99 over there. Will give about 3-4 TF2 keys. Might want 2 copies for me and my friend. If your interested please send me a pm. Thanks...

Looking for someone in the UK that can gift me the Grand Theft Auto Complete Pack. Will pay with Paypal upfront.
Please send me a pm if you're willing to help. Thanks!

Thanks Flowette!

[quote name='Supersheep']Looking for someone in the UK that can gift me the Grand Theft Auto Complete Pack. Will pay with Paypal upfront.
Please send me a pm if you're willing to help. Thanks![/QUOTE]

Can help gifting when I come back at work 8-9hour time if no one helps

I have [1] Dungeon Defenders (Pre-Order Copy) left for $11.50. It will go fast, PM me if interested.

Edit: SOLD! :D

[quote name='Supersheep']Looking for someone in the UK that can gift me the Grand Theft Auto Complete Pack. Will pay with Paypal upfront.
Please send me a pm if you're willing to help. Thanks![/QUOTE]
I'm also available to help.

PM me if you want to go ahead :)

[quote name='Solid-Snake-Eyes']If someone would be willing to gift me GTA complete from the UK I'd appreciate it. That works out to around $8 US, right?[/QUOTE]
It's £4.99, which is what I'd like via Paypal if you want to go ahead.

Send me a PM if you're interested.

p.s. How much is it in dollars? This seems like a very popular deal!

I have one last copy of Dungeon Defenders on Steam for $11.25. PM me if you'd like to do business!

EDIT: SOLD!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back