Steam Group Buy and Gift Requests thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='snakemaster2389']sorry its my first time with steam and pc gaming. is red nation worth the 2 bucks or no[/QUOTE]

its...well, another top down zombie shooter. the perks system is pretty cool, but could have been executed better i think. if "top down shooter" and "zombie" doesnt put you off, then yeah, i think youll get your two bucks worth

[quote name='enormous']I think the Amazon deal might be dead. Went looking for it, and you can't even see the downloadable version right now.[/QUOTE]

It looks like it's out of stock.

Still have some copies of Saints Row 3 for 29.99...

or I'll trade a copy for Divinity 2 dks and fear 3.

Only thing left is one spot for E.Y.E.

Paypal the money via gift and I will direct gift it through Steam. PM me and I will give you all my details.

I'm looking for a friendly USA person that would sell me a gift copy of Dead Space 2 :) I pay with paypal gift.

*edit *Done :)

Oh and I have a spare copy of booster trooper if anyone's interested :p only $1,50

Last edited by a moderator:
I ended up with an extra copy of Dungeon Defenders, which is currently on sale for $7.49. I'd really love to trade it for a copy of Deathspank: Thongs of Virtue, which is on sale for the same price. So, if anyone is considering buying Dungeon Defenders before the sale ends (which I highly recommend, really loving that game), you could help me out!

Edit: I'll also throw in either of the Halloween DLCs (your choice).

I have:
2 slots left for Left 4 Dead 2 (L4D2) for $7.50 each.

I'm also looking for Portal 2 to buy or trade for.

PM me and I'll send PayPal details.

HAVE
• Alpha Protocol
• Frozen Synapse
• Genuine Purity Fist
• Gish
• Magicka
• PayPal

LOOKING FOR
• Darkspore
• Dead Island
• Dead Space 1 & 2
• Mass Effect 1 & 2
• Witcher 1
• Offers

Please PM me or add me with offers!
SteamID: holm5073
http://steamcommunity.com/id/holm5073

Last edited:
Will trade any of the games on my have list for Breath of Death/Cthulhu Saves the World, which is $1 for the remainder of the Autumn Sale.

W:
Breath of Death VII/Cthulu Saves the World
Dungeons of Dreadmore
Other Steam Games

H:
A.R.E.S. (also Beserker Suit) $2
Time Gentlemen Please + Ben There, Dan That $1
Scoregasm (Steam activatable) - $2
Eets $2

Will trade any of the games on my have list for Breath of Death/Cthulhu Saves the World, which is $1 for the remainder of the Autumn Sale.

Can anyone gift me Modern Warfare 2 while it's at $14.99 right now? I won't be able to buy it since i can only use eChecks and those take 3-5 days to clear. The sale is only today. Add me on Steam: Tzual12 or PM me! Help me out :)

If you want, you could email me at [email protected].

Would anyone be interested in a The Haunted: Hells Reach 4-pack?

I was thinking of getting the game for $10 right now but with the 4pack it would only be $7.50

If there is interest I will start one, or if someone already had I will jump in on that.

Not enough interest and no longer on sale.

Hosting four-packs of DETOUR and Zero Gear to squeeze out the extra savings.

DETOUR ($1.87 each)
1. me
2. Genocidal
3. SideSwipe999
4. lonfar

Zero Gear ($1.25 each)
1. me
2. djghost
3. djghost
4. SideSwipe999

PM me and watch your inbox/this post.

Okay, I got a Dungeon Defenders 4-pack and can sell 2 of them
Shooting off a PM to hecaitomix and Commander0Zero since they asked about it, but first ones to PM me get it. It'll be $5.70 via paypal.
EDIT: Dungeon Defenders slots are taken now.

I also have a remaining Dead Island copy from the daily sale. $15 via paypal. PM me.
EDIT: This has been taken, too.

HAVE
• Alpha Protocol
• Frozen Synapse
• Genuine Purity Fist
• Gish
• Magicka
• PayPal

LOOKING FOR
• Darkspore
• Dead Island
• Monday Night Combat
• PayPal
• Offers

Please PM me or add me with offers!
SteamID: holm5073
http://steamcommunity.com/id/holm5073

Last edited:
Hosting a 4 pack for Dungeon's Defender. First 3 PMs gifting $5.63 USD via paypal will get them. Will give you e-mail address to send to in PM reply.

1. Me
2. ExplodingRat (redeemed)
3. litoeon (redeemed)
4. c0d3 (redeemed)

[quote name='Daykain']Hosting a 4 pack for Dungeon's Defender. First 3 PMs gifting $5.63 USD via paypal will get them. Will give you e-mail address to send to in PM reply.

1. Me
4.[/QUOTE]

I'm in

[quote name='Daykain']Hosting a 4 pack for Dungeon's Defender. First 3 PMs gifting $5.63 USD via paypal will get them. Will give you e-mail address to send to in PM reply.

1. Me
2. ExplodingRat (reserved, payment pending)
3. litoeon (reserved, payment pending)
4.[/QUOTE]

Sent a PM.

WTS:
steam games:
$25.00 Saints Row 3 (multiple copies left)
$18.00 Space Marine (multiple copies left)
$18.00 The Witcher 2 (multiple copies left)
$15.00 Red Orchestra 2: Heroes of Stalingrad (multiple copies left)
$15.00 Fear 3 (multiple copies left)
$25.00 Call of Juarez: The Cartel (multiple left)

$2.00 Sanctum (2 copies left)
$3.00 King Arthur the Role-playing Wargame (1 copy left)

PM me if you're interested

Still have a few copies of Saints Row 3 left.

Fiancé is really pushing me to get rid of them and now that others are selling them for less I'll take a loss on them to see them gone. If you are a CAG who has been a member from before August 2011 and have at least 3 feedback I'll sell it for Think of it as a way to give back to the community.

I have a couple of copies of Section 8: Prejudice left over from a 4-pack. Includes all three DLCs. $2.81 via PayPal Gift, PM me if interested.

All taken. Thanks bwrobins, VanillaCena and Markos!

[quote name='pROvIs']Still have a few copies of Saints Row 3 left. $25

Fiancé is really pushing me to get rid of them and now that others are selling them for less I'll take a loss on them to see them gone. If you are a CAG who has been a member from before August 2011 and have at least 3 feedback I'll sell it for $22. Think of it as a way to give back to the community.[/QUOTE]

Somebody help this guy get his fiancé off his back! Saints Row: The Third for $25, let alone $22, is an absolute steal!

[quote name='VanillaCena']Somebody help this guy get his fiancé off his back! Saints Row: The Third for $25, let alone $22, is an absolute steal![/QUOTE]
I am, sent a PM :)

[quote name='VanillaCena']Somebody help this guy get his fiancé off his back! Saints Row: The Third for , let alone , is an absolute steal![/QUOTE]

Thanks guys, if this last one goes through that should be all of them. :applause:

Edit: Thanks all, sold out now and I'm still engaged. :)

Looking for Dungeons of Dredmor which was added to Humble Introversion Bundle.
I am willing to trade it for anything on here:

A.R.E.S. Extinction Agenda w/ Berzerker Suit DLC
Eufloria
Gish
Nimbus

EDIT: No longer needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back