Steam Group Buy and Gift Requests thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Steam keys:
Unstoppable Gorg ($4)
Lume, Hoard Dynamite Roll DLC and Flame-Broiled Sandwich DLC ($3)

Want:
Paypal gift

Last edited by a moderator:
[Have]
Serious Sam HD: The Second Encounoter ($20)

[Want]
Fallout Collection ($10, after I give you a -50% coupon for it if you're buying it for this trade!)

Ten dollar profit! Sound good? PM me if you're interested!

[quote name='Genocidal']I would like in on a Payday 4-pack if someone plans on using their 50% off coupon to buy one and make it $7.50 a copy.[/QUOTE]

Payday is going to be $5 later in the week at Amazon Digital Download. I'd wait for that deal ;)

Here's what I have:

King Arthur - $12
Rochard - $5
SuperMNC - $1
Serious Sam First Encounter - $5
Serious Sam Second Encounter - $5
50% off Valve Coupon - $1
10% off 1C coupon

(Prices are very negotiable)

Want:

Amazon GC

WTS: steam games:
Keys:
$15 Saints Row 3 (4 copies left)
$18 Witcher 2 (5 copies left)

Gifts:
$4.00 Counter-Strike Source (1 copies left)
$10.00 Earth Defense Force (1 copies left)
$4.00 EYE Divine Cybermancy (1 copies left)

PM me if you're interested

Have:

Tradeable- Drakensang: The Dark Eye
Super MNC(get 4 free when u purchase DrakenSang!!)

Want:
Paypal

[quote name='snakemaster2389']Have:

Tradeable- Drakensang: The Dark Eye, Super MNC
Keys- Xotic, The Ball, Wasteland Angel, BEEP, Nikopol, Sideway NY

Want:
Paypal[/QUOTE]

lol

[quote name='JakeNome']WTS: steam games:
Keys:
$15 Saints Row 3 (multiple copies left)

Gifts:
$4.00 Counter-Strike Source (1 copies left)
$10.00 Earth Defense Force (1 copies left)
$4.00 EYE Divine Cybermancy (1 copies left)
$1.00 Serious Sam HD The 2nd Encounter (1 copies left)

PM me if you're interested[/QUOTE]

Do you think you'll replenish your inventory? You're one of my favorite sellers :)

[quote name='Lazer77']Do you think you'll replenish your inventory? You're one of my favorite sellers :)[/QUOTE]

Seconded

Have:

Tradeable- Drakensang: The Dark Eye, Super MNC
Keys- Xotic, The Ball, Wasteland Angel, BEEP, Nikopol, Sideway NY

Want:
Paypal

Oh lord.

[quote name='Lazer77']Do you think you'll replenish your inventory? You're one of my favorite sellers :)[/QUOTE]

eventually i will. sorry about that. whenever i get new items, they usually go real fast.

I've noticed a few members trading/selling King Arthur and Rochard keys (which have been given away for free for opening an IGN Prime account). As a result, I thought I'd take my chances offering a game from the latest Groupee's bundle ($1 minimum) in exchange for one of these free Rochard keys.

Have:
• Nikopol: Secrets of the Immortals (Key)
• Wasteland Angel (Key)
• Xotic+DLC (Key)

Want:
• Rochard (Key)

SteamID: holm5073
http://steamcommunity.com/id/holm5073

Have:
Super MNC - Free with any other game you buy from me
Operation Flashpoint: Red River - $6.00
Bunch of Heroes - $0.60
Eets - $0.60
• Coupons (Show Spoiler for list)
• -75% Garry's Mod
• -50% Valve
• -50% Valve
• -50% Oddworld: Munch's Oddysee
• -50% World of Goo
• -50% Zeno Clash
• -50% S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Clear Sky
• -50% The Witcher: Enhanced Edition Director's Cut
• -40% The Witcher 2
• -33% Valve
• Paypal

Want:
L.A. Noire
• Rockstar/LA Noire coupons
RoboBlitz
• Offers
• Paypal

I'm also available to assist with regional pricing.
PM me!

H:

King Arthur - $12
Rochard - $5
SuperMNC - $1
Serious Sam First Encounter - $5
Serious Sam Second Encounter - $5
50% off Valve Coupon - $1
10% off 1C coupon

(Prices are very negotiable)

Want:

Amazon GC

2v1q795.jpg

Have a DOTA 2 Invite Pass. Got it at a LAN and I already have access to the game
Feel free to send me an offer or something if you are interested, not really sure what I'm looking for

Steam Inventory:
http://steamcommunity.com/id/76561197994447772/inventory/#753

TF 2 Stuff

Worms Reloaded with Pre Order hats
RuneSpell
Worms Crazy Golf
Worms Ultimate Mayhem
Frozen Synapse
Machinarium

FrozenByte Collection
(Includes 3 items: Shadowgrounds, Shadowgrounds Survivor, Trine)

GTA Complete Pack (Includes 7 items: Grand Theft Auto, Grand Theft Auto 2, Grand Theft Auto 3, Grand Theft Auto IV, Grand Theft Auto: Episodes from Liberty City, Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas, Grand Theft Auto: Vice City)

Want:
Offers
Steam Games, Paypal

Would consider a trade for Cities XL 2012 since its on sale this week.

Here is a link to the games on my account so you dont offer things I have
http://steamcommunity.com/id/76561197994447772/games?tab=all

ALSO
Looking to trade Portal 2 I have in inventory for Lost Eternia Complete DLC (dungeon defenders) or other offers in this price range.

I have one of each of the following coupons, which are free to whomever would like any of them. Send a request via PM.

-50% Dirt 3
-50% Max Payne 2
-50% Worms Reloaded

-33% Valve

I have the following games for sell. I prefer Paypal, but would consider Amazon Payments. Please just PM me with your best offer and I will get back to you. Thanks!

Have:
-Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning - $40 OBO
-Batman: Arkham City - $35 OBO
-Assassins Creed: Revelations - $30 OBO
-Dirt 3 - $25 OBO

I have other games at http://steamcommunity.com/id/sharpeone/inventory/#753_1 if you are interested.

I also have coupons that I am giving away at http://steamcommunity.com/id/sharpeone/inventory/#753_3. I'm planning on just using a few, but feel free to ask for any.

Have:
Super MNC - Free with any other game you buy from me
Operation Flashpoint: Red River - $6.00
Bunch of Heroes - $0.60
Eets - $0.60
• Coupons (Show Spoiler for list)
• -75% Garry's Mod
• -50% Valve
• -50% Valve
• -50% Oddworld: Munch's Oddysee
• -50% World of Goo
• -50% Zeno Clash
• -50% S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Clear Sky
• -50% The Witcher: Enhanced Edition Director's Cut
• -40% The Witcher 2
• -33% Valve
• Paypal

Want:
L.A. Noire
• Rockstar/LA Noire coupons
RoboBlitz
• Offers
• Paypal

I'm also available to assist with regional pricing.
PM me!

Have: Modern Warfare 2 (Steam Key - from Amazon DD)

Want: $5 PayPal / Amazon Gift Card or trade for Payday Steam key

I was going to gift MW2 to a friend but decided we'd probably enjoy Payday co-op more together. Great for those whom missed the deal last week.

[W]
Payday the Heist (Amazon sale $5)

[H]
Paypal (I am from Canada so I can't buy it from Amazon so if anyone willing to help me buy a bunch of copies would be nice)

about 2-4 copies

I'll buy a 4-pack if I can get three others to go in with me. $40.79 for the four-pack, so $10.20 each, payable by Steam gift. I get a $.01 discount for being the money man... ;-)

1. msu89dawgs

I have a $15 iTunes GC (and a SMC Invite if you want) for anyone that would like to pick me up Deus Ex HR and the Explosive and Tactical Packs

Total that would be $11.87 with it being all on sale on Steam. So basically you are paying a little under $12 for $15 in iTunes.

PM me if you are interested!

[quote name='msu89dawgs']I'll buy a 4-pack if I can get three others to go in with me. $40.79 for the four-pack, so $10.20 each, payable by Steam gift. I get a $.01 discount for being the money man... ;-)

1. msu89dawgs
4.[/QUOTE]
I have a 25% off coupon for SS3 so I can buy a 4-pack for $30.59 or $7.65 each. I'd keep one copy of course so I'd have 3 remaining at that price. If you and 2 other people want in and can pay via PayPal I'll host a 4-pack for us.

[quote name='talon2099']I have a 25% off coupon for SS3 so I can buy a 4-pack for $30.59 or $7.65 each. I'd keep one copy of course so I'd have 3 remaining at that price. If you and 2 other people want in and can pay via PayPal I'll host a 4-pack for us.[/QUOTE]

Count me in. If I get any bites, I'll steer them to your 4-pack. $7.65 for a copy is a bit more palatable than $10.20, esp. since SS games tend to have sales pretty often, it seems. Thanks!

[quote name='talon2099']I have a 25% off coupon for SS3 so I can buy a 4-pack for $30.59 or $7.65 each. I'd keep one copy of course so I'd have 3 remaining at that price. If you and 2 other people want in and can pay via PayPal I'll host a 4-pack for us.[/QUOTE]

Like I've posted before, I'd very much like to get in on that pack :). I can PP the money immediately.

[quote name='talon2099']Ok, that's 2 people down for Serious Sam 3. Just need 1 more person.

Update: And we're done.[/QUOTE]

Can you drop us a PM with your PP details?

I posted about Deus Ex HR but am also interested in The Darkness II seeing as it is currently on sale for only $25 on Amazon.

My same offer could apply to The Darkness II if anyone wanted plus I could throw in a bunch of other stuff as well. PM me/ CML!

Nevermind! I was reminded today of the goodness in people! Jkimrey, a fellow CAG who I helped out a couple years back graciously just gave me a copy of The Darkness II!

I have been having a rather rough month to say the least and this simple act of kindness means so much to me. Thank you.

Now it is I that owe him!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back