Grotesque Tactics: Evil Heroes
Twin Sector
Flatout
Revenge of the Titans
Titan Attacks

Have Gifts

Counter Strike Source
Shadow Harvest: Phantom Ops[/QUOTE]

Not trying to be a douche here but I hope you're not trying to get much for the games you got for free. I count at least 5 that can easily be obtained for free from the developers.

[quote name='Hop25']Not trying to be a douche here but I hope you're not trying to get much for the games you got for free. I count at least 5 that can easily be obtained for free from the developers.[/QUOTE]
what do you care how he/she got the games? all the things that are sold on this site are either free or very very cheap so your comment has no point

[quote name='dEvAnGeL']what do you care how he/she got the games? all the things that are sold on this site are either free or very very cheap so your comment has no point[/QUOTE]

Trollface.png

Last edited by a moderator:
^ That's a little unnecessarily large, but the point is valid: as long as people here try to flip things they got for cheap, others (self included) will bitch about it.

I hope with the next version of the CAG forums, there'll be the opportunity for thread-specific mods or user moderation that might ameliorate the issue.

edit: I also hope they might allot more mods to the games database. I use CAG exclusively to keep track of my collection online, and I've noticed that when I get around to adding indie-bundled games to my collection, they're often not already there, and I'm the one adding/submitting them—lots of cover art, too.

[quote name='dEvAnGeL']what do you care how he/she got the games? all the things that are sold on this site are either free or very very cheap so your comment has no point[/QUOTE]

You're right, it has no point! What was I thinking?

HAVE:
Lucid (Steam Key)

WANT:
$5 Paypal

Get real. You wouldn't get a little irritated trading or spending money on a game and finding out the next day you could have got it free from the developer? I personally would feel scammed.

HAVE:
Counter-Strike: GO beta - $35
Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines - $7.50
• Bioshock 2 - $6
Killing Floor Complete Pack - $7
• Space Pirates and Zombies - $4
The Guild II Collection - $4
• The Binding of Isaac - $3.50
COD: MW2 (Steam Key) $7.50
• Terraria - $4.50
• Cthulhu Saves the World & Breath of Death VII Double Pack $2

WANT:
• PayPal
• Offers

All prices are negotiable and i will offer package deals if you want more than one thing. Keep in mind that i am mainly looking for PayPal offers, but feel free to offer games as well.

EDIT: All games are also tradeable through steam, unless stated and if you want to contact me quickly, feel free to add me on steam http://steamcommunity.com/id/Ryan187/.

[H]
Steam Tradable:
Worms Ultimate Mayhem -> $3.8
Plants vs Zombie GOTY -> $2
Bit.Trip Runner -> $2

Key from previous IR, each for $1

Hoard
Fate of The World
Toki Tori(key from HumbleBundle BTA)

leftover key from IFK, each for $1
Greed: Black Border
PAM
Sol Survivor
Runespell

[W]
Paypal
Games offers(I don't have)

thanks

[quote name='Hop25']You're right, it has no point! What was I thinking?

HAVE:
Lucid (Steam Key)

WANT:
$5 Paypal

Get real. You wouldn't get a little irritated trading or spending money on a game and finding out the next day you could have got it free from the developer? I personally would feel scammed.[/QUOTE]

It's not only that, but I feel that selling games you got for free from the good will of a developer is like spitting into his face after he did a good deed for you.
I've personally given a lot games which I got for free, but that's just me I guess, people are free to do as they will I guess :/

Have:

Tradeable

• Portal
  • Blocks That Matter
  • Booster Trooper Guest Pass (Free)
  • Killing Floor Guest Pass (Free)
Steam Keys

• DOTA 2 Beta
  • Hard Reset
  • Greed: Black Border
  • Alien Zombie Megadeath
  • Astro Tripper
  • Future Wars
  • Trapped Dead
  • Twin Sector
  • Sol Survivor
  • Plain Sight
  • Nuclear Dawn
Paypal

Want:

• Aquaria (Key or Tradeable)
  • Left 4 Dead 2(TRADE ME THIS GAME ALREADY! :D)
  • Game offers
  • Paypal
Please check my Steam profile to avoid making offers on games I already have. Thanks!

[quote name='The End']Yeah I bought a copy of P.A.M. off of him in January. The transaction went smooth as silk. So I'm not saying that he's conning people or anything with his trades. But he constantly sells games for well below market value. And according to his stream profile, he lives in the US. Doesn't that raise alarms with anybody else?
[/QUOTE]

I frequent intkeys for games that are alarmingly cheap. You just get the key, but you save like $15-20 on new games. That's probably in the realm of the reason.

Since a lot of people got free CS:GO today with the new wave from Valve I want one and offer something from the following :

Fifa Soccer 12 Origin Key

Fifa Soccer 11 Origin Key

Fifa Manager 12 Origin Key

All bought from Amazon

And since my issue with Steam is fixed yesterday :applause: I have Darksiders 2 Preorder Tradable and would like to trade it for Max Payne 3 preorder

If anybody is interested shoot me a PM :)

Have KEYS

The ball
Post Apocalyptic Mayhem
Jolly Rover
Faerie Solitaire
Lucid
Nexuiz Beta
Future Wars
Greed: Black Border
Trapped Dead
Grotesque Tactics: Evil Heroes
Twin Sector
Flatout
Revenge of the Titans
Titan Attacks

Have Gifts

Counter Strike Source
Shadow Harvest: Phantom Ops

Hey, guys! I have the following:

KEYS:
Astro Tripper
Beat Hazard
Defense Grid: The Awakening + 4 bonus maps
Vortex Dispenser

Steam Tradable:
Flatout
Peggle Complete Pack
Portal
Trine

Wanted:
Whatever, will check lists! Anything I don't have is fine.

PM me!

All keys

[H]
Defense Grid: the Awakening and the Four Resergence maps
Astro Triper
Ancients of Ooga
[W]
Indie Bundles*

Recettear: An Item Shop Tale*
Offers
*Big wants
Thank you all!

[quote name='dfg']RTFOP

We're not allowed to trade/sell/buy Humble Indie bundles here.[/QUOTE]

I assumed you were still allowed to put them as a want. I know you can't put them as a have. I will take them off it if I am wrong.

[quote name='Daw19yoyo']I assumed you were still allowed to put them as a want. I know you can't put them as a have. I will take them off it if I am wrong.[/QUOTE]

Not that the rules are enforced, but if they are prohibited from being sold/traded, putting them in your want list is implying that you want to trade something for it, and thus a "trade" of a Humble Bundle is done. The rules aren't enforced enough to truly prohibit selling/trading the bundles though, it's merely frowned upon by those who actually care (we're a minority here though).

Being only a user, and not a mod, telling others that it's forbidden/prohibited gets restless and ultimately does nothing unfortunately, so abuse the rules at your own risk.

[quote name='atreyuevr']Not that the rules are enforced, but if they are prohibited from being sold/traded, putting them in your want list is implying that you want to trade something for it, and thus a "trade" of a Humble Bundle is done. The rules aren't enforced enough to truly prohibit selling/trading the bundles though, it's merely frowned upon by those who actually care (we're a minority here though).

Being only a user, and not a mod, telling others that it's forbidden/prohibited gets restless and ultimately does nothing unfortunately, so abuse the rules at your own risk.[/QUOTE]

No, It's my bad. I went by the rules of a few other trading threads where it is "Haves have to be on this system, wants can be whatever. The reason I wanted to trade for Humble Bundles was because I did not have a credit card at the tim at which they were being sold (Still don't, but have a pre-paid now).

It just seems yours and my perception of a "trade" are different. Woops. If I changed it to a generic "Indie Bundles" would that be better? Sorry for the inconvience.

Have:

Tradeable

• Portal
  • Blocks That Matter
  • Booster Trooper Guest Pass (Free)
  • Killing Floor Guest Pass (Free)
Steam Keys

• Hard Reset
  • Greed: Black Border
  • Alien Zombie Megadeath
  • Astro Tripper
  • Future Wars
  • Trapped Dead
  • Twin Sector
  • Sol Survivor
  • Plain Sight
  • Nuclear Dawn
Paypal

Want:

• Aquaria (Key from HIB1 or Tradeable)
  • Left 4 Dead 2(TRADE ME THIS GAME ALREADY! :D)
  • Game offers
  • Paypal
Please check my Steam profile to avoid making offers on games I already have. Thanks!

Have:
Madballs in Babo Invasion-Key ($0.50)
Fortix-Tradable ($0.75)
Freedom Force- Tradable ($1.50)
Day of Defeat: Source- Tradable ($1.50)
Plants vs Zombies- Tradable ($2.00)
The Wonderful End of the World- Tradable ($2.50)
Monday Night Combat- Tradable ($3.75)
Section 8 Prejudice- Tradable ($3.75)
The Void- Tradable ($5.00)
GTA Complete Pack- Tradable ($20.00)

Want:

Offers, Paypal

[quote name='drakaenae']Have:
Madballs in Babo Invasion-Key ($0.75)
Plants vs Zombies- Tradable ($2.00)
GTA Complete Pack- Tradable ($20.00)
Fortix-Tradable ($0.75)
The Wonderful End of the World- Tradable ($2.50)
Day of Defeat: Source- Tradable ($2.50)
Space Empires V- Tradable ($ 3.75)
Dead Space Pack- Tradable ($10.00)

Want:

Offers, Paypal[/QUOTE]

PM'd

WANT:
Anyone have a copy of HOARD laying around? I'd give $1.50 by paypal to a seller. I need it for a friend so it would have to be a giftable copy or a steam key.

[H]
Flatout
Eve Online
Paypal
Dota 2

Origin
Battlefield Bad Company 2 with Vietnam and SpectACT

[W]
Offers
PAX LoL Skins

[Have]
1 Poker Night at the inventory (Steam trade)
1 Hacker Evolution (Steam trade)
3 Super Monday Night Combat (Steam Trade)
1 Coupon 50% off Football Manager 2012 until April 30th (Steam trade)
1 BF3 Origin code (from graphic card)
1 BF3:karkand Origin code
[Want]
Steam trade
Fez and Trials Evo on XBLA
PSN (PS3/PSP/Vita) EU code

HAVE:
• Dota 2 - (tradeable beta)$4.50
Counter-Strike: GO beta - $35
Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines - $7.50
• Orcs Must Die GOTY $7.50
Bioshock 2 - $5
Killing Floor Complete Pack - $7
• Space Pirates and Zombies - $3.50
The Guild II Collection - $4
• The Binding of Isaac - $3.50
COD: MW2 (Steam Key) $7.50
Terraria - $4.50
• Cthulhu Saves the World & Breath of Death VII Double Pack $2

WANT:
• PayPal
• Superbrothers: Sword & Sworcery EP
• Legend of Grimrock
• Offers

All prices are negotiable and i will offer package deals if you want more than one thing. Keep in mind that i am mainly looking for PayPal offers, but feel free to offer games as well.

EDIT: All games are also tradeable through steam, unless stated and if you want to contact me quickly, feel free to add me on steam http://steamcommunity.com/id/Ryan187/.

[Have]
Flatout
Sniper Elite
Sword & Sworcery EP
Hydrophobia: Prophecy
Magic: Duels of the Planeswalkers 2012
Battlefield 2 Complete (Key)

[Want]
CS:GO
Star Craft II
OFFERS