1. Dynasty Shields DLC Pack
  2. Mongols DLC Pack
  3. Ruler Designer DLC
  4. Songs of Albion DLC
  5. Songs of Faith DLC
  6. Sons of the Holy Land DLC

Want:
Offers

Looking for X3: War Pack or the other packs that have Albion and Terran in it. Cant believe I missed the sale price, could have sworn I bought it, but its not in my library or inventory. Maybe I didn't complete the checkout or something.

Last edited by a moderator:
Have:

Torchlight II Pre-order (comes with Torchlight 1)
Grand Theft Auto Complete Pack
Dragon Age: Origins - Ultimate Edition
Alan Wake Franchise
Fallout: New Vegas Ultimate Edition
Super Street Fighter® IV Arcade Edition
Brink Complete Pack
Fallout 3: Game of the Year Edition
Duke Nukem Forever (Steam key)
Renegade Ops DLCs (Steam keys for DLCs only, base game not available)
Serious Sam Classic: First Encounter
Serious Sam Classic: Second Encounter

Want:

Inversion
Borderlands 2 Pre-order

Haves:

Gifts-------
Serious Sam HD: The Second Encounte
Shattered Horizon 3 Day Steam Pass

Keys-------
Mutant Storm Reloaded
Steel Storm: Burning Retribution
A.R.E.S.: Extinction Agenda
Alien Shooter
Alien Shooter 2
Really Big Sky
Making History: The Calm & The Storm
Razor 2: Hidden skies
Ironclads collection
Beat Hazard
Dungeons of Dredmor
Hacker Evolution Duality

Paypal, Amazon or Steam

2x 1200 Microsoft Points US, Only to go towards Borderlands 2 or Dark Souls

Wants:
Borderlands 2 Pre-Order ---- Highest Want of all thee times!
Civilization V- Gods and Kings
Dark Souls: Prepare to Die
Krater
Minecraft
Torchlight 2
Frozen Synapse Red DLC
SpaceChem 63 Corvi DLC
WILL BUY PAST INDIE BUNDLES/GAMES IF CHEAP

W: Paypal

H: steam games

Dark Souls: Prepare To Die Edition - $32 steam gift
Saints Row: The Third - $11 steam gift
Fallout: New Vegas Ultimate Edition - $11 steam gift
Crusader Kings II - $7 steam key
Sword of the Stars II: Lords of Winter - $5
Company of Heroes - $2.50 steam gift
EDGE - $2 steam gift
Nuclear Dawn - $2 steam gift
Toki Tori - $1 steam gift
Plain Sight - $1 steam key

HAVE: (with Steam prices, obviously not expecting full value :) Quarter would be good)
Warhammer 40K Dawn of War II Complete Pack ($59.99) $15
-- Includes 3 items: Warhammer® 40,000™: Dawn of War® II, Warhammer® 40,000: Dawn of War® II Chaos Rising, Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War II: Retribution
Dawn of War II Retribution Complete DLC Bundle ($29.99) $7.50
-- Includes 18 items: Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War II - Retribution Chaos Space Marines Race Pack, Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War II - Retribution Eldar Race Pack, Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War II - Retribution Imperial Guard Race Pack, Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War II - Retribution Space Marines Race Pack, Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War II - Retribution Ork Race Pack, Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War II - Retribution Tyranid Race Pack, Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War II: Retribution - Captain Wargear DLC , Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War II: Retribution - Farseer Wargear DLC , Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War II: Retribution - Mekboy Wargear DLC, Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War II: Retribution - Lord General Wargear DLC, Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War II: Retribution - Chaos Sorcerer Wargear DLC, Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War II: Retribution - Hive Tyrant Wargear DLC, Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War II Ultramarines Pack, Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War II: Retribution - Word Bearers Skin Pack , Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War II: Retribution - Death Korps of Krieg Skin Pack, Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War II: Retribution - Last Stand Tau Commander, Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War II: Retribution: Dark Angels Pack, Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War II: Retribution - Ulthwe Wargear DLC
Whole Inventory:
SoHyP.jpg

WANT:
Dark Souls Pre-order
Borderlands 2 Pre-order
Ys: Origins
Ys: Oath in Felghana
Paypal/Amazon Payments - PM an offer
My Ranked Wishlist

TRADE
Will listen to reasonable requests

Have
The Darkness 2
L4D2
Burnout Paradise: Ultimate
Torchlight
Payday The Heist
Trine 2
KOTOR
Prince of Persia
Nuclear Dawn

Want
Torchlight 2 Preorder (with or without TL1)
L4D2 (uncensored)

[quote name='Spyky']@above posters
Hello, I'd like to get a copy of the l4d2. Anyone? Will send funds by paypal.

also would like a TL2+TL1 slot if any.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='shootkey']Have
The Darkness 2
L4D2
Torchlight
Payday The Heist
Trine 2
KOTOR
Prince of Persia
Nuclear Dawn

Want
Torchlight 2 Preorder (with or without TL1)
L4D2 (uncensored)[/QUOTE]

L4D2 uncensored...?

[quote name='SPVietBoy']L4D2 uncensored...?[/QUOTE]

L4D2 is censored in some regions, so people in those countries prefer buying the uncensored versions.

Have:
Crusader Kings II DLC: [Steam Keys]

1. Dynasty Shields DLC Pack
  2. Mongols DLC Pack
  3. Ruler Designer DLC
  4. Songs of Albion DLC
  5. Songs of Faith DLC
  6. Sons of the Holy Land DLC

Want:
Offers

[quote name='espy605']L4D2 is censored in some regions, so people in those countries prefer buying the uncensored versions.[/QUOTE]

Ah right. So it's just the normal version from certain places. Gotchu.

Is anyone interested in a Borderlands 2 Pre-Order 4 Pack?

I am getting it from Amazon. I haven't been able to find someone to host the pack. If I host the pack myself the discount isn't as great since I have to pay sales tax, but I would eat part of the cost and be able to do each copy at $40 a pop.

I would then email your steam keys and pre-order bonuses as soon as amazon releases them.

PM if you are interested. If I get 3 people interested I'll go ahead and get it.

I bought the GOTY, so it would be $37 a piece, i also asked them and am awaiting there answer, let me know on your end and i'll update when i hear something

[quote name='CheapLikeAFox']Is anyone interested in a Borderlands 2 Pre-Order 4 Pack?

I am getting it from Amazon. I haven't been able to find someone to host the pack. If I host the pack myself the discount isn't as great since I have to pay sales tax, but I would eat part of the cost and be able to do each copy at $40 a pop.

I would then email your steam keys and pre-order bonuses as soon as amazon releases them.

PM if you are interested. If I get 3 people interested I'll go ahead and get it.[/QUOTE]

Looking to buy in on a Borderlands 2 pack. I'm willing to throw in the flat $40.50, but I also have some games that I'd be willing to throw in.

Counter-Strike: Source | -$4
Torchlight 1 | -$2
CS:GO Beta Invite | -$5
Nuclear Dawn | -$3

Let me know if you're hosting, and if you're interested in any of the games.

[quote name='CheapLikeAFox']Is anyone interested in a Borderlands 2 Pre-Order 4 Pack?

PM if you are interested. If I get 3 people interested I'll go ahead and get it.[/QUOTE]

Somehow it might be better for caggers here to find someone from UK which host a Borderlands 2 4-pack from steam since it cost 80 pound so around 20~21 pound each copy.

so $32 each :D. Anyway if someone from uk here can do this let me know or post here :D.

I got out at $37 on amazon, with steam and gearbox both mum on any language or region issues, i'm def. a Huge cheapass, but i felt $37 for the safest bet was good, dunno if the winter sale will get much less

[quote name='Anthony_NL']Somehow it might be better for caggers here to find someone from UK which host a Borderlands 2 4-pack from steam since it cost 80 pound so around 20~21 pound each copy.

so $32 each :D. Anyway if someone from uk here can do this let me know or post here :D.[/QUOTE]

Still looking for 2 spots in a Borderlands 2 4 pack for $36 or whatever it was with the extra 10% off.

PM me if you can help. I'm not hosting since I don't have the coupon to avoid any confusion. I am 100% in for 2 spots at the $36-38 price (whatever it is), so if you see this and you're hosting, consider it only having 1 spot left. :D

All you 5 guys i'm helping get into groups like the matchmaker, steam donations are always welcome or at least trade me some damn games, lmao, DixieWrecTNINJA

[quote name='Anthony_NL']Somehow it might be better for caggers here to find someone from UK which host a Borderlands 2 4-pack from steam since it cost 80 pound so around 20~21 pound each copy.

so $32 each :D. Anyway if someone from uk here can do this let me know or post here :D.[/QUOTE]

i'm also looking for a uk buyer, if anyone is willing to do it please let me know by pm, i can eat up 3 copies or even a whole pack.

I've got one spot left in my Amazon 4pack (note that this means you'll get the steam key/preorder bonus when Amazon sends them out).

I paid for the Borderlands GOTY to get the cheaper discount, so $37 if you just want Borderlands 2 + preorder bonus or $41 if you want Borderlands 2 and Borderlands GOTY. PM me if interested.

[quote name='Bort_']I'm in for a B2 preorder 4pack spot from some one in the UK, just send me a PM and we can do the deal.[/QUOTE]

@Gxray pm sent for a while... if you are out of spots then np.

@Bort_ same here :D. so let me know :D. I honestly somehow like to see the game in my inventory :p.

Haves:

Keys-------
Mutant Storm Reloaded
Steel Storm: Burning Retribution
A.R.E.S.: Extinction Agenda
Really Big Sky
Making History: The Calm & The Storm
Razor 2: Hidden skies
Ironclads collection
Beat Hazard
Dungeons of Dredmor
Hacker Evolution Duality
Dungeon Defenders

Paypal, Amazon or Steam

2x 1200 Microsoft Points US, Only to go towards Borderlands 2 or Dark Souls

Wants:
Dark Souls Prepare to Die------ Highest Want of all thee times!
Civilization V- Gods and Kings

Krater
Minecraft
Torchlight 2
Frozen Synapse Red DLC
SpaceChem 63 Corvi DLC
WILL BUY PAST INDIE BUNDLES/GAMES IF CHEAP

Have: L4D + L4D2 bundle $8.00
Sanctum $1.88
Portal $10.00

Want: Toy Soldiers
Dragon Age Origins Ultimate Edition
Saints Row the Third Collection
Paypal

PM me if interested.

[quote name='V4oLDbOY']Looking for 3 more people to join a 5 pack shootmania group

$16 right now for the game, $20 on release.

The 5 pack is $12.80 a person.[/QUOTE]
Is this a steam game? This thread is for steam games.

Have
The Darkness 2
L4D2
Torchlight
Payday The Heist
Trine 2
KOTOR
Prince of Persia
Nuclear Dawn
Darksiders (keys)
Metro 2033 (keys)

Want
Witcher 2 ***
Torchlight 2 **

So far only 5 people are looking for a copy of Borderlands 2.

asdo (can buy up to 3 copies or complete 4-pack)
thegreatest (wants 2 copies)

Wants 1 copy:
Bort_
Pogoflow
Anthony_NL

We are all looking for amazon 4-pack or a UK buyer for 4-pack on steam.

So pm us if you are interested :D.

I host Pre-order Borderlands 2 4 pack from Amazon
1. me
2. me
3. pudding

$37 for each copy, pm me if interested

you'll get the steam key/preorder bonus on september 18

Note: can host multiple 4 pack if there is enough people

If I decide against preordering Borderlands 2 for now, think people will still be doing them in a few months?

Kind of tight on money now :[

Yeah, I can pretty much guarantee there'll be people doing it all the way up to release, might cost a couple bucks more without the BL1 GOTY discount but still.

I was all ready to host a 4-pack but NY state sales tax kind of kills it.

[quote name='Lazer77']If I decide against preordering Borderlands 2 for now, think people will still be doing them in a few months?

Kind of tight on money now :[[/QUOTE]

Amazon also isn't charging anyone until the game "ships" (Sends the Steam codes).

[quote name='Anthony_NL']So far only 5 people are looking for a copy of Borderlands 2.

asdo (can buy up to 3 copies or complete 4-pack)
thegreatest (wants 2 copies)

Wants 1 copy:
Bort_
Pogoflow
Anthony_NL

We are all looking for amazon 4-pack or a UK buyer for 4-pack on steam.

So pm us if you are interested :D.[/QUOTE]

Anyone? :D

I have 3 copies of Steam Dark Souls pre-orders for sale, $26 each (Paypal preferred)
Just shoot me a PM or add me on Steam (it is in my profile) if you want to buy one.

PM me if you have something listed below. Thanks!

Games I have available:
1 copy of Dead Island- want to trade over sale.
3 copies of Wanderlust: Rebirth - price: $5.70 Paypal (fees should be covered by you or I will refund) or Amazon (gift card or payments).

Want:
1. Specific games I would like soon: Shoot Many Robots @ 4-pack prices, Unreal Pack ($10 sale price), top 20 on my Wishlist.
2. $20 or $50 Steam Wallet Credits (can use at least a couple of any of these- would want small discount at a minimum) [Payments available in Amazon credit, or Amazon payments. Paypal (Cannot Currently)]
3. Games or cheap packs containing multiple games on my wishlist at discounted prices 50% off or more: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ObsidianSpire/wishlist
4. Located in the US, so cheaper regional pricing differences would definitely be appreciated. :) I can return the favor as well.

Have:
Payment methods accepted/available (Paypal, amazon Payments/gift card) Please PM me if you're interested.

Feel free to PM me and I'll consider whatever you're messaging about.

Have
Borderlands 2 TRADEABLE Steam Pre-Order (x1)

Want
$40.50 PayPal
Unlike Amazon preorders I can trade this right away. PM me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back