Steam Group Buy and Gift Requests thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have over 70+ Steam Gifts/Keys, so I've hidden them to keep things a bit cleaner.

[Have]
Steam Gifts
Airmech BETA
Avadon: The Black Fortress
Breath of Death VII
BIT.TRIP BEAT
Cogs
Dead Space 2
Dead Space Pack
DOOM 3 Pack
Heretic + Hexen Collection
QUAKE Collection
Lucidity
Magicka
Nexuiz
Nexuiz Duel Mode DLC
Nuclear Dawn
Serious Sam HD: The Second Encounter
Super Street Fighter IV Arcade Edition
Swords and Soldiers HD
The Ship - Complete Pack
Vegas: Make It Big
Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War - Soulstorm
Wolf Pack
Steam Keys
Alien Breed 2: Assault
Alien Breed 3: Descent
Anna
Avencast: Rise of the Mage
Bad Rats: The Rat's Revenge
Broken Sword: Director's Cut
Broken Sword 2: The Smoking Mirror
Broken Sword 3: The Sleeping Dragon
Cortex Command
Cryostasis
Dangerous Waters
Dark Fall: Lost Souls
Death To Spies: Gold
Disciples II: Rise of The Elves
Dynamite Jack
East India Company
Elven Legacy
Europa Universalis: Rome - Gold Edition
Ghost Master
Hearts Of Iron II Complete
Home
Ironclads Collection
Kaptain Brawe: A Brawe New World
King's Bounty: Armored Princess
King's Bounty: The Legend
Knights of Honor
Kung Fu Strike - The Warrior's Rise
Lead and Gold
Legendary
Loadout (Closed BETA) (F2P so you'll keep the game as well)
MacGuffin's Curse
Majesty 2
Making History: The Calm & The Storm
New Star Soccer 5
Post Mortem
Psychonauts
Puzzle Agent
Puzzle Kingdoms
Razor 2: Hidden Skies
Reign: Conflict of Nations
Rig N' Roll
Sacred Gold
Sam & Max: The Devil’s Playhouse
Space Empires V
Space Rangers
Star Wolves
The Kings Crusade
Theatre of War 2: Africa 1943
UFO: Afterlight
World of Goo
Worms
Worms Blast
Worms Crazy Golf
Worms Pinball
X-Blades
Desura Keys
Battlegroup
Battlemass
Bionic Heart
BlindSide
Dungeons of Dredmor
Heileen
Rijn the Specpyre in... Manor of the Damned!
NEO Scavenger
Omegalodon
Pitman
Vera Blanc: Full Moon

[Want]
Steam Gifts or Keys (Daily deals, bundles)
TF2 Items
Offer away!
Any bundle game I've missed
1000 Amps
Alien Hallway
Alien Shooter 2: Conscription
Alien Zombie Megadeath
Ancients of Ooga
Aquaria
Aztaka
Bastion
Bob Came in Pieces
Booster Trooper
Caster
Chime
Cloning Clyde
Delve Deeper
Depths of Peril
Diamond Dan
Dustforce
FlatOut
Fractal
Grotesque Tactics: Evil Heroes
Hack, Slash, Loot
Hector: Badge of Carnage
Hoard
Humble Botanicula Debut
Humble Indie Bundle #1
Lightfish
Lume
Max & the Magic Marker
NecroVisioN
Oddworld: Stranger's Wrath HD
Plain Sight
Samorost 2
Scratches: Director's Cut
Sequence
Space Giraffe
Spirits
Still Life 2
Swords & Soldiers
The Baconing
Tobe's Vertical Adventure
Turba
Unstoppable Gorg
Windosill
Zeno Clash

I have a gift copy of Super Street Fighter IV : Arcade Edition left that I'd like to trade for Counter-Strike: Global Offensive.

Looking for FTL

Have:
Renegade Ops
Orcs Must Die! 2 (Bought this as a gift for someone, but they ended up buying before I gifted to them. So if you missed the 50% sale I might sell it for $7.50 if I cant get a trade for it.)

Some desura keys from indie bundles, not sure which. PM me what you're looking for and I'll see if I got it. I haven't used any of them so just gotta go through my email.

Looking to get rid of keys, Want: Prototype 1+2 combo on amazon, Amazon credit-Paypal or Steam Wishlist

------------------------Have's

Kingdoms of Amalur Reckoning Retail Boxed Edition for Origin -- Paypal or Amazon Only Probably

$5 off Hitman absolution amazon code

Steam Gifts
Airmech Beta -- 1 Left

Steam Keys

Home -- 1 Left
Hitman: Blood Money -- 1 Left
Majesty 2 -- 1 Left
East India Company -- 1 Left
Lead And Gold -- 1 Left
Europa Universalis: Rome - Gold Edition -- 1 Left
Knights of Honor -- 1 Left
Hearts Of Iron II -- 1 Left
Elven Legacy -- 1 Left
The Kings' Crusade -- 1 Left
AvenCast -- 1 Left
Dark Falls: Lost Souls -- 1 Left
Broken Sword 1 -- 2 Left
Broken Sword 2 -- 2 Left
Broken Sword 3 -- 2 Left
Worms -- 1 Left
Worms Blast -- 1 Left
Worms Crazy Golf -- 1 Left
Worms Pinball -- 1 Left
Alien Breed 2 -- 1 Left
Alien Breed 3 -- 1 Left

Other Stuff

Desura --
The Hideout Rijn the Specpyre in... Manor of the Damned! -- 1 Left
BlindSide -- 1 Left
EvilQuest -- 1 Left
Home -- 1 Left
Pathologic -- 1 Left
MacGuffin's Curse -- 1 Left
Omegalodon -- 1 Left
BattleGroup -- Multiple

GamersGate -- DRM-Free Torchlight 1 Gift -- 1 Left

Paypal/Steam Wallet

--------Want's--------------

Killing Floor

Paypal - Amazon Credit
Daily Deals
Will buy cheap Key/Gifts

Looking for Games like:
Binding of Isaac + DLC
Tales from Space: Mutant Blobs Attack
Drawn: The Painted Tower
Rigonauts
McPixel
Rock of Ages
HOARD
Doc Clock
1000 Amps
Zen Bound 2
Resonance
Shank
Shank 2
Intrusion 2
Unmechanical
All Crazy Machines
Snapshot
Shad'O
Din's Curse
Tiny Troopers
Warp
Closure
Still Life 1 + 2
They Bleed Pixels
Burn Zombie Burn
Nimbus
Bob Came in Pieces
Tiny and Big: Grandpa's Leftovers
Puzzle Agent 2
Evil Genius
Babel Rising
Toy Soldiers
Shoot many robots
Ea indie Bundle
Gateways
Bloody Good Time
Storm in a teacup
Thirty flights of loving
English Country Tune
I-Fluid
Burn Zombie Burn
Mr. Robot
The Longest Journey + Dreamfall Set

DLC
A.R.E.S. Berserker DLC
Defense Grid: The Awakening - You Monster DLC
Duke Nukem Forever: The Doctor Who Cloned Me
Dungeons of Dredmor: Conquest of the Wizardlands
Frozen Synapse Red DLC
PAYDAY: Wolf Pack
Sniper Elite V2 - The Neudorf Outpost Pack
Trine 2: Goblin Menace

WILL BUY CHEAP GAMES/LEFTOVER KEYS THAT I DON'T HAVE
Wishlist- Below

Selling Steam Gifts for PayPal:

007 Legends £18.50 (~$30)
Killing Floor Complete Bundle £5 (~$8)

Amazing Spiderman £18.50 (~$30)
Amazing Spiderman DLC Bundle £5 (~$8)
Company of Heroes 2 £28 (~$45)
Dawn of War 2: Chaos Rising £3.75 ($6)
Dawn of War 2: Retribution £5 (~$8)
Deadlight £7.50 (~$12)
Mark of the Ninja £8.50 (~$14)

Feel free to add me: http://steamcommunity.com/id/carlmundo/

FIRE SALE!

{H} Steam keys: $3.50 for all of them (12 games)
King's Bounty: The Legend
Worms
Alien Breed 2
X-blades
Secret of the Magic Crystals
Detour
CreaVures
East India Company
Hearts Of Iron II
Knights of Honor
The Kings' Crusade

{W} Paypal / Amazon / Trade / Offers

Gone!

Last edited by a moderator:
1 copy of the Amazon Absolutely Great Square Pack for $15 (not breaking this pack up into pieces, if you want it, $15 paypal)

Also have Indie Gala X beat the average bundles for $1.90 paypal only. Send me a PM if interested.

Tradeable Steam Games:

Kings Bounty Platinum Edition ($7)
Doublefine Bundle (Stacking, Costume Quest & Psychonauts) ($7)

Gamersgate Giftable Games:
Company of Heroes Gold + Company of Heroes: Tales of Valor ($7)

Steam Keys:
Starvoid Steam CDKey ($1.50)

Have

Steam Tradable:

• Far Cry Complete - $5
  • Naval War:Arctic Circle - $5
  • Bit.Trip Beat - $1
  • Torchlight 1 - $1
Steam Keys

• Just Cause 1 & 2 - $2.50
  • The Last Remnant - $2.00
  • Supreme Commander 1 & 2 - $2.50
  • Hitman: Blood Money - $2.00
  • Oil Rush - $1
  • Post Apocalyptic Mahem - $1
  • Broken Sword 3 - $1
  • Wizorb - $1
  • King's Bounty: The Legend - $1
Want:

• Gala X bta
  • Night Sky key
  • Amazon Gift Card
  • Paypal gift
  • Offers

When did this turn into a BST thread? I read the first post and it says group buys.

Anyway, are there rules on how often you can bump your post? Twice a day on a thread that's not that busy is pretty close to spam.

[quote name='Lone_Prodigy']When did this turn into a BST thread? I read the first post and it says group buys.

Anyway, are there rules on how often you can bump your post? Twice a day on a thread that's not that busy is pretty close to spam.[/QUOTE]

This thread has been like this for quite some time. Generally the ruling we try to follow is one bump per page. It'd be nice if people did less than that and realized that people can easily glance over a couple of pages quickly, but whatever.

Also, to not waste a post, I've got a few keys I'll let go for cheap, just make me an offer:
Revelations 2012
Guns of Icarus
Puzzle Agent

Have:

Lead And Gold 1$ (Steam Key)
Trine 1$ (Steam Key)
Just Cause 2 (Steam Key)
Omegalodon 0.5$ (Desura key)

Want:

Offers(small games from bundles I've missed)
Paypall Gift

[quote name='mentalward']Have:

-Just Cause 2
-Supreme Commander 2
-Worms Crazy Golf
-Quantum Conundrum

Want:
-PayPal/Amazon Credit/Whatever

PM if interested[/QUOTE]

PM sent your way for JC2

Have (all are Steam keys):
Supreme Commander 2
Just Cause 1
Hitman: Blood Money
Quantum Conundrum
The Last Remnant
Worms
Worms Blast
Worms Crazy Golf
Worms Pinball
Alien Breed 2 + 3
Rig 'N Roll
Space Rangers
UFO Afterlight
Majesty 2
East India Company
Lead and Gold
Europa Universalis: Rome (Gold Edition)
Hearts of Iron II
The King's Crusade

Want:
Amazon GCs
These games from other Indie bundles:
Blackwell Trilogy/Deception
Amnesia: The Dark Descent
Trauma
Penumbra: Overture
Nikopol: Secrets of the Immortals
The Void
Lunar Flight

Cryostasis
Anna
Check my wishlist

[quote name='DWulf']Have (all are Steam keys):
Supreme Commander 2
Just Cause 1 +2
Hitman: Blood Money
Quantum Conundrum
The Last Remnant
Worms
Worms Blast
Worms Crazy Golf
Worms Pinball
Alien Breed 2 + 3
Rig 'N Roll
Space Rangers
King's Bounty: Armored Princess
UFO Afterlight
Majesty 2
East India Company
Lead and Gold
Europa Universalis: Rome (Gold Edition)
Hearts of Iron II
The King's Crusade

Want:
Amazon GCs
These games from other Indie bundles:
Blackwell Trilogy/Deception
Amnesia: The Dark Descent
Trauma
Penumbra: Overture
Nikopol: Secrets of the Immortals
The Void
Lunar Flight

Cryostasis
Anna
Check my wishlist[/QUOTE]

Sent you a PM

[quote name='Siezemore']Have:
edited[/QUOTE]
Dont think selling beta keys is allowed here, maybe DOTA 2 but the other... not to mention that PS2 will launch in 18 days lol.

[HAVE]
Majesty 2 (Steam key)

[WANT]
DOTA 2 items
TF2 key
Paypal
or other offers (QUBE, To the Moon, Oil Rush key and etc)

W:
Super Meat Boy, Lone Survivor and Braid Update: Bought it from someone, thanks!

H:
Paypal $4.00

PM me.

[quote name='tgi7']Looking for natural selection 2 10-12 dollars. Pm me I use paypal[/QUOTE]

Do you think anyone will give you it for $10 given you state you'll pay up to $12? (note: see smiley in header)

Oh, and does anyone want to go in with me on a Dead Island 4-pack from GamersGate? I have a discount so it will come to about $4.77 a person (not GotY). Send me a PM if interested. Thanks.

[HAVE]
ARMA: Combat Operations (Steam Gift)$4.00 PayPal or Trade
Victoria II (Amazon Key)$1.00 PayPal or Trade
Indie Gala 10 BTA Bundle / Includes All Future Bonuses - $2.00 PayPal Gift Each
Kingdom of Amalurs: Reckoning (Origin Key) - $8.00 PayPal or Trade

Various Game Keys below - $1.00 each
Alien Breed 2
Broken Sword : Director's Cut
Broken Sword 2 : The Smoking Mirror
Broken Sword 3 : The Sleeping Dragon
Bunch of Heroes
Europa Universalis: Rome Gold Edition
Lead & Gold
Majesty 2
Razor 2: Hidden Skies
The Ball
Worms

[WANT]
Hearts of Iron III Collection
Vessel
Dustforce
Trade/PayPal/Offers/

Be sure to check my CAG feedback!
Please PM if interested

[quote name='baconcow']Do you think anyone will give you it for $10 given you state you'll pay up to $12?

Oh, and does anyone want to go in with me on a Dead Island 4-pack from GamersGate? I have a discount so it will come to about $4.77 a person (not GotY). Send me a PM if interested. Thanks.[/QUOTE]

If I had it, and I wouldn't lose money, I'd sell it to him for $10. But that might just be me. ;)

[quote name='Severose']If I had it, and I wouldn't lose money, I'd sell it to him for $10. But that might just be me. ;)[/QUOTE]

Hehe. I was only half teasing him, hence the post smiley. At the same time, though, most would likely save try to optimize their earnings unless the upper end felt too high (like someone offering to pay $8 for Wizorb when we all just got it for a low price with both HiB 6 and/or IGN. It's good to see good intentions in this place, however. On Neogaf, I have found myself offering things to people for less than what I could have received on SteamTrades, but mainly due to not exactly finding people with much reputation there (on ST).

On a side note, again, if there is anyone interested in any of the in-game items or betas from IGN Prime, let me know. I only activate my free game-of-the-month and never the beta's or in-game-items. I don't know what the betas are good on, but I have several unused (and possibly expired) keys. I am not looking for money or trades for any of these IGN Prime keys, I will give them away for free.

[quote name='baconcow']Hehe. I was only half teasing him, hence the post smiley. At the same time, though, most would likely save try to optimize their earnings unless the upper end felt too high (like someone offering to pay $8 for Wizorb when we all just got it for a low price with both HiB 6 and/or IGN. It's good to see good intentions in this place, however. On Neogaf, I have found myself offering things to people for less than what I could have received on SteamTrades, but mainly due to not exactly finding people with much reputation there (on ST).[/QUOTE]

Haha, I didn't think you were harsh at all, nor did I think you had any ill-intentions. =P

While I don't use GAF for anything, I do agree with your comment on SteamTrades. I was scammed by some dude who was posing to be another guy with high feedback. I was going to check the associated Steam profile with that SteamTrades account, but I didn't, and ended up losing out on a Battle.net key. Blizzard doesn't give half a shit about its customers, so there was nothing that I could do about it.

Since then, I've sworn myself away from that site. I've never been scammed here, and I don't believe I ever will be. This site, while not as secure regarding trades (since they're done outside of the site), there are TONS of trustworthy and downright good people here. I use this site exclusively for buying/selling/trading for the reasons stated above.

I would've never guessed I would find people here that I could trust more than my own RL friend! Maybe I have a poor choice of friends, maybe I'm wrong, but either way this site is a great home away from home (figuratively speaking). ;)

Have:

Kingdoms of Amalur origin key (base game only)

Want:

$7 paypal

EDIT: mnuttster found a key elsewhere. Mine is still up for sale.

[quote name='Severose']Haha, I didn't think you were harsh at all, nor did I think you had any ill-intentions. =P

While I don't use GAF for anything, I do agree with your comment on SteamTrades. I was scammed by some dude who was posing to be another guy with high feedback. I was going to check the associated Steam profile with that SteamTrades account, but I didn't, and ended up losing out on a Battle.net key. Blizzard doesn't give half a shit about its customers, so there was nothing that I could do about it.

Since then, I've sworn myself away from that site. I've never been scammed here, and I don't believe I ever will be. This site, while not as secure regarding trades (since they're done outside of the site), there are TONS of trustworthy and downright good people here. I use this site exclusively for buying/selling/trading for the reasons stated above.

I would've never guessed I would find people here that I could trust more than my own RL friend! Maybe I have a poor choice of friends, maybe I'm wrong, but either way this site is a great home away from home (figuratively speaking). ;)[/QUOTE]

You know about that key you got scammed out of. If you don't have the game on your Bnet account (or just make another bnet account just for this purpose) and having the receipt/box you should be able to tell Blizzard you just bought the game and when you tried to register it on your account it gave you whatever error message it gives (like duplicate key). They will then ask for proof of your purchase and you can provide them a good clear pic of your receipt with a piece of paper with your name on it proving you purchased it. They will remove the game from the other persons account and possible ban them for using a key that they did not get in a legit manor.

Might sound like a little bit of work, but I'd honestly do it just to stick it to the asshole that thinks he got off scott free stealing and hope that he loses access to his account in the process.

1 copy of the Amazon Absolutely Great Square Pack for $15 (not breaking this pack up into pieces, if you want it, $15 paypal)

Also have Indie Gala X beat the average bundles for $1.90 paypal only. Send me a PM if interested.

Tradeable Steam Games:

Kings Bounty Platinum Edition ($7)
Doublefine Bundle (Stacking, Costume Quest & Psychonauts) ($7)

Gamersgate Giftable Games:
Company of Heroes Gold + Company of Heroes: Tales of Valor ($7)

Steam Keys:
Starvoid Steam CDKey ($1.50)

[quote name='KaOTiK']You know about that key you got scammed out of. If you don't have the game on your Bnet account (or just make another bnet account just for this purpose) and having the receipt/box you should be able to tell Blizzard you just bought the game and when you tried to register it on your account it gave you whatever error message it gives (like duplicate key). They will then ask for proof of your purchase and you can provide them a good clear pic of your receipt with a piece of paper with your name on it proving you purchased it. They will remove the game from the other persons account and possible ban them for using a key that they did not get in a legit manor.

Might sound like a little bit of work, but I'd honestly do it just to stick it to the asshole that thinks he got off scott free stealing and hope that he loses access to his account in the process.[/QUOTE]

This is exactly what I tried. Logically, it makes sense, and one would think that Blizzard would be kind enough to do this, but that's not the case.

Five different customer support reps told me it was a no-go. They told me that authentication keys (which is what their new games are using) only work with one activation, and after that activation is used up, the key is worthless. Even if you have the box, receipt, and key, they won't do a damn thing. If you happen to get a used key, the game is considered
"defective", as I was told, and the only thing you can do is get a refund on it at the place where you purchased it (though most have a return policy against returning pc games). No replacement key, no removing the key from whoever has the key registered with their account and returning it to you.

I was selling the key, so I just returned it to the store I bought it from. Theoretically this could happen, say, if an employee were to use a key, and put the game back on the shelf for selling, though. So anyone who buys a Blizzard game (newer ones), and the key happens to be used, you're screwed.

It's nice to see that Blizzard cares so much about their customers...

Of course, if the place where you bought it doesn't allow for returns of pc games, though, one could always get things sorted out by using the BBB as a middleman. ;)

But that's just a load of bs that I wouldn't want to deal with, although it is there if you need it.

[quote name='Severose']This is exactly what I tried. Logically, it makes sense, and one would think that Blizzard would be kind enough to do this, but that's not the case.

Five different customer support reps told me it was a no-go. They told me that authentication keys (which is what their new games are using) only work with one activation, and after that activation is used up, the key is worthless. Even if you have the box, receipt, and key, they won't do a damn thing. If you happen to get a used key, the game is considered
"defective", as I was told, and the only thing you can do is get a refund on it at the place where you purchased it (though most have a return policy against returning pc games). No replacement key, no removing the key from whoever has the key registered with their account and returning it to you.

I was selling the key, so I just returned it to the store I bought it from. Theoretically this could happen, say, if an employee were to use a key, and put the game back on the shelf for selling, though. So anyone who buys a Blizzard game (newer ones), and the key happens to be used, you're screwed.

It's nice to see that Blizzard cares so much about their customers...

Of course, if the place where you bought it doesn't allow for returns of pc games, though, one could always get things sorted out by using the BBB as a middleman. ;)

But that's just a load of bs that I wouldn't want to deal with, although it is there if you need it.[/QUOTE]

Wow, that is downright pathetic on Blizzards part. This pisses me off (both the Blizzard thing and you getting ripped off, I hate thief's). Every other pub/dev I've heard of has fixed the situation when things like above happen with keys being in use and just having to provide proof you bought it (I know for a fact that is how Valve does it if a key you try to register on Steam is already used). Sorry you got scammed, people can be such scum.

Looking to get rid of keys, Want: Prototype 1+2 combo on amazon, Amazon credit-Paypal or Steam Wishlist

------------------------Have's

Kingdoms of Amalur Reckoning Retail Boxed Edition for Origin -- No DLC

$5 off Hitman absolution amazon code

Steam Gifts
Airmech Beta -- 1 Left

Steam Keys

Home -- 1 Left
Hitman: Blood Money -- 1 Left
Majesty 2 -- 1 Left
East India Company -- 1 Left
Lead And Gold -- 1 Left
Europa Universalis: Rome - Gold Edition -- 1 Left
Knights of Honor -- 1 Left
Hearts Of Iron II -- 1 Left
Elven Legacy -- 1 Left
The Kings' Crusade -- 1 Left
AvenCast -- 1 Left
Dark Falls: Lost Souls -- 1 Left
Broken Sword 1 -- 2 Left
Broken Sword 2 -- 2 Left
Broken Sword 3 -- 2 Left
Worms -- 1 Left
Worms Blast -- 1 Left
Worms Crazy Golf -- 1 Left
Worms Pinball -- 1 Left
Alien Breed 2 -- 1 Left
Alien Breed 3 -- 1 Left

Other Stuff

Desura --
The Hideout Rijn the Specpyre in... Manor of the Damned! -- 1 Left
BlindSide -- 1 Left
EvilQuest -- 1 Left
Home -- 1 Left
Pathologic -- 1 Left
MacGuffin's Curse -- 1 Left
Omegalodon -- 1 Left
BattleGroup -- Multiple

GamersGate -- DRM-Free Torchlight 1 Gift -- 1 Left

Paypal/Steam Wallet

--------Want's--------------

Killing Floor

Paypal - Amazon Credit
Daily Deals
Will buy cheap Key/Gifts

Looking for Games like:
Binding of Isaac + DLC
Tales from Space: Mutant Blobs Attack
Drawn: The Painted Tower
Rigonauts
McPixel
Rock of Ages
HOARD
Doc Clock
1000 Amps
Zen Bound 2
Resonance
Shank
Shank 2
Intrusion 2
Unmechanical
All Crazy Machines
Snapshot
Shad'O
Din's Curse
Tiny Troopers
Warp
Closure
Still Life 1 + 2
They Bleed Pixels
Burn Zombie Burn
Nimbus
Bob Came in Pieces
Tiny and Big: Grandpa's Leftovers
Puzzle Agent 2
Evil Genius
Babel Rising
Toy Soldiers
Shoot many robots
Ea indie Bundle
Gateways
Bloody Good Time
Storm in a teacup
Thirty flights of loving
English Country Tune
I-Fluid
Burn Zombie Burn
Mr. Robot
The Longest Journey + Dreamfall Set

DLC
A.R.E.S. Berserker DLC
Defense Grid: The Awakening - You Monster DLC
Duke Nukem Forever: The Doctor Who Cloned Me
Dungeons of Dredmor: Conquest of the Wizardlands
Frozen Synapse Red DLC
PAYDAY: Wolf Pack
Sniper Elite V2 - The Neudorf Outpost Pack
Trine 2: Goblin Menace

WILL BUY CHEAP GAMES/LEFTOVER KEYS THAT I DON'T HAVE
Wishlist- Below

[quote name='KaOTiK']Wow, that is downright pathetic on Blizzards part. This pisses me off (both the Blizzard thing and you getting ripped off, I hate thief's). Every other pub/dev I've heard of has fixed the situation when things like above happen with keys being in use and just having to provide proof you bought it (I know for a fact that is how Valve does it if a key you try to register on Steam is already used). Sorry you got scammed, people can be such scum.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, it's pretty lame. This happens with bigger companies, they become snobs. =/

It's cool though, I learned my lesson. I try not to look at it negatively, but more as I learned something from it. Makes it easier to leave it in the past.

[quote name='KaOTiK']You know about that key you got scammed out of. If you don't have the game on your Bnet account (or just make another bnet account just for this purpose) and having the receipt/box you should be able to tell Blizzard you just bought the game and when you tried to register it on your account it gave you whatever error message it gives (like duplicate key). They will then ask for proof of your purchase and you can provide them a good clear pic of your receipt with a piece of paper with your name on it proving you purchased it. They will remove the game from the other persons account and possible ban them for using a key that they did not get in a legit manor.

Might sound like a little bit of work, but I'd honestly do it just to stick it to the asshole that thinks he got off scott free stealing and hope that he loses access to his account in the process.[/QUOTE]

EDIT: Just noticed your post above. That really sucks.

This is true.(guess not, anymore) I got my WoW account attacked hacked (lol) (somehow, I never found out how since I only played the 1 month trial for about 2 weeks and didn't noticed from this point until about 3 years later when I returned to play Starcraft 2 and loaded up my WoW account for fun... seems nothing on my Bnet account was changed, but I definitely lost control of my WoW account... I think I fell for some phishing attempt at some point way back when I wasn't as wise). Despite this, I went onto my account one day to find it full of characters with website names. I contacted Blizzard and they asked me for receipt and/or a picture of my serial and game. While I am not a big fan of Blizzard (like Diablo 2 and Starcraft 1/2), they take this stuff seriously. On the flipside, this is why I would never trade for a Blizzard key, as there are many scammers that will sell you one and claim to Blizzard you stole it.

I also was semi-scammed (misleading trade) by someone on the Steam forums. I almost gave up on trading completely until I found this website and the Neogaf Steam topics. Good people in both places, but you cannot beat CAG's setup. There is no benefit of being a liar here, as even 1 negative could probably have an impact. When the majority of people are posting here with 100%'s, it really stands out even if 99%. Most of the people here with negatives, as I always check when thinking of trading with someone less than 100%) were probably screwed over in their trade that resulted in a negative, or at least some sort of miscommunication.

I look at this website several times during the day and I would trust $10 with someone here before I trust it to my own sisters (yeah...).

[quote name='Severose']Yeah, it's pretty lame. This happens with bigger companies, they become snobs. =/

It's cool though, I learned my lesson. I try not to look at it negatively, but more as I learned something from it. Makes it easier to leave it in the past.[/QUOTE]

After I wrote that message I even gave a friend of mine a call that works at Blizzard to see if he can help out (bit doubtful as he is a dev but you never know) and sadly I find out from him that he quit there like 3 months ago, doh :(

Sorry again though you got scammed, at least though it wasn't an expensive lesson (I"m assuming it was a $10 TRU deal game).

Paypal or Amazon GC please! Feel free to make reasonable offers if you're interested in multiple items.

Steam tradables:

Flatout - $2
Thief: Deadly Shadows - $4
Torchlight - $4

Steam Keys:

Borderlands 2 (nVidia) - $25
Just Cause - $2
Just Cause 2 - $3 (Take JC1+2 for $4!)
Quantum Conundrum - $3

$1 each or free with any other game:
Alien Breed 2
Broken Sword
Broken Sword 2
Broken Sword 3
Chime
Ghost Master
Guns of Icarus
Worms
Worms Blast
Worms Crazy Golf
Worms Pinball

Origin Keys:

Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning - $7

Looking for:
Will consider wishlisted games at a little above lowest sale price, but strongly prefer Paypal or Amazon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back